Akashic Arcana Of Kings and Horses

“Leave me alone!” Christian said; his voice distressed and high; a slight timbre making it sound scared. “They’re following me! Leave me alone!” He cried out; his facial expression one struck with dispair and fear. “They’re alive! They’re following me... they want to kill me...”

Christian then dropped the now-empty glass of Coke off his desk; the long-glass shattering before he screamed to someone else; “Go away!”

All the while he was studying Shirosaki’s behaviour; and he was surprised as he noticed how experienced he seemed.

Last edited:
The glass shattering caused Shiro to soften his voice as he spoke once more. It was a tactic used when dealing with distressed children he used it a lot on his little sister when she used to have panic attacks about their parents harming her, "It's alright. No body will hurt you with me around. I promise you that. I can protect you even better if you come to me. Are you hurt?"

Getting into the mind of the target and making them feel safe and comfortable was a way to defuse a possible battle. He wasn't called the Chained King for no reason. Just as he had gained the name Blanco Diablo he had gained the other title for his ability to draw others in and convince them that they were safer in chains and behind bars than fighting it out till death gripped them. Out of habit and out his own desire for comfort he carefully stood located the trash beside Christian's desk and picked up the shattered glass with nimble fingers carefully avoiding getting cut. After all the one thing he hated to see on a person was a sliced wrist, "I can't protect you if I can't see you."

“I’m fine! But... but a girl is not! They tried to kill her... she’s... oh my god! Oh... my... god!” He yelled the latter; panting heavily as he bashed his desk, saying; “They’re all around me... i can’t stop them!” His voice then lowered; got softer; “Help me...”

Then, all of a sudden he began screaming furiously; his eyes wide as he looked at Shirosaki; “No!!! Go away, leave me alone!”

Shiro bit the inside of his cheek as he frowned in an effort to keep from cracking a smirk at the man's acting. It was good he had to give him that. He reached out and cupped the other's cheek without much thought but as a way to say the scenario was getting out of hand. He mused softly as he leaned in using his eyes as a snake might to terrify and entrap his prey, "Can you get to the door?" He asked, "I can't get to you if you don't let me in. Open the door and I will stop it all."

There was something near animalistic in his gaze. It wasn't like looking to the human eyes but more into a wild beasts that could both protect or completely destroy the thing before it. Shiro shared something of himself with something far deadlier than his human body could handle. This close one could see that his canine teeth were a bit longer and appeared sharper than a human's could be.

Christian blushed as he felt how Shirosaki cupped his cheek. They burned up under his touch and he slowly pulled his face back; trying to get back into character.

“No i can’t! They’ll get to me... the girl! She’s... hurt...”

Shirosaki blinked slightly as he moved away. He hated the sound of a distressed voice it got him emotional in a way that reminded him of his sister. Perhaps shooting for this position wasn't such a good idea. Moving away he decide it was best to get some distance between himself and the other male. At this point he had to stop and thing, "There is a air duct just big enough for a child to fit through. Can you open that for her?"

If this line didn't work he would have to move to more drastic measures and the possibility of a child getting injured more so that just one would go up. He himself possessed fire magic but he didn't know if his punching the thing would lead to more chaos or a possible death. His eyes stared out at the court yard below, "Who is going to get you?"

“An airduct... yes... yes... it’s behind her...” Christian said; his voice somewhat clear. He scooted closer towards Shirosaki; quite curious how he’d react.

“W-Who? The things!!! They’re looking for me...” he said; quite distressed all of a sudden. Christian did all of this to try and see how Shirosaki would react when somebody is unstable and in need of a guiding voice.

“I’m scared...”

The white haired male merely glanced at him before he boxed the other in against the desk. His was looking at him closely as if there would be an answer in his eyes or in the high arches of his cheeks, "Hush," He shushed the other softly, "Just listen to me for now. I can keep you safe. You just have to follow my instructions. If you do so I can assure that no harm comes to you or any of the children there. You don't want them hurt do you?"

The hardest thing to do in the world was to draw someone's view from themselves and towards those who needed them the most, "Do this. Pull the paneling from the duct and send the injured child along with the others through. While they are coming out tell me somethings about yourself."

Shirosaki moved away from him again it was clear that he didn't like where his mind was at the moment. It was hard to not growl enough dicking around but some other part of him was lost in the story. He was starting to doubt the information he had been given at the beginning. There was the possibility that the person inside the electronics store was merely the delusional owner and there was no one else within. If that were the case Shiro would have waited all day for the owner to come to his senses simply talking to him. In this day and age he had seen the mentally insane as well as those that merely needed someone who was willing to listen. He chuckles slightly. Shiro's one weakness was pointed out so finely he grinned a bit. He rubbed the back of his neck.

How many times had Grimm Black beat the shit out of him for not getting all the details. There was something that short circuited when he heard a cry for help. He glanced at the man at the desk. The 'bad guy' had the upper hand but there were still paths to victory but there would be casualties. Getting people away from an insane person was never easy, "What is the one thing you desire above all others?"

Christian was boxed in; blushed and continued to speak; “I... I did all of that. W-What now?”

“I... I am a student here. I... I’ve lost control... HELP!”

He then relaxed, answering Shirosaki’s question; “I-I... I want to be alone...”

