@Deroc

Alright then, I'll further the chaos >:D, I'll leave you to finish the rest of the Hopen-Nepoyze infiltration, leave some brief information about Edgar in Terra, and mainly, chaos in Eastern Ehelion.

Their infiltration was remarkably successful. And they had done a really good show. The show was so gross great that it sparked the Flames of War again in Vestroya!

Hopen and Nepoyze were now indulged in a great party exchanging fists, feasts, kicks and cakes! Oh, we got to see a lot of colorful fireworks and magic shows!

:D

===============

With the struggle of leadership, the Parliament couldn't be helped but breakup into several cliques following their own way. However, they were smart enough to keep a civil war and make sure not too much chaos can happen.

Stealthily and silently, the Hopenese agents have sneaked their ways to Ehelion. And then, they were now slipping themselves into the ranks of Egilian aristocracy, peasantry and military.

Among the cliques, the Clanlord/Marquess of Gallesburg and Galies, and his court was intrigued by the black mage named Olutaz with his knowledge of the situations and abilities. He is made advisor and now should have authority of the Galies Division.

Olutaz thanked the Marquess of Galies for his trust and cooperation. As soon as he gained authority over the Galies Division, he expanded the division and begun another session of intensive training. He intended to make it a standing army strong enough to defend Gallesburg and Galies from attacks, outsiders or other Egilians.

===============

The Neutral Ehelion Factions:
The State of Iroch (Includes the city of Victoria and the western Erecillian coast)
The State of Ferethy (Includes the southern beaches and lowlands of Erecillia)

The Loyalist Ehelion Factions
The State of Whain (The northern highlands)
The State of Eclipsuz (The southeastern)

The remaining states who controlled minor cities and strongholds, such include actually the commanders of most Ehelion battalions, seem to follow the more united Western Ehelion. Under the leadership of the Vice-minister Ezekiel, he kept most of the Gryphonus, Karastus, and the Summer Islands at his authority. And the outposts in Erecillia served as his eyes and ears to survey. Although he has less contact with his homeland giving the Gallesburgers a great chance of taking over the Eastern Ehelion and the Parliament through military exertion.

Note: In order to control the Parliament, you can be Federal or keep the Monarchial unity. Among your way should be the Loyalist under Saidan and the Western Ehelion under Ezekiel, although he will focus on making West Ehelion more independent. You can be aggressive, however, that would spike a civil war. Most of the people (not the soldiers) has their trust on the King, but because he's gone, they would fall their trust to the loyalist under Saidan which is formerly the State of Feras (Vangarde). Also note that the Western Ehelion may seem to be isolated from the Eastern Ehelion, if the minor states and strongholds that supports them have changed who they support, then the Western Ehelion will have limited movements to intervene. The Loyalist have a weak claim, but still has major support from the people. If you managed to gain about 80% support from the entire Erecillian island, then the Parliament will have a force voting, and the de facto would be forced to give the stewardship of Ehelion. However claims the stewardship, controls Eastern Ehelion.

After evaluating the situation, Olutaz had a secret meeting with his advisors and the Marquess of Galies somewhere deep down in the shadows. Sounds like a plan to smear the loyalists into jokes and sway the neutral factions into Olutaz' side. Surveillance unavailable to all others, even to other Gallesburgers and Galisians.

(to be continued soon...)

===============

@Deroc

The Khampions took hits like they were nothing. Then they would start slashing wildly at Krezin with their axes and swords.

Krezin : "Dammit!"

However, Krezin would also dodge their attacks with ease.

Suddenly the Khampions were hit by shurikens. Turned out to be a few succubi, who would then dance and show off their sexy bodies before the Khampions.

The Keeper of Zecrets and the two seduced Giants would also stomp the Khampions rapidly with great strength. They would also spit at the Khampions, possibly gluing them to the ground and ensnaring them with smelly corrosive slimes, which would then devour and consume the Khampions trapped within......

@Deroc
The Khampions were battered and injured. Not wanting to fight anymore, the Khampion started fleeing due to knowing they cannot win.
Soon, The Chornate legion started routing, with hordes of marauders fleeing and throwing their weapons down.

@LORDKHAOS

Krezin burst out laughing as the seemingly invincible Chornates got freaked out into fleeing like weaklings.

Krezin : "One giant, chase them all down! The other giant and the Keeper of Zecrets, stay here and protect our bastion!"

And thus one of the giants were released to chase and stomp these cowardly Chornates!

After staying in the Summer Isles for awhile, Laeden (a big vampire lord with fancy wings and nice horns) and Serahn (a slithereen/naga) then led their legion of satyrs, elves (snow elves) and slithereens heading towards a random land...

A fleet of warships and a swarm of swimming slithereens arrived before a silent shore. Nobody else was around.
The Laedenian land-walkers poured themselves from the ships happily.

Laeden : "Alright, we'll build our first bases here. We gotta be quick, we don't know who could be living nearby."

