Status
Not open for further replies.
She walked over to Kate, who was dead set on her investigation, and asked her a question.

“So how tall am I to you?”

"You... haven't really changed for me."

Kate exclaimed to Little My with a confused look on her face. Sucks to not believe in Magic as she wouldn't be able to notice any differences in anybody she's interacted with.

@amwexia @Cookiezone​

LITTLE MY

“I’m Little My! Nice to meetcha!”

Her ears then picked up something that the woman said.

Case... does that mean...?

“Are you two detectives? Like those murder-solver people?” Little My asked, an obvious glint of interest in her eye.

@Raynar Saassin @Crow

—//—//—//—

HEARTMAN

Heartman craned his head back from Noelle and saw the weird lizard person. His jaw dropped, and he immediately rushed over to the being who calls themselves Double Trouble.

“What an interesting specimen!” Heartman said, his bespectacled eyes examining every nook and cranny of Double Trouble’s body, “A reptilian! Here I thought they were mere fiction!”

@Jeremi

"Oh I'm as real as they get, darling!"
They twirled around changing their shape before becoming an exact copy of Heartman. "I'm so excitable despite being an old guy!"

As quickly as Double Trouble changed they changed back to their original form. "Ta-dah! How did I do? Wasn't too bad of a first try if I do say so myself."

Noelle

is do" Well, this is my home in the North Pole, but most folks around here call it Garland."

Noelle ignored the scowl coming from Aoi and just offered a pleasant smile on her face. It seemed she was already in the Christmas spirit as she was dressed warmly in Green along with the most adorable hat. She took a moment to compose herself. She had never met another person who didn't like Christmas, but there was a first time for everything. She noticed he was cold and quickly realized that she hadn't thought of her guests needing warmer clothes and possibly coming from warmer location.

"It had a little bit of magic from one of the elves who could transport people. I noticed you were cold- I think we have-" she would rush off and come back with a gaudy brightly colored Christmas outfit. " This should warm you."

The daughter of Santa Claus wasn't sure what Double Trouble meant about the sudden summoning. All they did was follow the directions on the card.
She raised her eyebrow. "
A girl can never have too many friends, the North Pole can get a little lonely, but I guess most people don't think of that. It's- and she's gone- where was I? Oh yeah, answering questions. This is my Christmas party to help send some holiday cheer to people in desperate need of it. Don't worry, I'm used to it."

@Amexia @Jeremi @Alex Azure@Takumi@ChillingwithNoelle

Santa Claus and Malcolm Bright
" But I don't understand how you could give me gif-" The man in the suit asked.

Santa let loose a hearty laugh. "
You may be the son of a serial killer- but that doesn't make you evil. You're a good person Malcolm, even if you do suffer from your own demons. You help catch serial killers, you turned your life around. Go and enjoy the party." Santa looked up at Snake. " I don't bite. Do you have questions?"

@Sark

Gabriel Kringle and Nick Kringle and William Clayton

" Uhh--wow, it sure is getting crowded around here. I really should get some air- I'll be right back."
Before anyone would get the chance to talk to the more grumpy man, he had dashed off and deeper into the party, leaving the cookie zone.

"I do have to agree that the girl hosting this is going really hard. Cold weather, snow, tons of people in costumes like the three superheroes over there. I personally don't trust those cookies. Some strange guy in a black hoodie dropped them in front of the actual cookies. I'm Will, by the way."

To anyone who had eaten cookies, they would start to suffer some strange side effects. Little My would find herself getting about a quarter inch taller with each cookie she ate. Any of the idols who ate the cookies would find themselves become slightly calmer around them. Beckett was not affected by the cookies magic at all nor did she notice the effects on the others-perks of not believing in magic. Castle would find that his face would be getting itchier with each cookie and if he found a reflective surface, he would notice the start of some facial growth that got thicker with each cookie eaten.

"Well, I guess this is going to have to be sorted out."

@Raynar Saassin @Minerva @Crow @amexia @Cookiezone

"Like I said," They reiterated. "If the pay's right," Though the mentioned of a party got Double Trouble all giddy. "A party? Honey, I'm something of a party aficionado. Is there punch? There better be some punch, and ice sculptures. Though considering the whole..." They motioned with their hands at the area. "That better be mandatory."

@Amexia @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Takumi @ChillingwithNoelle

"Oh I'm as real as they get, darling!" They twirled around changing their shape before becoming an exact copy of Heartman. "I'm so excitable despite being an old guy!"

