Open Obsidian's fandoms request

tenor.gif

Welcome to my rp search

My name is Obsidian and I prefer going by gender-neutral pronouns, I am 26 years old and I just finished my two language majors, plus I am a graphics designer by education. I currently have a month left of school but do to the whole world crisis my classes are at home and finished so the next month will be open to some new role plays.

I see myself as an adept writer, english is not my first language and I am sure that I won't be the best writer when it comes to spelling and grammar. However, I am keen on getting better and I am also open to constructive criticism of my writing, after all the best way to learn is to be told what you do wrong.

I love to communicate outside the RP, and I have discord just for that reason. You can request my discord in PM.

I am ghosting friendly, but I would prefer that talk about stopping the role-play instead of ghosting it. I am super understanding that life happens, and that things might get in the way, but please say if you wanna leave or stop. I will not be mad at all, and I do have my own periods in which I might ghost or be busy with life as well.

Understand that I am a very relaxed role player, if you are looking for more then three posts a day I will not be the ideal partner. I have other role plays as well, and a limited creative mind. For longer posts that go over my regular writing length, I will need one to three days to reply back on it.

I am able to write both long and short replies, but as a rule of thumb, my usual word count is at a stable 300 words or 3-5 paragraphs. I prefer quality writing over quantity, but if you do desire a novella-length reply that is also something that I can do.

I am willing to write both genders and the rainbow too. My comfort zone is mxm and mxf, I have no interest in fxf, and no you can not talk me into it, sorry.

I will prefer to play as canon characters when it comes to fandom role plays, but I do welcome play against original characters and when needed I can add original characters to as side characters. I will play a canon you want to form my fandoms as long as you do the same.

I will currently not accept fandoms I am not familiar with, I am uncomfortable at playing in fandoms I have never seen or known. However, crossovers with other fandoms are completely fine, if the two fandoms have simular worlds, why not mix them together? I am a no thank you if you going to ask about a tv-show. I live without tv and I don't watch tv shows on netflix or any other streaming service that I have able at the moment.

I am trigger friendly and ideally, I think everyone should be able to talk about them. If you have something you dislike or think is a no-go just tell me really, I am sure I have something I would never role play either. Another thing I would like to make clear is that I won't write or romanticize mental illness, I deal with a few mental and neurological issues and I have no desire to disrespect any mental illness nor do I want a person how is disrespectful about them. With that said, writing mental illness with respect is completely fine, I find characters with mental disorders to be interesting and I do enjoy playing with them.

I welcome the idea of alternative universes and such, as long as it is an alternative universe I can agree with.

I do not force my ships on people since I know they are not everyone's cup of tea. But please do not force me into something I will not agree to either.

I like realistic and anime face claims, for some of my fandoms that anime ones it might not be easy to find them a face claim that is realistic, but for others, it might be easy. Also, I welcome suggestions and wishes if you have someone specific in mind that you like me to play as or against.

I am a huge slut for making aesthetics, and I will gladly make a mood board for the role play on my Pinterest and post links to it.

Communication and a willingness to talk outside the role play, I like to get to know my partner as we play. I often say if we can have a great talk on the sideline, we can have a great role play.

I will be very quick to say I normally don't rp with anyone below the age of 20, since I am in my mid 20's and my comfort zone has moved a lot over the last few years. so if you are below 20, I might not rp with you.

I am based in the european timezone, and it either means I am ahead in time for some people or behind someone. If you want a timezone clock I will gladly send it, so we both know when we are online.

An understanding of the fact that I cannot be active all the time, again I am very relaxed with my role play. It is my hobby and not my job, and if you are gonna bump me every day, we won't make it far. It is totally fine to bump me if it takes me longer then three days to reply. But otherwise keep it to a minimum. If you respect that I need my room, I will respect yours as well.

You don't need to match my post length at all, my own can really have its ups and downs on how much I can write. I try to meet a 300-word minimum.

Having a good time, that is what RP is for.

Be able to help me make the RP fun, I hate being the only side that comes up with plots and ideas.

Listed, fandoms with a bold and a heart is something that is very craved right now, unbold or not mark will take a little talking or some plot idea before I will get into it. Canon x Oc can be talk about with all my fandoms that I have listed, but usually, look for canon x canon. All characters must be aged up to 18, I will not role play with characters that are younger unless they are a side character or an NPC.

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and 2003 original
looking for:
Roy Mustang x Riza Hawkeye
Roy Mustang x Maes Hughes

Trinity Blood

looking for:
Isaak Fernand Von Kämpfer x Dietrich Von Lohengrin
Abel Nightroad x Astharoshe Asran
Isaak Fernand Von Kämpfer x Catherina Sforza

Hellsing

looking for:
Alucard x Integra
Alucard x Walter
Alucard x Anderson

The Evil Within
looking for:
Ruben "Ruvik Victoriano x Sebastian Castellanos
Sebastian Castellanos x Stefano Valentini

The Addams family

looking for:
Morticia Addams x Gomaz Addams

What We Do In The Shadows ( tv series )
I have no canons, but I love this universe and how silly it is. I will be glad to come up with oc x oc for this one or play against canons.

Star Wars: The old Republic MMO
looking for:
Lana Beniko x any storyline

Bioshock 1-2 ( infinite can be talked about )

looking for:
Anyone x Sander Cohen

I have no interest in the Alpha, Beta and Omega verse.
M-preg in general, or preganecy as role play.
Already made families, or role plays that usual about family life. Unless we build towards it over time.
No furries, futa, or anything in that nature.
Real life.
Romanticizing mental illness or Stockholm Syndrom plots.
Game of Thrones related plots.
Not interested in Harry Potter related role play at the moment.

Back