Status
Not open for further replies.
"Pfft, what? You're joking right?" Through a mouth full of food, Caspar snorted. "Hilda, you're, like, crazy strong! I bet you could take down a whole battalion by yourself and not even get scratched!"

"So that thing's just for decoration, eh?" Birdie said, eyeing the axe.

Karin, meanwhile, turned to Ness. Such a shame that a little boy was somehow more competent than her own persinal hires... "If nothing goes wrong, this trip shouldn't be more than a day, going and then returning. It took less than that for those residing there to get there in the first place...but of course, that was because they were running from robots." Karin took a moment for a sip of tea, then continued. "As for ourselves, I plan to set out within an hour after this meeting. We have an additional supply of rations and weaponry, so you won't need to spend too much. Take this hour to prepare...and then we embark."

@Lucky @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Sark @Takumi

---

Iroha kept herself composed in the presence of this stranger, not batting an eye as he spoke. "Venturing out into the unknown is our only option at this point," she replied. "The people of Snowpoint are almost out of food. Either we take a chance and wait out the storm at sea, or we act."

"Hmph." He sat down beside Angel, arms crossed. "I hate to say it, but you have no idea what you're up against."

"And you do?"

He nodded. "Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Hubert von Vestra, Minister of the Imperial Household and personal aid to Her Majesty, Emperor Edelgard von Hresvelg. During this Melding catastrophe, I was separated from my home world and my emperor. In my endeavors to return to her side I eventually found a companion. He was on his way to this city, looking for someone he'd been separated from, as well."

There was a sudden rattling in the room, cut short by a loud klink as Iroha set the tea kettle down. Noting this, a slight smirk appeared on Hubert's face, and he continued. "We allied ourselves for the time being, but unfortunately..." The smirk vanished. "What awaited us in the forests was a beast. No, a monster. A demon from Hell itself. There have been few times I have truly feared for my own life, but this devil rattled even me."

"And what...what of your companion?" Iroha's voice shook slightly.

"He held the beast off, and urged me to come here and warn you all of what lurks out there."

"I do hope, sir, that you don't think this will stop me." Iroha stood, a fierce determination in her eyes. "My Master is out there, and I must find him, no matter what."

"Oh, believe me, miss." Hubert smiled.

View attachment 4170

"I have no intention of letting that monstrosity live, nor do I plan to sit here while my emperor is still out there. Though I must warn you: my companion and I are both powerful. With his brute strength and my own dark magic combined, we were nearly unstoppable. But the fact that this devil was able to nearly fell us both...well, suffice it to say that we will need more than teddy bears and frying pans if we hope to stop it."

@Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Sark

Hilda just brushed off Caspar's praises. "Oh Caspar you're always so nice but I don't hold a candle to you or anyone else really!" She said as she rather effortlessly removed the ax from its holster as she addressed Birdie. "Yep! Just for decoration." Hilda swung Freikugel around. "It's a family heirloom you see, I can't just leave it anywhere! Father and brother would be really upset if I lost it somewhere. So I simply have it on my back so I don't lose it!"

YaASt4Y.png

"Pretty simple really!"

"You know what the difference is between then and now, Hubbie?"
Angel put Hubert's head into a headlock. "You didn't have Angel with you! I'm going to stomp a new hole in this diablo so that we can get proper grub again!" Still in a headlock Angel pulled Hubert's face unintentionally(?) closer to her bosom. "I'm a growing gal after and I need some real sustancia. You feel me?"

SNOWDIN

Christopher arrived at the front of Grillby’s. To say he was a little late was an understatement. The man was still adjusting to the temperatures, let alone the monsters and this whole Melding situation.

“Oh, Soleiyu...” Christopher muttered to himself. A flyer was carried around the strange town asking for anyone interested in guarding a caravan headed to Snowpoint City to meet at Grillby’s.

He wasn’t interested in the fee. He was interested in finding his son, who was separated from him during the Melding.

With a caught breath, Christopher opened the door with a large bang.

“Sorry I’m late” he says to the crowd inside.

SNOWPOINT

The cold didn’t really have an effect on Quiet, so she wore her normal clothes, which was barely anything at all.

She held a hand up to the door of The Snowpoint Gym, but was shocked when the doors opened themselves.

She still wasn’t used to that.

She hummed a quiet tune to herself as she approached the small crowd that gathered there.