As quickly as Double Trouble changed they changed back to their original form. "Ta-dah! How did I do? Wasn't too bad of a first try if I do say so myself."

Heartman was shocked. Did he just see...? Was that...?

This day is just getting stranger and stranger, and that’s saying something considering the only thing he can really drink in his world is either beer or Monster Energy.

“A-Apologies,” Heartman said after a whole minute of silence, “I have just never seen anybody like you before, hahah. My name is Heartman, a researcher dedicated to uncovering the mysteries of the Death Stranding,”

He then turned his attention towards Noelle.

The daughter of Santa Claus wasn't sure what Double Trouble meant about the sudden summoning. All they did was follow the directions on the card.
She raised her eyebrow. "
A girl can never have too many friends, the North Pole can get a little lonely, but I guess most people don't think of that. It's- and she's gone- where was I? Oh yeah, answering questions. This is my Christmas party to help send some holiday cheer to people in desperate need of it. Don't worry, I'm used to it."

“I’m honored to be a guest at your party, but unfortunately I may not be staying for long.” Heartman said, before an automated male voice rung out from the AED machine strapped to Heartman’s chest.

Five minutes to cardiac arrest.

“Speak of the devil, it looks like it’s almost time for me to go.” Heartman says before sitting on the ground “It will only feel like 3 minutes to you. Don’t worry about me, this is only a mere side effect of the twisted heart I have”

He twists his arm back and forth, causing his cuff links to light up and project a holographic keypad. He inputs some stuff in there about the party and the presence of Double Trouble before the AED machine chimes in again

Three minutes until cardiac arrest.

“Since you’re all strangers, I’ll advise you to not cremate me when I go,” Heartman says, “I will be back in three minutes time,”

He puts away his cuff links and the AED rings out again.

Two minutes until cardiac arrest. Please proceed to a safe location.

He laid down and just waited out the remaining two minutes.

One minute.

Five, four, three, two, one.

Zero.

Nothing happened.

Heartman was confused, he stood up on his feet with a dazed expression on his face.

“H-how...?” Heartman stammered.

@Jeremi @Lucky @Alex Azure @Takumi @ChillingWithNoelle

Heartman was shocked. Did he just see...? Was that...?

This day is just getting stranger and stranger, and that’s saying something considering the only thing he can really drink in his world is either beer or Monster Energy.

“A-Apologies,” Heartman said after a whole minute of silence, “I have just never seen anybody like you before, hahah. My name is Heartman, a researcher dedicated to uncovering the mysteries of the Death Stranding,”

He then turned his attention towards Noelle.

“I’m honored to be a guest at your party, but unfortunately I may not be staying for long.” Heartman said, before an automated male voice rung out from the AED machine strapped to Heartman’s chest.

Five minutes to cardiac arrest.

“Speak of the devil, it looks like it’s almost time for me to go.” Heartman says before sitting on the ground “It will only feel like 3 minutes to you. Don’t worry about me, this is only a mere side effect of the twisted heart I have”

He twists his arm back and forth, causing his cuff links to light up and project a holographic keypad. He inputs some stuff in there about the party and the presence of Double Trouble before the AED machine chimes in again

Three minutes until cardiac arrest.

“Since you’re all strangers, I’ll advise you to not cremate me when I go,” Heartman says, “I will be back in three minutes time,”

He puts away his cuff links and the AED rings out again.

Two minutes until cardiac arrest. Please proceed to a safe location.

He laid down and just waited out the remaining two minutes.

One minute.

Five, four, three, two, one.

Zero.

Nothing happened.

Heartman was confused, he stood up on his feet with a dazed expression on his face.

“H-how...?” Heartman stammered.

"It's a pleasure, honey! As said I'm Double Trouble a- oh he stopped talking okay then."
Double Trouble was always excited to be the center of attention after all. Though Heartman's next trick was, something.

"Is he..." They poked him with their tail. "D-E-A-D?" As Heartman's eyes opened Double Trouble leaped back in surprise. "Well! That's certainly a party move! Impressive."

"It's a pleasure, honey! As said I'm Double Trouble a- oh he stopped talking okay then." Double Trouble was always excited to be the center of attention after all. Though Heartman's next trick was, something.

"Is he..." They poked him with their tail. "D-E-A-D?" As Heartman's eyes opened Double Trouble leaped back in surprise. "Well! That's certainly a party move! Impressive."

“Thanks for the complements, but this is something that I need some concentration on,” Heartman said. He checked his AED device for any malfunctions, but nope, it’s working fine.

