(=^?ω?^=) < WHAT WAS ONE OF YOUR FAVORITE OUTCOMES OF AN RP?

Meulin

(=^•ω•^=) < THE TITLE SAYS IT ALL! I REMEMBER ONCE I HAD DONE THIS ONE RP, BACK WHEN I HAD FIRST STARTED ROLEPLAYING, AND BY THE END IT HAD EXPANDED ON MY OC'S BACKSTORY EXPONENTIALLY. I REALLY LOVED IT, ESPECIALLY BECAUSE IT DIDN'T ONLY AFFECT HIS BACKSTORY, BUT MANY THINGS I'D DO IN THE FUTURE. I'LL ALWAYS LOVE HOW THAT TURNED OUT :3

I like it when two characters who hate each-other find common ground and mutual respect. I'm a sucker for bromance scenes. Lol.

A favorite setting of mine the Fallout universe. Out of a particular RP some time ago I created a side character to cause a little havoc during the story, and this character seemed to just create itself the more I wrote. By the end of the RP this throw away character had become the main character or my part of the RP, and had developed it's own detailed and moving back story (by my meager standards anyhow, lol) seemingly from thin air. This character has become my favorite of all the characters I have developed. To this day I occasionally write personal short stories about him as a way to hang out with him. It was a very unexpected and welcome outcome for a character I developed on the fly with the intention of killing off by the end of the story.

An outcome I had a while ago was my favourite. Originally, I had created the character simply to further my main character's story, as a sort of rival. However, she ended up being RPed more than my main and probably has one of the most thought out RP character backstory I have. The main character ended up becoming sort of a side character to her, though she is also much more developed now.

Hey~!

Ummm... Idk cuz I still have this stupid thing following me:
Screenshot_20180903_001809.jpg

~flails~ get it off! Getitoff! Getitoff!!!

:333

But for srsly now... I'm not gunna mention one of my favourites but THE favourite moment. And technically I wasnt even part of the RP! AND actually I wasnt even part of the RP site!! ;DD~~

Anyways to help out an irl friend at the time , I was consultant and sometimes dialogue writer of a troubled teen girl who could shape shift in this other dimension world that was cracking the real world Earth. Anyways the moment came when she marched up to the big bad and changed the big bads mind with her words. I wrote the dialogue... teenaged MEEEE!!^•^!! Right and soooo then like a couple weeks later we ended the RP with a proper conclusion.

After over a year and a bit we finally, finally finally, finally, finally ended the RP. I've only seen 2 RPs to conclusion in like nearly 10yrs of RP and I think that moment lives on and I still keep chasing it to this day . Yeeeeeah it's that moment I want to experience again that keeps me driven to still RP :333

My favorite outcome of a roleplay has got to be the drama. I LOVE putting my characters through the ringer and then seeing how they come out on the other side because I never make a character come out the same. Every character is unique to me and every character has a different reaction to things that happen to them. But I love seeing the characters grow and become bigger and better.

it was a couple years ago; I found a nice RP partner and our first story was quite nice and we tried some unique things using music and whatnot (it was unique to me anyway). We started our next story and it was going well, and then started a third and fourth. We ended up combining our other RPs into 1 big RP world we had created; which we actually ended up tying back to our first one too :) it was fun just creating our own universe of people. My writing style definitely grew alot during that time as well, especially RPing as that many characters in a single post and having it make sense still.

Well... my partner getting flustered... and the rp story getting an ending.

My partner getting flustered means I've succeeded in getting him/her to be affected by my words. This happened to me a few times before. I'm quite proud of this. ;P (Oh come on, let me gloat a little. xD)

And for the rp story to get an ending... that's really rare for me. It means we managed to really finish the plot as intended! I only had three stories having an ending. Although... only one of them was done right and the others were forced endings.