Ness

Ness offered a smile back to the woman, happy to know that she did indeed have the answer to his question. " Well, seeing as things never go right, I suspect it will take a few days then. Luckily, I have a backpack to pack some food besides my own. An hour is more than enough time for me. Actually, I only need a few minutes." Ness would take his backpack out and pulled out his gutsy bat, Star Pendant, Pixie Bracelet and Shiny coin, happy Paula had the Franklin Badge. He could heal, she could not and needed all the help she could get, being very offensive, but not good at defense. He walked over and made his call, gathered some food and waited.

Paula

Paula just looked at him with a heavy sigh. She pointed to the fact that the teddy bears were floating behind her. These were not normal teddy bears. " I also do not have a normal frying pan, it's a magic fry pan," she replied, pulling it out and " accidently" hitting Hubert with it, the frying pan making a smaaaaash attack. She also would pull her star Pendant and her goddess ribbon and goddess bracelet. She also kept her Franklin badge in the badge. " I also have equipment that made me equipped to help a goddess. Trust me, I am not just frying pans and teddy bears."

@Sark @Jeremi @Takumi @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @amwexia

Last edited:
SNOWDIN

Christopher approached the group, who was already preparing.

“Is this the caravan guarding group?” Christopher asked, “My name is Christopher Belmont of the Belmont clan, I offer my services to you in earnest,”

Christopher gets down on one knee and bows.

SNOWPOINT

Quiet knew that she wouldn’t be a notable member, considering that she doesn’t speak, but they didn’t even notice her,

I also do not have a normal frying pan, it's a magic fry pan," she replied, pulling it out and " accidently" hitting Hubert with it, the frying pan making a smaaaaash attack.

Quiet silently gritted her teeth. These people don’t seem to have any sort of plan or organization whatsoever. She observed as the young girl smacked the noble-looking man in the face with a frying pan.

She needed to make herself known to the group.

She took out her rifle and aimed it at a light in the ceiling.

She exhaled slightly and fired, causing the light to shatter.

@Yun Lee @Lucky @Sark @Jeremi @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies

"Well yeah, but..." Caspar sniffed the air, turning to the table. "Are those...cinnamon buns?! Gimme!" The little rabbit shaped cinnamon buns became Caspar's focus, and he quickly forgot all about Hilda and her axe.

Anna got up, looking Freikrugel over. "Family heirloom, huh? It's probably irreplaceable! Say...you ever thought about getting insurance on that thing?"

Karin, meanwhile, turned to Christopher and smiled, crossing her legs at the knee. "On behalf of the Kanzuki family, I accept your services! Feel free to eat and prepare. The mission begins shortly."

@Jeremi @Lucky @amwexia @Gummi Bunnies @Sark @Takumi

---

If Hubert was thrown off by being so close to such a large chest, he certainly didn't show it. In fact, he seemed more focused on the fact that Angel dared to grab him at all. A small orb of dark magic started to form in his hand. "Release me this instant, or I'll--"

WHAM!

The spell vanished as Hubert was hit right in the face, Angel's headlock leaving him wide open for Paula. Before he could register what had happened, Quiet shot the light, leaving them all in darkness. But despite the chaos slowly unfurling, a voice called out.

"ENOUGH!!"

In just a matter of moments, Iroha set a lit candle on the table, the glow from it illuminating a face full of tranquil fury. "We will be no match for the beast if you all keep behaving like this! Have you all forgotten about Candice? My master? The people of Snowpoint? If we are to make this work, we need to do so together!"

@Jeremi @Lucky @amwexia @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Sark

SNOWDIN

Christopher muttered a “Thank you,” before heading towards the large area of food and grabbing some of the bizarre foods.

He noticed a man, or what looked to be a man (with this whole Melding business you can’t be sure), with blue hair voraciously devouring strange bread with a white glaze over it.

It looks the most appetizing of all the options, so Christopher attempts to slip by and grab a cinnamon roll.

SNOWPOINT

Quiet hummed to herself and approached the girl.

She tilted her head in confusion, who was this girl? She heard about this meeting through the grapevine, not sure what it was or why.

She just wanted to shoot some beast or whatever with her rifle.

@Yun Lee @Lucky @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Sark

"Well yeah, but..." Caspar sniffed the air, turning to the table. "Are those...cinnamon buns?! Gimme!" The little rabbit shaped cinnamon buns became Caspar's focus, and he quickly forgot all about Hilda and her axe.

Anna got up, looking Freikrugel over. "Family heirloom, huh? It's probably irreplaceable! Say...you ever thought about getting insurance on that thing?"

Karin, meanwhile, turned to Christopher and smiled, crossing her legs at the knee. "On behalf of the Kanzuki family, I accept your services! Feel free to eat and prepare. The mission begins shortly."

