Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoda muttered something under his breath about how it was about time he got some respect around here, but Miklan paid him no mind. Instead, he rubbed his chin in thought. "You all look pretty rich...I wonder how high we can make your ransoms."

"Make it as high as you want," Karin said, managing to look down at Miklan despite his height. "I have no intention of stooping to your levels."

"That goes for me, too! I'm not gonna treat people the way you do! Man, if I had my gauntlets right now..."

"If you tried anything I'd knock you out and toss you to the beast," Miklan snapped, giving Caspar a shove that sent him stumbling back. He looked over to Hilda. "Three down, one to go...how 'bout it, doll? Interested in that easy life, or would you rather join your friends as a hostage?"

@Jeremi @Takumi

---

"We found this cave is much too small for him to fit into," the man with the bowlcut said. "Can't even fit his arm in here!"

"All thanks to that young man and the girl!" The little boar said, making room for Quiet as she sat. "Thanks to them, we've been safe."

"No shit. None of us had a damn chance against that thing out there..." The man with the hat shook his head. "Damn it, I told her not to do anything stupid while I was gone!"

Hubert finally caught is breath. "By her...I assume you mean Iroha?"

"...yeah. I went to Snowdin to see if I could learn anything about my kid...by the time I got back I learn there's a beast here and some fucking bandits out in the mountains."

"Oh! Would you like some stew?" The man with the bowlcut scurried to the fire, where he began setting up a pot. "That little girl is off getting more berries for dinner, so we'll eat when she returns."

"We never introduced ourselves! How rude..." The boar couldn't believe her own bad manners. "I'm old Sow Joan. Over by the pot, that's Beedle."

"Iwai," the man with the hat said. "Hey, you guys know what happened to Iroha?"

@Jeremi @amwexia

---

The group ventured deeper into the forest, finding the trees began to get denser the further they went in. Fortunately the cart and Abomasnow were able to travel through with little difficulty.

Meanwhile, Iroha nodded. "Indeed. The last thing we should be doing is splitting up..." Hoku would sense two sets of auras: three up ahead, far away, and five closer, to the right. He'd identify that one was a Pokemon, and that another had a similar aura to Paula.

@Takumi @amwexia @Lucky

Zoda muttered something under his breath about how it was about time he got some respect around here, but Miklan paid him no mind. Instead, he rubbed his chin in thought. "You all look pretty rich...I wonder how high we can make your ransoms."

"Make it as high as you want," Karin said, managing to look down at Miklan despite his height. "I have no intention of stooping to your levels."

"That goes for me, too! I'm not gonna treat people the way you do! Man, if I had my gauntlets right now..."

"If you tried anything I'd knock you out and toss you to the beast," Miklan snapped, giving Caspar a shove that sent him stumbling back. He looked over to Hilda. "Three down, one to go...how 'bout it, doll? Interested in that easy life, or would you rather join your friends as a hostage?"

@Jeremi @Takumi

---

"We found this cave is much too small for him to fit into," the man with the bowlcut said. "Can't even fit his arm in here!"

"All thanks to that young man and the girl!" The little boar said, making room for Quiet as she sat. "Thanks to them, we've been safe."

"No shit. None of us had a damn chance against that thing out there..." The man with the hat shook his head. "Damn it, I told her not to do anything stupid while I was gone!"

"...yeah. I went to Snowdin to see if I could learn anything about my kid...by the time I got back I learn there's a beast here and some fucking bandits out in the mountains."

"Oh! Would you like some stew?" The man with the bowlcut scurried to the fire, where he began setting up a pot. "That little girl is off getting more berries for dinner, so we'll eat when she returns."

"We never introduced ourselves! How rude..." The boar couldn't believe her own bad manners. "I'm old Sow Joan. Over by the pot, that's Beedle."

@Jeremi @amwexia

---

The group ventured deeper into the forest, finding the trees began to get denser the further they went in. Fortunately the cart and Abomasnow were able to travel through with little difficulty.