And so the Laedenians begun setting up their establishments on the shore. It was mostly tents, wooden buildings and brick buildings; but strangely also pools of water with a watery tentacle risen above and dancing around. Eventually the tentacles submerged as watery figures of exotic buildings rose up from the pools. Then these watery buildings would materialize into solid buildings.

Last edited:
At the loyalist side of Ehelion.

The de facto leader Saidan is intensively worried about the situation going grim in their hierarchy and the nation. The Galies have began to take measures into their own hands, and have started to control the Parliament by gaining support. While the Western Ehelion have taken control of their colonies and military bases. Furthermore, due to their passiveness, it will cause more impatience to the rest of Ehelion who have no idea where the King is. The Prime Minister decides to make contact with the Vice-minister Ezekiel of Western Ehelion, however, he too had no idea how he disappeared.

The investigation went last at Karastus, but no other evidence of his whereabouts were found. This even more, made lose to Saidan's authority in the Parliament. The people have not heard of the King, both in homeland and the outside. Unrest began to rise in Gryphonus and Karastus, constantly quelled by West Ehelion, if this goes on, an attack from another nation would be devastating. Saidan would inevitably transfer the stewardship to maintain authoritative rule.

Few days might only be left for him, as the chances for his exile due to his passiveness are high. The remaining who're loyal to him are the Daedalus, the Vanguards, and the Whain court. The rest have began to act on their own, ignoring his rule and probably would side with the Gallesburgers.

A few days later, an emergency meeting for all the Parliament was called. This might be it...

@LORDKHAOS
The Blades of Knave of course swarmed into the camp and took all the loot gladly! :D

@Edge45
In the meeting...

"Things are getting fucked up since Saidan became regent," the Marquess of Galies said, "Troubles are rising in Griffegus and Karastus. Egilian defenses are also severely weakened. And now, where is the King?"
Another random noble said, "I think Saidan killed him and hid his corpse just to take power!"

The Parliament was soon flooded in a tide of murmurs and screams!
What will happen next?

Last edited:
@Deroc

Most in the Parliament think that the Marques of Galies had an absurd theory. Both the King and the Prime Minister are long childhood friends, even blood brothers to be considered. They think now the Marques must be desperate.

"Calm yourself Marques Galies. You talk of absurdity amidst now of our situation. While I am in guilt that Ehelion is crumbling under my authority, I did not do so did anything to the King, nor I am reason for his disappearance." Replied the Prime Minister.
"Where is the Vice Minister then!?" Shouted Marques Ferethy. "He would be so selfish enough then to take the rest of Ehelion's rewards while leaving the homeland! If so, then he must be the cause, Aye?!"

Half of the Parliament seemed to be agreeing, however, the commanders and generals who're loyal to the West Ehelion are not so.
"How can you claim such stupid idea!" Said one of the West Ehelion supporters.
"We take for sure of how he is taking advantage, are you blind or something?!" A supporter of the Gallesburgers responded.
"The Vice-minister have long also been loyal to his majesty, with the Prime Minister, surely jests like you from the southwest have no idea."
Both sides quarreled, it seems however that West Ehelion and the Loyalist King's Court are allying.

"Silence! If the Parliament is this broken in his majesty's absence, then the Ehelion Monarchy is as good as dust like it once was generations ago. That cannot happen, we have long been brothers united before the great war, before even his majesty. I cannot believe that we are blinded now just because we stand at the top of other nations, the cause of his majesty's disappearance further broke us."
Everybody paused.
"Gentlemen! ... I will declare a force vote. In accordance to the Ehelion Monarchial Article -2, the Federation Law shall be temporarily legalized in case of the long absence of the king. Now, in accordance to the former Federation Article 7, the nomination of a representative leader shall be decided through the number of support by every governing authority." The Prime Minister said.
"But Prime Minister?! Surely you cannot give up the stewardship?" Said one of his supporters.
"My actions have causes this chaos, we won't last long at this rate."
"What?!" Exclaimed one of the West Ehelion supporters. "Prime Minister, you give the position now, the Gallesburgers will take over, the King-"
"The King is not here, in order to restore order, we let the many decide. I'm sure the Vice Minister or the Gallesburgers are more capable than I. Besides that, I've already declared it."
"Tsk,"
"You heard it gentlemen, the nomination starts." Said Saidan.

... Briefly quiet talks... then the offcials stands to nominate.

"I nominate the Vice Minister, Ezekiel Romolus. Lord of Flower de Arche and Earl of Gryphonus."
"I nominate Archduke Alexandro Cortez. Lord of Cortesa and Archduke of the Summerian Islands."
"I nominate Marques Rayvanus Ashyr. Governor of Ashyr and the southwestern Erecillia."
"I nominate Marques Darren Galies. Lord of Gallesburg and the Governor of the Plains of Galead."
*You can also nominate Olutaz btw*

The Prime Minister will note who are nominated, and the nominees will stand to the center of the Parliament court. While there, the rest of the 257 present Parliament members will decide who they'll vote for, except for the Prime Minister.
*decision will be next post*

@Edge45 : Hey, the Marquess of Gallesburg didn't say that, it was another random noble... sorry for not making that clear.

