Non-Canon On a Cold Neverwinter Day IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well, actually-" Oh, dear. It seemed as if this woman had plans to host them? Wait...what kind of establishment was this, exactly? And why were this duo (trio, actually) of strangers all going to a VIP lounge right away? And most importantly...how did he get back to Valoran? All these questions swirled through Taric's head, but he stayed quiet for now, merely following this woman. Maybe she did know more and could help him, and if not...well he did have some gold in his pocket. May as well offer a bit of patronage to the locals.

@Minerva @Jeremi @Lucky @Tavern​

The mage of flowers only smiled to show that he meant no harm, seeing that a guard was off-put by his sudden intrusion. With how this Valindra was causing them trouble, it was a no-brainer that they weren't taking any chances with the threat of it happening once again.

❝ Ah, very well then. Once I become acquainted with this land, I shall take note to speak with Sergeant Knox in due time. Maybe I shall work my magic and bring along more adventurers to further fend off that dastardly Valindra! ❞ Merlin gives an acknowledging nod to Sabine, making a mental note to himself to do so later. For now, there came an abrupt outburst not so far away from this crowd. That didn't seem to fit this location's atmosphere, could it be those select individuals that were the same as himself in such a strange situation?

❝ Well, I shall take my leave for the time's being... A gut feeling is beckoning me to meet and greet with such enticing new faces! ❞ With a cheerful tone of voice, he parts ways from Sabine and towards what appeared to be quite diverse bunch of people.

❝ What a lively sight! I did not imagine that I would not be the only new face in this land of Neverwinter, how relieving to not be horrendously alone. Haha... ❞ Without a care in the world, Merlin casually greets the group, dismissing the lingering confusion that dwelt in some. There wasn't much need to worry so much, being awfully transparent on how it was possible that they were dealing with the same issue of displacement. Though, when it came to this map...

❝ My apologies, but I have never laid my eyes on this particular map before. It must be a wonder how I found myself in an unfamiliar place without this critical piece of knowledge. Hmmm... ❞ He went deep into thought, or looked like he was, tapping the end of his staff in a rhythm.

@Minerva @Ver @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ottonomous Ghost @Crow
@Crowd

"And what's wrong about your party member being with you, Kazuma? If you joke about ditching us again, I'm gonna do something you really won't like, you know."

Megumin gave Kazuma a dirty look while gripping her staff. He could consider himself lucky that he hadn't made a dig at her...yet. But still, Kazuma's outburst aside, the archwizard was just as clueless as he was as to their whereabouts. Nobody's names were familiar and Neverwinter wasn't a place she'd actually heard of before. Yet even if she had heard of any of the names being thrown around, when did they get here? How did they get here? And why weren't Aqua and Darkness with them?

"So why did you bring me here? ...Is what I'd like to ask, but it sounds like this isn't one of your sneaky schemes. This time."

And while she prodded Kazuma, suddenly the people surrounding their party, or what was left of it rather, rapidly grew in number. She wasn't particularly interested in getting to know who was traveling and who wasn't, but...

"Who can't make sense of a map? Just give it here for a second and...!" Megumin reacted to Richter's words and glanced at the map, only for her expression to drop completely. "...Ahem."

She could not make sense of it.

@Minerva @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ottonomous Ghost @Crow @Crowd

"1491, Dale-Reckoning. Welcome to Neverwinter, sir. From the way you're dressed and your questions, I presume you're an adventurer? If so, I wish you luck. Last few didn't fare so well. " He pulled a map from inside of his bag at his side. "Here you go."

Sword-Coast-Map_LowRes.jpg

oztqhbmy3ad11.jpg

Meanwhile, there would be a shrill shout from somewhere behind him within the crowd. "KAZUMAAAAAAAAAA!"

"Ah, you're in Neverwinter, the Jewel of the North. Welcome to Protector's Enclave, established by Lord-Protector Neverember following his arrival in the city from Waterdeep." She said looking past them. She frowned a small bit. "Any more questions can be answered in a moment, please follow me." She said, walking towards an area marked "VIP". As you walked, you would notice a pin with the moon and the harp on her chest.

That's strange...she'd lived on Etheria for all her life but she'd never heard about a place called Neverwinter. "Yeah it's a very swell place and all but uuuh..."

es3a53q.png

"If I could just get some directions to the Fright Zone then that would be swell!"