Meanwhile, Iroha nodded. "Indeed. The last thing we should be doing is splitting up..." Hoku would sense two sets of auras: three up ahead, far away, and five closer, to the right. He'd identify that one was a Pokemon, and that another had a similar aura to Paula.

@Takumi @amwexia @Lucky

"The way I see it hostages is the easy life," She looked at the bandits around him. "Working under you seems like such a chore! Spraining their backs just to have you look good when it's them doing all the work. So no thank you on that part."

@Yun Lee @Takumi

"Oh we know Iroha!" Angel exclaimed. "She was with us when that monster creep attacked! But we got split up...I think. Hubbie saved my nice ass before so...I'm sure she and the others are okay though!"

@amwexia

Quiet, who was unable to speak, shrugged her shoulders before writing something in the dirt

POSSIBLY DEAD - PAULA, WEIRD FOX, IROWHA
ALIVE - HUBERT, ME, ANGEL

She pointed Iwai to the dirt message. She then proceeded to erase it and write:

IROWHA MAY BE ALIVE. SHE CANNOT FIGHT. PROBABLY WON’T LAST LONG.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi

@Jeremi @Takumi

---

@Jeremi @amwexia

---

@Takumi @amwexia @Lucky

Annette frowned when Caspar was shoved, though given Hilda's answer to Miklan, she bit her lip to keep from giggling as Hilda insulted the man in her own way.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi

"There are three people up ahead farther away. There's one Pokemon and four others nearby to our right, one of them might be from your world, Paula. Their aura is similar." Hoku spoke up as he stuck close to Iroha while still giving Paula a piggyback ride.

"Also you're welcome, Paula." He added. He was, surprisingly, relaxed given the situation. The fact that so far Paula was safe and her and Iroha weren't hurt made it that way. His tail even wagged a little despite the possibility that they could be lost or seperated. So far the auras closest to them didn't seem hostile for the moment as far as he could tell.

@Yun Lee @Lucky

Last edited:
Paula

" I think that might be my friend Ness. We were separated way back when. He's kind of my boyfriend, though we don't use that word. I can contact him to double check."

@Yun Lee @Takumi

"Whatever. Zoda, get them out of here."

"Why me?! YOU'RE the one who wants to keep them here! As if anyone would bother looking for a bunch of rich brats out in the middle of the tundra..."

"Because I'm the one in charge here, not you. Those guys answer to me, not you. You wanna go back and face the monster again? Be my guest. Otherwise shut up and set up some sort of holding place for these kids!"

Zoda began muttering something in an otherworldly language that probably sounded similar to what Christopher had screamed at Lancer. Speaking of, the little fellow had finally caught up to the group. "Hey, big bro...did I do a good job?"

"Huh? Oh." Miklan looked down at Lancer. "Yeah, sure kid. Way to go."

"Ho ho ho! I knew I could make you proud of me!" Lancer sniffed the air, looking at the food over the fire. "Say...since I was the best little brother ever, can I split a meal with you? Zoda keeps trying to make me eat turnips..."

"How about you go with the prisoners and grab something from the stash, okay?" The bandit leader looked up at Zoda as if to say, Keep him away from me.

The alien seemed to understand and grabbed Lancer by the wrist, practically dragging him along. "Let's move it, hostages! Don't make me wait!"

@Jeremi @Lucky

---

"It would be unfortunate if half of our party did end up slaughtered by that thing out there," Hubert said as he read Quiet's message. "Beasts like that one can't be defeated if you don't have the numbers on your side."

There was a noise from a small hole in the cavern room, and from within crawled a young girl. "Good news, everybody!" she said as she got up, dusting herself off. "I think that big bully was distracted by something, so I was able to get a ton of berries without anyone knowing, and..." She looked up, trailing off as she saw some new faces.

"Oh, hi! Let me guess, you guys are some of the merchants from Snowdin, huh?"

