Offshoots and Island Games related to EotA

The Zagasth Ninveriath Star System.
Theme of Game -->
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xubN6KkAiy8

UwV3whK.jpg

An ancient red dwarf system within the Ulastherr universe of the Omniversal Glory; having existed for more than 12 billion years, it has seen more than its share of worlds being created and destroyed. Civilizations rose on its 12 million worlds, and equally perished, while some managed to leave the system and explore the stars beyond.
Aside from the innumerable worlds in this star system, space is rarely empty, as every cube mile of space is filled with rocks, dust, gas and huge asteroids. Pack filled space starting from the corona of the star all the way to the edge of the system and beyond.
The worlds in this realm are vast behemoths, for not only do the solar systems hold millions upon millions of worlds but if one were to measure the scale of this red dwarf, it would be 10 real life light years from end to end! And the worlds are equally as mind-boggling as the smallest world, the equivalent of real-life Pluto, would be here a total of
14.810.000.496 Kilometres/9.202.507.665 miles from end to end which is twice the radius of Pluto’s orbit at farthest distance from sun.
And the smallest Gas Giant is 100 times the above size… but Gas giants here can be up to 3 full real-life Light years in size before turning into brown dwarfs! And the smallest red-dwarf star is 9 real-life Light years.

Not only this but celestial bodies smaller than the smallest planet type fall in the category of “space rocks” even if those could easily be bigger than the orbit of real-life Neptune… so space here is chock full with solid surfaces where plenty of action has and is and will be taking place.
Considering these absurd scales, this game has such a thing as abundant mega-flora and mega-fauna… and when I say mega, I mean nightmare sizes… Godzilla would be a tiny speck of dust compared with some of the monstrosities here.
And to clarify the confusion of light-speed, in this realm, light speed limit is set to one quintillion time faster than real life, meaning that (after a few calculations) I figured out that at light speed within the game, one would pass over a few quadrillion different star systems in a straight line if they surfed the universe for a year.
That being said, civilizations in this system do not have warp drive or do not access the drift, as they merely use a “pulse drive” which shoots them across the solar system at dozens of times to hundreds of times the real life speed of light, making interplanetary travel (pretty much the only needed form of travel) incredibly accessible, rendering one trip from one end to the other of the system, using the fastest engine, to take a mere 5 days.

A vastness of events, societies and wars lay in front of the explorer’s eyes, and a system desperate for peace and order cries in agony within the emptiness of space as almost all civilizations here, kill each other on a daily basis.
Conflict is high, but the path to redemption is also a window of hope.

You start with a character, from either of the available species of the system, either young or old, choose from their position within society and start finding your way across the millions of worlds of the system. There’s plenty of work to be done here, either try to fight the ancient chaos that so many wars have brought over the eons of existence, so that you can create a community of peace and hope and repentance or add to the chaos by being a pirate or any loyal member of either of the species, since everyone is fighting everyone else therefore allies are not abundant.

Become a political despot, or a Moghul with such influence that can literally cause a new independent civilization to be born due to your machinations, but be warned, the journey of politics is a dark one and the God of this realm does not look kindly upon those who pursue such power.

Be part of one of the many trillions of mafias (due to such numbers you ought to create your own mafia clan) and terrorise any city you like, or simply be a John Wick who fights past mafia ties and seeks redemption.

Be a policeman/woman who enforces the law of your local country or civilization but maybe wants more from life than this.
Seek the path of the paladins, a race of elves called The Krustash Kind who worship Father-God Eggo-Dibirith, the overarching deity of the realm; and their noble cause to put an end to all lust for power and meaningless vanities, even if they have to do this by gun and sword.

The possibilities are almost endless as this game takes a more sandbox turn and open-world exploration while you seek to meet up with other players and see how you can influence the future of this already cursed system.

But be warned and know that death and damnation are a very real thing here too. Losing your character, though it won’t be as straight forward here, is a possibility; That said, physical death, won’t end your character, as if you fail the death saves and your body dies you become a Ghost, and as a ghost you roam the spirit plane, trying to either find a way to come back to life or seek redemption and ascension into heaven all the while fighting to avoid the Ghasts of the Faar’Nugioth hell who will be hunting for you to drag you into damnation.