“To be honest I’m a little confused,” Heartman spoke, “I die every twenty-one minutes and come back 3 minutes later, but I don’t know what happened because I’m certainly not dead,”

Could he be on a Beach right now? Maybe...

@Jeremi @Lucky @ChillingWithNoelle

"Fuhihi... same here..." the little one replied, "the tension's almost stressing me out..."

The strange hair began to twitch.

"The name's Hoshi Shouko. I'm from a family-name-first kind of place... so, what's your name?"

@Minerva
Ciri paused for a momemt. Last name first was indeed different from what she was used to. How should she introduce herself?

"Ciri." She said, introducing herself. "Call me Ciri."

With that introduction and Shouko freaking out from stealing her cookie (Was Ciri glad she didn't eat that) She went to look for something familiar.

Like Elves. She knew what an elf was.

@Lucky @Crow @Anyone​

Castle was just wondering about while Kate was figuring things out, and he bumped into a corner where he found a sight he never thought he'd see.... well, ever!

View attachment 4399

"Santa? Is that actually you or are you one of those pretend Santas?"

@Lucky @Sark @Santa​

"Beckett's never been known for believing in the Supernatural. Whereas I do believe it exists in some form or another."
"That's because there isn't scientific evidence to prove anything, Castle!"
"I'm still going to believe! You can't stop me! I am loving this beard. Never thought I'd have one, to be honest. Do I look even more handsome?"

@Takumi @Cookiezone​

Gabriella's smile was almost sly at this. Oh, this would be amusing.

"If you do not believe in the supernatural, then how would you explain suddenly appearing here the way you did?" She asked, arms behind her back as she tilted her head as she spoke.

“Thanks for the complements, but this is something that I need some concentration on,” Heartman said. He checked his AED device for any malfunctions, but nope, it’s working fine.

“To be honest I’m a little confused,” Heartman spoke, “I die every twenty-one minutes and come back 3 minutes later, but I don’t know what happened because I’m certainly not dead,”

"Dying every twenty-one minutes?" Simon asked, his mind momentarily going to a not so good train of thought to have.

Luckily he didn't stay on that thought long, and instead looked down at Heartman and gave a small smile.

"Maybe it's a kind of jinx, or...some kind of magic that's keeping that from happening?" He offered with a half-hearted chuckle.

@Lucky @amwexia @Jeremi @Alex Azure

"Dying every twenty-one minutes?" Simon asked, his mind momentarily going to a not so good train of thought to have.

Luckily he didn't stay on that thought long, and instead looked down at Heartman and gave a small smile.

"Maybe it's a kind of jinx, or...some kind of magic that's keeping that from happening?" He offered with a half-hearted chuckle.

“Magic is certainly not ruled out as a possibility considering the strangeness of the situation at hand,” Heartman says, giving a chuckle at the end of his statement.

@Takumi

Gabriel Kringle and Will Clayton

Will looked over at him. " I certainly think it gives you a certain appeal," he replied with an awkward smile.

Gabriel looked over at her and took a moment to consider lying, but decided to answer honestly. " Yes, we have some security cameras, follow me, Beckett," he replied, picking up the cookies from the floor and taking one with him as he led the way to the security room. However, he would be stopped by Noelle. Once he was finished with the conversation, he would continue to lead Beckett to the security room.

Will would look over at her. " Yeah, we definitely should tell the hostess to get rid of the cookies so nobody else eats them," he replied, looking over at the table. " Maybe we should find a way to warn the others."

He looked over at her and considered what she had said. "That or some sort of powerful magic user who knew that a lot of people were going to be here, do you think we should follow and see what the security cameras picked up or just chill here?" he replied back to her.

@Raynar Saassin @Cookiezone>Security room @Takumi @Crow @amexia @Cookiezone

Noelle

Noelle wasn't sure to make about the pay comment as her family didn't really deal in money, more so in presents and favors that needed to be answered. She would smile. " Of course we have punch and ice sculptures," she replied, looking over at the cookie zone, seeing that strange things were happening there. But she also noticed that something was missing.

She would try to remain calm, but knew that her brother wasn't happy.

She raised an eyebrow through her distracted gaze to wonder what he was talking about- but there didn't seem to be any answer to her question as he seemed to be fine in a few minutes. She really couldn't focus and looked over at the guests, answering their questions. "Well, everyone here got some special bracelets that stop them from using their powers to hurt others or themselves or destroy home. I'm so sorry- I have to go," she replied. " Gabriel, which way did Nick go?" She asked.