---

If Hubert was thrown off by being so close to such a large chest, he certainly didn't show it. In fact, he seemed more focused on the fact that Angel dared to grab him at all. A small orb of dark magic started to form in his hand. "Release me this instant, or I'll--"

WHAM!

The spell vanished as Hubert was hit right in the face, Angel's headlock leaving him wide open for Paula. Before he could register what had happened, Quiet shot the light, leaving them all in darkness. But despite the chaos slowly unfurling, a voice called out.

"ENOUGH!!"

In just a matter of moments, Iroha set a lit candle on the table, the glow from it illuminating a face full of tranquil fury. "We will be no match for the beast if you all keep behaving like this! Have you all forgotten about Candice? My master? The people of Snowpoint? If we are to make this work, we need to do so together!"

@Jeremi @Lucky @amwexia @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Sark

"No that's alright! It's very hard to break and stuff so I should be fine!"
Placing Freikrugel back on he back Hilda gave the newcomer a look over. "More the merrier! I think I'll have to do little work with this group around!"

Angel stared mesmerized at the orb forming. "Oooh shiny! What ya gonna do shoot m-?" Then a shot rung through the hut as the lights went out and a short admonishing from Iroha later. "I was just trying to be friendly," She pouted. "Wasn't like I shot the lights off or an-!" Once again stopping mid-sentence she looked over to Quiet who despite her lack of clothing didn't seem to care about the cold at all.

"Yoooo chica!" She got up to her feet and gave Quiet a very close inspection. "How come you're not freezing your butt out here? I've got some work done but even I'm catching a cold out here!"

Ness

Ness had gone quiet, not really interested in talking with anyone else as he had never been much of a conversationalist to begin with, preferring the silence. He would take his own cinnamon roll and eat it quietly.

Paula

WHAM!

Paula was surprised that she had missed Hubert was so close, but she was happy when she hit him in the face, even when the lights went out. He seemed like kind of a dick and he deserved a frying pan to the face. He was nothing by a pain in the neck as well. She looked over at the shouting.

"
I am so sorry for my behavior. I had no intention of hitting Hubert in the face, as I was simply taking out my frying pan, not awrare that I was so close to others. But yes, it does seem important that we work together, as it means thngs are going to get worse if we don't," she replied, offering a smile at Hubert, though there was still anger in her eyes.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @amwexia @Gummi Bunnies @Sark @Takumii

SNOWDIN

Christopher took a roll and examined it. The roll was in a shape of a rabbit, the sight of which brought back memories of his hunting days when he was a young child.

He took a seat and nibbled at the roll, before taking a large bite. He’d never eaten anything like this before. The distinctive taste of cinnamon rushes over his taste buds. He’d never even considered to put cinnamon on bread before, but he might consider making this for his son when they reunite.

If they reunite.

Placing Freikrugel back on her back, Hilda gave the newcomer a look over. "More the merrier! I think I'll have to do little work with this group around!"

Christopher, surprised by the voice, turned his head to see a pink haired girl. The maiden looked to be around her twenties, wearing clothing that exposed her shoulders.

“Hello there,” Christopher said, “My name is Christopher Belmont of the Belmont clan.”

SNOWPOINT

"Yoooo chica!" She got up to her feet and gave Quiet a very close inspection. "How come you're not freezing your butt out here? I've got some work done but even I'm catching a cold out here!"

Quiet seemed to have caught the attention of a silver-haired woman around her height with a Mexican accent.

Quiet looked the woman over. She didn’t appear to have any weapons or anything. She’s must have to be amazing at hand-to-hand combat or else she won’t survive.

Quiet rubbed her throat, put a finger to her lips, shook her head. She was trying to signal to this woman that she can’t speak.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Sark

Ness

" Many of my friends got separated. I just happened to be walking her home when we got separated. I was leaving my friends, Jeff and Poo. We just came from beating a powerful enemy. That being said, thanks for the food."
He would take a piece of his favorite meal, steak to make him feel better.

Paula

Hey, can you hear me, Hoku? I also can communicate telepathically. Mostly with my friend Ness.... this tea looks nice. She would take some tea and smile happily, waiting for an answer.

@Takumi @Yun Lee @Sark @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies

Yes, I can hear you just fine, little one. Hoku responded through their private mental link, ear twitching just slightly.

YaASt4Y.png

"Sounds like you found the perfect place for you Caspar!"
Hilda replied with a smile. She was quite jealous that he had found himself next to an ocean. That meant some sun and warmth. He was probably the only one who thought it was a good idea to head out here into the snow. Even so they were lead to the table where refreshments were waiting.