@Jeremi @amwexia

---

"Should we go after them?" Iroha asked Hoku, but it appeared her question would be answered rather quickly.

"BOMAAAAA!!!" The Abomasnow-pulled cart stormed through the forest, a woman with pink hair screaming for her to slow down. It raced past the trio, and a few more people would appear. A large man in leather clothes and a large mohawk stopped in front of them, gasping for breath. "Oi...! What the...little bugger's fast...ugh..."

As they'd ventured deeper into the forest, Birdie, Ness, and Christopher were separated from Anna as the Abomasnow picked up a scent and took off on its own. Following the Pokemon, they'd find themselves meeting yet another Pokemon, accompanied by a maid and a little girl Ness might recognize.

@Lucky @Takumi @amwexia

"Whatever. Zoda, get them out of here."

"Why me?! YOU'RE the one who wants to keep them here! As if anyone would bother looking for a bunch of rich brats out in the middle of the tundra..."

"Because I'm the one in charge here, not you. Those guys answer to me, not you. You wanna go back and face the monster again? Be my guest. Otherwise shut up and set up some sort of holding place for these kids!"

Zoda began muttering something in an otherworldly language that probably sounded similar to what Christopher had screamed at Lancer. Speaking of, the little fellow had finally caught up to the group. "Hey, big bro...did I do a good job?"

"Huh? Oh." Miklan looked down at Lancer. "Yeah, sure kid. Way to go."

"Ho ho ho! I knew I could make you proud of me!" Lancer sniffed the air, looking at the food over the fire. "Say...since I was the best little brother ever, can I split a meal with you? Zoda keeps trying to make me eat turnips..."

"How about you go with the prisoners and grab something from the stash, okay?" The bandit leader looked up at Zoda as if to say, Keep him away from me.

The alien seemed to understand and grabbed Lancer by the wrist, practically dragging him along. "Let's move it, hostages! Don't make me wait!"

@Jeremi @Lucky

---

"It would be unfortunate if half of our party did end up slaughtered by that thing out there," Hubert said as he read Quiet's message. "Beasts like that one can't be defeated if you don't have the numbers on your side."

There was a noise from a small hole in the cavern room, and from within crawled a young girl. "Good news, everybody!" she said as she got up, dusting herself off. "I think that big bully was distracted by something, so I was able to get a ton of berries without anyone knowing, and..." She looked up, trailing off as she saw some new faces.

"Oh, hi! Let me guess, you guys are some of the merchants from Snowdin, huh?"

@Jeremi @amwexia

---

"Should we go after them?" Iroha asked Hoku, but it appeared her question would be answered rather quickly.

"BOMAAAAA!!!" The Abomasnow-pulled cart stormed through the forest, a woman with pink hair screaming for her to slow down. It raced past the trio, and a few more people would appear. A large man in leather clothes and a large mohawk stopped in front of them, gasping for breath. "Oi...! What the...little bugger's fast...ugh..."

As they'd ventured deeper into the forest, Birdie, Ness, and Christopher were separated from Anna as the Abomasnow picked up a scent and took off on its own. Following the Pokemon, they'd find themselves meeting yet another Pokemon, accompanied by a maid and a little girl Ness might recognize.

@Lucky @Takumi @amwexia

Hilda rolled her eyes at what was going on. God, how whipped could these people be? Not to mention that Zoda type seemed waaay more scarier than Miklan even if he had that scar on his face. “Sooo, I have a question,” Hilda replied to Zodan when they were out of earshot from Miklan. “Why is big scary Miklan in charge really? You seem more than capable of running these band yourself! Is that beast out there really so scary that you do everything he says?”

@Lucky @Yun Lee

“Almost right,” Angel replied to the girl that entered. “We’re here lookin’ for some people! But uh…I guess some of them got eaten by that monster and you other guys are in here so! I guess job half done, right?” She looked over to Hubert. “We’re still gonna get paid, right?”