" He went towards the sleigh and reindeer stables. Probably just getting some air." Noelle would rush over towards the reindeer stables.

@amwexia @Takumi @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Anyone Who notice Noelle run off

Freddy Freeman

Freddy had decided that he was done conversing with his two brothers and decided he would go off and find some elves. He was in the North Pole and some video of actual elves and reindeer would certainly bring in the views around Christmas time, even if he couldn't talk since he was currently in his shazam form and that would make his viewers suspicious of him.

Though it would take a few minutes, Ciri and Freddy would be able to find eight elves, talking amongst themselves. Most of them were what you expected, but at least one of them was a 6'3 tall man in an elf costume. Weird.

@Minerva @Elves

Santa Claus, Malcolm Bright and Pedro

Santa would look over and notice that besides Malcolm, one of the superheroes and Castle had joined him. He took a moment to smile at the small crowd he was gathering.

"Yes, it is me. I am the real one. I brought you your first typerwriter when you were fourteen. One of my elves was happy it wasn't a toy. It's so nice...hmmm.... actually, it seems you are straddling the lists this year, unlike Pedro and Malcolm who is firmly on the nice list."

Pedro and Malcolm both silently watched and smiled at the notation they were on the nice list.

@Raynar Saassin @Sark @Santa

Gabriel looked over at her and took a moment to consider lying, but decided to answer honestly. " Yes, we have some security cameras, follow me, Beckett," he replied, picking up the cookies from the floor and taking one with him as he led the way to the security room. However, he would be stopped by Noelle.

"Let's get going then."

Beckett exclaimed as she began to follow him to the Security Room when he was stopped by Noelle who said something about Nick running off.

"Someone should go check on him. Anyway, let's get going to that Security Room and figure out what's going on around here."

@Lucky @Cookiezone>SecurityRoom

Santa would look over and notice that besides Malcolm, one of the superheroes and Castle had joined him. He took a moment to smile at the small crowd he was gathering.

"Yes, it is me. I am the real one. I brought you your first typerwriter when you were fourteen. One of my elves was happy it wasn't a toy. It's so nice...hmmm.... actually, it seems you are straddling the lists this year, unlike Pedro and Malcolm who is firmly on the nice list."

"Oh..."

Castle exclaimed as he had politely grabbed his Typewriter. The first typewriter he ever used to write a story, and Santa gave it back to him.

"I never thought I'd see this again. This started my journey on becoming a best-selling Author... Thank you, Santa."

It was then when Santa mentioned that he was 'straddling the lists' this year, which caused Castle to ponder for a moment.

"Oh, I see. It's probably because of all the women I've been with and the bad things that I've done alongside helping the Police catch killers, isn't it?"

@Lucky @Sark @Santa​

Noelle wasn't sure to make about the pay comment as her family didn't deal in money, more so in presents and favors that needed to be answered. She would smile. " Of course we have punch and ice sculptures," she replied, looking over at the cookie zone, seeing that strange things were happening there. But she also noticed that something was missing.

She would try to remain calm but knew that her brother wasn't happy.

She raised an eyebrow through her distracted gaze to wonder what he was talking about- but there didn't seem to be an answer to her question as he seemed to be fine in a few minutes. She really couldn't focus and looked over at the guests, answering their questions. "Well, everyone here got some special bracelets that stop them from using their powers to hurt others or themselves or destroy our home. I'm so sorry- I have to go," she replied. " Gabriel, which way did Nick go?" She asked.

" He went towards the sleigh and reindeer stables. Probably just getting some air." Noelle would rush over towards the reindeer stables.

Heartman took a glimpse at his other wrist, and wouldn't you know, there's a bracelet there. He looked up and found that Noelle wasn't there, but didn't pay any mind to it.

"Where did she go?" Heartman asked, "Well, best get this machine off of me before it zaps me."

Heartman twisted his arm with the cuff links on it and the machine on his device powered down. He reached around and unbuckled it from his back, setting it down on the ground.

"What do we do now?" Heartman asked Simon and Double Trouble.

@Lucky @Jeremi @Takumi @EveryoneElse

"Oh bummer," Double Trouble replied. "That has to suck."

Heartman took a glimpse at his other wrist, and wouldn't you know, there's a bracelet there. He looked up and found that Noelle wasn't there, but didn't pay any mind to it.

"Where did she go?" Heartman asked, "Well, best get this machine off of me before it zaps me."

Heartman twisted his arm with the cuff links on it and the machine on his device powered down. He reached around and unbuckled it from his back, setting it down on the ground.