A scowl crossed the male's face as he leaned a shoulder against the window. Control was something he didn't completely believe in. People who needed to be kept under control were ticking time bombs that were waiting to explode. He fiddled with his braid for a moment or two before replying, "After you and everyone are safe you can be alone for as long as you like."

No one really desired to be alone they often caved in and begged for human contact. The mind was a complicated set of dice that were constantly rolling and coming up with variables that could keep someone alive or kill them. His mind was drawn out of the flow when he notice the prince blushing again. What was up with it? He had been playing over his reactions off an on through his mind on a subconscious level now they were at the forefront of his mind. Was he simply sensitive? Did he realize that being meek and submissive was something Shiro couldn't ignore and enjoyed on a level that wasn't pure of heart? He licked the back of his teeth in an effort to keep his anger from rising in place of the sexual tension he could feel along his skin.

Perhaps it had been too long since his last tryst with someone. Grimm was his normal go to and never turned him away despite how rough he could get. A breath escaped his lips as he stretched showing a hint of that ivory pale flesh of his toned stomach. He felt caged.

He pushed the thoughts away. The kids were now safe he needed to get the 'bad guy' to come to him and surrender, "I'm going to need you to open those shutters so I can take you somewhere you can be alone at. Will you do that for yourself?"

"I... I can't! They destroyed the controls..." Christian said; completely immersed into character. He was smiling, however; proud at Shirosaki for his performance. "No... no i can! There's a override near my... no... near the counter!"

Christian then stood up and walked towards a small counter, opened a door with silver inlays and pulled out of the now-revealed minifridge a bottle of Coke.

As he held it, he spoke; "The... The drills! The saws! They're... they're coming for me..."

Shirosaki frowned sharply at the mention of drills and saws. From years of being on the street he was used to those term holding a different meaning that what was being presented to him as this time. He couldn't help but pinch the bridge of his nose and pray to whatever deity that would listen to hurry this along before his inner gang lord came out and informed the male that there should words never spoken to him unless he was willing to face all consequences, "I wish I had, Grimm in this," He muttered under his breath. If there was one thing he enjoyed about his best friend it was his ability to become very cat like and that included slipping into tight spaces, "A bucket of water would short circuit those things..."

Suddenly, Christian’s personal device activated; beeping loudly. Pulled out of his role and concentration, Christian flicked the device open; after which a letter opened and was viewed on the magically infused crystal flatscreen;

Matthew-Christian Charles Casimir Victoria van Orange-Nassau,
Christian, I am sad to announce that I am revoking your status as the Disciplinary Division Commander as of now that you have received this notice. As the Student Council President of Arcadia Academy, it is my duty to place the best our Academy have to offer in each administrative position. We are both graduating this year, and within the cfoming few months, I too will pass on the torch to someone else to take our prestigious Academy to a new generation. For now, know that you have served the Academy well, and focus on your studies and make your nation proud once you return to them.
Signed, Viktoriya Romanov.’

At that moment Christian’s eyes widened considerably and his cheeks reddened. Slowly shoving his chair back, he looked at Shirosaki, his eyes wide and his body thrembling as he spoke;

I’d like to apologize for this sudden turn of events; but i just received a message that states that i have been replaced as Disciplinary Division Commander; and as of such i would like to refer you to the Student Council President, Viktoriya Romanov or the Student Council-body itself for a continued interview.” He then averted his gaze, scratching the back of his head as he said; “Once again, i’d like to apologize.

Christian than quickly downed the last of his Coke and then walked away from his desk; closing his personal device as he neared his former-office’s door and waited for Shirosaki to take in the news and leave along with him.

I... I have to go now. Please, do leave the Office. The room will lock itself when you close the door.

Christian then turned around and left the office; covering the lower part of his face with his left hand, thinking;

I am a disgrace... a failure...

His heart was beating in his throat, his mind was going to places it hadn’t gone to for a long time. Christian felt bad; no, he felt disappointed. The worst thing? He was disappointed in himself...

Shirosaki became still. His gaze was currently fixed on something to far away but he was sure he knew the hit of sensation that trailed itself down the back of his neck. A growl trickled eerily from his chest before he turned his emotionless gaze to the boy before him. What a waste of time... If it wasn't for the all to well known feeling of his sister being closer than thought he would have likely let the beast that clawed at the edges of his mind loose to rip the male before him limb from limb. He never noticed the slight hint of his reflection in the glass becoming unclear and distorted as if what stood before it wasn't there but simply a mirage.

He took a deep breath and followed without a word. He was sure that his voice would sound human if he did speak. It was only through bits and pieces of his memory that he knew that something that didn't belong inside him lived within the confines of his mind. Perhaps it was he who did belong. He gripped the upper part of his sleeveless shirt on the shoulder in an attempt to calm himself and the creature that was currently fighting to get control over his body. Only a hint of a glance was spared to him, "Hey," He said as he now stood in the hall with his back to the royal, "If you find yourself in the city. Don't be a stranger. I'm sure you can ask around for a white devil and find me easily enough."

With that he left Christian to his own thoughts and actions while he went to find his sibling who was thankfully close enough for him to feel and push the monster in his soul back into submission. The natural instinct of a wolf was to bite out the throat shown to them in moments of weakness. For now he would seek out his relief in gentler means.

Back