Status
Not open for further replies.
Ness and Paula

" Hoku, can you perhaps understand what Candice's pokemon is trying to tell us? I think we should try to find our friends as quickly as possible."
Ness would nod in agreement with Paula.

@Yun Lee @Takumi

"So Kusaregedo has finally been sent to the dirt," Hubert said. "Now all we have left to deal with are those bandits they spoke of..." Though mentioning the man he frowned. "That would be a knight in service of the Holy Kingdom of Faerghus. I forget his name, but I know he is of House Gautier. A shameless womanizer that I made sure never went near Lady Edelgard."

@Jeremi @Capri

---

"Hey, guys?" Caspar called. He had set Lancer down to go investigate up ahead. "I think I found what that smell is!" He came back to collect Lancer. "I, uh, don't think you should see it though, bro."

"I can just cover my eyes and walk around it," he said. His voice had gotten a bit soft, as if he had a feeling what they'd find. "So I guess...that beast Miklan and Zoda talked about is real?"

"Yeah. Well...was? Just check it out." Caspar led the group to where a gigantic red monstrosity lay with its entrails exposed, the snow beneath red with blood. "I'm guessing the group ahead of us did a good job clearing that out, huh?"

@Jeremi @Takumi

---

Suddenly from within the woods, Candice emerged, helping Anna get out. "H-Hurry!" she said. "We need to get out of here!"

"I could have taken him if I had my sword!" Anna looked pale. "It's not my fault I got tossed out of my cart!"

"Oh great, he's in there..." The man growled and readied his sword, rushing into the forest.

"Felix, wait--" Candice tried to call after him, but it was no use. It also didn't help that Anna grabbed her sword and gave chase, as well. "That stupid jerk in there has kept us away from the others for so long! I don't know if this will be any different..."

@Takumi @Lucky @Capri

"So Kusaregedo has finally been sent to the dirt," Hubert said. "Now all we have left to deal with are those bandits they spoke of..." Though mentioning the man he frowned. "That would be a knight in service of the Holy Kingdom of Faerghus. I forget his name, but I know he is of House Gautier. A shameless womanizer that I made sure never went near Lady Edelgard."

@Jeremi @Capri

---

"Hey, guys?" Caspar called. He had set Lancer down to go investigate up ahead. "I think I found what that smell is!" He came back to collect Lancer. "I, uh, don't think you should see it though, bro."

"I can just cover my eyes and walk around it," he said. His voice had gotten a bit soft, as if he had a feeling what they'd find. "So I guess...that beast Miklan and Zoda talked about is real?"

"Yeah. Well...was? Just check it out." Caspar led the group to where a gigantic red monstrosity lay with its entrails exposed, the snow beneath red with blood. "I'm guessing the group ahead of us did a good job clearing that out, huh?"

@Jeremi @Takumi

---

Suddenly from within the woods, Candice emerged, helping Anna get out. "H-Hurry!" she said. "We need to get out of here!"

"I could have taken him if I had my sword!" Anna looked pale. "It's not my fault I got tossed out of my cart!"

"Oh great, he's in there..." The man growled and readied his sword, rushing into the forest.

"Felix, wait--" Candice tried to call after him, but it was no use. It also didn't help that Anna grabbed her sword and gave chase, as well. "That stupid jerk in there has kept us away from the others for so long! I don't know if this will be any different..."

@Takumi @Lucky @Capri

“You got that right! Monster’s as dead as you can get and then some! I did most of the work, but I suppose the others helped too!” She beamed looking mighty confident. As the talk moved over to the pretty boy. “Oh?” Angel got a mischievous cat-like grin on her face as she playfully elbowed Hubert in his side. “Were you looking out for me Hubie? Didn’t want me to meet the pretty boy cause you’re afraid I’d think he’s hot?”

@Yun Lee @Capri

“Ew, gross!” Hilda exclaimed as she walked over the corpse, but it didn’t mean that she wouldn’t poke it with her axe. “More like they left a huge mess! What even was this thing? Can’t tell what’s the face and what’s the butt!”

@Takumi

Ness and Paula

" I think we should go after them, we can't let them fight a man with a sword alone,"
Paula replied, grabbing a teddy bear from Ness and then running after them.

" Who exactly are we dealing with?" He asked.

@Yun Lee

Hubert grunted, rubbing his side where Angel had elbowed him. "If you ask me, his looks are average at best. Besides, considering you handled that monster with ease, I've no doubt you could--"

SSHNK! Hubert was cut off as a large ball of ice hit him square in the face, knocking him to the ground. "Aha!" Angel would recognize the voice of Rimururu from outside the clearing. "I got him!!"