"Well, actually-" Oh, dear. It seemed as if this woman had plans to host them? Wait...what kind of establishment was this, exactly? And why were this duo (trio, actually) of strangers all going to a VIP lounge right away? And most importantly...how did he get back to Valoran? All these questions swirled through Taric's head, but he stayed quiet for now, merely following this woman. Maybe she did know more and could help him, and if not...well he did have some gold in his pocket. May as well offer a bit of patronage to the locals.

@Minerva @Jeremi @Lucky @Tavern​

Oh there was a new person with a similar problem! "Hi! I'm Scorpia! Force Captain of the Horde!"

M0yfzW0.png

"I really like your outfit!"

@Minerva @Yun Lee

image.png

"Ah? Lunatic? That's pretty strong for a... eh, whatever you are," Kazuma furrowed his brow without missing a beat as he looked toward Ryze, looking at the strange, blue-skinned man. There was all sorts of races that Kazuma knew about, between the lichs, the demons, the dullahan, the succubi, and so forth, but never someone with blue skin. Was he just a normal guy whose magical power made his skin blue? It wouldn't be the weirdest thing he'd ever seen someone conjure.

Like the BDSM puppet.

"A-Anyway, uh... You have the wrong idea. If most everyone is just as confused as me, then it seems like the only person who can help us is a goddess. Unfortunately, the only goddess I can get in touch with is pretty useless, so I can't really help you..." He said, thinking back to Eris and Aqua respectively. To that end, if Megumin was here, then that would make the prospect of reuniting with Aqua and Darkness more viable, but it wasn't like he could depend on Aqua for anything.

"Also, for your information, I've never brought you into a sneaky scheme! Even if I had any in mind, I wouldn't bring a little girl anyway!" He quipped toward Megumin.

Looking around, Kazuma pondered more on the predicament he found himself in. If he and Megumin weren't the only ones dazed and confused here, then there must have been some powerful spell at work here. It was just a hunch at first, but as the year was spoken, much to everyone's surprise (including Kazuma's), there was definitely something off about it. It was not the year Kazuma believed it to be, and from everyone's reactions, they could say the same.

Clicking his tongue in irritation, Kazuma rudely snatched the map out of Megumin's hands, looking over it. "Well, of course you wouldn't know anything about it, you damned explosion freak! Is there anything you do know besides stuff like that?! Here, let me figure it out!"

"... Yeah, I don't know what this says."

@Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Ottonomous Ghost @Minerva @Crowd

Last edited:
Scorpia, hm? A name that was incredibly apt, considering her appendages. Now, where could a girl like her possibly be from? A...Fright Zone? Maybe inquiring about that would give him further insight to this Neverwinter place...

"A pleasure to meet you, Miss Scorpia," Taric responded with a polite nod. "I am Taric, and thank you for the compliment. The same goes for you; garnet is definitely your color." He glanced to their third member. "Fjord, was it? It's very nice to meet you, as well."

@Jeremi @Lucky @Minerva

"Ah? Lunatic? That's pretty strong for a... eh, whatever you are," Kazuma furrowed his brow without missing a beat as he looked toward Ryze, looking at the strange, blue-skinned man. There was all sorts of races that Kazuma knew about, between the lichs, the demons, the dullahan, the succubi, and so forth, but never someone with blue skin. Was he just a normal guy whose magical power made his skin blue? It wouldn't be the weirdest thing he'd ever seen someone conjure.

Like the BDSM puppet.

"A-Anyway, uh... You have the wrong idea. If most everyone is just as confused as me, then it seems like the only person who can help us is a goddess. Unfortunately, the only goddess I can get in touch with is pretty useless, so I can't really help you..." He said, thinking back to Eris and Aqua respectively. To that end, if Megumin was here, then that would make the prospect of reuniting with Aqua and Darkness more viable, but it wasn't like he could depend on Aqua for anything.
Ryze let out a short laugh. "I'm just as human as you are, minus the foolishness. Sorry if I look a little worse for wear, that happens when you're trying to stop humanity from destroying itself."

"So you know of a goddess? Who's also capable of reaching across worlds? And even you don't know what's going on? Great," he remarked sarcastically, disappointed at the red herring.
That man looks like a blueberry.

Wait, that's it!