@amwexia

Ness and Paula

" Wow, I didn't think I would find you, even though, I could hear you in my head with thoughts on what was going on in Snowpoint. Oh sorry, Paula, knows who I am, but I should formally introduce myself. My name is Ness."

Paula smiled happily. It was good to be reunited with Ness. They had always been more powerful together.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @amwexia

Zoda scoffed, tugging on Lancer's arm to pull him along. "Seem? Child, I am the leader of the Zolorkian Coalition! But none of that means anything when you're tossed into the middle of a bandit camp without your underlings! And then to deal with a disgusting gluttonous thing...I should have become leader after bargaining with it!"

"No way!" Lancer piped up, struggling to keep up with Zoda on his little legs. "Big Bro Miklan is way cooler than you! He's cool as the snow, and you're cool as...uh..." He looked around at the others. "What's something not cool?"

"Uh...dirt?" Caspar offered.

"Yeah! You're cool as--" Lancer was cut off as he was tossed into the frame of what must have once been a house.

"Do you EVER shut up, you little twerp?!" Zoda hissed. "I should have fed you to the monster when I had the chance!" He turned his gun on the four. "You all stay here," he said, making sure everyone was within the frame before giving the gun to Lancer. "You're on guard duty, and dont you dare mess it up!"

Lancer looked down at the gun in his hands. "But where are you going?"

"I have some business to deal with," was all he growled, leaving the five of you alone.

Lancer turned around to look at the four. "Ho ho ho! Look who's in charge now! Guess you'll all have to call me BIG Little Bro Lancer now!"

Karin rubbed her temples. "This is the worst kidnapping I've ever been a part of."

@Jeremi @Takumi

---

"Considering Iroha was the one offering payment, don't hold your breath," Hubert snarked. "...granted she's not still alive, that is."

"Maybe we can go out and find them?" The little girl asked. "That monster's not as scary if you're in a group!"

"They already tried that, Rimururu," Iwai said. "If it didn't work then, how can we expect it to work now? We're lucky three of that little party managed to get here in one piece."

@Jeremi @amwexia

---

"It's nice to meet you, Ness," Iroha said with a smile, before looking to the others. "Um...was that a merchant cart just now?"

"Sure was," Birdie replied, finally able to talk. "Bloody bandits made us choose between a redhead and our cart. Dunno why the Pokemon took off runnin', though. Was actin' normal up until then."

@Lucky @Takumi @amwexia

Zoda scoffed, tugging on Lancer's arm to pull him along. "Seem? Child, I am the leader of the Zolorkian Coalition! But none of that means anything when you're tossed into the middle of a bandit camp without your underlings! And then to deal with a disgusting gluttonous thing...I should have become leader after bargaining with it!"

"No way!" Lancer piped up, struggling to keep up with Zoda on his little legs. "Big Bro Miklan is way cooler than you! He's cool as the snow, and you're cool as...uh..." He looked around at the others. "What's something not cool?"

"Yeah! You're cool as--" Lancer was cut off as he was tossed into the frame of what must have once been a house.

"Do you EVER shut up, you little twerp?!" Zoda hissed. "I should have fed you to the monster when I had the chance!" He turned his gun on the four. "You all stay here," he said, making sure everyone was within the frame before giving the gun to Lancer. "You're on guard duty, and dont you dare mess it up!"

"I have some business to deal with," was all he growled, leaving the five of you alone.

Lancer turned around to look at the four. "Ho ho ho! Look who's in charge now! Guess you'll all have to call me BIG Little Bro Lancer now!"

Karin rubbed her temples. "This is the worst kidnapping I've ever been a part of."

@Jeremi @Takumi

---

"Considering Iroha was the one offering payment, don't hold your breath," Hubert snarked. "...granted she's not still alive, that is."

"Maybe we can go out and find them?" The little girl asked. "That monster's not as scary if you're in a group!"

"They already tried that, Rimururu," Iwai said. "If it didn't work then, how can we expect it to work now? We're lucky three of that little party managed to get here in one piece."