@Jeremi @Capri

---

Hilda poked it, revealing that indeed, it was deader than dead. "That's the monster I bet! Zoda told me he gobbles up kids, so I bet he had it coming!" Lancer spoke from his perch on Caspar's shoulder, eyes covered with his hands.

Up ahead, the group would hear some sort of noise, as if someone had been hurt, followed by a girl cheerfully laughing about it. "That doesn't sound like anyone in our group," Karin said with a hushed voice. "Who else could be in this forest?"

@Jeremi @Takumi

---

"I don't know," Candice said, chasing after. "But he's this really creepy guy who just showed up out of nowhere! He chased me and Felix away into this clearing while we were trying to look for food for the others..."

"Then we should eliminate him, if he;s keeping people from passing through!" Iroha readied her blades and ran in after the little group. However, all they would find was Anna and Felix, and no one else.

"Where did he go?" Anna asked. He was just here!"

Hoku, if he tried, would not pick up any auras other than those present...save for a gathering out in the forest where they had encountered the beast.

"Maybe he figured we was a group an' booked it, then?" Birdie shrugged. "The less sods we fight, the better, I think."

@Lucky @Takumi @Capri

Hubert grunted, rubbing his side where Angel had elbowed him. "If you ask me, his looks are average at best. Besides, considering you handled that monster with ease, I've no doubt you could--"

SSHNK! Hubert was cut off as a large ball of ice hit him square in the face, knocking him to the ground. "Aha!" Angel would recognize the voice of Rimururu from outside the clearing. "I got him!!"

@Jeremi @Capri

---

Hilda poked it, revealing that indeed, it was deader than dead. "That's the monster I bet! Zoda told me he gobbles up kids, so I bet he had it coming!" Lancer spoke from his perch on Caspar's shoulder, eyes covered with his hands.

Up ahead, the group would hear some sort of noise, as if someone had been hurt, followed by a girl cheerfully laughing about it. "That doesn't sound like anyone in our group," Karin said with a hushed voice. "Who else could be in this forest?"

@Jeremi @Takumi

---

"I don't know," Candice said, chasing after. "But he's this really creepy guy who just showed up out of nowhere! He chased me and Felix away into this clearing while we were trying to look for food for the others..."

"Then we should eliminate him, if he;s keeping people from passing through!" Iroha readied her blades and ran in after the little group. However, all they would find was Anna and Felix, and no one else.

Hoku, if he tried, would not pick up any auras other than those present...save for a gathering out in the forest where they had encountered the beast.

"Maybe he figured we was a group an' booked it, then?" Birdie shrugged. "The less sods we fight, the better, I think."

@Lucky @Takumi @Capri

"Hey hey hey!" Angel got between Hubert and Rimururu. "Hubie's on our side! He was fighting some red-haired pretty boy who ran away and I know he looks kinda shady but!" She looked behind her at him. "But he's a good guy. Really!"

@Yun Lee @Capri

"More bandits?" Hilda asked. "Maybe we should go and investigate?"

@Takumi

Angel would find standing beside Rimururu was the red-haired pretty boy himself. He certainly seemed quite impressed with the woman before him, but frowned when she defended Hubert. "Seriously? Do you have any idea the things he and his emperor have done?"

"Woah, wait a second!" Rimiruru's eyes widened. "Did you say...Hubert was the guy I hit?!"

"Wait, you know him?!"

"Y-Yeah! He helped us fight Kusaregedo!" Rimururu tilted her head in confusion. "Are you guys...enemies?"

"That would be giving him far too much credit." Hubert had once again decided to pop up before them all with no warning. "On the contrary, he's more like an ant I'd step on on the way out to the garden."

"Yeah, and you're like the snake that keeps killing our crops," the redhead sneered. "Look, we can hurl insults back and forth all day, but--"

"Hubert! Sylvain! No way!"

This group would find a new group had joined them, the same group that had been near the beast's corpse not so long ago. Caspar chuckled. "Man, what are the odds!"

@Jeremi @Takumi @Capri

Angel would find standing beside Rimururu was the red-haired pretty boy himself. He certainly seemed quite impressed with the woman before him, but frowned when she defended Hubert. "Seriously? Do you have any idea the things he and his emperor have done?"

"Woah, wait a second!" Rimiruru's eyes widened. "Did you say...Hubert was the guy I hit?!"

"Wait, you know him?!"

"Y-Yeah! He helped us fight Kusaregedo!" Rimururu tilted her head in confusion. "Are you guys...enemies?"

