Resolved/Answered Notifications?

You can have the site send you email alerts (currently on mobile and out of the house, but you can find a section on that in the site guide, the help tab above is a direct link) which depending on your browser and notification settings in your email client, could lead to desktop alerts.

Our chat also supports desktop notifications.

However, the rest of the site does not at this time support things like desktop notifications or mobile push alerts.

I'll have to add it to my list of future features to explore.

So I can't offer a concrete time frame, but at some point in the near future I'll check out the feasibility for us to provide those directly.

At that point I will announce more info about it if I get them in, or to gauge interest, or open a donation campaign if they would require additional funds, etc.

You can have the site send you email alerts (currently on mobile and out of the house, but you can find a section on that in the site guide, the help tab above is a direct link) which depending on your browser and notification settings in your email client, could lead to desktop alerts.

Our chat also supports desktop notifications.

However, the rest of the site does not at this time support things like desktop notifications or mobile push alerts.

I'll have to add it to my list of future features to explore.

So I can't offer a concrete time frame, but at some point in the near future I'll check out the feasibility for us to provide those directly.

At that point I will announce more info about it if I get them in, or to gauge interest, or open a donation campaign if they would require additional funds, etc.
Thanks for the help

Back