New User "No man may have me, unless he's beaten me in a fair fight"

Normal when and where? In one part of the world 2017? Every where else and in all other times your normal is abnormal.

mmm mm yes, normal is very subjective and the sliding scale of femininity/masculinity is also culturally subjective

While the underline base for sexual desire may be the same as the apes that wiggled about so long ago how its judged and projected in today changes. humans have the power to Enjoy aspects of the other sex while actively putting them in the No basket for long term relations.

both males and females change with each other, not to long ago it was a mark of beauty to have a unibrow, was sexy and woman would even get make up or some such to make it look like they had one if they could not grow one. Both genders sought extra weight as a sign of health and wealth but not as every one has access to food being fit and balanced is more desired. Man and woman are a force that ebbs to and fro, some like manly man with manly hair, others like (for some reason) men who look like a six feet tall child with muscle and just as smooth.

At the end it just boils down to what each party wants and needs and can bring, one could be the kinda of guy you want but maybe is dirt poor and thus doing anything more then fooling around would be unwise. the question then goes to personality, does this person fill your needs? logically they kinda suck as a provider but give you a fulfillment.

mean if its just a sex thing, whatever. since the dawn of time of the rules that out line that have been more or less the same. if its a more along the lines of "Can this person be the other half i need for children" rules and thoughts on it are just the same but dealt in a different spin. Sure you've had that "real talk" with your friends as you talk about lovers and they ask your thoughts on them

If you talk about the SJW stuff and the weakening of the male sex *tosses hands up* whole other can of worms, that.

What about me that want to role play Red Sonja-type of characters? Is she feminine? Well she is sexy and goes around half naked, but not timid.

I think femininity can manifest as many different ways, strong and sexual is one of them

I mean, one of my rp characters is a genderless tentacle worm monster that looooves dirt ...what the heck does that say about me

What about me that want to role play Red Sonja-type of characters? Is she feminine? Well she is sexy and goes around half naked, but not timid.
mm but that is RP, set within another reality loosely based on our own. your Super boob armor i am sure does well to protect those spots as your character can swat arrows away freely while my male character with Mighty Man Thong power can run around with his junk basically flopping around welding some absurd weapon around. For the fantasy reality that's fine, warriors of old would take a great pride in their bodies with no shame stuck on it....Buuuut in reality...

pending on how large your characters chest is you could knock yourself out or off balance yourself as you swung a weapon, even just a sword is about 30-45 pounds. While my Mighty man thong is cool and all its one kick, zero protection = recoil in pain that would allow a follow up death blow. --that just being the problems with gender, legs house major veins, belly exposed is always bad.

So you Rping as a powerful female dressed as she is in a fantasy real doesn't really mean to much, only that you like that kinda character, maybe you project yourself a bit--who doesn't? its fun for you all that matters.

That character could fart and pick her ass with the blunt end of her sword, maybe you just have fun doing what you wouldn't do in real life just for laughs--doesn't give to much of a scope to your reasons or that most leaves it to guess work. Could just be you feel you are strong in personality and thus desire a man who can meet that robust nature while understanding how to handle it right. its all just up in the air.

AND EVEN THEN she as a character i take like all persons act differently around folk they like, maybe some He-man looking mofo comes around and files down your check list, he could say or do something that would make that female side come out? much as you could do something to make him want to do those silly things men do to court lol.

kinda like what judge judy said some time ago. She is a judge who happens to be a woman not a woman judge.

Are you a warrior who happens to be female? or are you a female warrior?
....plus i have no clue who or what your character is like so <__> ah-ha

I think femininity can manifest as many different ways, strong and sexual is one of them

I mean, one of my rp characters is a genderless tentacle worm monster that looooves dirt ...what the heck does that say about me
I guess it is slightly less orthodox than Red Sonja. How do you identify with that worm?

Last edited:
Yes of course I like to be seduced and have romance, I don't want to fight all the time. We are back to the quote; I want to be conquered.

What silly things do you do to court?

I think i action/combat situations I'm a warrior that is female and I could have just as well been a man but in social interaction I'm a woman warrior.

I guess it is slightly less orthodox than Red Sonja. How do you identify with that worm?

first i put myself in the mindset of a worm

then I read articles and stuff on annelid behavior (did u know earthworms tend to form cuddle piles under the ground for safety in numbers? they're found to be surprisingly social among other earthworms)

Yes of course I like to be seduced and have romance, I don't want to fight all the time. We are back to the quote; I want to be conquered.

What silly things do you do to court?

I think i action/combat situations I'm a warrior that is female and I could have just as well been a man but in social interaction I'm a woman warrior.

Oh man guys want to do all sorta silly things, flex, show off, when they feel like they don't know something the lady they like spend unholy chunks of time to learn it and be able to talk about it [more showing off] maybe get those tight lady pant blue jeans i see skaters have on so their junk makes a physical impression on their leg lol and thats not even listing the silly games both parties can play

as for me myself its hard to say honestly, most of my dates/flirting have been with my native desert folk who are all right to the point no bs. heheh but now i am in the northwest (of usa) and every one out here is...hrm..different.

Well we spend a lot of money on clothes, shoes, make up to impress you guys. And spend hours in front of the mirror. It is probably as much waste of time as what you describe

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle :)

I've been noticing a lot of new arrivals, but few are getting flagged for me to review them for approval due to having no - or very few - posts outside of their introduction thread. I thought I would do a quick sweep through the introduction forum and make sure to remind everyone not to forget to get some post activity going in our various community forums as well. The system won't flag new accounts for us to review until after they accumulate a bit of activity in our community forums as well.

For those still waiting for approval, I recommend checking out this post here for a more thorough breakdown of how the process works: http://www.storytellerscircle.com/t...ers-before-posting-questions.1114/#post-13756

In the meanwhile if you're having trouble finding anything, please don't hesitate to ask!

- Tiko, Storyteller's Circle Administrator

Back