"That would be giving him far too much credit." Hubert had once again decided to pop up before them all with no warning. "On the contrary, he's more like an ant I'd step on on the way out to the garden."

"Yeah, and you're like the snake that keeps killing our crops," the redhead sneered. "Look, we can hurl insults back and forth all day, but--"

This group would find a new group had joined them, the same group that had been near the beast's corpse not so long ago. Caspar chuckled. "Man, what are the odds!"

@Jeremi @Takumi @Capri

"Yeah, I don't really care," Angel replied with a bored tone that Sylvain. "Maybe don't be so rude with Hubie or else you might get into an accident that will cause you to sing in falsetto, alright?"

Then the arrival of another group of people. "Wow! Hey you guys!" Hilda exclaimed. "This is a full-blown school reunion isn't it?"

"Wait, where did you guys come from?" Angel replied confused.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Capri

"We're from Snowdin, trying to get some food up to Snowpoint!" Caspar said. "I'm Caspar von Bergliez. Hubert and I were classmates back in school!"

"Caspar? As well as a few others from Garreg Mach, I see." Hubert shook his head. "I daresay this defies all laws of probability."

"Oh what, you can be civil with them but not me?"

"If they can work together with Caspar, then clearly they can be trusted. And I do believe our mission is almost over, as soon as we dispose of those bandits outside these woods...unless you all took care of them already?"

@Jeremi @Takumi @Capri

@Jeremi @Capri

---

@Jeremi @Takumi

---

@Lucky @Takumi @Capri

"I can understand Holly, yes, though...there was a hostile aura I felt but it is gone. However, there's another group in the forest. That way." Hoku informed as he motioned to where the other group was located.

@Yun Lee @Capri @Lucky @Everyone

"Wait, you know him?!"

@Jeremi @Takumi @Capri

"Yeah, I don't really care," Angel replied with a bored tone that Sylvain. "Maybe don't be so rude with Hubie or else you might get into an accident that will cause you to sing in falsetto, alright?"

Then the arrival of another group of people. "Wow! Hey you guys!" Hilda exclaimed. "This is a full-blown school reunion isn't it?"

"Wait, where did you guys come from?" Angel replied confused.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Capri

"We're from Snowdin, trying to get some food up to Snowpoint!" Caspar said. "I'm Caspar von Bergliez. Hubert and I were classmates back in school!"

"Caspar? As well as a few others from Garreg Mach, I see." Hubert shook his head. "I daresay this defies all laws of probability."

"If they can work together with Caspar, then clearly they can be trusted. And I do believe our mission is almost over, as soon as we dispose of those bandits outside these woods...unless you all took care of them already?"

@Jeremi @Takumi @Capri

"Oh wow this really is a cla--oh, Sylvain! Are you alright?" Annette asked as she leaned over to look past Hilda, then blinked.

"What's this about being civil? Did you two get into a fight or something? What did Sylvain do this time?" She asked with furrowed brows as she regarded both Hubert and Sylvain with a tilt of her head.

When Hubert mentioned the bandits she perked up.

"They got spooked by all the noise here in the forest and went on the move after we got away from them..." Her gaze went to Sylvain then, her brows furrowing even more.

"Miklan was looking for you, I don't know how he's even...alive." She sighed.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Capri

@Jeremi @Takumi @Capri
"I can understand Holly, yes, though...there was a hostile aura I felt but it is gone. However, there's another group in the forest. That way." Hoku informed as he motioned to where the other group was located.

@Yun Lee @Capri @Lucky @Everyone

"Oh wow this really is a cla--oh, Sylvain! Are you alright?" Annette asked as she leaned over to look past Hilda, then blinked.

"What's this about being civil? Did you two get into a fight or something? What did Sylvain do this time?" She asked with furrowed brows as she regarded both Hubert and Sylvain with a tilt of her head.

When Hubert mentioned the bandits she perked up.

"They got spooked by all the noise here in the forest and went on the move after we got away from them..." Her gaze went to Sylvain then, her brows furrowing even more.

"Miklan was looking for you, I don't know how he's even...alive." She sighed.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Capri

"Oh, that's funny!" Angel remarked. "Cause we're from Snowpoint trying to look for a girl called Candice!" Hands-on her hip she looked over to Hubert. "Your friends seem to be a cool bunch!"

Hilda looked on a little shocked. Wasn't often some was so casual with Hubert after all, but there were more pressing matters. "Yeah, we saw Miklan! That was very weird. As rude as usual too...Oh!" She motioned towards Lancer. "And this is Lancer! He's a new friend of ours!"