"I think Saidan killed him and hid his corpse just to take power!" another noble shouted glaring at Saidan.

Lord Olutaz realized that he was clouded in a shroud of chaos (Khaos? @LORDKHAOS?) along with some others. He looked around in a bit of awkwardness, but he pretended like it was all okay.

During the quarrel before the nomination, Olutaz stood up and said in a thick Gallesburger dialect, "We need to in the future readystell an answer for a king's fordwining. We need twelve Churprinces to our new king choose, if a king was absent."

A moment later, the time for nomination has arrived.
A random officer voiced his nomination, "I nominate Lord Olutaz von Gorsina. Earl of Flussgarde and Grand Master of the Gallesburger Witship Academy."

@Deroc
Can you edit your last post then to avoid confusion? Just you know, Marques Galies and the Marques of Gallesburg are the same person.

Olutaz stood up and said in a thick Gallesburger dialect, "We need to in the future readystell an answer for a king's fordwining. We need twelve Churprinces to our new king choose, if a king was absent."

"Sir, I smell foreigner in him." Whispered one of Saidan's Vanguards.
"Hmm..." Saidan paused for a moment, then replied to Lord Olutaz. "Lord Olutaz, pardon for my poor Gallesburger understanding, but would you repeat your statement. As been written in the Ehelion Monarchial Article 2, only the King himself can choose an heir, and that heir after declared by the King, shall rule over the Monarchy. In such cases he is unable to choose an heir, we will refer to legalizing the Federation Law, and choose a steward, not a new king."
"Nay! Should we even stay divided now?! Lord Olutaz have been of great aid to Marques Galies and reforming most of the broken leadership among our colonies and academies. We call for a new King!" One of the supporters exlaimed.
"And what if the King returns. A civil war then? Remember your King, who raised this nation from the ashes. Forget him, and the lands will crumble to ash again. I will not repeat myself." Saidan seemed to be disagreeing with anything that relates with a new king.

"I nominate Lord Olutaz von Gorsina. Earl of Flussgarde and Grand Master of the Gallesburger Witship Academy."

*Most in the Parliament were amaze at the Gallesburger, except for the loyalists*
"Whoa, you hear, they say he had abilities that on par with the Vice Minister."
"Flussgarde, I hear it recently bloomed in the central."
"Military genius perhaps, skilled in magic, young mind, a leader fitting."
"I've not heard of him before..."
"Aye, I hear he's a northerner."
"A strange name for a northerner, sounds more an outsider"
*Compliments and backslash talks all around the Parliament*

Suddenly, Marques Galies stands up. "I hereby withdraw my nomination, and in my stead, I shall support Lord Olutaz's claim." Supporters of Galies were shocked, but having him decide that the Gallesburger was more fitting, they would then change their support.
"Aye! Lord Olutaz!" The Galies supporters shifted their support to Olutaz.

"I don't like this sir..." Whispered one of the Daedalus to Saidan. "Easy lads, while I am sure in doubt that he's no Egilian. The numbers here are increasing to his cause, as well, the Federation Law has been legalized regretfully." He whispered back as a reply.

"*Ahem!* Very well Marques Galies. Lord Olutaz shall in turn be nominated. Any more legal statements, withdraws, or nominations?"
*...*
*Looks like the voting will be on further next posts*

Suddenly, Marques Galies stands up. "I hereby withdraw my nomination, and in my stead, I shall support Lord Olutaz's claim." Supporters of Galies were shocked, but having him decide that the Gallesburger was more fitting, they would then change their support.

"Thanks much for your support, Lord Darren Galies. I appreciate it." Lord Olutaz replied in a friendly voice. "Very well, Lord Darren. I shall join in the election."

A Gallesburger stood up and said in another thick Gallesburger dialect, "He will Ehelion great again make! With Lord Olutaz, no longer we shall before den Hopenisch and den Khaosisch devils tremble! He is one of fearloss and true!"

"I don't like this sir..." Whispered one of the Daedalus to Saidan. "Easy lads, while I am sure in doubt that he's no Egilian. The numbers here are increasing to his cause, as well, the Federation Law has been legalized regretfully." He whispered back as a reply.

Olutaz shot the Daedalus and Saidan a weird look. He silently whispered in a smooth voice shrouded in calmness, "Ah, shitters will shitting go. (Haters gonna hate.) Di will I gau hoa gau hoaße......"

"Alright, we need to make Ehelion great again!" Olutaz proclaimed.

He proceeded to give a speech of passion, confidence and glory. "I will drive Ehelion into a great path to greatness and glory! Tremendous potential. Every single Egilian wields tremendous potential yet to be uncovered and put into use. We will enlighten every single Egilian, open up the roads to tap their potential, and guide them to the path of witship and strength!"