"What do we do now?" They asked with a sly smile. "We could go see what has Noelle so upset. A little spying, that's kind of my thing."

"What do we do now?"
They asked with a sly smile. "We could go see what has Noelle so upset. A little spying, that's kind of my thing."@Lucky @Jeremi @Takumi @EveryoneElse

"Well, I'd be lying if I wasn't intrigued," Heartman said back, "I'll join you, although I do admit, I'm not that well-adapted to espionage, as you could probably guess why,"

Freddy Freeman

Freddy had decided that he was done conversing with his two brothers and decided he would go off and find some elves. He was in the North Pole and some video of actual elves and reindeer would certainly bring in the views around Christmas time, even if he couldn't talk since he was currently in his shazam form and that would make his viewers suspicious of him.

Though it would take a few minutes, Ciri and Freddy would be able to find eight elves, talking amongst themselves. Most of them were what you expected, but at least one of them was a 6'3 tall man in an elf costume. Weird.

@Minerva @Elves

Ah. So THESE were the elves that were being referenced. They looked more like gnomes or dwarves than actual elves. Except for the tall one, who was more like a half-elf. She approached the gathered group of elves.

She looked towards the person who came with her and gave a nod as she stepped towards the large one. “Excuse me, Aen Seidhe. I’m wondering where one can find the caster responsible for bringing me here."

Gabriel Kringle and Will Clayton

Will looked over at him. " I certainly think it gives you a certain appeal," he replied with an awkward smile.

Gabriel looked over at her and took a moment to consider lying, but decided to answer honestly. " Yes, we have some security cameras, follow me, Beckett," he replied, picking up the cookies from the floor and taking one with him as he led the way to the security room. However, he would be stopped by Noelle. Once he was finished with the conversation, he would continue to lead Beckett to the security room.

Will would look over at her. " Yeah, we definitely should tell the hostess to get rid of the cookies so nobody else eats them," he replied, looking over at the table. " Maybe we should find a way to warn the others."

He looked over at her and considered what she had said. "That or some sort of powerful magic user who knew that a lot of people were going to be here, do you think we should follow and see what the security cameras picked up or just chill here?" he replied back to her.

@Raynar Saassin @Cookiezone>Security room @Takumi @Crow @amexia @Cookiezone

Noelle

Noelle wasn't sure to make about the pay comment as her family didn't really deal in money, more so in presents and favors that needed to be answered. She would smile. " Of course we have punch and ice sculptures," she replied, looking over at the cookie zone, seeing that strange things were happening there. But she also noticed that something was missing.

She would try to remain calm, but knew that her brother wasn't happy.

She raised an eyebrow through her distracted gaze to wonder what he was talking about- but there didn't seem to be any answer to her question as he seemed to be fine in a few minutes. She really couldn't focus and looked over at the guests, answering their questions. "Well, everyone here got some special bracelets that stop them from using their powers to hurt others or themselves or destroy home. I'm so sorry- I have to go," she replied. " Gabriel, which way did Nick go?" She asked.

@amwexia @Takumi @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Anyone Who notice Noelle run off

Freddy Freeman

@Minerva @Elves

Santa Claus, Malcolm Bright and Pedro

Pedro and Malcolm both silently watched and smiled at the notation they were on the nice list.

@Raynar Saassin @Sark @Santa

622c477a9c6620e9dd2a416f041d7e79a5b2f8ab.jpg

"Perhaps we should. If there's a magic user causing trouble it'd be best to know what they may look like to have a better chance at catching them should their little pranks cause harm." She replied to Will.

"Informing others not to eat tampered cookies is in everyone's best interest, if you ask me." Gabriella added. She was looking out for Simon more than anything, really.

@Lucky

"What do we do now?" They asked with a sly smile. "We could go see what has Noelle so upset. A little spying, that's kind of my thing."

"Well, I'd be lying if I wasn't intrigued," Heartman said back, "I'll join you, although I do admit, I'm not that well-adapted to espionage, as you could probably guess why,"

"Ah, I'm not much for spying, more attuned to observation, but I guess I'll tag along?" Simon responded. Technically he was tasked with spying on Elias and that failed, but it was in his job description to observe Elias after all. This was different.