Richter brought himself to a halt as he was about to walk past Kazama, Ryze, and Megumin. The tall fantasy hero that Kazama described would quietly observe every individual mentioned, looking at them from head-to-toe with different expressions of confusion and wonder. They certainly looked foreign, yet somehow out-of-place in this foreign land, and that is precisely what he might need.

He finally approached the group, catching their attention with the heavy footsteps of his brown leather boots. "Excuse me. Forgive me for being a stranger, but," he paused to unfurl the map of the Swords Coast in front of the group, displaying the same thing Richter saw - a land completely foreign-looking to someone particularly 'disconnected' from this world. "I'm going to assume this map doesn't make sense to you lot, right?"

The archmage turned his attention away from Kazuma and over to Richter, who was giving him a strange look. Ryze found it mildly amusing that he would apologize right off the bat. "There's no need to apologize for something so trivial," he said dryly, examining the map.

"...You're right, I've never seen this map before," he replied, beginning to pace around and stroke his beard as he thought aloud. Meanwhile, it seemed that more confused people began to merge into the group. "I've traversed nearly every part of the known world and have read countless maps. Judging by this boy's ramblings about moving to other worlds and our lack of knowledge of this place, I think it's safe to assume that we've all been transported by some unknown power."

Ryze let out another deep sigh. "Well, this is just great. I really don't have time for this. Every second of time I waste here is another second toward yet another cataclysm," he said to himself, visibly irritated. "Who possesses such a power to drag me across time and space? Could it be another Rune...?"

The mage began to look around warily, now paranoid with the fact that he was among many people, some of whom could be thieves. If he was pulled to this world by someone, perhaps they wanted something from him. He put a hand on the large scroll mounted on his back. It's the scroll, isn't it?

He gave a disclaimer to the group. "Just so you all know, if we are to become temporary acquaintances, don't come near me or the scroll. You can't touch it, you can't look at it-- just don't even think about it. If you touch it, I'd have to obliterate you. Got it? Good."

Last edited:
Scorpia, hm? A name that was incredibly apt, considering her appendages. Now, where could a girl like her possibly be from? A...Fright Zone? Maybe inquiring about that would give him further insight to this Neverwinter place...

"A pleasure to meet you, Miss Scorpia," Taric responded with a polite nod. "I am Taric, and thank you for the compliment. The same goes for you; garnet is definitely your color." He glanced to their third member. "Fjord, was it? It's very nice to meet you, as well."

@Jeremi @Lucky @Minerva

Scorpia grinned as she gave Taric a hearty slap on the shoulder with enough force to almost topple him over. "Hey thanks! I picked it out myself! And just call me Scorpia! Miss just sounds weird."

To Fjord she gave a friendly wave with her claw. "Hi Fjord! Wow I guess we're a lot of people having the same problem huh? That's weird isn't it? I feel like that's pretty weird."

@Yun Lee @Minerva @Lucky

"So what if it's a foreign map?" Clarisse speaks up, "a foreign map is just like any other map!"

Clarisse snags the map to take a good look at it, looking at it from all corners. "Yeeeaaah..."

9o7rPp4.png

Clarisse laughs at the big blueberry's comment, before speaking in an innocent, cheerful manner, as if believing he was joking. "Ahaha! Maybe I'll obliterate you first~! I'm pretty good at obliteration, after all, teehee~."

@Minerva @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ottonomous Ghost @Crow @Kaykay @Crowd

"So what if it's a foreign map?" Clarisse speaks up, "a foreign map is just like any other map!"

Clarisse snags the map to take a good look at it, looking at it from all corners. "Yeeeaaah..."

Clarisse laughs at the big blueberry's comment, before speaking in an innocent, cheerful manner, as if believing he was joking. "Ahaha! Maybe I'll obliterate you first~! I'm pretty good at obliteration, after all, teehee~."
Ryze stared at the girl, stunned. He could sense magical power within her, so she was a fellow mage, and she had just played at the possibility of having a duel. The Rune Mage had rarely been in much contact with civilization over the years, so he was confused by Clarisse's demeanor. He could not understand why she was so carefree about the whole thing. "To be ignorant is to be free, and you must be very free indeed," the nomad spoke condescendingly. "Don't try anything, if you do, there's gonna be two sounds: me hitting you, and you disintegrating."

"Ah, the obliteration will not be necessary from anyone, thank you."
"Let's hope so."

