Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile Miklan and Zoda were still engaged in combat...well, more like Miklan was trying to knock Zoda out and Zoda was dodging the lance. "Grr...stand still you little--wha?!" The lance flew out of his hands, Ness' PSI Magnet hitting its mark. He looked out to the edge of the forest, where the group stood. "What the Hell? They've multiplied! Did Kusaregedo even EAT any of the people we sent to him?!"

"It's now or never!" Karin leapt out of the tree, landing on her feet with grace. "Let's clear out this pass for good!"

"I need to get the lance before anyone else does," Sylvain said, running over to it. It seemed Miklan has the same idea, rushing over there as well. Meanwhile Iroha and Hubert had rushed into the thick of the bandits, beginning to attack them all. Zoda, in the meantime, seemed quite surprised and distanced himself from the fighting.

"Oh! Caspar!" Rimururu pointed at the carton of drinks from the camp. "Beedle told me about those! They're supposed to help us in battle if we drink them! Can I have one?"

"Sure, knock yourself out!" He tossed one to her, then drank one for himself. "C'mon guys! Drink up!"

@Jeremi @Takumi @Lucky @Capri @Sark @Gummi Bunnies

Meanwhile Miklan and Zoda were still engaged in combat...well, more like Miklan was trying to knock Zoda out and Zoda was dodging the lance. "Grr...stand still you little--wha?!" The lance flew out of his hands, Ness' PSI Magnet hitting its mark. He looked out to the edge of the forest, where the group stood. "What the Hell? They've multiplied! Did Kusaregedo even EAT any of the people we sent to him?!"

"It's now or never!" Karin leapt out of the tree, landing on her feet with grace. "Let's clear out this pass for good!"

"I need to get the lance before anyone else does," Sylvain said, running over to it. It seemed Miklan has the same idea, rushing over there as well. Meanwhile Iroha and Hubert had rushed into the thick of the bandits, beginning to attack them all. Zoda, in the meantime, seemed quite surprised and distanced himself from the fighting.

"Oh! Caspar!" Rimururu pointed at the carton of drinks from the camp. "Beedle told me about those! They're supposed to help us in battle if we drink them! Can I have one?"

"Sure, knock yourself out!" He tossed one to her, then drank one for himself. "C'mon guys! Drink up!"

Hoku and Annette both drank from the potions from the camp before going in for their foes. Hoku sent an aura sphere straight for Miklan, before quickly charging in with a Force Palm attack as a follow up.

Annette headed right for the bandits, casting Cutting Gale at a large number of them before spotting Zoda by himself, turning to him she charged, taking her axe out and swinging, hoping to knock him back.

@Yun Lee @Lucky @Capri @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Sark

Hoku would feel his body surge with a sudden burst of health. Attacks would do less damage to him than normal, and he would be able to withstand more in a battle.

(Hoku receives the benefits of a Hearty Elixir!)

Miklan cried out in pain from the attacks, knocked to the ground. "You...!" He grabbed for Hoku, trying to drag the Pokemon to the ground in order to take him down!

Annette, meanwhile, would feel an incredible burst of adrenaline. She would be full of energy, lively and ready to take on the entire bandit army on her own (though hopefully she wouldn't!).

(Annette receives the benefits of an Energizing Elixir!)

The bandits were toppled easily, falling to the ground if in the front. They tried to collect themselves as quickly as possible and take after Annette, though some branched off to help their boss deal with Hoku. As he realized he was being tailed, Zoda yelled out in frustration and shot at Annette's feet. "Foolish girl! Don't you know when to quit while you're ahead?!"

Hoku would feel his body surge with a sudden burst of health. Attacks would do less damage to him than normal, and he would be able to withstand more in a battle.

(Hoku receives the benefits of a Hearty Elixir!)

Miklan cried out in pain from the attacks, knocked to the ground. "You...!" He grabbed for Hoku, trying to drag the Pokemon to the ground in order to take him down!

Annette, meanwhile, would feel an incredible burst of adrenaline. She would be full of energy, lively and ready to take on the entire bandit army on her own (though hopefully she wouldn't!).

