Closed Old West RP (RED DEAD REDEMPTION2 inspired)

Dreamless Realm

Restless writer
Benefactor
Life on the Edge GM
Pronouns
They/them
View attachment 7241

Hi!, I've recently been playing the videogame Red Dead Redemption 2 and fallen in love with its general concept and idea. I'd like to do a roleplay in the game's setting or similar, a bit earlier so it's not the actual end of the old west era. It doesn't matter if you haven't played this game or the one that came before, as long as you like the setting and idea.

We'd be playing as 2 outlaws that recently split from a gang, possibly starting their own if the story goes that way. Avoiding the police and causing trouble, most of the time on horseback!. The story would include events like survival, animal hunting, robbing people, banks, shops. Encounters with members of their old gang, possibly, as well as others. Maybe getting caught and escaping jail... getting drunk, etc.

A warning that I'd like to make it realistic, and as such there' be possibly triggering topics like sexism, homophobia or racism typical from the era.(From the world and NPCs, not OUR characters). Graphic descriptions of injuries too.

I don't mind the gender of the characters much but I'd prefer it if it were 2 men in their 20s-30s. I would be interested in a romantic relationship developing between them, but it can also be completely platonic if you'd prefer that. If you're interested post here and dm me or also dm me on discord.

The actual roleplay will happen here in a 1x1 thread.

Back