New User "No man may have me, unless he's beaten me in a fair fight"

Hi new girl. I'll be nice to you. First of all, welcome to Story Teller's Circle. It is great to see you joined this madhouse. So what kind of role plays do you like to write? Also, if you are looking for a fast track to getting your account approved you have made the first step already. After this go into forums and then main lobby to post in other threads so that your account will be flagged and then staff members will be notified of the activity and they can approve your account. One last note, if you need anything be sure to give me a yell.

Hi Silence, my favourite is fantasy as you could guess from my name and avatar, but I like other genres as well, preferably a bit fantastic. I like role plays with not to long posts, just a few paragraphs, so there is interaction between the players and you can respond to each other instead of that too much have happened without you having a say. I don't want to write novels. I prefer small groups from large ones and I don't mind two-person RPs if it is a romantic one.

That is great. We actually have several people here that prefer that kind of style and writing. Glad to see you joined up and I hope you enjoy yourself here.

What is a "fair" fight? sounds more like a fight that disallows for the greatest asset any one person could have oh-oh.
Welcome, hope you find what you are looking for, good folk here.

What is a "fair" fight? sounds more like a fight that disallows for the greatest asset any one person could have oh-oh.
Welcome, hope you find what you are looking for, good folk here.

What asset is that? Lack of fairness? It¨s a quote from Red Sonja; she will only have you if you prove that your are strong, skilled and brave. And that you want her so much you are ready to risk your life for her. So I guess IRL it means that I'm choosy and will only surrender to the best guy; he doesn't have to literally fight me with a sword; he can fight me with his intellect and charm.

What asset is that? Lack of fairness? It¨s a quote from Red Sonja; she will only have you if you prove that your are strong, skilled and brave. And that you want her so much you are ready to risk your life for her. So I guess IRL it means that I'm choosy and will only surrender to the best guy; he doesn't have to literally fight me with a sword; he can fight me with his intellect and charm.

no real life sword fight on the sea crashing cliffs of some faraway island? well that's just lowering the bar. Those who cry honor and fairness are often shouting in fear of what men can do when rewarded with time and thought. You did note skill, so could to the skill of the indirect fighter be given value? or is such the champion of illusion and manipulation weak?
Mm, I would dare to say the man who stands equal to you hold as much of a spot as that man who stands counter to your own being, while one may test your forward mind and skill the other challenges your power to change, to bend less risk breaking. would not both be something to remember?

No I want a strong and brave man that make me feel safe and protected. It's not a matter of reason and contemplation that your type of man might be as good; it's a matter of instincts, evolution and desire. I want to be equal in some aspects but not regarding romance. I want him to take me not the other way around. I want a man with confidence.

If i was as good at fighting with a sword as Red Sonja I would go for the real sword fight, but as it is now any jerk could beat me......

heheh, well i cant say "learn how to fight Those damnable ne'er do wells via sword play! " is to high on most mens list of things to do here in reality But here in RP land, lets hop on a space ship, shoot fire balls while fighting a dragon between long strokes of romance, humor and artful sword play.

I get you, You know what you want and have no problem telling others about it, Thank you for humoring my silliness. hope i didn't give you a hard time.

Hope you find your manly man, bonus points for facial hair and/or magical hair that blows in wind (even when there is none) heheh. Have fun!

Just the same could be said about the other sex But that is the fun--in that we are all here to have fun no matter if we project ourselves or just conjure up a verbal muse.

with that said most folks are guarded, unsure of others to that end, no one likes being catfished ohoho. heheh.

Just the same could be said about the other sex But that is the fun--in that we are all here to have fun no matter if we project ourselves or just conjure up a verbal muse.

with that said most folks are guarded, unsure of others to that end, no one likes being catfished ohoho. heheh.

Yes maybe there is more feminine women here than IRL, and why is that? Obviously men want to more manly and women more feminine than they are, or than they pretend to be.

Yes maybe there is more feminine women here than IRL, and why is that? Obviously men want to more manly and women more feminine than they are, or than they pretend to be.

Well what humor is than--both genders are intoxicated by the extreme image of the other, men desire of robust woman with shapely form, to be both smart and feminine . While woman --much as how you have said, desire a man who is just the same mirror in male traits, strong and smart, protective and able to hush her with romantic gesture as she would thrall his mind with her beauty...

But Sad reality is it that most are just normal, in that, they sit far more in the gray of those extremes having only a small handful of character elements that one may call "girly" or "manly" so we then most judge such in the extremes to see how they handle. when danger comes do you flee? leave others to rot? do you have the strength to harbor a large heart? have a wit sharp to discern the subtle? but these all are subject to the beholder. what one person may view as brave another may think foolish.

But Mizzrym again you confuse various intellectual traits that recently (30 000 years ago?) popped up in evolution with sexual instincts that are millions of years old; much older than our species. Maybe we would feel better if we didn't try to be so unmanly and un-feminine? Be more like our characters in RP?

Normal when and where? In one part of the world 2017? Every where else and in all other times your normal is abnormal.

Back