(Annette receives the benefits of an Energizing Elixir!)

The bandits were toppled easily, falling to the ground if in the front. They tried to collect themselves as quickly as possible and take after Annette, though some branched off to help their boss deal with Hoku. As he realized he was being tailed, Zoda yelled out in frustration and shot at Annette's feet. "Foolish girl! Don't you know when to quit while you're ahead?!"

As Miklan tried to drag him down, Hoku growled and threw a glowing right hook right for Miklan's chest with a Rock Smash!

Annette stumbled to stop herself from getting shot and put her axe away thrusting one hand out towards Zoda and the other towards the bandits tailing her before firing a wind spell from both hands.

"Nope, I don't! Do you, Zoda?" She called.

@Yun Lee

Miklan coughed out as the hit landed, but before Hoku could do more, he would feel a pain in his head as another bandit slammed the blunt side of an axe on his head. Whatever he drank, it certainly was useful now! Though they refused to let up, attempting to drag the Pokemon off their leader.

Zoda snarled, landing on the ground. Taking a few seconds to scramble in the snow, he collected himself and got up, taking off running. "Come after me if you wish, girl! It will only end poorly!!"

Miklan coughed out as the hit landed, but before Hoku could do more, he would feel a pain in his head as another bandit slammed the blunt side of an axe on his head. Whatever he drank, it certainly was useful now! Though they refused to let up, attempting to drag the Pokemon off their leader.

Zoda snarled, landing on the ground. Taking a few seconds to scramble in the snow, he collected himself and got up, taking off running. "Come after me if you wish, girl! It will only end poorly!!"

The bandit that attacked Hoku would get a knee to the back of their head as Angel jumped into the fray. "Come on you losers! If you don't want to end up bloody messes on the ground you need to step your game up!"

Hilda meanwhile popped the bottle she had got and went to help Annette out. "He really is rude, isn't he? Want me to help chase him down?"

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Capri @Sark @Gummi Bunnies

A few of the bandits near the two would be knocked down by vines, courtesy of Candice's Abomasnow, while others would be blasted away with a potent dose of dark magic. Hubert appeared near the two. "As much as I loathe the idea of arming that Faerghusian fool, I suppose it is better than having Miklan turn into a beast again."

"The Hell are you talkin' about?!" Speak of the devil, Miklan had managed to get to his feet, arming himself with gauntlets taken off a fallen subordinate. "That lance is my birthright! I had everything taken from me by that Crest-bearing dastard and I'm not giving it up now that I got it!" He swung at Hubert, who warped, but Miklan smirked, staying low as Hubert reappeared behind him. "Gotcha!" He connected with Hubert's stomach, causing the man to double over.

Meanwhile, Hilda would feel power flow through her body, like never before. She felt strong, possibly strong enough to take Holst in a fight and not even break a sweat!

(Hilda has received the effects of the Mighty Elixir!)

Christopher would begin to attack Miklan with his vampire hunter whip. He used it to, well, whip the dude.

Quiet, meanwhile, was in a tree, aiming her rifle at the bandits surrounding Zola. She fired, trying to kill a few of them with headshots.

@Yun Lee

A few of the bandits near the two would be knocked down by vines, courtesy of Candice's Abomasnow, while others would be blasted away with a potent dose of dark magic. Hubert appeared near the two. "As much as I loathe the idea of arming that Faerghusian fool, I suppose it is better than having Miklan turn into a beast again."

"The Hell are you talkin' about?!" Speak of the devil, Miklan had managed to get to his feet, arming himself with gauntlets taken off a fallen subordinate. "That lance is my birthright! I had everything taken from me by that Crest-bearing dastard and I'm not giving it up now that I got it!" He swung at Hubert, who warped, but Miklan smirked, staying low as Hubert reappeared behind him. "Gotcha!" He connected with Hubert's stomach, causing the man to double over.

Meanwhile, Hilda would feel power flow through her body, like never before. She felt strong, possibly strong enough to take Holst in a fight and not even break a sweat!