And there is nothing to stop your friends (if you manage to make any) from finding a way to bring you back to life.
And regarding the purpose of the game, Perdition isn’t necessarily something to be avoided, as there are whole civilizations of black sorcerers who worship the Demon-God Head and actively seek to be damned for ultimate power and dominion of the worlds – be that an actual reward or merely a lie that The Darkness preaches is another matter entirely.

Final Notes:
Now, a more concrete note, before I go on presenting the species and their planets, being that this doesn’t enforce an actual campaign or mission to lead a team of heroes across the system to battle certain bosses or encounter a specific ancient artifact that is purposefully planned by me as the DM/GM you are free to build your own story.
That being said, I will be reacting to your decisions just like normal, but the story will evolve and describe itself according to what you chose to do regarding your immediate surroundings or future plans.

Objectively, there is desperate, and I mean DESPERATE, need for heroes, true selfless people who are willing to go the extra mile in the struggle against chaos and evil. The Zagasth Ninveriath Star System is filled with corruption, wars and hatred.
The supernatural forces at play, silently manipulate the flow of events according to the choices of the present civilizations and/or past and future ones, keeping the wheel of life spinning.

The desire of the only two species of benevolent beings which will be presented here, is that the system stops the fighting, unites and evolves towards the light so that they can deal with the actual challenges of the universe and move past their home system.
Though there have been many civilizations in the past who just up and left when they saw that things are not going well for the system, the main pressure is for some sort of unity, be it from the darkness or from the light.
The choices that you make as a character may influence the course of development of society here. So be mindful of what path you chose for yourself.

There is 12 billion years of history to be uncovered since the origin of this red dwarf star system alone, plus the 670 trillion years since this universe’s origins, so you never know what trouble or wanders you might uncover aside from the modern day civilizations and the revealed worlds of the day.
Just like the wacky structure of reality and the size of planets and stars and their numbers, the universe, though ancient beyond anything realistic, compared to our universe if it would be at the same age, this is still a youthful universe, so do not expect to be set in an old or dying reality. There will be plenty of story tropes to be discovered about this reality and its deeper lore which will explain more about the bewildering nature of this Omniverse as mentioned in the beginning. That is if you survive and all goes well for the system on the long run.

Now, The game is mainly a starfinder based game, adopting it’s game system, technology and magic and some of it’s monsters, though it is HEAVILY homebrewed, from the nature of reality, to the deities and species and universal history, almost nothing comes from Starfinder but from my own personal game which I worked on with a friend and am looking on publishing in an eventual future.

Monsters and species will be found from both Pathfinder, Starfinder and D&D games, all with a Science Fantasy twist that adapts them to this game.
Suggestions for monsters and creatures are always accepted, as I’m fairly new to these games but the most recent for me is Starfinder. So yes, I’m a relatively unexperienced Starfinder GM, but am a quick learner and put a lot of passion in my work so do give me a chance…
Homebrewed elements are the dominant feature, especially since things here do get to become OP as a nightmare. For the purposes of the secret underlying story of the universe and the future development of your character.
So to be careful and think before acting, because if you encounter a behemoth sand worm on a desert planet, which is the scale of planet Jupiter (considering that real life Jupiter here would merely be a space rock) you need to be prepared to skedaddle out because that is certain death for your character as there are no current technologies or magics powerful enough to kill such a beast.
Or if you find yourself face to face with a Ghast from Faar’Nugioth, be ready to make your last prayers for only a deity may be capable of saving you from certain doom.

So yes, this game will make you get cold sweats, but it is also heavily rewarding in the long run. I will be diligently guiding you through your journey and warn you if you want to go wild and explore the wilder areas and uncharted territories of this star system beyond what you are prepared top do.
You mainly need to become more powerful, influential and wise, but as your character grows in level and resources, the possibility to fight off harder and harder challenges lay ahead of you.

This is also a challenge for me as I’m looking forward for opportunities of flexing my imagination along with crazy suggestions from you folks, for other content to be added to this realm.

Back