@Jeremi @amwexia

---

"It's nice to meet you, Ness," Iroha said with a smile, before looking to the others. "Um...was that a merchant cart just now?"

"Sure was," Birdie replied, finally able to talk. "Bloody bandits made us choose between a redhead and our cart. Dunno why the Pokemon took off runnin', though. Was actin' normal up until then."

@Lucky @Takumi @amwexia

Hand on hip, Hilda watched Zoda walk off. Some business to take care of huh? "You know, Lancer," Hilda replied trying to get the attention if their guard. "You're a big fan of Miklan right? Well...I think he'd be really happy with you if you went and see what Zoda was up to."

@Takumi @Yun Lee

Angel muttered something in Spanish under her breath. "Well dead or not, you know who I really want dead? That monster that did all this. There has to be something we can do to kick his ass! Everything's got a weakness after all!"

@amwexia

@Jeremi @Takumi

---

@Jeremi @amwexia

---

@Lucky @Takumi @amwexia

"Ah, so this is your boyfriend, Paula?" the Lucario teased lightly, turning his head briefly to the girl he carried.

"Hm. I can try and track it down, at least to see how far it ran off," Hoku said thoughtfully to Birdie as he let Paula down, then closing his eyes and trying to sense the Abomasnow's aura to track it, along with trying to catch it's scent if he couldn't pinpoint it's aura.

@Yun Lee @Lucky @amwexia

"He sure would." Annette spoke up, catching on to what Hilda was doing. She wasn't quite sure about the little...thing holding that weapon Zoda gave him--something told her it wouldn't end well if he actually tried using it.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee

Ness and Paula

" Well, that sure is strange to me as well. I mean.... yeah, Ness is kind of my boyfriend. We just don't see each other too often, but we do get together on weekends."

Ness pondered for a second. " Perhaps the pokemon detected someone they knew?"

@Yun Lee @amwexia @Takumi

"Ha! Nice try! I gotta stay at my post to REALLY impress my big bro!" Lancer tried to twirl the gun in his hand, only to drop it on the ground.

"How'd you even meet Miklan, anyway?" Caspar asked.

"Simple!" Lancer picked the gun up. "I woke up here! Well, there." He pointed to where Hilda was. "And he told me, 'Earn your keep and I won't throw you in the forest!' That's how I know he's a cool bad guy, just like my dad!"

@Jeremi @Takumi

---

"We may have a chance," Iwai said. "Only problem is, it involves some guys who took off. Usually they stand guard in order to keep anyone thrown in here by the bandits safe, but one of 'em went missin' a few days ago." He looked to Rimururu. "Let me guess..."

"Yeah, the one who was with me went to go find him." But I don't know--"

"GRAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!"

The ground shook as Kusaregedo howled, sounding to be in pain. "Shit! Did that thing find someine else?!"

"The rest of you stay here," Hubert said. "I'll investigate." He started to leave before Rimururu tugged on his arm.

"W-Wait! I'm tired of that big bully scaring me...I'll help too! I promise I can fight!"

He sighed, but nodded. "Very well. But if you wander off, you're on your own." The two left then, the rest of the group staying behind.

@Jeremi @Capri

---

"Wait...a large Pokemon was pulling it...I-I think I know who that is!" Iroha turned to Hoku. "Yes, please track it! We don't have any time to lose!"

@Takumi @Lucky @Capri

"Ha! Nice try! I gotta stay at my post to REALLY impress my big bro!" Lancer tried to twirl the gun in his hand, only to drop it on the ground.

"Simple!" Lancer picked the gun up. "I woke up here! Well, there." He pointed to where Hilda was. "And he told me, 'Earn your keep and I won't throw you in the forest!' That's how I know he's a cool bad guy, just like my dad!"