The bandit that attacked Hoku would get a knee to the back of their head as Angel jumped into the fray. "Come on you losers! If you don't want to end up bloody messes on the ground you need to step your game up!"

Hilda meanwhile popped the bottle she had got and went to help Annette out. "He really is rude, isn't he? Want me to help chase him down?"

"Hmph! He really is rude!" Annette huffed, before perking up and turning to Hilda.

"Yeah, let's get him together!" She nodded, ready to give chase.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Capri

"Graugh!" Momentarily disoriented, the Lucario stumbled with a grunt, before shaking himself and charging towards Miklan with Quick Attack just as he landed a hit on Hubert, kicking up snow as he charged and aiming for the bandit leader's jaw with another Rock Smash!

"You won't get away from me that easily!" He barked out, following up his attacks with Low Sweep to try and trip up Miklan.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Capri @Lucky

Last edited:
Ness and Paula

"I got an idea. PK paralysis,"
she replied, aiming her psychic power to paralyze Miklan.

Ness would take a moment. "
PK Thunder," he said, shooting an attack of a small electric ball that would shock the bandits.

@Yun Lee @Everyone

"Ugh!" Miklan was sent to the ground yet again, grunting. "You little brats! This isn't over..."

"Yes, Miklan." He would find himself staring down the sharp end of the Lance of Ruin, Sylvain glaring down at his bother, "It is."

"Hah! So the little Crest-bearing fool thinks he can stop me? Look around! You're outnumbered!"

"Not anymore we aren't!" Candice said, hands cockily on her hips. "Take a look around!" It was true. Whatever bandits hadn't been killed by their group had been knocked out cold or were too weak to get up.

Miklan grunted, but continued to lay there, knowing he was beat. It seemed all that was left was to apprehend Zoda.

"Hmph! He really is rude!" Annette huffed, before perking up and turning to Hilda.

"Yeah, let's get him together!" She nodded, ready to give chase.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Capri

"Graugh!" Momentarily disoriented, the Lucario stumbled with a grunt, before shaking himself and charging towards Miklan with Quick Attack just as he landed a hit on Hubert, kicking up snow as he charged and aiming for the bandit leader's jaw with another Rock Smash!

"You won't get away from me that easily!" He barked out, following up his attacks with Low Sweep to try and trip up Miklan.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Capri @Lucky

Woah! What was in that juice? Well, that would have to wait. A criminal needed to be apprehended. "To more you make me run the angrier I get!" Hilda shouted after Zoda as she took up the chase.

@Yun Lee @Takumi

"Ugh!" Miklan was sent to the ground yet again, grunting. "You little brats! This isn't over..."

"Yes, Miklan." He would find himself staring down the sharp end of the Lance of Ruin, Sylvain glaring down at his bother, "It is."

"Hah! So the little Crest-bearing fool thinks he can stop me? Look around! You're outnumbered!"

"Not anymore we aren't!" Candice said, hands cockily on her hips. "Take a look around!" It was true. Whatever bandits hadn't been killed by their group had been knocked out cold or were too weak to get up.

Miklan grunted, but continued to lay there, knowing he was beat. It seemed all that was left was to apprehend Zoda.

"I could break a few bones on this guy maybe he'd stop whinging then," Angel replied looking down at Miklan.

Hilda took chase, the power of the potion giving her a boost, until...

BOOM!

When she hit the area Zoda had fallen in, it set off some sort of trap that caused an explosion. It fortunately didn't do more damage than to create a massive flurry within the snow, one that would bury her and anyone within the vicinity. Abomasnow would at least bail Hilda and Annette out, vines pulling the two out of the snowy mess. Unfortunately, once it all cleared up, Zoda was nowhere to be seen.

"Get back here you coward!!" Caspar yelled, about to take off when Karin grabbed him by the collar.

"Slow down! We'll find him after we secure the trade route." She looked over to the group near Miklan. "Birdie?"

"Already on it!" Using his chains, Birdie tied Miklan up tight, ensuring he couldn't escape. The other remaining bandits were rounded up shortly after.

"It appears we're all finished here," Hubert said, recovering from the attack. "Let's return to Snowpoint, shall we?"