Story wise, I think... one of the best outcomes is really "falling in love" with my partner's character. Like seriously... without me "faking it". I mean, you can say your character's in love without feeling anything but... I want the kind that's deep. Like a sort of attachment. This happened to me a few times before. The only setback is that once the rp ends, you feel kinda lost. As if someone died. ;__;

I was roleplaying as a cripple ex-sailor, and I ended up housing a heretic, by the end of the rp, there were like five other characters trying to kill us and everyone who had originally loved my character now hated him. My crippled leg ended up getting me killed, as I didn't run fast enough to escape with the heretic I was housing and was stabbed by a mob.

Years ago, my original group took a story that my brother and I built bare bones of and it turned into this incredible fast paced but pretty detailed rp that went on for hours. I'm talking wee hours in the morning. I wish I kept the scripts, it was chat based.

The group still talks about it to this day and refers to it as legendary.

It was also done in a time where the guy with a "hero complex" would always try to overtake story plots. So, by forcing everyone to try something new, we came up with a much better way to build roleplays that everyone enjoyed. (mind you, we were young teens at the time. :p)

One of my favourite outcomes of a roleplay is when it reaches some kind of conclusion. I had a roleplay but a demon high school from years and years back that reached a story ending. The storyline was probably incredibly shallow and ridiculous but it finished and my players had fun. I consider it quite the accomplishment since I've never been in one that finished since then.

One of my favorite outcomes of a roleplay was when it was over. No seriously, the roleplay I was doing lasted for so long, my partner and I had lost interest in it, but we kept going because we were so close to the end and didn't want all the time we'd spent on it to go to waste. So, we finished it in a way that was satisfying, then celebrated like it was the New Year. It's actually kind of sad.

An out come from one of my previous roleplays that was a favorite of mine, I suppose it would be the fact that I wouldn't have met my wife if it hadn't been for a roleplay that went on for nearly 5 months. She and I weren't looking for a relationship at the time but our roleplay was a reflection of our feelings during a time when neither of us understood that we were unhappy in our relationships. Eventually the roleplay ended and we both came to the realization that we weren't happy in the relationships we had been in. Now I couldn't think of a day without her in my life and she says the same. so the best outcome was for me leaving a relationship that was toxic and finding one that is beautiful.

I have alot of characters. Some of whom people really like. One character I have Christopher, is rped alot, and hes a favorite of mine, but sometimes Roleplays with him get... repetitive. So when one is unique and fun, its fantastic.

One in particular was about Chris as a angel and this girl as a demon. They knew eachother In life but for some reason their memories of eachother had been erased. They had this connection they couldnt explain and someone high up didnt want them together.

Then one night. She had night terrors about a baby, a child. Was it his? Was it even hers? Unfortunately the roleplayer left the site and it was never finished. But still one of my favorites.

Absolutely adore online RP writing threads such as this site for the unexpected perspectives other players can bring to a story. I was once part of a spaceship story, filled with snarky aliens who had initial sassy racism against each other; trying to see how dramatic the banter could get before they were forced to work as a team made for some hilarious moments.

I love when people laugh when they RP with me! The best outcome I've ever had was probably where one of my characters wasn't the best English speaker, and because of that she wound up becoming a meme among my friends! I think the phrase she used that got the best reaction was "Fix sky please" in response to a major plot event where the world stopped spinning on its axis and the place she was at happened to be stuck at the equivalent of 2am. It got everyone reeling in laughs!

The very same character got a heavy amount of negative criticism from one particular source so I feel a little iffy about using her in public RPs with strangers and stuff. I might accidentally offend someone :eek:

I wouldn't say this is for one RP specifically, but my favourite thing is when RPs help me hone and flesh out my characters and their personalities so I can improve with writing as them!

Not to go into too many details, as the story was kind of dark and twisted, but...

Heartache, resolution and peace. The moment when the one who was pretending to be in love realized they had been all along. It's not real unless you and your character are both experiencimg the same emotions. Oof. Just thinking about it makes me misty eyed.

I've never written that well before or since. Maybe someday.

My favorite? It was when I shipped two gods, one a grim reaper, the other a life god. The relationship turned out so freakin cute, even though the premise of it was originally an assassination order by an alpha. Funny how that worked.

Back