New User Ominous Footsteps (Accompanied by J-Pop)

• Hello, I go by Jurassic Weeb, but feel free to call me what you like. J-Dubs, Weeb, that guy wearing Hawaiian shirts all the time, whichever you like. Just don't call me late for dinner.

I'm a twenty-something male, and I've been participating in forum RPs since I was in middle school. I enjoy sci-fi (especially sci-fi horror) and fantasy. Won't lie, I do enjoy writing an element of romance in my work sometimes (thanks for raising me on romcoms, Mom), but it's not essential for me to enjoy it. Some of my favorite series off the top of my head:
  • Jurassic Park/Jurassic World
  • Monster Hunter
  • Halo
  • Pacific Rim
  • The Monsterverse (and Godzilla and kaiju in general)
  • Neon Genesis Evangelion (the original series and first film)
  • Cowboy Bebop
  • Space Dandy
  • God Eater
  • Digimon
  • Sword Art Online Alternative
  • Highschool of the Dead
And scenarios/settings I enjoy that are influenced by existing series and concepts.
  • Dark magical girl (inspired by Madoka Magica)
  • Kaiju and mecha
  • Creature hunter organizations (think Hellsing Ultimate or Monster Hunter International)
  • Log Horizon's "trapped in a game but nobody really dies" type setting
  • Monster girls/kemonomimi
I hope we can all get along. ^^

Welcome! If you haven't already go read the Rules It might also help if you read the Approval guide. Reading the Approval guide will help get your account approved. Getting your account approved means you can access the roleplay forums, game forums, can pm, message on profiles, and many other things. If you need a mentor/guide I would be happy to help. You can ask me any questions you have. Also, I have never really gotten into Jarasic park but I don't hate it. I have watched a few of the movies. But I also really enjoy Fantasy so maybe when you get approved we can do a fantasy Roleplay together. (That's also so cool you have been Roleplaying so long.) Anyways we hope you enjoy your stay. And I hope I can get to know you.

Oh gosh, I didn't know that people still remember High School of the Dead. I absolutely adored Pacific Rim (though I never watched the sequel) so I'm glad that there are other fans out there too. Before I go on about the other cool things on your list I want to say welcome and that I hope you find something here that sparks your interest!

Oh gosh, I didn't know that people still remember High School of the Dead. I absolutely adored Pacific Rim (though I never watched the sequel) so I'm glad that there are other fans out there too. Before I go on about the other cool things on your list I want to say welcome and that I hope you find something here that sparks your interest!
It's kind of hard to forget an anime that has boobs that defy all known laws of physics. Plus it was my first gorier anime (in comparison to other series I'd seen), so it left an impression. Pacific Rim: Uprising is... contentious. Did one of the characters from the original film dirty, but the fights are fun. If you have Netflix, I highly recommend Pacific Rim: The Black. Great story, great characters. My only complaint is that the Kaiju don't look like they look like they belong in the Pacific Rim 'verse, but that's forgivable.

I LOVED JP as a little kid, gonna rewatch them when I have time^^
Now you're making me feel old. Which I accomplish very well on my own, thanks to my rickety joints. All joking aside, thanks for the welcome.

Back