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Capri

Lancer gave everyone a little salute. "'Sup?"

"Friends is a very...liberal term in this case," Hubert said, though he dropped it. "Well, if we defeated Miklan before as children, I am sure we won't be able to hold a candle to us now."

"I really just cannot win today..." Sylvain muttered as Annette made her comment. Though as his brother was mentioned he seemed to get quite serious. "Miklan, huh...I guess that doesn't surprise me, considering I can meet Hubert again after..."

"What, you killed me?" The dark mage asked condescendingly.

"No. Dedue did, actually."

"...hm."

It was then that the group from the forest would arrive, and Sylvain smiled. "Felix! Just in time for a bout with Miklan."

"You've got to be kidding me. He's here?"

Hubert nodded. "It appears we are all meeting old ghosts today." He noticed Iroha in the mix. "Oh, yes. Iwai is in that cave over there. He's been quite worried."

Iroha gasped. "M-Master is here? I need to go see him..."

"Oi! Where'd Karin go?" Birdie's question made the chatter die down a bit. It seemed that in all the commotion, Karin had become unaccounted for.

@Jeremi @Takumi @Lucky @Capri

Lancer gave everyone a little salute. "'Sup?"

"Friends is a very...liberal term in this case," Hubert said, though he dropped it. "Well, if we defeated Miklan before as children, I am sure we won't be able to hold a candle to us now."

"I really just cannot win today..." Sylvain muttered as Annette made her comment. Though as his brother was mentioned he seemed to get quite serious. "Miklan, huh...I guess that doesn't surprise me, considering I can meet Hubert again after..."

"What, you killed me?" The dark mage asked condescendingly.

"No. Dedue did, actually."

"...hm."

It was then that the group from the forest would arrive, and Sylvain smiled. "Felix! Just in time for a bout with Miklan."

"You've got to be kidding me. He's here?"

Hubert nodded. "It appears we are all meeting old ghosts today." He noticed Iroha in the mix. "Oh, yes. Iwai is in that cave over there. He's been quite worried."

Iroha gasped. "M-Master is here? I need to go see him..."

"Oi! Where'd Karin go?" Birdie's question made the chatter die down a bit. It seemed that in all the commotion, Karin had become unaccounted for.

@Jeremi @Takumi @Lucky @Capri

"Yeah I don't like you," Angel gave Sylvain the stink eye before looking at the rest of the group. "Well looks like we got a big gang now!"

"Yeah! At this point, you won't even need my help when dealing with Miklan, but..." Hilda looked around. "You're right where did Karin go? She was here just a minute ago."

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Capri

“Well I hope that this Miklan is a worthy foe!” Christopher said after some time.

Quiet stood, well, quietly, next to Angel and Hubert, her gaze vigilant.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @EveryoneElse​

"As long as he doesn't have our family's Relic, he's a pushover," Sylvain said to Christopher, ignoring Angel's blatant distaste for him.

"And he doesn't have your family's Relic, I should hope?" Hubert asked dryly. From the way Sylvain shifted, it answered the question. That must have been what he was searching for earlier...

"Relic? Oh yeah, Miklan talked about that thing all the time! He said the bedhead with a chest had his Relic, and he needed it or else he'd feed us all to the monster!"

"Bedhead with a...what?" Rimururu asked.

"Don't worry about it," Anna replied. "Look, I'm going to deliver this cart to Snowpoint if it kills me! I've gone to too much trouble over this already..."

"If I know Karin, she's prolly sniffed out them bandits," Birdie said. "If you wanna avoid a fight, you better head out with Anna. Otherwise..." He cracked his knuckles with a grin. "It's time to finish up this mission for good!"

@Jeremi @Takumi @Lucky @Capri @Sark @Gummi Bunnies

"As long as he doesn't have our family's Relic, he's a pushover," Sylvain said to Christopher, ignoring Angel's blatant distaste for him.

"And he doesn't have your family's Relic, I should hope?" Hubert asked dryly. From the way Sylvain shifted, it answered the question. That must have been what he was searching for earlier...

"Relic? Oh yeah, Miklan talked about that thing all the time! He said the bedhead with a chest had his Relic, and he needed it or else he'd feed us all to the monster!"

"Bedhead with a...what?" Rimururu asked.

"Don't worry about it," Anna replied. "Look, I'm going to deliver this cart to Snowpoint if it kills me! I've gone to too much trouble over this already..."

