New User Oii!!

happydeath

Hello there everyone!

So, I've never been too good when it comes to introductions...but uhh, here I am!

I like to consider myself a veteran roleplayer; I enjoy all sorts of different types of roleplays. Although if I had to choose from the different types I'd probably have to say Fantasy and Sci-Fi are no doubt my favorites.

I do have some ideas for all sorts of roleplays though I'd like to hope and see that I can bring them to life here before fully putting in lots of effort into them.

Hello there happydeath, welcome to Storyteller's Circle! How about them ideas? Give us a short one sentence synopsis if you have one. Great way to get yourself introduced to the community, and you'll catch the eye of people who drift by to welcome you. In the meantime, if you have any questions or need help with the site, don't hesitate to ask!

@Dashmiel
Why thank you for the greeting!
As for synopsis for the ideas I have, I must apologize to say that I do not really have one ready at hand for them. The ideas for roleplays consist of all sorts of ideas that I have written down already. I do hope to get a bit more into the community as time goes on and eventually get started with attempting to get these ideas up and running.

Although I do wonder since I haven't really seen it as I explored the site but is there anywhere I may put up interest threads? Even so, if I get up interest threads...I believe I am unable to make any roleplays until my account is fully approved, correct?

D'aww, alright.
Thank you for the heads up!

Well, I do hope I will be approved sooner or later to be able to get up some interest threads and see if there are any interests into the ideas I have in mind.

Back