---

The city of Snowpoint was all gathered outside, waiting for their heroes as they arrived. Upon arrival, they cheered, thanking the group for their hard work. Candice was immediately flocked by her family, overjoyed that she was back.

"Master!" Iroha ran to Iwai once she saw him. "I was so worried about you..."

"I was worried about you too," he replied, ruffling her hair. "But from what I hear there was nothin' to worry about." He looked over to the rounded up bandits. "These the guys who clogged up the pass?"

"They sure are," Sylvain said. "In spite of what a piece of work he is...at least we could bring Miklan back alive...if only so he can face consequences for all he's done." Miklan grunted and cursed under his breath.

"And he certainly will! Once that storm clears, I'll have him and his band of ruffians sent off to a prison far from here. In the meantime..." Karin walked to the cart. "Let's make sure the people of Snowpoint get their food, and that you all get paid for your hard work."

With the beast dead and the bandits apprehended, it seemed your mission was at an end. Now was the time to enjoy your victory, and figure out what to do next.

Hilda took chase, the power of the potion giving her a boost, until...

BOOM!

When she hit the area Zoda had fallen in, it set off some sort of trap that caused an explosion. It fortunately didn't do more damage than to create a massive flurry within the snow, one that would bury her and anyone within the vicinity. Abomasnow would at least bail Hilda and Annette out, vines pulling the two out of the snowy mess. Unfortunately, once it all cleared up, Zoda was nowhere to be seen.

"Get back here you coward!!" Caspar yelled, about to take off when Karin grabbed him by the collar.

"Slow down! We'll find him after we secure the trade route." She looked over to the group near Miklan. "Birdie?"

"Already on it!" Using his chains, Birdie tied Miklan up tight, ensuring he couldn't escape. The other remaining bandits were rounded up shortly after.

"It appears we're all finished here," Hubert said, recovering from the attack. "Let's return to Snowpoint, shall we?"

---

The city of Snowpoint was all gathered outside, waiting for their heroes as they arrived. Upon arrival, they cheered, thanking the group for their hard work. Candice was immediately flocked by her family, overjoyed that she was back.

"Master!" Iroha ran to Iwai once she saw him. "I was so worried about you..."

"I was worried about you too," he replied, ruffling her hair. "But from what I hear there was nothin' to worry about." He looked over to the rounded up bandits. "These the guys who clogged up the pass?"

"They sure are," Sylvain said. "In spite of what a piece of work he is...at least we could bring Miklan back alive...if only so he can face consequences for all he's done." Miklan grunted and cursed under his breath.

"And he certainly will! Once that storm clears, I'll have him and his band of ruffians sent off to a prison far from here. In the meantime..." Karin walked to the cart. "Let's make sure the people of Snowpoint get their food, and that you all get paid for your hard work."

With the beast dead and the bandits apprehended, it seemed your mission was at an end. Now was the time to enjoy your victory, and figure out what to do next.

"T-thanks for the save," Hilda replied flustered. It sure would have been nice to get all of them but he can't do that much damage on his own, right?

As they returned to Snowpoint Angel would give Hubert a deep look. "So, Hubie, what are you going to do next?"

"The only thing for me to do," Hubert replied. "I must find Lady Edelgard and return her to her rightful place as the ruler of Adrestia." He paused. "And you. Do you have any plans after this?"

@Jeremi

Christopher approached Kanzuki, and bowed his head out of formalities. He assisted in lugging out food for the people of Snowpoint. While he wasn't able to find Soleil just yet, he knew that his son would be somewhere here in Snowpoint.

Quiet, meanwhile, faded away, wordlessly. As soon as they arrived at Snowpoint nobody would be able to see her again.

@Yun Lee @EveryoneElse​

"The only thing for me to do," Hubert replied. "I must find Lady Edelgard and return her to her rightful place as the ruler of Adrestia." He paused. "And you. Do you have any plans after this?"