Dusting off the glitter Hilda took a bite from one of the burgers. "Yeah! We're actually from the same place! Funny how we'd meet up like this." Came her reply to Karin.​

Well mostly tried to hang them out to dry as far as coin was concerned, Hilda thought to herself. Even so a familiar face was nice to see in this snowy landscape. She took another bite from the burger before wiping off some more glitter.

@Jeremi @Lucky @Sark @Gummi Bunnies

Angel giggled at Morgana's explosion. "Sure thing! And I'm not the great and powerful Angel!" He'd find that her grip around him was surprisingly strong for a woman of her size but he finally managed to wiggle free that garnered another chuckle from her. "What did I say? Super adorable."

"I've seen a lot of weird shit," Angel replied turning her attention back towards the Pokemon. "You're definitely not the freakiest thing I've ever seen."

@Yun Lee @Lucky @Jeremi @Takumi

"That's good to know." Hoku replied, though wasn't quite sure if it really was a good thing or not.

Hilda just brushed off Caspar's praises. "Oh Caspar you're always so nice but I don't hold a candle to you or anyone else really!" She said as she rather effortlessly removed the ax from its holster as she addressed Birdie. "Yep! Just for decoration." Hilda swung Freikugel around. "It's a family heirloom you see, I can't just leave it anywhere! Father and brother would be really upset if I lost it somewhere. So I simply have it on my back so I don't lose it!"

YaASt4Y.png

"Pretty simple really!"

"You know what the difference is between then and now, Hubbie?"
Angel put Hubert's head into a headlock. "You didn't have Angel with you! I'm going to stomp a new hole in this diablo so that we can get proper grub again!" Still in a headlock Angel pulled Hubert's face unintentionally(?) closer to her bosom. "I'm a growing gal after and I need some real sustancia. You feel me?"

Hoku moved to cover Paula's eyes for a moment, ears folding back for a moment, but before he could comment Paula started moving and tried to slap Hubert in the face with her frying pan he simply frowned because ouch.

His ears stood at attention and he turned to Quiet then. Though Iroha's admonishing got his attention then, a frown forming on his face again.

They sure we're a lively bunch, huh?

Paula would feel one of Hoku's paws on the top of her head.

"I can sense you're upset...will you be fine, Paula?" He asked with a tilt of his head.

@Yun Lee @Lucky @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Sark @amwexia

latest

"Ah! Sorry I'm late!" Came the voice of a young woman who entered Grillbys covered in snow with an axe on her person. She brushed snow off of her clothes, before turning to look at those present.

"I hope you guys weren't waiting long!" Annette spoke before she took notice of a few other people present, namely some people she recognized.

@Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Lucky @Sark @amwexia

SNOWDIN

Christopher took a roll and examined it. The roll was in a shape of a rabbit, the sight of which brought back memories of his hunting days when he was a young child.

He took a seat and nibbled at the roll, before taking a large bite. He’d never eaten anything like this before. The distinctive taste of cinnamon rushes over his taste buds. He’d never even considered to put cinnamon on bread before, but he might consider making this for his son when they reunite.

If they reunite.

Christopher, surprised by the voice, turned his head to see a pink haired girl. The maiden looked to be around her twenties, wearing clothing that exposed her shoulders.

“Hello there,” Christopher said, “My name is Christopher Belmont of the Belmont clan.”

SNOWPOINT

Quiet seemed to have caught the attention of a silver-haired woman around her height with a Mexican accent.

Quiet looked the woman over. She didn’t appear to have any weapons or anything. She’s must have to be amazing at hand-to-hand combat or else she won’t survive.

Quiet rubbed her throat, put a finger to her lips, shook her head. She was trying to signal to this woman that she can’t speak.

Snowdin

Hilda gave the man a courtsy bow. "Hilda Valentine Goneril, a pleasure to meet you!"

Snowpoint

Angel didn't seem to be the smartest person in the group but even she seemed to catch on quite quickly "Oh you can't talk? Bummer, now you can't tell me why you're so hot..." She went in to touch Quiet's bare skin curious is she actually was warm to the touch.

Yes, I can hear you just fine, little one. Hoku responded through their private mental link, ear twitching just slightly.

"That's good to know." Hoku replied, though wasn't quite sure if it really was a good thing or not.

Hoku moved to cover Paula's eyes for a moment, ears folding back for a moment, but before he could comment Paula started moving and tried to slap Hubert in the face with her frying pan he simply frowned because ouch.

His ears stood at attention and he turned to Quiet then. Though Iroha's admonishing got his attention then, a frown forming on his face again.

