Nightly Wonders.

She shakes her head slightly. "It's not safe around me...i just attacked my own brothers." She shakes her head as realization to what she had just done began to sink in.

"But you saved me. . ." He paused again, looking to her in fear. "You are going to leave me. . .aren't you? You're going to leave me alone. . ." He stepped back. "You lied to me. . .You're an angel but you're going to leave me now aren't you?"

She flinched at his words as if he had hit her. She didn't know what else to do. Her brothers would be angry and would be hunting for her now. He would be in danger if she stayed.

She shakes her head slightly. "They'll hunt for me...you'll get killed."

And with that, the tears toppled over, streaming heavily. "So you are leaving me. . ." He stepped back and then turned around. After a few whimpers got out, he rubbed his eyes and then took off in a run. If he wasn't wanted around, what was the point in staying anyways?

I was right. . . .Angels don't care about demons. . . .

She tenses and moves to stand up so she could follow him. She didn' get very far though as her eldest brother found her.

Unlike the younger two he was more cruel. His eyes were narrowed as he looked at her. His arms crossed. "Baby sister. You have gone to far this time. Protecting a demon against your own family. Attacking your own family."

She tensed and backed away from him. "He didn' hurt anyone! He saved me. He pulled the claw from my side! "

Lazit didn't listen anymore as he drew his sword and sliced through the air at her. She barely had time to leap back as the sword struck her arm.

He skidded to a halt, hearing the voices and whimpered, turning around. Oh no. . . He gulped nervously. She had protected him before. . . .was he really just going to leave her there? Wasn't the whole point in running from angels to live to be nice? LEaving someone to die wasn't very nice. He frowned, turning around and rubbing his eyes and making them dry. No more tears! Save her! Don't just stand there! Go. . .GO! He clenched his fists tight and then shook his head before running after her. "Leave her alone!!!!" He latched onto Lazit's leg, hugging it tightly but not biting. He wanted to prove he could be nice.

Her blood dripped down her arm to the ground. Her eyes darken a bit but she didn't move to attack him.

Her eyes widen in surprise as the little boy was now latched onto her brother's leg. If it hadn't been such a serious situation she might have laughed.

Her brother growled and shook his leg hard to try and dislodge the kid.

She took the chance and ran forward tackling her brother to the ground. "I don't want to fight any of you. Just leave me and him alone!"

Her brother became angry and threw her off and grabbed hold of the boy to do the same. She had hit a tree and slumped to the ground.

He held on tight, refusing to let go, but yelped in surprise he fell back. Once grabbed, he squirmed and then hissed, latching onto his arm tightly! So much for being nice. Claws grew and he sank them DEEP into his arm. "DON'T TOUCH HER!!!" He screeched in anger! "DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH US AGAIN!" He clung TIGHT when attempted to be thrown away, he wasn't letting go easily. His eyes were wide now, not in fear but anger.

Lazit growled in anger and held his arm up as he glared at the little demon attached to his arm. "You are a pest! Why do you care so much for her well being demon?" He scolded.

She had sat up a little and was cradling her left arm where it had broken. "Don't hurt him.."

"Because. . . .not all demons are bad! I'm not bad!" He frowned. "And not angels are bad either! She's a good angel! She's nice to me! She's not mean! We're friends!!!" He looked down, letting his guard down a bit as his grip loosened. "If you want to hate someone. . .hate me. . .I'm the one who made her get in trouble, aren't I? I'm trying to be good though. . . I promise I am. . . I would even become an angel if I could. . .but I know that's stupid thinking. . .Please just leave her alone sir. . . ."

Her brother growls slightly and glared at the boy. Though her older brother was the cruelest, he was soft to his sister.

He flung the demon to her sister and held his sword steady at them. "Get out of here. Hide your wings dear sister. The next time you are seen you will both be killed. "

He let out a cry, then wrapped his arms around her, sniffling. Quite scared and jumpy, he whimpered and scampered to his feet. As he rose, he lifted her up as well, as a demon he had strength, very much so. "I-I can carry you. . ." He looked at her with teary eyes and began to scramble away, steps wobbly and uneven. As much as he felt he should thank the other for sparing them, he was in too much of a panic to do so.

She didn't argue as he picked her up and began to leave the area. She looked back at her brother.

He watched them for a moment before taking off to the sky. His poweful wings carrying him high.

She shivers a little as the pain in her arm began to throb. She stayed quiet though.

After a little while gently she nods. "You can stop...we should be far enough away..."

He sniffled and whimpered, taking in rapid breaths as he slowed and soon stopped. He sank to his knees and then cried, holding her close. "That was scary. . ." He hadn't noticed it, but his entire body had transformed. From his neck down, his skin was dark black, and scaled! His feet resembled the shape of an animal's. His face had also changed a bit, but it had not changed color. He had formed a bit of a snout, similar to a dogs, but his face wasn't scaled. It must have been instinct to change into a stronger form. Could he change back? Probably when he calms down.

She nods her agreement and didn't struggle as he held her. Instead she relaxed a bit. "My brothers can be that way." She says softly to him. She had noticed his form had changed. It made her wonder about what he was.

He slowly began to relax and but still held her close, sniffling a little. "I'm sorry. . .I was mean because you were an angel. . . . . but you're a nice angel. . ."

She shakes her head a little cradling her arm to her. "I am just different." She says to him. Then she shakes her head again. "I need to hide my wings and heal my arm."

She arches a brow. "When we first met, you didn't see my wings. I can hide mine when I need to." She shivers a little. Then nods and moves to stand up.

It took some concenrating but she managed to get her wings absorbed into her back and once more hidden from sight.

His eyes widened a little but he soon smiled. "When you bring them out next time. . . .may I feel them?" He raised to his feet as well, being a bit taller this time. "I want to know if they're really soft or sharp like blades. . .I've always been a bit curious."

Back