"And we as a nation are going to tap into our tremendous potential! We have some of the most brilliant minds on our side, we have many treasures from nature and many inventions are at our hands! Through me, Ehelion will make full use of tremendous potential -- tremendous potential that resides deep within us --, and arise as a great nation and no longer we shall fear our big neighbors!"

"Alright, we need to make Ehelion great again!" Olutaz proclaimed.

He proceeded to give a speech of passion, confidence and glory. "I will drive Ehelion into a great path to greatness and glory! Tremendous potential. Every single Egilian wields tremendous potential yet to be uncovered and put into use. We will enlighten every single Egilian, open up the roads to tap their potential, and guide them to the path of witship and strength!"

"And we as a nation are going to tap into our tremendous potential! We have some of the most brilliant minds on our side, we have many treasures from nature and many inventions are at our hands! Through me, Ehelion will make full use of tremendous potential -- tremendous potential that resides deep within us --, and arise as a great nation and no longer we shall fear our big neighbors!"

"Yeaaa!" "Ehelion! Ehelion! Ehelion!" "Hail! Ehelion!" Shouts from supporters are strong. Even some of the West Ehelion supporters shifted their cause to Olutaz.

"Order! If that is all the nominees, then I will declare the voting begin. Sadly, the Vice-minister continues absent, he will be removed from the nominees."
"Nay! The Vice-minister may just have been delayed." Exclaimed one of the supporters.
"Shut it! The Vice-minister has now faults of absence, and we expect to make a vote for him when he is late?! Nonsense!"
*quarrel talks*
"Silence! By the 9th article, any nominee absent shall therefore be voided from votes. Am I clear?!"
"Tsk!" "Absurd!" "*angry talks*"
"Reason or not, in these times, we will not include absences. Vice Minister Ezekiel, being a nominated candidate, will be removed due to his absence. Now, all nominees at the center of the court. The rest of you, have a few minutes to decide." Saidan announced. After the nominees are at the center. The Parliament is swept with silence...

"Sir, a falcon just arrive from Flower de Arche, Vice-minister Ezekiel Romolus was just recently delayed by a severe storm, he won't be arriving..." A Vanguard whispered to Saidan. "Don't you think its strange."
"Its strange enough indeed, but the voting has began..."

The minutes passed. A sword rack is set up in front of the nominees. "Swords to your cause! The first column will draw blades first." Saidan announced. The voting system is the lots. Whoever has most votes will be winner.

The results...
There are 257 present members, and...

39 swords to Rayvanus Ashyr
82 Voted to Alexandro Cortez
136 Voted for Olutaz

Saidan stepped in. "The one with the most votes is Lord Olutaz of Flussgarde. Come forward, Lord Olutaz, for ye shall take the Ring of the Steward and rule Ehelion in the King's stead." Saidan announced.

*Lots of happy and angry shouts. But it seems most are victory shouts from Olutaz's supporters*

The results...
There are 257 present members, and...

39 swords to Rayvanus Ashyr
82 Voted to Alexandro Cortez
136 Voted for Olutaz

Saidan stepped in. "The one with the most votes is Lord Olutaz of Flussgarde. Come forward, Lord Olutaz, for ye shall take the Ring of the Steward and rule Ehelion in the King's stead." Saidan announced.

*Lots of happy and angry shouts. But it seems most are victory shouts from Olutaz's supporters*

"Gladly."
Lord Olutaz stood up and gracefully walked his way to the Ring of the Steward.

Olutaz stood before Saidan. As he reached the Ring of the Steward, the Parliament was full of hysteric screams. The very moment Olutaz touched the Ring, the cheers and yells came to be loudest!

Lord Olutaz then proceeded to give a victory speech to the Parliament.

"Thank you. Thank you very much for your support. Now, it is time for Ehelion, to recover from the wounds of division and to grow as a powerful nation. A future of uncertainty and danger lies before our way. We are surrounded by big neighbors that could attack us any time in the near future. Hence, we must stay strong and smart for Ehelion! We need to unite when danger is ahead of us!"

*cheers from crowd*

"As the Steward for all of the Egilians, I am going to steer our glorious country to the path of victory and prosperity, and nurture Egilian youths that are smart and strong. I'm going to build schools all across Ehelion, in the countrysides as well, not just the big cities, to our children grow into smart and strong individuals that will serve our nation and lead a meaningful life. Our marketship (economy) will grow twice the size from now."

"Our country is blessed with great potential. I will tap into this great potential and put our good ideas into use. One of them is the field of aviation. We are well-known for our legends of airships, well-known to many even to the Eirians far away from here. Not only should we continue to put our airships into use, but we strive to improve our airships too. Facing the massive hordes from Glesureis, we have to bolster our air fleets like never seen before. We'll not only going to put our airships into mass production in our armies, but I have a new idea."

The crowds shouted in anticipation, awaiting for fresh new ideas from this Steward.

