Adenovirus 423 Obsidian Knights EAST (OOC General Discussion)

Fishman

Broseidon
Benefactor
Hey, guys

This is where members of the Obsidian Knights will be discussing plans, current events, and everything else that falls into the Out of Character folder of things to discuss. This includes discussions of potential locations that could be added.

I actually would like to let you guys know about something really important! You might notice the mentions of Jacob being the current leader of the East. That's because I wanted to write out that Asha will be a very fresh, new leader after usurping Jacob from his position.

I'm going to tag a bunch of you just to make sure you got this message!

@Sway @Aman @Script @Kian @OniIgnasha @Iamtheecchiking

Welcome aboard!

@Sway @Aman @OniIgnasha

Sway and Aman, figured we can work out if Val and Abs want to leave Trys that's cool. Not sure if you guys have anything planned but up to you guys. Been as you guys are good scouts and Fuck Up is the shit lol. As for Oni, I have seen and read your posts there, not sure if you want to interact with Trys or not. He's good at building/messing with things. On that note, Hydropower is more powerful than I originally planned so there will be power around. Lots of power cuts to those places that have power. It's hard to distribute though. But there will be a thread going up with the exact changes. This is because a big plot hole came up when I mentioned the previous changes. But yeah. This will be cleared up. Doesn't stop you trying to build more or trying to find more efficient ways of building things to try and give better power, of course, if your character has that kind of knowledge or has stuff accessible to them, of course.

Either way, just wanted to help get you interacting, Oni, with another character :)

xD I figured she would run into someone eventually. And all she really has is a turbine the size of a five gallon bucket. xD She starts small, because you cant go big if your stuff is going to blow up in your face. xD She is a while away from a full sized turbine, let alone working electricity. xD Thanks for the advice, and I will see if she can run into someone.

Hey, is anyone feeling particularly left out? I'm debating making another character to get involved with you guys for now. Let me know!

@Sway @Aman

We can move to get in on the commotion if you guys want. Interrupt our scene with hearing people shouting about Jacob being attacked or something mwahahahahaha :D

@OniIgnasha

Hey, just wanted to point out that I think we already have hydroelectric power, so you may wanna amend your post to say that Mechanica is trying to upgrade their current plant? Rather than looking for help building one from scratch.

AFAIK East has some hydroelectric and some wind power, not 100% reliable, but enough to power most stuff they need with fairly regular maintenance. @Sentry can correct me if I'm wrong there.

Back