Nightly Wonders.

She blinks a bit at his question. She had never had anyone ask about touching her wings before. She smiles a little. "They are both. When I am calm and relaxed, they are soft, if I am fighting,the outer part becomes like a blade and the rest like a shield." She says to him.

"Really? Woooowww!" He smiled. "That's amazing. Angels are interesting." He moved forward, then circled around her, one hand reaching out to touch her back. "It's hard to believe you're an angel without seeing the wings there. . . Not that you aren't sweet or anything." He smiled up at her. "I think you're lovely! I want ot be lovely too! Teach me?"

She blinks a little as she watches him circle her. Then tilts her head. "I'm not sure how to teach you. I can try but I've never taught anyone before..." she says to him honestly.

"Thank you!" He smiled, taking her hand. "You're already doing a wonderful job though! I learned that not all angels are bad!" His hand was hard, cold and scaly now, like a mythical creatures.

She nods softly and smiles to him. She tilts her head a bit. "What are you exactly?" She asks curiously as she looks at his hand that held hers. She wasn't scared of him ,just curious of what he could be.

"Hm? Oh. . .I'm a demon. . ." He smiled a bit nervously. "Sorry, I thought I told you. . . .I just. . .I kind of have powers different than my parents. . .They said they gifted it to me. . .somehow. . .They never really gave me details."

She nods a little. "I know you are a demon...but what kind of demon? You aren' like any of the others I've come across before.."

He tilted his head. "I'm. . .not sure? I guess. . . .a shapeshifter?" He blinked a few times, not knowing what to say.

She tilts her head as she gazed at him. "You don't know what you are? " she asks curiously. " You know there are other kinds of demons out there right?"

He frowned, now puzzled. "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh. . . ." He made a pouty face and whined. "I never worried about things like that because I didn't have tooooooo. . ."

She gazed at him again but she wasn't judging him for not knowing. She smiles gently. "It's okay. Maybe we can find out." She says to him as she looks around a bit then nods. "We should get some where with water. So I can heal my arm." She says.

"Oh right!" He frowned. "That looks really painful. . . .I'm sorry. . .I should've thought of you sooner. . .I. . . .Hey, what do humans ride? I mean, don't they have horses? Maybe I could turn into one of those!"

(FTGDFBLKHSHNFDVC:K N I JUST GOT WIFI BACK ON HERE AT HOME HOOOORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY :D NOW I CAN REPLY FASTER!)

She grimaced a little but nods slightly. "I'll be okay."

She nods a bit at his words. "Yes they are called horses. " she tilts her head. "Do you think you can?"

(Awesome! Lol don't for get a new life and blood handy)

(^^ Okie dokie!)

"I might be able too, but I never tried to turn into a horse before. . I'll try now!" He smiled, taking a few steps back. His eyes grew wide for a moment, yet he acted calm. His skin began to change color, growing darker, towards black. "If you wish, look away." His body began to morph, legs growing thicker and changing shape. Bones dislocated and reconnected, tissue reformed. He crouched down, spine changing as well. It was a rather odd sight, at least it was for a human if they saw. In the end, he looked a bit. . .off, compared to a horse. Sure he got the shape right, kind of. But his skin was still scaley. His body color was mostly blackish blue but the scales glew red around the edges, almost like there was fire underneath. His mane was thick and messy but he looked much stronger than he did as a boy. He was a large, strong looking steed.

She stepped back so he could have room. She was amazed as she watches him begin to change. It wasn't something she was going to look away from because she wasn't skittish. Just very curious.

As he finished, she was amazed. "Wow...you are very different but in a good way." She smiles to him.

He trotted up to her and smiled. "I'm glad you think so!" Carefully, he knelt down a bit. "Can you climb on?" He knelt down a bit lower. "I can run fast, so I can get you help faster. . .Or if you want, I can go on ahead and look on my own, then come back to you!" Despite his appearance, his voice still sounded as young as he did in the beginning. It was pretty funny, his voice didn't match his look at all.

Moving carefully , she got to his side and using her good arm, got onto his back. "Probably better if I go with you...." She grimaced a bit and gently held on so he could start moving. It was going to be challenging but she had to stay consious. A broken arm was very painful and the area around the break was already swollen.

"Okay. I'll go now. Please be careful! Hold on tight okay?" He started off slowly but gradually picked up the pace. It wasn't long though, before he started to run quickly. The uneven ground made the path bumpy and dangerous, he hoped very much he could avoid tripping. He wasn't used to having four legs after all.

She nods a little and managed to hold on to him as he began to move forward. She had ridden before so she noticed the difference of his stride and tried to help him until he got comfortable in his new form. She leaned over a little cradling her arm to her. She was in so much pain.

"So. . . .what do Angels do?" he asked as he ran, wanting to break the silence. "Is their main job to eliminate. . .demons?" He snorted and shook his head as a few branches smacked his cheeks. That didn't feel too nice, but he kept up the quick pace.

Back