They sure we're a lively bunch, huh?

Paula would feel one of Hoku's paws on the top of her head.

"I can sense you're upset...will you be fine, Paula?" He asked with a tilt of his head.

@Yun Lee @Lucky @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Sark @amwexia

latest

"Ah! Sorry I'm late!" Came the voice of a young woman who entered Grillbys covered in snow with an axe on her person. She brushed snow off of her clothes, before turning to look at those present.

"I hope you guys weren't waiting long!" Annette spoke before she took notice of a few other people present, namely some people she recognized.

@Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Lucky @Sark @amwexia

pbjzB09.png

"Annette!"
Hilda exclaimed in surprise as the former Blue Lion student stepped into Grillbys. Wasting no time Hilda swept in to give her a hug. "This really is an academy reunion! How have you been? How did you end up here?"

SNOWDIN

Hilda gave the man a courtsy bow. "Hilda Valentine Goneril, a pleasure to meet you!"

“A pleasure to meet you too, Ms. Goneril,” Christopher said to Hilda. The man continued to bite on his roll until a loud noise interrupts his thoughts.

"Annette!"
Hilda exclaimed in surprise as the former Blue Lion student stepped into Grillbys. Wasting no time Hilda swept in to give her a hug.
"This really is an academy reunion! How have you been? How did you end up here?”

Christopher observed the two girls reunite and smiled. This whole Melding business has split so many people up, it’s sweet to see two people reunite.

SNOWPOINT

Angel didn't seem to be the smartest person in the group but even she seemed to catch on quite quickly "Oh you can't talk? Bummer, now you can't tell me why you're so hot..." She went in to touch Quiet's bare skin curious is she actually was warm to the touch.

Quiet flinched slightly, causing some black marks to appear on her face, which quickly went away.​

She pulled her arm back after around 10 seconds of the woman touching her arm. She then turned her attention to the french maid.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Takumi @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Sark

SNOWDIN

“A pleasure to meet you too, Ms. Goneril,” Christopher said to Hilda. The man continued to bite on his roll until a loud noise interrupts his thoughts.

Christopher observed the two girls reunite and smiled. This whole Melding business has split so many people up, it’s sweet to see two people reunite.

SNOWPOINT

Quiet flinched slightly, causing some black marks to appear on her face, which quickly went away.​

She pulled her arm back after around 10 seconds of the woman touching her arm. She then turned her attention to the french maid.

"You just went full goth mode there for a second!"
Angel exclaimed in surprise not really having actually felt how warm or cold Quiet was. Goth cameo on the other hand was even cooler then being your own personal heater. "You like a chameleon or something? I kind of like it!"

Paula

Paula smiled, happy to know that the Pokemon was able to hear her through her private link. The only other person who could hear her was Ness so far.

She felt the paw and didn't move away from the touch for not.

" Yeah, I'll be okay, I have been a lot worse places before and through prayer, everything worked itself out," she replied back to him.

@Takumi

"You just went full goth mode there for a second!" Angel exclaimed in surprise not really having actually felt how warm or cold Quiet was. Goth cameo on the other hand was even cooler then being your own personal heater. "You like a chameleon or something? I kind of like it!"

Quiet was somewhat confused at the comments. Her ancestry was of the Germanic tribes, not the Gothic tribes.

But showing her abilities to her comrades is probably a good idea, so she vanished, and used her heightened speed to rush behind her silver-haired compatriot.

She appeared and tapped her on the shoulder.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Sark @Lucky

Last edited:
Quiet was somewhat confused at the comments. Her ancestry was of the Germanic tribes, not the Gothic tribes.

But showing her abilities to her comrades is probably a good idea, so she vanished, and used her heightened speed to rush behind her silver-haired compatriot.

She appeared and tapped her on the shoulder.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Sark @Lucky

"I called it!"
Angel exclaimed in excitement as Quiet vanished in front of her only to reappear behind her. "If we're out hunt some monster or whatever then that's going to come in very handy! When I'm breaking every bone in its body you can come in and like pew pew pew out of the shadows and totally annihilate it!"

@amwexia @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Sark @Lucky

The Melding. It was a time of crisis, a time of chaos. One moment, you were going about your normal life, then the next thing you knew, you were either thrust somewhere completely different, or found complete strangers and unfamiliar worlds surrounding you. And before you could fully comprehend this, robots attacked, capturing anyone they could get their hands on. Some fought, but none reigned victorious; in fact, the only real hope for survival was escape.