"If I know Karin, she's prolly sniffed out them bandits," Birdie said. "If you wanna avoid a fight, you better head out with Anna. Otherwise..." He cracked his knuckles with a grin. "It's time to finish up this mission for good!"

"Are you kidding me? Of course I'm going to beat the crap outta a few bandits!" Maybe the brother looked like Sylvain so she could imagine punching him instead?

"As much as I'd like to go back to Snowpoint...I better see this through to the end. Someone has to cover the flank, right?"

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Capri @Sark @Gummi Bunnies

Decisions were made, and a select few of their group elected to travel to Snowpoint, as did the stranded merchants. Caspar had Lancer go, as well. "I'll make sure to give that Zoda jerk a broken bone with your name on it!" That was all he needed to say for the little kid to take a seat on the cart.

"Kick their butts!" Lancer called as they drove off. Those remaining were ready to go. Birdie led the way, looking for Karin. They eventually spotted a red shoe dangling off a tree branch, Karin having chosen to take a perch up. When she saw the group, she put her index finger up to silence them, before pointing to the large clearing.

From where everyone was, they could see that there was already some tension. Zoda and Miklan were both breathing haggardly, though the latter was holding a new weapon. "There it is!" Sylvain whispered.

Felix glared at him. "How did you manage to lose it to him AGAIN?"

"Shh! You try taking on a giant beast all by yourself!"

"Will everyone shut up?" Hubert hissed. "They're talking..."

"I should've known you'd pull something like this..." Miklan snarled.

"The Lance of Ruin...clearly a weapon of great power from how you spoke of it! Why not take it for myself?!"

"So you knew Sylvain was out here the entire time? And you never bothered to tell me!"

"I chose not to tell you, fool! If it hadn't been for that woman ripping him apart I could've lured Kusaregedo to my side! Convinced him to betray and eat you all! And I would rule this mountain pass, and those two cities on either end!"

"Looks like you failed in that, huh? Goddess, I shoulda killed you off a long time ago...y'know what?" Miklan swung the lance, which Zoda managed to duck away from.

"How should we go about this?" Iroha asked. I'm inclined to let them finish the fight and hopefully lessen the forces against us, but..."

"If we wait too long, Miklan is gonna get corrupted by that Lance," Sylvain replied. "I say we go out there and take 'em down like this!"

Decisions were made, and a select few of their group elected to travel to Snowpoint, as did the stranded merchants. Caspar had Lancer go, as well. "I'll make sure to give that Zoda jerk a broken bone with your name on it!" That was all he needed to say for the little kid to take a seat on the cart.

"Kick their butts!" Lancer called as they drove off. Those remaining were ready to go. Birdie led the way, looking for Karin. They eventually spotted a red shoe dangling off a tree branch, Karin having chosen to take a perch up. When she saw the group, she put her index finger up to silence them, before pointing to the large clearing.

From where everyone was, they could see that there was already some tension. Zoda and Miklan were both breathing haggardly, though the latter was holding a new weapon. "There it is!" Sylvain whispered.

Felix glared at him. "How did you manage to lose it to him AGAIN?"

"Shh! You try taking on a giant beast all by yourself!"

"Will everyone shut up?" Hubert hissed. "They're talking..."

"I should've known you'd pull something like this..." Miklan snarled.

"The Lance of Ruin...clearly a weapon of great power from how you spoke of it! Why not take it for myself?!"

"So you knew Sylvain was out here the entire time? And you never bothered to tell me!"

"I chose not to tell you, fool! If it hadn't been for that woman ripping him apart I could've lured Kusaregedo to my side! Convinced him to betray and eat you all! And I would rule this mountain pass, and those two cities on either end!"

"Looks like you failed in that, huh? Goddess, I shoulda killed you off a long time ago...y'know what?" Miklan swung the lance, which Zoda managed to duck away from.

"How should we go about this?" Iroha asked. I'm inclined to let them finish the fight and hopefully lessen the forces against us, but..."

"If we wait too long, Miklan is gonna get corrupted by that Lance," Sylvain replied. "I say we go out there and take 'em down like this!"

"Enemy of my enemy is my friend, right?" Hilda quipped. "Let's team up with Zoda to beat Miklan and-"

"And then with unlikeable red head's down we kick that alien's ass to the curb!" Angel replied with a satisfied smile on her face.

"T-That wasn't what I was going to say but I guess we could do that."

Ness and Paula

" Ness, do you think you could perhaps make another creative use-"

Ness would smile and nod, understanding what Paula meant as he weaponized PSI Magnet to move the lance out of Milan's hand and towards a nearby tree.

@Yun Lee @Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back