@Lucky @Jeremi @amwexia

Prologue: Piers and Marnie

Spikemuth_SwSh.png

Spikemuth wasn't what it used to be. The city, situated on the outskirts of Galar, had lost its tourism appeal with the introduction of the Gym Challenge and public interest in Dynamaxing, something impossible to do in the area. The only souls who dared get close were those who managed to make it far enough in the Gym Challenge to go up against the Gym Leader. But, other than that, Spikemuth was a place where you saw the samw faces every day, illuminated by the neon lights or hole in the steel ceiling above.

Today, though, those holes provided more than just sunlight. In small piles on the stone walkway was snow, with snowflakes falling gently from a gray sky. The cold winter air reached even inside, keeping citizens indoors and the street still...save for a little Pokemon that rolled around in one of the pikes.

"Morpeko!" A girl called out, running up to the little creature and scooping it out of the snow. It whined in her arms, reaching its little paws out for the snow it was playing in.

"Peh!" Morpeko squeaked, its yellow fur starting to darken into a sinister purple. "Pehhh!!"

View attachment 4411

"'Nuff of that, now." The girl pulled a seed out of Morpeko's pouch, holding it up to its mouth. Seeing it, Morpeko turned back to normal and took the seed, munching happily as it forgot all about the snow. The girl sighed, shaking her head. "What am I gonna do with you?"

"Marnie?" Another voice called out in the street, and the girl sighed, recognizing that voice all too well. She turned as her brother came forward, frowning.

View attachment 4412

"You're gonna catch your death out here! It's freezin'!"

"Marnie balled her free hand into a fist. "It ain't even that cold, Piers! Besides, I got my jacket on, and I ain't bony as you, either!"

"Bony ain't got nothin' to do with it," Piers said, pulling his jacket closer around his body. "Neither of us are wearin' trousers or stockins like we ought. At least get somethin' on your legs?"

"You too, ya know," Marnie replied, looking at the thin shorts Piers wore. But even so, she followed her big brother into their house, Morpeko still gnawing on its snack.

Piers walked on ahead, talking mostly to himself. "Snow in Spikemuth...just our luck. As if people didn't wanna come here as it is, now no one's comin' until it all melts..." As he walked on, he was too lost in thought to notice the two letters on the kitchen table, addressed to each of the siblings.

Marnie did notice, however, and picked hers up, reading it. And, just as it said, she was brought to some big, beautiful city for some sort of party. Piers and Morpeko were nowhere to be seen, though...eh. Piers would show up soon, probably. It was fine. But, as much as she didn't wanna admit it, her big brother was right. She was freezing out here. Marnie ducked inside the larger building, interested in keeping warm for the time being. Was there a fireplace or radiator or something around here?

---

"Oh, you have GOT to be kiddin' me..."

Standing out in the snowy town was Piers, who looked completely stunned. He'd noticed Marnie had vanished pretty quickly, the letter being the first thing he was drawn to. And now here he was in some...weird place with no Pokemon and no little sister. This was not good.

Piers decided to waste no time in trying to find Marnie. He started for the building, but stopped as he saw some girl running off towards stables? Maybe she knew where Marnie ran off to... The Gym Leader followed after Noelle, figuring this had to be as good a place to start as any.

@Lucky @anyone​

622c477a9c6620e9dd2a416f041d7e79a5b2f8ab.jpg

"Perhaps we should. If there's a magic user causing trouble it'd be best to know what they may look like to have a better chance at catching them should their little pranks cause harm." She replied to Will.

"Informing others not to eat tampered cookies is in everyone's best interest, if you ask me." Gabriella added. She was looking out for Simon more than anything, really.

@Lucky

"Ah, I'm not much for spying, more attuned to observation, but I guess I'll tag along?" Simon responded. Technically he was tasked with spying on Elias and that failed, but it was in his job description to observe Elias after all. This was different.

@Lucky @Jeremi @amwexia

“Right! We should probably get going, we don’t want to lose her trail,” Heartman said quickly to Simon and Double Trouble.

@Lucky @Jeremi @Takumi @amwexia @Yun Lee @HeadingtoStables

"Hmm, probably not, but you make playing dead be something fresh and new! That's what I'm always saying get the crowd guessing on what's going to happen next!"

“Right! We should probably get going, we don’t want to lose her trail,” Heartman said quickly to Simon and Double Trouble.

As Heartman said that he'd find that Double Trouble had already headed off after Noelle.

"Hmm, probably not, but you make playing dead be something fresh and new! That's what I'm always saying get the crowd guessing on what's going to happen next!"

As Heartman said that he'd find that Double Trouble had already headed off after Noelle.

Heartman looked over to see Double Trouble and another unknown man going after Noelle.

He let out a little “Oop-!” and ran after them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back