(Not Actually) Song Writing

Wolfy Dalfyry

SCREEEEEEEE
No, I'm not writing lyrics to a song. I'm writing stories based on music I'm finding because I've found that depending on the style and tone of music I'm listening to, I write stories that follow that tone. I hope you enjoy it! This will have extreme gore so if you're wee squeamish bab, GET OUT BEFORE THE MONSTER CONSUMES YOU!

They aren't based on music. The stories are gonna be themed a certain genre, or subgenre, and thus, I'm going to listen to music that matches that genre or subgenre and see what we get.

thats an interesting idea, I also recommend reading lyrics too example would be All that remains "keeper of fellow man' though it can be counted as screamo, it had a soldier brother strength behind it, same for Bondi st. Blues by Amity affliction, it has a sailor feel behind it, you need to focus on more than the the music, because some music can trick you, the two above are good examples, I listened to alot of metal so I learn some meanings need to be sought out before drawing conclusions

Back