"We'll make zeppelins that can carry Egilians across great distances as fast as possible, between towns, between states and even across the great seas to distant places like Fanixburg and Eisen. And we'll tap into the potential for a big market with aviation. In the market of aviation lies a lot of fortunes waiting for us Egilians to earn. We are looking forward to establish airlines with Pherith, the only other known nation with airships of their own, and boost our trade greatly that way. We will make airships for other countries as well, in return we will earn fortunes for our service and we will also boost up trading with other countries."

"Speaking of aviation, there is also another thing that comes into our mind. Exploration. We will explore every corner of the unknown world as much as possible. Through exploration can we expand our nation. We will build up and strengthen our navy for this, and project our powers all across the world. We will try to take any fertile lands and make it as our colonies. We will claim dominance over the trade routes and make our voice respected in international affairs."

"I will put the interests of our beloved country Ehelion first, but we shall also build up true friendships with other nations across the world and treat all other countries with fairness and justice. With Lanceline, we will continue to defend each other and maintain peace in our surrounding regions. With Pherith, we shall work together for the betterment of both, especially in the fields of witship and trade. Meanwhile, I will try to forge a friendship with Nepoyze and form a mutual defense against Hopen with our allies."

"And I will build great walls to better protect our country from attackers and smugglers! And I will make Darkhaven pay for it!"

"That's all for today, but things will not stop here. There's more to come. Thank you. Thank you for your support! Together, we shall make Ehelion great again!"

The supporters cheered loudly for Olutaz as he finished his speech. His brilliant ideas for education, economy and aviation have swayed even more new supporters to Olutaz' cause. A bright future is coming for Ehelion, seems that a new age has dawned upon the lands of Ehelion. An age of colonization, an age of industry and an age of aviation.

===============
Research : Industrial Age...

Progress : 35%
===============

On the first day of Olutaz's stewardship, Olutaz issued dozens of law changes regarding the economy, most importantly Olutaz has allowed any Egilian to apply for a chartered company. Egilians can now also start up their own factories with prior approval from the stewardship.

Factories for mass production of zeppelins and air stations for the future airlines are under construction. Some of these are private properties owned by individual Egilians. It won't be too long until airships begin to swarm the skies like never seen before. Still don't worry, it would take a lot of time to finish the buildings alone.

Olutaz's stewardship has came out with hundreds of new projects for development and construction, but Olutaz put the licenses for these projects for sale to the public. Any Egilian wealthy enough may purchase the licenses to develop their project, and as part of the agreement they have to complete these projects before specified deadlines for each project.

In the second week of the stewardship alone, dozens of decrees have been issued. Most of them are approvals of new projects such as schools, barracks, roads and defense facilities. Schools headed by the Gallesburger Witship Academy have been completed construction and were ready to run. All of the Egilian youths between ages seven to twelve now have to attend school; while many teenagers volunteered to join the courses as well. Among the subjects offered are Combat Arts, Mathemathics, Science, Philosophy, Economics and Bakery.

Beginning in the third week, permanent embassies were being established in Lanceline, Pherith and Nepoyze. A free trade agreement is signed with Pherith and Nepoyze as well.

Meanwhile, a dozen of Hopenese spies were being captured in the third week. They were put into deep hibernation by the use of Gallesburger black magics.

Also, Olutaz did himself a favor during the fourth week. Using the powers of the stewardship, Olutaz declared himself as the Marquess of Karastus (Egilian Karastus).

The war is still going strong in Ospia. Tons of Egilian supplies were sold to Nepoyze. Loans were also offered to Nepoyze. Seeing an opportunity to halt Hopenese advance and to expand their markets, the arms industry was being set up in Ehelion as well. Ehelion was making fortunes from the selling of their inventions.

With the sudden increase in supplies and aids from Ehelion, coupled with the massive manpower of Nepoyze itself, the tides of war in Ospia has began to shift towards the Nepoyzeans' favor. Though the Nepoyzeans still couldn't do well before the extreme demonic powers of the Hopenese.

The Egilian economy began to flourish and prosper with thousands of job opportunities and markets being opened up.

===============

However, the sudden dramatic growth of Ehelion, as well as the situation in Ospia, has made Hopen wary.

"What should we do, beloved Empress? Ehelion has recovered from its weakness fairly quickly in just a month's time. And now, our advances are being halted in Nepoyze. We begin to witness airships all over the place."

"......"

"Damn it. We missed the chance to conquer Ehelion, and now Ehelion is rising into prominence! Blame the stupid Nepoyzeans for messing with my empire! If the fucking Nepoyzeans never messed with my borders, I would have dominated the smelly rotten eggs and have them kneel before me like little slaves!" Mererinda groaned, "Anyways, I have a trick up my sleeve. I can see Pherith loosening its alertness and exposing their weakness before me. Darkhaven. Ah, yes, the funny kurwas between Nepoyze and Ehelion."

"My Empress, do you mean, are we going to use Darkhaven as our pawn?"
"Exactly... you're so cute and smart, I love you dear minion!"

