Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter 1- Santa Bleeds

Due to Castle screaming so loudly when the lights were out, nobody would hear the muffled screams of Santa Claus..... not in time at least. As the others would find their way back from the stables, Noelle would be slightly mad at Double Trouble for impersonating her father and convincing her brother to leave. That being said, all and all, the walk back was otherwise very nice. The Elves would drag Ciri and Freddy back to the party, before going off to disappearing. Nobody would stop them from entering or leaving the party though.

Once they would arrive, the lights would find themselves to be back on, as Gabriel would walk back in. " Well, I found what the problem was. Someone struck the generator with lightning. I have no clue how that happened since those lovely charms were supposed to briefly neutralize your powers."

Noelle would look at the ground. " Yeah, about that. I thought it would be rude to take away what the guests came with.... so I may have not given them out. It just seemed being too overprotective."

" I think we might have a more pressing matter at the moment," Will replied, looking over and past Gabriel to where Santa was.

Pedro would look over at the ground
. "I shouldn't have opened my mouth...… I didn't think anyone here could be so evil."

Malcolm would take a deep breath. "I can- people will be as dark as the world they live in and even your own family can do horrible things to you and other people. There is no way around it- the world is a terrible, crummy place, so murdering Santa doesn't seem too out of the ordinary to me. I'm going to examine the corpse and start to draw up a profile of our killer. I think it might be safe to say that anyone who had gone off after Noelle or gone to meet the elves, unless they can be super quick couldn't have killed him."

" Well, that rules out my brother Freddy and the woman he had been with the elves," Billy replied back to Malcolm.

" And also rules out Heartman, Double Trouble, Simon and our new friend who just arrived, they were at the stable when I was conversing with Nick."

" Where is Nick, dear?"
Mrs.Claus asked.

Noelle would look at the ground for a moment. " He may have gone on a slight vacation..... and I know that looks bad.... since he is next in line now that dad is..." Noelle took a deep breath. " I'll fix this. Gabriel, can you tr-"

" It's in New York City, but I have no clue how you will get there without the sleigh."

"
I believe I can be of some help, I got everyone here and can certainly make a portal to New York.... though I would rather not go myself. Got to help figure out Santa's killer."

" I'm going to stay behind and help with that footage to see about the cookie tamper and see if I can get the feed back up."

" As I previously mentioning, drawing up a killer profile, so I'll be staying here as well."

" New York is pretty big, but I figure I will be of more use there than here," Billy replied.

" I'll go with Billy to New York as well."

" I'll go to New York too," Freddy replied.

" I'll be staying as well.... we might need a back-up family member in case this gets out of control and the council decides to vote a new Santa in while you look for Nick."

" I'll stay so Gabriel doesn't get too power hungry."

An elderly elf would come out and look around.

noelle_7_fbb19b88.jpeg
"

Well, I'm going too. I know you will find trouble and someone is going to have to be responsible. I'm Polly, Noelle's elf nanny for all who want to know." It seemed the others had a choice to make. Would they be joining Noelle, Polly, Freddy, Billy and Pedro to find Nick in New York or help Malcolm, Mrs. Claus, Will, Gabriel and Nutmeg solve Santa's murder?

Cast
@Minerva as Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon (better known as Ciri)

Gabriella went to take a look at Santa's body for a moment, trying to see what kind of wounds he might have sustained. If there was any blood, however, she'd cover her nose and take a step back from the body.

"While I'm glad you ruled me out of the list of potential suspects I'd like to vouch for Gabriella, she wouldn't do such a thing." Simon spoke up.

"Simon's a delicate man, him doing something like this would be a surprise and something out of character... he's a bit if a coward, in all honesty." Gabriella spoke up, and heard Simon chuckle when she called him a coward but didn't seem upset by it.

"As for myself, this is a waste of time and blood if you asked me, besides I don't like to kill." She added, deciding to leave the 'if I don't have to' to herself. Besides, the old man didn't provoke her in any way, or try to harm Simon so far.

@Lucky @amwexia @Yun Lee @Everyone

"I can't believe he's dead..."
"I tried to get back here as quickly as I could but it looks like I'm too late."

Kate Beckett exclaimed as she put her weapon back into her leg as she surveyed the area, listening in to the conversations. She took note of Gabriel's motion to profile the body for the killer.

"Look for any signs of struggle, a stab wound or anything of the sort. Check his body as well for any kind of poison."
"Whoever killed Santa must of been able to do it quickly and escape quickly. Oh my god this is going to be the best book ever!"

That was when the notion of a portal being taken back to New York was offered and everyone were deciding to pick their destination. That was when Beckett stepped up.

"Castle, you stay here. Everyone else, I can help you all when we go to New York, I'll have my friends at the NYPD 12th Precinct help for the search. Castle, you think you can handle this?"
"Come on, Beckett. You know I got this."
"Stay safe, okay? I love you."
"I love you too."

After the two of them hugged and kissed, Beckett regained her professionalism and looked to the group.

"Ready when you all are."

@Lucky @Everyone​

"You did speak too soon. Who killed the lights?"

"Fan out and search the area. Try to get the power back on. I need to get to Castle."

Kate exclaimed as she reached into one of her boots and pulled out a small Glock pistol and loaded it; holding it as she proceeded to run towards where the Guests would be located.

@Lucky @SecurityRoom

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!"

