[Old] 1st Age: Genesis - Obsolete

The companion of the new thing pulled hard, and the sensation of resistance was foreign to the glob of slime. It's first thought was to hold tight, but the companion had pulled so hard that the unknown thing had been freed, taking small bits of the slime's mass with it. It didn't like the feeling, and took a moment for the slime bits to return,and then responded the way one would expect it to respond. It attacked the companion with gelatinous arms and claws and hands. It surrounded and deprived the companion of air, just as it had with the other one, but this time it pulled the creature back, and brought it into its full, lake-like mass of slime and debris. It would not let go this time.

Moments passed, but eventually, the slime could feel it. It could feel the creature's body losing itself. When it had finally died, the slime wasted no time absorbing and transmuting the corpse into more of its mass. It's see through body would allow any and all to witness this process.

Yolmar saw the living water devour his father. His muscles seized. Fear gripped his heart. He wanted to save his father. He wanted to fight. He knew what he had to do. But his mind, his body, would not obey the soul. the feeling of being smothered horrifically just wouldn't go away... Yolmar turned. He at least couldn't watch his father die. Yolmar grabbed his spear, and ran. He would only run, for hours he dashed through the flatlands.

Yegoth dug. He fought for life. Memories of Mazoga flashed before him. Those pretty eyes... No! He would see her again! He would not die here! he dug. His arms burned, his skin on fire, the world spun and grew dark. And slowly, Yegoth realized we wasn't going anywhere. The last things he would ever see in this life was his son, surrendering to fear and running, followed by Mazoga's pretty golden eyes...

@Otomos the Crazy
---

The Allfather toured each island. Even overly-eager Fidreur was impressed by the many gemstones and precious metals riddled through-out. The Allfather was clear in his show of approval over Raxis's creations. Finally the Allfather had seen everything among the floating islands. Overlooking it, it was clear the Allfather was putting Fidreur off. Something was wrong. Finally He accepted Fidreurs proposal, after their was surely no other way to put off the trip. "Very well, Fidruer. Everyone; I will be going with Fidreur. Whether you come or stay or return to your homes, is up to you." The Allfather clearly addressed everyone, and yet looked into only Miria's eyes.

Rasti debated for a long moment whether or not to follow along. He enjoyed his little place very much, and he had his wind and Singers to look at the earth for him, but something made him think that if he ever left his domain, this was the time to do it. He wondered vaguely who else was here. He had noticed some movement high above in Raxis' islands, but he knew not what had caused it. The moon was still molten, but Rin swore he'd seen something flit across the surface.
Reluctantly, Rasti stood, his eyes flashing grey before a bronze ooze continued.

He also wanted to see whatever this issue was with Miria and Fidreur firsthand. Because something was certainly going on there. The Allfather was practically walking backwards, it was so clear he didn’t want to go there.

Calling Rin to him, Rasti walked with the others past the gates of his domain. "I suppose if ever I leave it should be to witness this," he told the others. "But I'm taking my drink."

Hakku looked upon the gathering of his kin in the islands. He swooped down, eager to show off his new creatures. Landing on the edge of the island clusters, he walked towards the Allfather and his brothers and sisters. His firstborn hovered through the air. They were very large, bigger than even Hakku himself. They cast long shadows, and their pale blue hides sparkled like starlight.

The three dragons, along with Luira's wraithlike form, suddenly disappeared from Raxis' islands. They reappeared soundlessly in a far corner of the world, still untouched by the other immortals. The goddess turned to her new beasts.