@Jeremi

Angel shrugged. "Nah, not like I have any friends around to look for or anything like that. I've just been chilling and keeping outta trouble, up until I killed an ugly monster. Booyah!" She fist-pumped for emphasis. "So since you asked nicely I'll tag along and help you find your girlfriend. How does that sound?"

@Yun Lee

"Girlfriend? You misunderstand. Lady Edelgard and I...though I devote my life to her, it is not out of a romantic interest. But if you would like to assist in my search, well...you have certainly proven your use." Was that a...smile on Hubert's face? "I daresay I've grown accustomed to your...extroverted mannerisms." He looked to his fellow Adrestian. "And you, Caspar?"

"Eh...I think I'm gonna check out the rest of the world. Just cuz we stopped Miklan doesn't mean there aren't more jerks like him running around!"

"Me too! The Super Bergliez Bros are gonna eat nothing but chumps for breakfast, lunch, and dinner!" Lancer paused. "Well...maybe we can squeeze in other stuff to eat, too."

"I'll be staying here in Snowpoint to make sure trade routes are properly established," Karin said.

Birdie nodded. "Yeah, an' I'll be takin' a good taste test of all the food comin' through! Gotta make sure it ain't poisoned."

"So will we!" Rimururu chirped, gripping Sylvain's arm. "We'll guard the pass so no one tries to take over again!"

"I still want to find that man we met in the forest..." Felix said, scowl on his face. "I've never met someone who fought like him." Sighing, he looked to Sylvain. "Looks like we're stuck together a bit longer."

"Huh? Oh. Yeah." Sylvain was looking around. "Hey...do you know where that brunette went?"

Iroha looked to Iwai. "And where will we go next?"

He responded with a shrug. "Eh...wherever's good. I wanna see if I can't find Kaoru..."

"Girlfriend? You misunderstand. Lady Edelgard and I...though I devote my life to her, it is not out of a romantic interest. But if you would like to assist in my search, well...you have certainly proven your use." Was that a...smile on Hubert's face? "I daresay I've grown accustomed to your...extroverted mannerisms." He looked to his fellow Adrestian. "And you, Caspar?"

"Eh...I think I'm gonna check out the rest of the world. Just cuz we stopped Miklan doesn't mean there aren't more jerks like him running around!"

"Me too! The Super Bergliez Bros are gonna eat nothing but chumps for breakfast, lunch, and dinner!" Lancer paused. "Well...maybe we can squeeze in other stuff to eat, too."

"I'll be staying here in Snowpoint to make sure trade routes are properly established," Karin said.

Birdie nodded. "Yeah, an' I'll be takin' a good taste test of all the food comin' through! Gotta make sure it ain't poisoned."

"So will we!" Rimururu chirped, gripping Sylvain's arm. "We'll guard the pass so no one tries to take over again!"

"I still want to find that man we met in the forest..." Felix said, scowl on his face. "I've never met someone who fought like him." Sighing, he looked to Sylvain. "Looks like we're stuck together a bit longer."

"Huh? Oh. Yeah." Sylvain was looking around. "Hey...do you know where that brunette went?"

He responded with a shrug. "Eh...wherever's good. I wanna see if I can't find Kaoru..."

Angel got that cat-like grin on her face when Hubert mentioned no girlfriends. "Oh? With a face like that, I thought all the girls would be dying to get with you, I'll tag along and try and help you find your Empress. Sounds like it's going to be quite the road trip!"

"I'll stick with Claude a little longer I think," Hilda replied with a smile. "Someone has to get him to stay out of trouble after all!"

Annette was plenty greatful for the save back there from Abomasnow, and hoped that wherever Zoda went he wouldn't rear his ugly head again.

"Let's hope that if he starts up anymore trouble he'll get his butt kicked." She sighed out to Hilda.

Either way their mission was more or less a success in the end, and that was great. Smiling as food started to be handed out, she overheard something that made her chuckle.

"Well if you guys are going to stick together, count me in!" Annette spoke to Felix and Sylvain, hands on her hips.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi

Meanwhile, Hoku looked down at Paula with a tilt of his head.

"What will you do now that our task is done? I'd like to stick around with you a little longer, if you don't mind?" He asked her.

@Lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back