Castle screamed at the top of his lungs which echo'd across the party, everyone would of been able to hear that. This immediately caused Kate to begin running towards the source of the scream. If anyone could see Castle:

tumblr_ndev0a6Fbg1sphttoo3_250.gif

@amwexia @Lucky @Yun Lee @Takumi @Crow @Alex Azure @Jeremi @Everyone

Due to Castle screaming so loudly when the lights were out, nobody would hear the muffled screams of Santa Claus..... not in time at least. As the others would find their way back from the stables, Noelle would be slightly mad at Double Trouble for impersonating her father and convincing her brother to leave. That being said, all and all, the walk back was otherwise very nice. The Elves would drag Ciri and Freddy back to the party, before going off to disappearing. Nobody would stop them from entering or leaving the party though.

Once they would arrive, the lights would find themselves to be back on, as Gabriel would walk back in. " Well, I found what the problem was. Someone struck the generator with lightning. I have no clue how that happened since those lovely charms were supposed to briefly neutralize your powers."

Noelle would look at the ground. " Yeah, about that. I thought it would be rude to take away what the guests came with.... so I may have not given them out. It just seemed being too overprotective."

" I think we might have a more pressing matter at the moment," Will replied, looking over and past Gabriel to where Santa was.

Pedro would look over at the ground. "I shouldn't have opened my mouth...… I didn't think anyone here could be so evil."

Malcolm would take a deep breath. "I can- people will be as dark as the world they live in and even your own family can do horrible things to you and other people. There is no way around it- the world is a terrible, crummy place, so murdering Santa doesn't seem too out of the ordinary to me. I'm going to examine the corpse and start to draw up a profile of our killer. I think it might be safe to say that anyone who had gone off after Noelle or gone to meet the elves, unless they can be super quick couldn't have killed him."

" Well, that rules out my brother Freddy and the woman he had been with the elves," Billy replied back to Malcolm.

" And also rules out Heartman, Double Trouble, Simon and our new friend who just arrived, they were at the stable when I was conversing with Nick."

" Where is Nick, dear?" Mrs.Claus asked.

Noelle would look at the ground for a moment. " He may have gone on a slight vacation..... and I know that looks bad.... since he is next in line now that dad is..." Noelle took a deep breath. " I'll fix this. Gabriel, can you tr-"

" It's in New York City, but I have no clue how you will get there without the sleigh."

" I believe I can be of some help, I got everyone here and can certainly make a portal to New York.... though I would rather not go myself. Got to help figure out Santa's killer."

" I'm going to stay behind and help with that footage to see about the cookie tamper and see if I can get the feed back up."

" As I previously mentioning, drawing up a killer profile, so I'll be staying here as well."

" New York is pretty big, but I figure I will be of more use there than here," Billy replied.

" I'll go with Billy to New York as well."

" I'll go to New York too," Freddy replied.

" I'll be staying as well.... we might need a back-up family member in case this gets out of control and the council decides to vote a new Santa in while you look for Nick."

" I'll stay so Gabriel doesn't get too power hungry."

An elderly elf would come out and look around.

noelle_7_fbb19b88.jpeg
"

Well, I'm going too. I know you will find trouble and someone is going to have to be responsible. I'm Polly, Noelle's elf nanny for all who want to know." It seemed the others had a choice to make. Would they be joining Noelle, Polly, Freddy, Billy and Pedro to find Nick in New York or help Malcolm, Mrs. Claus, Will, Gabriel and Nutmeg solve Santa's murder?

Cast

@Alex Azure as Aoi Kurashiki

@amwexia as Little My and Heartman

@Crow as Hayasaka Mirei, Hoshi Shouko and Morikubo Nono

@Jeremi as Double Trouble

@Lucky as Pedro Peña and Malcolm Bright

@Minerva as Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon (better known as Ciri)

@Raynar Saassin as Richard Castle and Kate Beckett

@Sark as Naked Snake

@Takumi as Simon Cullum and Gabriella

@Yun Lee as Piers and Marnie

LITTLE MY

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Little My cackled at Castle’s fear, and was practically rolling on the floor. She got up and cleared her tears from her eyes, her laughter subsiding as the lights came on.

That’s when she noticed the dead body, and the mess began, and the split up started. She was somewhat taken aback, but still had an idea of what was happening. This dude died, and there was a case happening.

Wait... a case? It’s like the novels? Little My’s eyes began to twinkle.

“I’m gonna stay! I’m gonna stay here and do the investigation!” Little My practically begged.

—-///—-///—-///—-
HEARTMAN

Heartman was shocked, not due to the death, but because of this man’s lack of necrosis. His DOOMS gives him the ability to sense necrosis and see BTs, but this dead man lacks any sign of going necro.

He sure as hell wants to stay, but he’s also conflicted. Maybe he would be good in a more research position? He is a researcher after all.

“I would like to head to New York,” Heartman says, “I am a researcher, I think I would fare better there than in here.”

Although there was one other reason why he would want to go, these people don’t seem to know about the voidout in Manhattan. By that logic, he has deduced that all of these individuals have originated from other universes. Universes that haven’t had Death Strandings yet. He would like to head to this New York to see what a world untouched by the Death Stranding is like.

@Lucky @EveryoneElse

Malcolm Bright

Malcolm would look over at Santa's body. " Thank you Detective Beckett, but I do have some experience profiling bodies. There are a few things that I noticed already, but I feel it is more useful if you all reach your conclusions first." It would be noticeable that Santa seemed to have no visible wounds on him. Whoever had done this hadn't used a weapon against him. There was however something off about his face. It might be useful to examine it."

@Takumi @Raynar Saassin @amwexia

Noelle,

" Would anyone else like to join us in New York? I feel you don't have much time to make your choice. We need to solve this murder and find my brother before it is too late."

@Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back