The mage of flowers only smiled to show that he meant no harm, seeing that a guard was off-put by his sudden intrusion. With how this Valindra was causing them trouble, it was a no-brainer that they weren't taking any chances with the threat of it happening once again.

❝ Ah, very well then. Once I become acquainted with this land, I shall take note to speak with Sergeant Knox in due time. Maybe I shall work my magic and bring along more adventurers to further fend off that dastardly Valindra! ❞ Merlin gives an acknowledging nod to Sabine, making a mental note to himself to do so later. For now, there came an abrupt outburst not so far away from this crowd. That didn't seem to fit this location's atmosphere, could it be those select individuals that were the same as himself in such a strange situation?

❝ Well, I shall take my leave for the time's being... A gut feeling is beckoning me to meet and greet with such enticing new faces! ❞ With a cheerful tone of voice, he parts ways from Sabine and towards what appeared to be quite diverse bunch of people.

❝ What a lively sight! I did not imagine that I would not be the only new face in this land of Neverwinter, how relieving to not be horrendously alone. Haha... ❞ Without a care in the world, Merlin casually greets the group, dismissing the lingering confusion that dwelt in some. There wasn't much need to worry so much, being awfully transparent on how it was possible that they were dealing with the same issue of displacement. Though, when it came to this map...

❝ My apologies, but I have never laid my eyes on this particular map before. It must be a wonder how I found myself in an unfamiliar place without this critical piece of knowledge. Hmmm... ❞ He went deep into thought, or looked like he was, tapping the end of his staff in a rhythm.

@Minerva @Ver @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ottonomous Ghost @Crow
@Crowd
"And what's wrong about your party member being with you, Kazuma? If you joke about ditching us again, I'm gonna do something you really won't like, you know."

Megumin gave Kazuma a dirty look while gripping her staff. He could consider himself lucky that he hadn't made a dig at her...yet. But still, Kazuma's outburst aside, the archwizard was just as clueless as he was as to their whereabouts. Nobody's names were familiar and Neverwinter wasn't a place she'd actually heard of before. Yet even if she had heard of any of the names being thrown around, when did they get here? How did they get here? And why weren't Aqua and Darkness with them?

"So why did you bring me here? ...Is what I'd like to ask, but it sounds like this isn't one of your sneaky schemes. This time."

And while she prodded Kazuma, suddenly the people surrounding their party, or what was left of it rather, rapidly grew in number. She wasn't particularly interested in getting to know who was traveling and who wasn't, but...

"Who can't make sense of a map? Just give it here for a second and...!" Megumin reacted to Richter's words and glanced at the map, only for her expression to drop completely. "...Ahem."

She could not make sense of it.

@Minerva @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ottonomous Ghost @Crow @Crowd
image.png

Like the BDSM puppet.

"Also, for your information, I've never brought you into a sneaky scheme! Even if I had any in mind, I wouldn't bring a little girl anyway!"

Looking around, Kazuma pondered more on the predicament he found himself in. If he and Megumin weren't the only ones dazed and confused here, then there must have been some powerful spell at work here. It was just a hunch at first, but as the year was spoken, much to everyone's surprise (including Kazuma's), there was definitely something off about it. It was not the year Kazuma believed it to be, and from everyone's reactions, they could say the same.

Clicking his tongue in irritation, Kazuma rudely snatched the map out of Megumin's hands, looking over it. "Well, of course you wouldn't know anything about it, you damned explosion freak! Is there anything you do know besides stuff like that?! Here, let me figure it out!"

"... Yeah, I don't know what this says."

@Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Ottonomous Ghost @Minerva @Crowd

Ryze let out a short laugh. "I'm just as human as you are, minus the foolishness. Sorry if I look a little worse for wear, that happens when you're trying to stop humanity from destroying itself."

"So you know of a goddess? Who's also capable of reaching across worlds? And even you don't know what's going on? Great," he remarked sarcastically, disappointed at the red herring.

The archmage turned his attention away from Kazuma and over to Richter, who was giving him a strange look. Ryze found it mildly amusing that he would apologize right off the bat. "There's no need to apologize for something so trivial," he said dryly, examining the map.