And escape you did. In the conpletely random displacement, you found yourself within a frozen tundra, surrounded by snowy mountains amd thick forests. It was easy to flee the robots from where you were, the machines unequipped to handle the climate. Into the forests or into the mountain pass...you had a split-second decision to make, and in the end, you found sanctuary.

It was a normal day in the world of Magvel. After having defeated the Demon King and saved everyone, Eirika returned to Renais as it's rightful Queen alongside her brother Ephraim. However her life changed forever once she disappeared from sight into something she could not even comprehend. Scratching her head, she found herself bunched up with an unknown bunch of strangers of similar looks and features. Then the attack came; unknown beings came from nowhere and attacked the entire group. Pulling out her weapon of choice, Eirika fought off the Robots valiantly but they just kept coming; stronger and stronger. She had no choice but to retreat from the ones she was fighting alongside with, retreating into a snowy forest.

Those of you who fled into the forest came out the other side in a small community of monsters. Despite their fearsome appearances, however, the locals proved to be incredibly kind and friendly, offering you refuge in the Snowed Inn and treating you as if you had always been a part of the community. Their hospitality, and the cozy little wooden houses strung up with festive lights and wreaths, made this little wonderland the perfect home away from home while this Melding situation played out. In time, travellers and wandering merchants made their way here, giving information about the outside world, from the latest treachery from the Doctors behind all this, to whispered rumors of a Resistance underground, to even what lay our beyond Snowdin. And then they would be off, on their way to the mountain pass to do business in Snowpoint.

But as the days went by, you started to notice something...off. The number of merchants and travellers started decreasing, and rather than trade stories and gossip, they did their business and fled off without another word, avoiding even speaking of Snowpoint. What was going on?

Finally, it seemed someone had an answer. A rather unusual duo showed up just yesterday: a young woman in all red and elegant blonde ringlets in her hair, and a tall portly fellow with an equally yellow mohawk and clothes very unfitting the weather. They said nothing, but hung up flyers around town:

HELP WANTED

Strong and brave mercenaries needed to escort a caravan to Snowpoint City!

Handsome reward upon completion!

Experience preferred but not required!

Arrive at Grillby's at 2 pm tomorrow for more information!

Well, it was now 1:45, and there was no doubt something interesting going down in Grillby's soon. You might want to make your way over there, no?

She found herself in the town of Snowdin, a small settlement within a forested environment. Taking a look around with her guard up, she spotted certain flyers hung up around the area. Seeing this as an opportunity to find out where exactly she was, she took upon herself to head towards the place known as Grillby's, which turned out to be a Tavern of some sorts.

Stepping into the front door, she spotted several monsters sat at tables and bar stools. She wasn't sure what to think of this situation; whether she should draw her Sword on the sight of these monsters, or be alarmed that they aren't paying her any mind. When she did enter however, she saw familiar faces; people she could actually talk to. Walking towards the group, she announced herself.

"Hi everyone, my name is Eirika. I'm not fond of fighting but I'll do my best to help in the times to come. Who are all of you?"

@Yun Lee @amwexia @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Sark @Lucky @Jeremi

The Melding. It was a time of crisis, a time of chaos. One moment, you were going about your normal life, then the next thing you knew, you were either thrust somewhere completely different, or found complete strangers and unfamiliar worlds surrounding you. And before you could fully comprehend this, robots attacked, capturing anyone they could get their hands on. Some fought, but none reigned victorious; in fact, the only real hope for survival was escape.

And escape you did. In the conpletely random displacement, you found yourself within a frozen tundra, surrounded by snowy mountains amd thick forests. It was easy to flee the robots from where you were, the machines unequipped to handle the climate. Into the forests or into the mountain pass...you had a split-second decision to make, and in the end, you found sanctuary.

Mia was on the Lemurian boat alongside her close friends; Isaac, Garet and Ivan. Their journey was set towards the ancient land of Lemuria where their objective was to retrieve a special elixir said to slow down the ageing process for the lord of Tobi; Babi. They were discussing between each other what they were to find there, and whether anything could help them on their mission to stop Felix and co from lighting the remaining two Elemental Lighthouses, after failing to stop them from lighting both Mercury and Venus. That was however until a unknown course of events dragged Mia away from them and into something she couldn't even comprehend.

Coming to, she found herself surrounded by complete and utter strangers of different shapes and sizes. Before she could even ask any of them why she was here, an attack had arrived of unusual appearances, forcing her to take action. From utilising the power of Mercury to defeat the Robots or utilising it's healing properties to restore health to her allies, she had no choice but to retreat from the overwhelming enemies who seemed to only get stronger each time they attacked.