@Jeremi @Takumi

---

"We may have a chance," Iwai said. "Only problem is, it involves some guys who took off. Usually they stand guard in order to keep anyone thrown in here by the bandits safe, but one of 'em went missin' a few days ago." He looked to Rimururu. "Let me guess..."

"GRAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!"

The ground shook as Kusaregedo howled, sounding to be in pain. "Shit! Did that thing find someine else?!"

"The rest of you stay here," Hubert said. "I'll investigate." He started to leave before Rimururu tugged on his arm.

"W-Wait! I'm tired of that big bully scaring me...I'll help too! I promise I can fight!"

He sighed, but nodded. "Very well. But if you wander off, you're on your own." The two left then, the rest of the group staying behind.

@Jeremi @Capri

---

"Wait...a large Pokemon was pulling it...I-I think I know who that is!" Iroha turned to Hoku. "Yes, please track it! We don't have any time to lose!"

@Takumi @Lucky @Capri

"Your dad's a bad guy?" Annette frowned at this information. That kind of thing probably shouldn't be coming out of a child's mouth with such...excitement.

"How much of a bad guy is he?" She asked then.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi

"Alright, I'll keep you in the know." Hoku replied, before glancing to Paula briefly while going to track down the cart the Abomasnow was pulling and follow where it went.

@Yun Lee @Lucky @Capri

@Jeremi @Takumi

---

"GRAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!"

@Jeremi @Capri

---

@Takumi @Lucky @Capri

"Are you sure?" Hilda asked Lancer. "I mean if he's as bad as you say...doesn't that mean ignoring the rules more than following them? Isn't that what a bad guy is all about?"She looked over to Annette who seemed more concerned about Lancer's domestic life, which all things considered, explained a lot.

@Takumi @Yun Lee

"If you think I'm going to let you go outside alone against the creepy monster because of some stupid code of chivalry or whatever you old types have," Angel got up from where she had been sitting and cracked her knuckles. "I'm going to rip that bone claw off his arm and jam it so far up its ass that it'll come out of his mouth!"

@Capri

"Oh, he's REAL bad! My dad's the baddest guy around! Well, before I met big bro over here. But if there's one thing I learned about being evil, you gotta follow the bad guy rules. If you don't, you get tossed into the forest where the beast eats you! Or sent to bed without dinner. Either option sucks, though."

@Jeremi @Takumi

---

Running after the Abomasnow would lead the little group into a tiny clearing. "Boma!" The Pokemon cheered, having stopped right in front of somebody. There seemed to be somebody else under the cart, groaning weakly.

"Holly?" The person the Pokemon was fawning over was a teen girl, one who seemed to recognize the Abomasnow. "Come on! We gotta get out of here..."

As for Anna, it seemed she had vanished from the cart...

@Lucky @Takumi @Capri

---

Leaving the little cave, the group would stumble upon a situation that had just turned dire. A man was pinned under Kusaregedo's hand, his bonelike arm raised above. The man grunted, weakly trying to get free, but the beast had weakened him considerably. There was a sizable gash across the monster's chest, though, a sign that the man had not taken this sitting down.

"Eh heh heh...foolish little snack! Your nasty little stick did nothing to save you from my jaws! Let us end this..."

Rimururu gasped/ "Oh no! Come on, we gotta save him!" She ran up ahead, towards the two.

"......." Hubert, for whatever reason, seemed a bit hesitant to move with her.

@Jeremi @Capri

CHRISTOPHER BELMONT
“Excuse me, miss!” Christopher called out to the woman with Abomasnow, “Have you seen any woman with red hair around here, she’s an associate of mine and she was on this cart that’s attached to this creature!”

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky

QUIET
Upon seeing the beast, Quiet leveled her gun at the beasts large eye and fired, hopefully hitting it.

@Jeremi

"Oh, he's REAL bad! My dad's the baddest guy around! Well, before I met big bro over here. But if there's one thing I learned about being evil, you gotta follow the bad guy rules. If you don't, you get tossed into the forest where the beast eats you! Or sent to bed without dinner. Either option sucks, though."