"...You're right, I've never seen this map before," he replied, beginning to pace around and stroke his beard as he thought aloud. Meanwhile, it seemed that more confused people began to merge into the group. "I've traversed nearly every part of the known world and have read countless maps. Judging by this boy's ramblings about moving to other worlds and our lack of knowledge of this place, I think it's safe to assume that we've all been transported by some unknown power."

Ryze let out another deep sigh. "Well, this is just great. I really don't have time for this. Every second of time I waste here is another second toward yet another cataclysm," he said to himself, visibly irritated. "Who possesses such a power to drag me across time and space? Could it be another Rune...?"

The mage began to look around warily, now paranoid with the fact that he was among many people, some of whom could be thieves. If he was pulled to this world by someone, perhaps they wanted something from him. He put a hand on the large scroll mounted on his back. They come for the scroll, don't they?

He gave a disclaimer to the group. "Just so you all know, if we are to become temporary acquaintances, don't come near me or the scroll. You can't touch it, you can't look at it-- just don't even think about it. If you touch it, I'd have to obliterate you. Got it? Good."

9o7rPp4.png

@Minerva @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ottonomous Ghost @Crow @Kaykay @Crowd

Richter listened on with intent as each of them expressed equal parts confusion and embarrassment at being confused, a subtle grin forming along the man's face.

"So, it seems that I'm not the only one a long ways away from home,"
he mused as he took a step forward and retrieved the map from Kazuma, coiling it and stuffing it on his belt. As if he intended for the discussion to fall this way, Richter nodded to the early suggestions of grouping up by some members of the group as he turned around and looked out at the view of Neverwinter.

"None of you look to be from any lands or kingdoms that I've ever been to, but I know that with this map, we all have at least one thing in common. I believe something brought all of us here with a purpose. Something this... unnatural could only be accomplished through sorcery - dark sorcery, if what I'm thinking is true."

Richter described the situation loud enough for everyone to hear, resting a hand on the handle of the chain whip fastened to his waist, clenching it tightly. "There's an evil air surrounding all of this... some kind of sinister intelligence, I think. It's my job as a vampire hunter to put it into the dirt before it consumes us all. That's why I think a mutual alliance is a great idea, as long as we understand each other."

The vampire hunter turned around to look at the rest of the group, smiling coolly as he offered a small salute with his free hand.

7ffc20602be50d3a38b5cd8749d80ac6.png

"Call me Richter. Richter Belmont. Stick with me, and I'll find a way to get all of you home. You can count on it!"

@Ottonomous Ghost @Crow @Ver @Minerva @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Crowd

maxresdefault.jpg

From somewhere within the crowd, Aqua would come out. "KAZUMA! HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME!?" She cried out towards him.

Several members of the crowd would throw off their cloaks, revealing hidden weapons. "MINTARNS GO HOME!" They shouted in unison. "We won't let the Lord-Pretender rule anymore! This is for Alagondar!" Several of them picked up rocks and started throwing them at the soldiers, meanwhile one with two daggers would start dodging through the crowd towards General Sabine.The crowd began to part and panic while those soldiers who could fight readied their shields.

@Ottonomous Ghost @Crow @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay

Dante's Prologue

q97668i.jpg

Dante's usual arsenal of his weapons were near him. Death's Scythe which was located on his back and a giant cross on his belt. Undead hordes of the damned was closing in on his location as he held back and instead held out Beatrice's cross as the holy energy cleansed souls, going up a level.

But as his journey continued, he yelled and sort of got cut off as he yelled a painful scream in this Hellish place.

"BEATRI-"

Instead he was gone from Hell and now in this strange place full of strange creatures he'd never seen before, creatures with short ears, and other mythical creatures. The only ones he recognized were humans, however even they were wearing strange clothing then he recognized.

He was THIS close to saving his love, this close.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to square one....

Dante A was frusterated and slightly angry but he would sort those lost feelings out later when he noticed the giant crowd started to scatter from a problem going on.

"What's going on?!" Dante A asked a crowd member running away in panic, hoping to figure out what was happening.

@Ottonomous Ghost @Crow @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @dark @Crowd

Taric seemed rather unfazed by the friendly smack, though it did knock his torso a few inches to the left. "As you wish, Scorpia." As she mentioned thst they all jad a similar problem, that reminded him of something. "Right, you mentioned that you were from a place called 'The Fright Zone.' Tell me...do you happen to be familiar with a place called Valoran?" And honestly, just to make sure... "...And of Runeterra? Either of you?"