355px-Snowpoint_City_Pt.png

Those of you who escaped into the mountain pass found yet another forest on the other end, but fortunately immediately after your long excursion you arrived in a tiny city nestled deep within the snow. Snowpoint City welcomed you with confused yet open arms, primarily due to a young woman named Candice. As you quickly learned, she was a Gym Leader here, which in her homeworld is considered quite the honor, and she and her family were more than happy to give lodging within her very own Gym. Despite the chill, the people here were kind, and life was peaceful.

Unfortunately, things took a problematic turn very quickly. The local harbor reported fierce storms and sea monsters making travel by sea all but impossible. With the city's primary source of trade eliminated, they had to turn to merchants coming in through the mountains...but despite Candice personally getting into contact with some elite businesswoman, nothing has arrived in days. With food starting to run low, Candice, determined to keep her city free of starvation, set out into the forests with her Pokemon companion Abomasnow in order to figure out what was going on.

Three days later...she has yet to be heard from.

It's a worrying situation, and for the most part it is quite easy to fall into a feeling of despair over it all. But there seems to be someone who will not take this turn of events sitting down. One of your fellow refugees, a lovely young woman by the name of Iroha, has requested a meeting of you all in Candice's Gym. It may be best not to keep her waiting. After all, this could spell life or death.

Arriving in a snow town after having retreated into a snowy mountain range, Mia was on her guard all the time as she had no idea where she was. All she was aware of was that there was a special meeting being held in some sort of Gym structure further in the town. Seeing that this was her opportunity to find some allies, she went into the gym and found a group of people talking with a specific individual. Peaking through the crowd, she had hoped to gather some attention by speaking.

"Um, excuse me? Where am I and what's going on?"

@Yun Lee @amwexia @Lucky @Jeremi @Sark @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi

"No way! Annette!!" Caspar waved at the other Fódlan native. "All right!! We got this mission now!!"

"Marvelous!" Karin clasped her hands together. "In that case, we will embark in an hour! Go on and use that time to do whatever you need, say your goodbyes, and then...we will be off!"

"And don't even worry over leftovers," Birdie added, rubbing his hands together as he looked over the table. "I can take care of that right quick!"

---

Free of Angel, Hubert groaned, massaging his face lightly. A small white glow seemed to emenate from his fingertips and the redness from the attack started to dissipate. "Yes, well. As long as we are all able to work together without being at each others' throats, I will be at your service."

Itoha smiled, feeling more at ease as everyone started to get along with each other. "Okay, then. In that case, I think we may be ready to go forth."

---

Snowdin

Once everyone had finished their business in Snowdin, they would find themselves at a wagon pulled by a strange creature.

240px-460Abomasnow.png

"Boma!"

"Cute, huh?" Anna said, taking a seat on the wagon. "I found her on the outskirts of town a few days ago. She seems real excited to go to Snowpoint, so I figured she could help us pull the wagon!"

There was space for a few people to take a seat if they wanted, but for the most part it appeared everyone was to be walking. "Anything we gotta look out for, Karin?" Caspar asked.

"Well, as far as I remember, there are a few puzzles up ahead," Karin replied, walking alongside the wagon. "But they were all rather...oh, what's the word..."

"They sucked!" Birdie chimed in. "Don't even gotta think about 'em, it's that easy."

"Indeed. Other than that, though...whatever awaits us further on into Snowpoint, I suppose. Stay on your guard, everyone. I have no idea what to expect."

@Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Sark @Gummi Bunnies @amwexia @Raynar Saassin

---

Snowpoint

There was no wagon to pull, no additional escorts for aid in Snowpoint. It was made very clear very quickly that this little group was on its own. The townsfolk did cheer them on as they ventured out, at least.

Hubert seemed unimpressed. "You would think they would set out themselves, considering they are the ones who live here."

"Had we waited, I'm sure they would have." Iroha frowned. "But if Candice is missing, I'm certain that's damaged morale quite a bit."

"This Candice...is she the town leader?"

"Somewhat. I'm not entirely sure how being a gym leader works, but from what I hear, they are known throughout their region as being powerful Pokemon trainers. Oh-those are creatures that live in their world. Apparently people do battle with them and work alongside them." Iroha paused. "It's...nice, isn't it? The two being able to coexist so easily?"

"If those creatures are populous there, then I suppose it's a necessity." Hubert had taken the lead, being the only one to have made it through. The group found itself surrounded by trees, a dense forest of pine surrounding them. "But there's not one Pokemon in sight. No doubt the beast took care of that itself."

"...I certainly hope not. But that's all the more reason to stop it!"

@Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @amwexia @Raynar Saassin @Sark

"No way! Annette!!" Caspar waved at the other Fódlan native. "All right!! We got this mission now!!"

"Marvelous!" Karin clasped her hands together. "In that case, we will embark in an hour! Go on and use that time to do whatever you need, say your goodbyes, and then...we will be off!"

"And don't even worry over leftovers," Birdie added, rubbing his hands together as he looked over the table. "I can take care of that right quick!"

---

Free of Angel, Hubert groaned, massaging his face lightly. A small white glow seemed to emenate from his fingertips and the redness from the attack started to dissipate. "Yes, well. As long as we are all able to work together without being at each others' throats, I will be at your service."

Itoha smiled, feeling more at ease as everyone started to get along with each other. "Okay, then. In that case, I think we may be ready to go forth."

---

Snowdin

Once everyone had finished their business in Snowdin, they would find themselves at a wagon pulled by a strange creature.

240px-460Abomasnow.png

"Boma!"

"Cute, huh?" Anna said, taking a seat on the wagon. "I found her on the outskirts of town a few days ago. She seems real excited to go to Snowpoint, so I figured she could help us pull the wagon!"

There was space for a few people to take a seat if they wanted, but for the most part it appeared everyone was to be walking. "Anything we gotta look out for, Karin?" Caspar asked.

"Well, as far as I remember, there are a few puzzles up ahead," Karin replied, walking alongside the wagon. "But they were all rather...oh, what's the word..."

"They sucked!" Birdie chimed in. "Don't even gotta think about 'em, it's that easy."

"Indeed. Other than that, though...whatever awaits us further on into Snowpoint, I suppose. Stay on your guard, everyone. I have no idea what to expect."

---

Snowpoint

There was no wagon to pull, no additional escorts for aid in Snowpoint. It was made very clear very quickly that this little group was on its own. The townsfolk did cheer them on as they ventured out, at least.

Hubert seemed unimpressed. "You would think they would set out themselves, considering they are the ones who live here."

"Had we waited, I'm sure they would have." Iroha frowned. "But if Candice is missing, I'm certain that's damaged morale quite a bit."

"Somewhat. I'm not entirely sure how being a gym leader works, but from what I hear, they are known throughout their region as being powerful Pokemon trainers. Oh-those are creatures that live in their world. Apparently people do battle with them and work alongside them." Iroha paused. "It's...nice, isn't it? The two being able to coexist so easily?"

"If those creatures are populous there, then I suppose it's a necessity." Hubert had taken the lead, being the only one to have made it through. The group found itself surrounded by trees, a dense forest of pine surrounding them. "But there's not one Pokemon in sight. No doubt the beast took care of that itself."

Snowdin

As they got to the carriage Hilda tried to get a spot somewhere in the middle. The perfect place to be when you're trying to avoid a fight. "Puzzles huh? Well I guess I could help out with those at least...unless they're too tricky I suppose." But if Caspar and that big guy could solve them they really couldn't be that bad right?

@Yun Lee @Lucky @Takumi @Sark @Gummi Bunnies @amwexia @Raynar Saassin

Snowpoint

"Yeah, I've seen those things? Been wondering if they're good to eat."
To no doubt Hubert's annoyance Angel had found herself walking right next to the grumpy mage using his cape to cover up from the cold. "I guess if the monster's been eatin' them that means they should be good to eat for humans too." Her mind wandered off thinking about what kind of foods you could make out of the ones she had seen around here.

---

---

Snowdin

240px-460Abomasnow.png

"Boma!"

---

Snowpoint

SNOWDIN

Christopher got on the wagon, and bowed to Karin

“You can rely on me, Ms. Kanzuki” Christopher said, “I may be getting on in my years, but my Vampire Killer whip is a deadly weapon against monsters. This whip has been wielded by my family, and my ancestor Trevor used it to defeat the fearsome Dracula.”

SNOWPOINT

"Yeah, I've seen those things? Been wondering if they're good to eat." To no doubt Hubert's annoyance Angel had found herself walking right next to the grumpy mage using his cape to cover up from the cold. "I guess if the monster's been eatin' them that means they should be good to eat for humans too." Her mind wandered off thinking about what kind of foods you could make out of the ones she had seen around here.

Quiet accompanied the crowd as she set out to rescue this Candace girl.

She walked nearby Angel and Hubert, due to Angel being the only person she’s talked to at this point.

Upon hearing Angel speak to herself about the monster food, Quiet sped over to the maid who seems to lead this group, and pointed at a flock of these bird creatures, before rubbing her belly in a way of gesturing “Can we eat these creatures?”​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back