"Through Darkhaven, we can get our hands into the design plans of Egilian airships. We will then make airships of our own for another invasion of Ehelion. Meanwhile, I will make the kurwas kneel before me and my little succubi in worship and admiration. And we shall ask the kurwas to remove eggs from Ehelion......"

===============

A week afterwards in Darkhaven......

"Milord!" a lich approached.
"Yes, minion?" King Darko responded.

The lich exclaimed in excitement, "We of getting many good gift from Big Hopen Empire!"
"What? Is you of sure?" Darko asked.
"Yes! We got many rainbow golds and blades from Big Hopen! And be there a sexy kurwa too!"

"Hey, bring them into me place!"
A few walking skeletons brought chests of gems and refined swords to Darko. A sexy succubus was walking gracefully behind the skeletons as well.

"Hey, my sexy Darko Darkking!" the succubus flirted in a charming voice, shooting a sexy look at Darko.
Darko seemed to be really interested with the succubus.

"Whoah!"
"With sexy kurwa and many monies, we can into seas! We can of removing eggs one day! Darkhaven can finally into world domination! Kurwa!"

Last edited:
@Deroc

Well you were too hasty, but approved anyways, before that however, you're gonna have to go back...

Before all those good stuff in Ehelion happened. We go back to the Parliament...

"Lord Olutaz. As you wear the Ring of the Steward. You shall be granted authority on par with the Prime Minister, and second to the King, to the whole Ehelion Monarchy. As you take this Ring, you swear and oath yourself only to serve and make Ehelion great and no other than it. As you take this Ring, you will not break the laws design by the King, the Law of the Ehelion Monarchy, and instead follow it, and through it, justice and fairness to both its people and those who serve and live in it. As you take this Ring, you swear yourself that you will punish the enemies that do so harm the country and its people, defend the nation from threats and disasters. As you wear this Ring, you shall swear to yourself that you do so no betrayal or desertion to our beloved country and the King, otherwise your head will be the price. As you wear this Ring, you shall break no oath that you have sweared as you wear this ring. And finally, as you wear this Ring, you will be anytime, relieved of your position by the King's absolute authority. This is the absolute requirements left by the King." Saidan said to Olutaz, before he places the Ring to Olutaz's finger.

"Hail! Ehelion! Hail, to the new Steward!"
*Then insert good stuff*

A great dramatic increase in the support from people in Egilian arosed. All praising to the Lord Olutaz. Everyone was amazed with the seemingly more advance development plans the young man devised. Even more amazing than the pre-designs of the Vice Minister.

Ehelion begins to reshape, with both monopolized and national trade, made easier the distribution of the new industry. Spreding first from Erecillia, then to the Summer Islands, then spreads to the rest of the Ehelion colonies. The Vice Minister and West Ehelion accepted the doctrines of Olutaz, and also supported his visions, although it remained independent of military activity ranging from Karastus, the Summer Islands, and Griffegus.

The Vice Minister was well interested in the many ideas of the "aviation industry" Olutaz had envisioned. He aided (although not actually follow) through the contribution of a conceptual "navigation system" which uses specific heat as source of indication (*wanna make a guess? :D*), then the establishment of plain areas into wide fields of road in concrete and asphalt (*this?*), and a global communication much more sophisticated and powerful than magical Sights, faster than falcons, and widespread than usual letters (*magical live holograms*), a heavy armor that moves on the ground, carries troops, and spits flame or shoots fireballs much more deadly than Firemages (*referring to the first tanks which were designed first in Britain, but this would still be too complex and slow to develop*), and finally, the conversion of naval iron warships into the envisioned ships that fly, much more heavier but versatile than airships, greater armored than the usual wooden flying ships, and with more firepower, the iron Skyships (*still would develop with the same pace as the tank*)

==================

Meanwhile, amidst the changes unfolding in Ehelion. The Vanguards and the Daedalus of the King's Court remained worried at the King's disappearance. These soldiers are loyal to the King, the fact that all of them fought together in the great war, as a brotherhood in arms. Saidan remained wary of Olutaz, the King's disappearance coincided with him showing up and raising Ehelion. Finally he thought...