@Jeremi @Takumi

---

Running after the Abomasnow would lead the little group into a tiny clearing. "Boma!" The Pokemon cheered, having stopped right in front of somebody. There seemed to be somebody else under the cart, groaning weakly.

"Holly?" The person the Pokemon was fawning over was a teen girl, one who seemed to recognize the Abomasnow. "Come on! We gotta get out of here..."

As for Anna, it seemed she had vanished from the cart...

@Lucky @Takumi @Capri

---

Leaving the little cave, the group would stumble upon a situation that had just turned dire. A man was pinned under Kusaregedo's hand, his bonelike arm raised above. The man grunted, weakly trying to get free, but the beast had weakened him considerably. There was a sizable gash across the monster's chest, though, a sign that the man had not taken this sitting down.

"Eh heh heh...foolish little snack! Your nasty little stick did nothing to save you from my jaws! Let us end this..."

Rimururu gasped/ "Oh no! Come on, we gotta save him!" She ran up ahead, towards the two.

"......." Hubert, for whatever reason, seemed a bit hesitant to move with her.

@Jeremi @Capri

“Yes, both sound equally terrible,” Hilde replied slightly exasperated. Seems like Lancer was too oblivious to trick. Or perhaps… “I have to pee.” Hilde looked at the others and then at Lancer. “I hope you don’t think I’ll have to do that in front of you all. Do you?”

@Yun Lee @Takumi

Angel noticed Hubert hesitance to assist but that monster had pissed her off too much in their earlier fight. Rescuing a person or not. Before they were done here, Angel was going to make that monster pay.

Noticing the gash on the monster's chest a planned formed in her head. Rimururu felt the wind in her back as Angel dashed past her towards the man and the monster. When she got close enough she sprung into action. “Hey, ugly!” Trying to distract it from the man it had pinned Angel slid in front of it and gripped unto the gash. “Let’s see if you’re as ugly on the inside as you are on the outside!“ Clutching either side of the gash with her hands, she would try and rip the wound open from a gash to an open wound.

@Capri

Ness and Paula

"
There was someone else here with us. Did you see her? And what is your name?" Ness asked looking at her.

"
Follow-up, what exactly are we running from?"

@Yun Lee @Capri @Takumi

"Huh?" The girl looked at the group, eyes widening. "Hey! I recognize some of you guys!"

Iroha, Hoku, and Paula would recognize her too: it was none other than Candice, the Snowpoint Gym Leader.

Diamond_Pearl_Candice.png

"Candice! You're alive! But the monster said--"

"Who cares what he said?" Candice was already working on getting her Pokemon out of the cart. "We got bigger problems than that thing!"

"'old on, now!" Birdie stared at them in disbelief. "You're tellin' me there really is a beast out 'ere?!"

"Yeah, but he's not the only nutjob in these woods! Let's find your friend and get out of here!" Candice looked around. "Hey...come to think of it, I'm missing somebody, too! Think you can help me find him?"

@Lucky @Capri @Takumi

---

"As a matter of fact," Karin said, standing up. "I also need to use the bathroom."

"Oh jeez...okay, fine. You guys can go. Just...promise you'll come back, okay? I don't wanna get in trouble with Zoda again..."

@Jeremi @Takumi

---

The beast roared as Quiet got him right in the eye, and he drew back, howling in pain. This gave Angel the chance she needed to worsen his already substantial wound, and he swung his arm out, knocking her off him and right towards the cave.

"Not so tough now, huh?!" Rimururu took the opportunity to dash forward, pushing her hands out before her. Large icicles materialized and jutted out, entering the gash and making Kusaregedo shriek. The man he'd been fighting with took this chance to retreat into the trees. Seeing this, Hubert gritted his teeth and vanished in a cloud of dark magic, while Kusaregedo howled with rage and charged right for Quiet and Rimururu!

@Capri @Jeremi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back