Status
Not open for further replies.
"Considering what we've just been through, I can only inagine what awaits us," Hubert said.

@Jeremi

Sylvain and Felix both seemed happy for their fellow Blue Lion to be joining them. Sylvain said, "Glad to see you'll be sticking around, Annette! I figure the three of us are used to this snowy climate, huh?"

"You can certainly help us pass the time by singing..."

@Takumi

@Capri @Lucky

"Considering what we've just been through, I can only inagine what awaits us," Hubert said.

@Jeremi

Sylvain and Felix both seemed happy for their fellow Blue Lion to be joining them. Sylvain said, "Glad to see you'll be sticking around, Annette! I figure the three of us are used to this snowy climate, huh?"

"You can certainly help us pass the time by singing..."

@Takumi

@Capri @Lucky

"Hopefully someplace warm, because I got to tell ya...I never stopped freezing my ass off."

@Yun Lee

Paula and Ness

" I'm happy that this is all finally over, though, I guess in a way, it isn't really. The worlds are still mixed together. I am going to stay wherever Paula is, we're strong together."

Paula smiled. "I do feel good. We helped people, I don't know what I am going to do next honestly, but I wouldn't mind having one more friend around to do it with."

@Yun Lee @Takumi

Everything had finally come to its conclusion. Friends, both old and new, either set off for new sights, or enjoyed each others' company as they remained in this wintery wonderland. Eventually, Miklan and his gang were properly arrested, the storm upon the sea cleared, and trade became normal within the two cities. The people of Snowpoint would never go hungry again, thanks to the hard work of these brave people. Everything had worked out, it seemed.

Well...almost everything.

"What a bust!" Zoda grumbled, trudging through the snowy woods all alone. To have lost everything to a bunch of meddling brats...he was losing his touch! But was it really his fault? After all, he had to babysit himself. A manchild obsessed with his little brother, an army of petty thieves, and Lancer. That pudgy little oaf that he should've just tossed to Kusaregedo on day one! He would have done things differently, had Miklan not outnumbered him. He would have ruled this land, overpowered those little brats. He would have--

SNAP.

Zoda froze in his tracks. That tree branch snapped almost too perfectly...as if this was someone trying to get his attention. Someone with experience. "If you are hoping to intimidate me," the alien called out into the icy wind, slowly pulling out his gun, "I'm afraid no one can accomplish such a feat! I am Zoda, scourge of the galaxies! You honestly think I am some little frightened prey?!"

There was silence, and then a man spoke. "...hmph. A challenge then, I take it?"

"The only challenge here is how long I can put up with your pitiful little gane of cat-and-mouse!" His gun ready, Zoda kept his eyes trained on all areas around him. "I desire new stomping grounds...a new place to prove to this strange new world that I am to be feared and respected!"

"I see." The voice came from somewhere else now. "If you'd like, perhaps we can help each other out. That is...unless you're tired of partnerships, Zoda."

"What? How do you--"

"I've been trapped within that forest all this time. That ugly monster took all my fun, and the only people who came my way got reinforcements. Living off berries...bored out of my mimd...I want some entertainment, now that I'm out."

A sadistic smirk began forming on Zoda's face. "Could it be...we desire the same form of entertainment? If so, maybe I could do with a little company. Step forward, you, and let us talk business."

"Heh." From out of the shadows, the mystery man emerged. In spite of the messy red hair in his face, Zoda could see a kindred soul. A killer. A monster. The perfect ally in this strange new world.

latest

"Yes...let's talk."

The End...?​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back