"Gather up lads, seems like we're the only ones left in the tower, the chances are high that the capitol will transfer from Vakr'nir to Flussgarde, makes our work easier." Explained Saidan.
"Sir, I know its been weeks since the Gallesburger have taken authority, but don't you think this is too 'good'?" Said one of his men.
"It is. But atleast, it's good that it raised Ehelion back to its feet. Now brother, what of the message from Viceroy Armin?"
"*ahem*, the Skorch Division have recently spotted the twin daughters of Karastus, the heirs. They located them to be at Nepoyze last reported three days ago after the Joint Infiltration Operation with Pherith."
"I see. The King was last to be at Karastus, and with those two daughters, we can find answers considering they're royalties."
"If I may sir, the Jotam Squad was the Daedalus group that led the infiltration, they're currently resting in Karastus' forward base from injuries."
"Well then lads... before I have to continue..."
"Do you have doubts sir?"
"We all have brother."
"Then that means we doubt too sir, but the King is our brother, King Edgar is our brother, we are blood brothers in arms, we will not turn our backs from him amidst his absence."
"Heh, right you are brother. Then allow me to remind everyone. Those of us that remained, that those who does not forget who their King is, we will do so continue to follow him even if he is not here, we will find him, we will. Aye?!"
"Aye!"
"Alright gentlemen, while the guardians remain here and watch over, we ready the Firebird and two other skyships. A force will remain preparing an expedition amount of supplies. The main force will be under me, we ride for Flower de Arche, hopefully, the Vice Minister has prepared the new Dragoon-class Skyships along with the Firebird. Move!"
"And oh, Delta team, I have a separate task."
"Your orders we will carry sir."
"I want you to go to Lanceline, and inform the Ambassador Lanceline, of you know what."
"Yes sir."

uses specific heat as source of indication (*wanna make a guess? :D*)
Alphanite? Fire magic?

==========

@Edge45

Somehow, Olutaz has a weird feeling. He knew that Saidan was up to some conspiracy. Saidan was already making it obvious when whispering to the Daedalus in the Parliament that day.

Indeed, Olutaz was planning to move the capitol to Flussgarde. However, in the end he only made Flussgarde a Free City, now independent from the jurisdiction of Gallesburg and with him as Mayor.

As compensation to Lord Darren, the Marquess of Gallesburg, Vakr'nir and the surrounding eastern areas were ceded to Gallesburger administration. Lord Darren would probably keep watch of his newly gained city closely. Who knows, maybe Olutaz already made a secret deal with Lord Darren?

He kept an eye on Vakr'nir, and assigned his fellow Black Warmages to watch over everything happening in Vakr'nir. The recently occupied Karastus was under constant surveillance as well.

However, due to the large number of airships now, Olutaz couldn't intercept the Daedalus movement to Arche de Flower.

*there was nothing much to reply about Ehelion anymore*

==========

Meanwhile, Darkhaven was copying Olutaz's plans to make Ehelion great again. Unfortunately for the kurwas, almost nobody wants to touch them at all but the Hopenese. Not even the Pherithians crying for unity through diversity and One Pherith for Pherithians. Also, free market and industry didn't have much of an effect for the undead kurwas.

Hopen generously aided Darkhaven through portals, giving them massive stocks of supplies, legions of warlocks and swarms of demons. However, at the same time, Hopen infested Darkhaven with succubi and ninjas of their own, slowly and subtly but surely hijacking Darkhaven into the Devil Empress' dominance. Many kurwas have fallen in hopeless romance with Hopenese succubi, who actually see them as little toys that should be thrown away when they are no longer any amusing and useful.

Darkhaven was now succumbing before before the beautiful promises, generous offerings and promiscuous whorings of the Hopenese.

==========

@Edge45

And through Darkhaven trade ships, Hopenese agents and seduced Darkhaven kurwas would safely make their way to the lands of Ehelion and begin their infiltration work there. But this time, Olutaz's stewardship couldn't effectively catch them. The infiltrators blended in well into the diverse populations of many colors in Egilian cities.

In many inns and taverns, these succubi disguised as beautiful humans would hook Egilians and charm them with their wicked demonic magic. They managed to convert many Egilians to the Hopenese state cult Mado and have them worship the Devil Empress and the succubi themselves.

It didn't take long for Egilian Mado cults to emerge secretly behind the cover of darkness.

And the Hopenese were gradually making their way into the Egilian armies as well. The succubi have blended in disguising as beautiful human ladies. They were unusually attractive and irresistible, while also emitting some sort of weird sexy smells that would slowly infect the Egilians' hearts and minds. Slowly the succubi began to show their horns and tails right in front of the Egilian troops. A few days later, in a night they revealed themselves fully.

Many of the troops and officers fell fully for the succubi's seductions and charmings. The succubi even managed to dominate many Egilian troops into their service alone. They were indulged in the charms as if they have totally forgotten about King Edgar and Steward Olutaz, though they do actually still know of them, but they were no longer loyal and they couldn't even think of them unless someone mentioned their names.

==========

A week later, on the first of May, overseers of the Mado cults across Ehelion gather in a privately owned hall somewhere in Cair Santaruz along with their succubus idols whom they worship like crazy. Within the darkness behind the glorious walls, on the masonic floors of black and white, they have proclaimed the founding of the Egilian Society of the Morningstar.

"Today, on the First Day of May, the Egilian Society of the Morningstar shall be founded. The Egilian Society of the Morningstar shall first and foremost dedicate itself wholly to the worship and service of the much beloved Devil Empress, Mererinda. We shall strictly follow her every guidance and command second above all else, then we will follow the teachings of Mado thirdly."