@Jeremi @Lucky @Minerva @Tavern​

View attachment 3574

"Ghrngh?!"

Speak of the devil, and she shall appear. As the shrill shriek of Aqua practically cut through the air like a hot knife through butter, Kazuma visibly grimaced, his first instinct seeming to turn around and just immediately hightail it outta here, just to get away from Aqua so he could preserve the peace of not being with her for a little longer, but deep down, he knew good things never lasted.

"VERY EASILY IF YOU HAVE TO KNOW!" Kazuma exclaimed back at Aqua, attempting to push her off. The aforementioned goddess was now here too, which could only mean Darkness was probably just around the corner as well, and he probably feared for the impression she'd make upon everyone else the most. Any minute now. Any moment now. In the meantime, the young adventurer clicked his tongue. "In my defense, I didn't even leave you behind on purpose. Knowing you, you probably just got lost on your own like an idiot, damned useless goddess!"

However, it seemed the fun and games were not for long, as before he could even return pleasantries with Richter and others, what seemed to be a small riot began to break out suddenly within the large crowd, seeming to revolt against the Sabine woman that others were praising earlier, taking note of the individual who was able to swiftly move through the crowd with daggers. His body moved faster than his mind could even think to process, and Kazuma (after crudely pushing Aqua aside) thrust his arm forward!

tumblr-o31cj0607-S1u6zbi9o1-400.gif

"Create Water!"

From Kazuma's hand shot out a stream of water, created through the power of magic, aimed right at the ground several feet in front of where the dagger wielding assailant was running, essentially just splashing at the ground and probably at the feet of whoever happened to be standing around there. Without missing a beat though, Kazuma cast yet another spell.

"Freeze!"

A ray of ice subsequently shot from his hand, easily freezing the water on the ground and turning it into solid ice, the plan in Kazuma's head being to make the lone assailant trip on the ice if all went well!

@Minerva @Kaykay @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ottonomous Ghost @dark @Gummi Bunnies @Crowd

Taric seemed rather unfazed by the friendly smack, though it did knock his torso a few inches to the left. "As you wish, Scorpia." As she mentioned thst they all jad a similar problem, that reminded him of something. "Right, you mentioned that you were from a place called 'The Fright Zone.' Tell me...do you happen to be familiar with a place called Valoran?" And honestly, just to make sure... "...And of Runeterra? Either of you?"

Scorpia tapped her chin trying to recall if she had heard the name before.

7XSCSGs.png

"Can't say that I do. Sorry."
She was starting to realize that maybe this wasn't as cut and dry as she originally thought. "Well shoot, guess we're all far away from home huh?" Scorpia gave both of them a friendly smile. "But it's probably going to work itself out, right?"

@Yun Lee @Minerva @Lucky

And somehow this situation just got worse. If Scorpia didn't know what Runeterra was, that meant he wasn't there at all. It was a foolish hope to think he was still there even with the foreign sky, but hoped he had. Well, no matter. He would find his way back to Valoran as soon as he possibly could. Until then, allying with these two other lost souls was his best option. After all, what kind of protector would he be if he limited his aid to his homeworld?

"Indeed. Hopefully Miss Cheldar has some of the answers we all seek hidden away in this VIP room..."

maxresdefault.jpg

From somewhere within the crowd, Aqua would come out. "KAZUMA! HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME!?" She cried out towards him.

Several members of the crowd would throw off their cloaks, revealing hidden weapons. "MINTARNS GO HOME!" They shouted in unison. "We won't let the Lord-Pretender rule anymore! This is for Alagondar!" Several of them picked up rocks and started throwing them at the soldiers, meanwhile one with two daggers would start dodging through the crowd towards General Sabine.The crowd began to part and panic while those soldiers who could fight readied their shields.

@Ottonomous Ghost @Crow @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay

Arslan turned as a small riot suddenly began, and taking notice that quiete a few were injured. Blinking in awe at Kazuma's magical abilities, Arslan quickly snapped out of it and drew his blade.

If Kazuma's attack were to somehow fail, the Parsian Prince would try to intercept the attacker from getting any closer to Sabine or the injured soldiers in the same caravan as her.

@Minerva @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Ver @Ottonomous Ghost @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @dark @crowd @others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back