"I shall form for you riders, forged from the fabric of time itself, to fly upon your backs and protect the realm and my rules." She lifted her hands and seemed to pull on the atmosphere like it was silk cloth, folding it and shaping it. Light swirled and glinted around her as she folded stars and minutes into precise corners and edges. After a moment of tense focus and concentration, Luira's dedicate brows furrowed, two beings stood before her. The one on the left was female, her eyes the violet of Luira's left iris. She wore a bright purple tunic and leggings, leather scales woven over her shoulders and flowing down her arms into sleeves. Her skin was pale, her hair a wild cloud of black curls. Around her waist rested a sword, amethyst stones and silver runes artfully decorating the hilt. A dark crescent was tattooed upon her forehead, and her expression was stern. To her right stood her brother, clad in a similar outfit and with the same skin of pale milk, but instead of violet his outfit was a deep, sapphire blue, the same as Luira's left eye. He also carried a sword, and an identical crescent was tattooed on his head. His hair was shaved in strips over his scalp.

Luira adressed her two new attendants. "You shall be my riders, my guards, and my my most trusted advisors." She gestured to the female. "Your name shall be Lysa-" and then she pointed to the male, "-and yours Kerrin. Your eyes will be my eyes, protecting this land." She turned to the great dragons, sitting still and watching the creation occurring below them. "Each of you is given a mount. The silver one is mine. Go, become acquainted with your beast. You shall need to learn to ride them flawlessly, to communicate with them quickly and precisely. The fate of time itself is dependent upon you. Do not disappoint me."

Miria was somewhat curious. She look left and right, but no other deity was close enough for the Allfather to look towards anyone else.

"Is something wrong?" asked Miria. "Why are you looking at me like that, Allfather? I have done nothing yet."

Yegoth stared into those pretty golden eyes as he passed. He drifted, seemingly for eternity, through eternity. He drifted out of the world, out of the universe, out of time.

Like lightning striking he was suddenly before a massive, hulking figure in front of a stone door in the black abyss. The figure stared down at him; multiple sickly eyes with no discernable nose or mouth, and yet Yegoth could tell, somehow, it had an evil smile. The Door had glowing carvings depicting horrible acts of sin, and the figure had many horn-like growths and wore flowing patches of something akin to animal hides. Yegoth didn't need to ask who this was or were he was. This was death, and he was staring at it's god.

@Salsacookies , @stargazer

---

The Allfather passed by Miria. "Not yet, my daughter. I was merely telling you that if you wished to not come you may. All will become clear soon." He said to her.

@Otomos the Crazy

@Lazzamore @stargazer

Nonpa looked down upon the puny orc before him. "Yegoth, the First Dead. A pleasure to make your acquaintance, green one!" Nonpa pulled out the blade the Allfather gifted him, Ragnarok. "You came just in time, I'm creating the final pieces of my Underworld. Please, be patient, I'll be with you shortly.

Nonpa lifted up the blade, and red fissures and cuts began to form on it, forming 15 individual pieces. In a sudden flash, Ragnarok shattered into those pieces, ten pieces sinking itself into the black Danteen Door, and five flew off, fading into the deep black eternity that surrounds Yegoth and Nonpa. A red light cut down the center of the door, and it rumbled and groaned, as it prepared to open.

"Now Yegoth," Nonpa said as he pointed towards the door. "Here lies your afterlife. Do you have any last words, before your enter Hell?" As he spoke, Yegoth could feel Nonpa's gaze cut into his very soul, and an aura of judgment fell heavy on his shoulders, as Nonpa awaited the dead mortal's answer.

Last edited:
Miria thought on it for a moment. On one hand, She could start her plans early, and find a way to cause conflict and open up a doorway to faster progress for these new mortals. On the other hand, the Allfather seemed to have some sort of insight on something she didn't know about.

Something that she might be able to use.

"Alright. Lead the way."

Hakku walked forward into the sight of his brothers. The two creatures that followed him gazed with eyeless faces; wingless forms that effortlessly floated through the air. In their shadows, a sense of supernatural fear came upon the mortal creatures of the islands. The blue beings' smooth skin was unnatural to the eyes, strangely abhorrent to those that gazed upon it.

"Brothers!" Hakku bellowed, a huge grin on his face. "It's so good to see you again! Would you care to say hello to my first creations?"

@_BB_ @Spike1d23

Back