"Our ultimate aim is to pave a way for her dominance of the entire world, and be the enforcer of her will after total dominance have been achieved. As long as it does not violates the Supreme Will of the Devil Empress and the teachings of Mado, we will achieve our ultimate aim by any means necessary."

The Morningstar cultists would soon swear an eternal oath to the Hopenese Empress. After swearing the oath, the leader said, "Our first mission is to overthrow Olutaz's stewardship. Next, we will get rid of all the aristocracies of Ehelion and finally put an end to their pitiful false monarchy. This will not be too hard now, we have already infiltrated and seduced many Egilians to our cause."

"Let Mererinda reign! Mererinda shall rule!" the leader proclaimed.
The Morningstar cultists followed, "Let Mererinda reign! Mererinda shall rule!"
"Let Mererinda reign! Mererinda shall rule!"

After the day of proclamation, the Morningstar would soon begin infiltrating Pherith and Lanceline......

Last edited:
P.S. I denounce Mado and Morningstar. Just in case if anyone missed the quotation marks. I know I sound crazy saying this, but I am saying this just in case.

Alphanite? Fire magic

Nope, oh well, keeping it a conceptual secret is much better. Otherwise, Ezekiel will always be a step ahead. Btw, not that I'm paranoid or so, but I'm gonna need proof that Olutaz actually agreed with the "terms and conditions."

"Lord Olutaz. As you wear the Ring of the Steward. You shall be granted authority on par with the Prime Minister, and second to the King, to the whole Ehelion Monarchy. As you take this Ring, you swear and oath yourself only to serve and make Ehelion great and no other than it. As you take this Ring, you will not break the laws design by the King, the Law of the Ehelion Monarchy, and instead follow it, and through it, justice and fairness to both its people and those who serve and live in it. As you take this Ring, you swear yourself that you will punish the enemies that do so harm the country and its people, defend the nation from threats and disasters. As you wear this Ring, you shall swear to yourself that you do so no betrayal or desertion to our beloved country and the King, otherwise your head will be the price. As you wear this Ring, you shall break no oath that you have sweared as you wear this ring. And finally, as you wear this Ring, you will be anytime, relieved of your position by the King's absolute authority. This is the absolute requirements left by the King." Saidan said to Olutaz, before he places the Ring to Olutaz's finger.

-----------------
As compensation to Lord Darren, the Marquess of Gallesburg, Vakr'nir and the surrounding eastern areas were ceded to Gallesburger administration. Lord Darren would probably keep watch of his newly gained city closely. Who knows, maybe Olutaz already made a secret deal with Lord Darren?

While Vangarde is officially under the King's Court's authority, the ceding caused the Feras commanders to lost support to Olutaz. Knowing that the steward is biased heavily to Galies, although these Feras commanders are not also under the Prime Minister's, most of them ranted on returning the lands to their former authority which is theirs, and since they're part of the Parliament, they issued this publicly. It voided however Vakr'nir, the Citadel, and the surrounding 5th to 4th Sectors of Vangarde, issued by the Parliament that lands owned by the King's Court are only owned by the King himself.

He kept an eye on Vakr'nir, and assigned his fellow Black Warmages to watch over everything happening in Vakr'nir. The recently occupied Karastus was under constant surveillance as well.
Unfortunately this conflicted heavily with the Vanguard security and the King's Court. The Black Warmages were only able to reach outside the 4th Sector, and were not allowed to enter further. Vanguards, Daedalus, and a lot of Vanguardian loyalists remained as the guardians, protecting the citadel from the outside, the gates are shut closed and the guards were last ordered to strictly not allow anyone not of the King's Court to enter.

Saidan and his band reached Flower de Arche by their skyship, a large isolated stronghold resting on the wide plateaus beside the mountains of the Ring, miles away south of Vangarde. Below it, a downhill slope filled with treacherous rocks and cliffsides covered by flowers that made it impassable by ground, and down further becomes a plain grasslands with still a number of flowers. The area is the private land under the ownership of the Vice Minister, and of West Ehelion, having a large field, it is thought to be the only Egilian base that has an airfield, used as a test area of various experiments. Currently, the Vice Minister is in there, awaiting for the former Prime Minister.

----------------
When you mean denounce, you mean it didn't happen?

When you mean denounce, you mean it didn't happen?
No, it did actually happen. But I have a feeling that I need to say this to otherworldly beings that I don't support it.

==========

*on that day back in Parliament*

"I agree."
Olutaz agreed to the terms and conditions.

==========

Olutaz quickly realized his mistakes and sought to undo it. The stewardship then issued a public notice apologizing for the incidents.

==========

Just exactly one day after the Black Warmages left Vangarde, strong demonic flames have broken up in Vangarde. These flames couldn't be extinguished by water and weak magic, and could spread themselves really quickly. Worse yet, these flames could last for a really long time. Many Egilians and buildings were being toasted by the flames.

And the instigators were nowhere to be found.

As soon as news of the fire broke out, Olutaz quickly called for an emergency meeting with the Parliament.

Back