New User Oh hai, Storyteller's Circle

Dodoco King

Benefactor
I haven't had to post one of these in a long time, but hello! I came here Cale's reccommendation and I look forward to poking around!

Reactions: Dan
Hello! Welcome to STC!
fuck is that a genshin name
please tell me you play genshin please please please please please

Welcome! If you haven't already go read the Rules It might also help if you read the Approval guide. Reading the Approval guide will help get your account approved. Getting your account approved means you can access the roleplay forums, game forums, can pm, message on profiles, and many other things. Welcome to storytellers! We are so so so glad to have you! We hope you enjoy it here!

Hello! Welcome to STC!
fuck is that a genshin name
please tell me you play genshin please please please please please

Hey! Yes I do play Genshin (NA server) haha. I couldn't use the original username I had in mind so I decided to use Dodoco King instead lol.

Welcome! If you haven't already go read the Rules It might also help if you read the Approval guide. Reading the Approval guide will help get your account approved. Getting your account approved means you can access the roleplay forums, game forums, can pm, message on profiles, and many other things. Welcome to storytellers! We are so so so glad to have you! We hope you enjoy it here!

I will be sure to do that, thank you!

Hello and welcome! Hope you find what you're looking for here and enjoying your stay!

Back