Non-Canon On a Cold Neverwinter Day IC

Status
Not open for further replies.

The orc would finally raise his sword, before a stabbing sound was heard, and the orc wavered a bit on his legs, swinging.

"May Gruumsh...damn you... to the Nine..." He roared as he collapsed to the ground. Behind him, Xalliana stood, blade in hand, positioned. She bowed gracefully.

"Thank you for your help." She said, tucking the dagger back into its sheath.

The mage would snap a glance back at Kazuma. "I'm trying to get us out of here, but I needed a physical component." She said, accusatorily. "I would like to focus on the spell so that we can survive."

There would be a large flash of light, like that of a flashbang, and all of the multiversal travelers would disappear from Toril with a pop.

Chapter 3: Of Doors and Cages

When you came to, you would find yourself in a crowded city square. However, something was different about this one. Instead of the sky stretching out endlessly, the city curved around, forming a ceiling. Buildings towered around you, with the room of one directly above you, red tiled.

Despite the oddity of appearing in the center of a square, no one paid you any heed. They kept to themselves, engrossed in their conversations or sales at stalls. The air felt crisp and cool, and the lighting made it look like evening. The market was lively and filled with people, talking with themselves.

latest

However, something about the area felt... off. There was a haze that permeated the area. One of paranoia and anxiety. While the square was crowded, people spoke in hushed tones and kept to themselves.

Soldiers wandered the streets, nervous eyes watching, their hands on steel. It was a ragtag group, consisting of all races wearing armor with different sigils on it. They marched in formation, jaded looks in their eyes. Several archers and crossbowmen stood on roofs, keeping watch over the streets below.

A man whispered to a girl. "I keep expecting The Lady to show up, but no one has seen her, thank the gods." he rubbed his arm. "Can't imagine what the state of the city would be like if she was here now." The woman agreed.

The blonde mage sighed. “Let’s see if we can’t find a way out of here.” She said, clutching her staff. “I’ll go look at market stalls, see what I can find.

You could remain in the Market Ward, but signs pointed to The Hive, the Lady’s Ward and The Clerk’s Ward.

Welcome to Sigil, the City Of Doors.

latest

@Alex Azure as Alucard (Castlevania)

Yours Truly as Aqua (Konosuba) and Lucina (Fire Emblem)

@Takumi as Arslan (Arslan Senki/Heroic Legend of Arslan)

@Crow as Clarisse (Granblue Fantasy)

@dark as Dante Aligheri (Dante's Inferno)

@Hida Tomonatsu as Diarmuid Saber (Fate/Grand Order)

@York as Elizia (Runescape)

@Lucky as Fjord (Critical Role)

@Ver as Kazuma Satou (Konosuba)

@Kaykay as Megumin (Konosuba)

@Gummi Bunnies as Merlin (Fate Series)

@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Richter Belmont (Castlevania)

@Ottonomous Ghost as Ryze (League of Legends)

@Jeremi as Scorpia (She-Ra)

@Sark as Stephen Strange (Marvel)

@Yun Lee as Taric (League of Legends)

@RyuKeiko as Wendy Marvell (Fairy Tail)​
Diarmuid had just finished flicking the last of the orcs' blood off of his blades when Xalliana had thanked them, a pleased smile coming to his lips at the gratitude. A bow was paid in kind, the knight's own gratitude on the tip of his tongue, when the pop struck him - suddenly, the low din of a quieting battlefield was replaced by the overwhelming hum of a bustling city, and his head raised once more, cocking a brow as he looked about the group. Were these the friends that Wendy kept?

Certainly an eclectic band of rogues, warriors, and magi; he would fit in nicely among them.

"Right then, strange as it is to join part way through, I'll join the hunt for information as well. Wendy, if you or anyone else needs me, I'll be in the..." He considered the directions they were given, furrowing his brows before nodding, "The Hive. Sounds like the sort of place where you would want to know how to wield a blade for self-defense."

@Minerva @RyuKeiko

After procuring some spare footwear, Merlin did think long and hard about where to go. Well, the Lady's Ward was very intriguing, but maybe there was one too many people planning to go there already. Alright, he made up his mind.

ac104a6624e35780ff3d1180431101421551053354_large.jpg

❝ And if you have no objections, I shall accompany you to the Hive as well. It doesn't hurt to have a little supporting help, and I can provide that. ❞ The mage intruded without much warning, giving a brief wink over to Diarmuid. Merlin mostly knew what he was doing here.

@Minerva @RyuKeiko @Hida Tomonatsu

Diarmuid had just finished flicking the last of the orcs' blood off of his blades when Xalliana had thanked them, a pleased smile coming to his lips at the gratitude. A bow was paid in kind, the knight's own gratitude on the tip of his tongue, when the pop struck him - suddenly, the low din of a quieting battlefield was replaced by the overwhelming hum of a bustling city, and his head raised once more, cocking a brow as he looked about the group. Were these the friends that Wendy kept?

Certainly an eclectic band of rogues, warriors, and magi; he would fit in nicely among them.

"Right then, strange as it is to join part way through, I'll join the hunt for information as well. Wendy, if you or anyone else needs me, I'll be in the..." He considered the directions they were given, furrowing his brows before nodding, "The Hive. Sounds like the sort of place where you would want to know how to wield a blade for self-defense."

@Minerva @RyuKeiko
After procuring some spare footwear, Merlin did think long and hard about where to go. Well, the Lady's Ward was very intriguing, but maybe there was one too many people planning to go there already. Alright, he made up his mind.

❝ And if you have no objections, I shall accompany you to the Hive as well. It doesn't hurt to have a little supporting help, and I can provide that. ❞ The mage intruded without much warning, giving a brief wink over to Diarmuid. Merlin mostly knew what he was doing here.

Wendy was panting, feeling slightly winded from overusing her magic whilst healing the soldiers in between her battles. Within a blink of an eye, so much had changed. The battle was won, Xalliana was thanking herself and Diarmuid for assisting in the battle, and keeping her soldiers alive, and then suddenly they were in this...bustling yet eerie market. Wendy felt... at ease, yet somehow she felt at home. "Oh wow... This place is a lot like Magnolia, just without the magic!" She exclaimed, propping herself against a nearby wall. She recognized a few faces in the group she was originally with before meeting Diarmuid, and smiled knowing they were okay.

Realizing Diarmuid was speaking to her, he nodded towards him and smiled. "I think I'll stay in the Market Ward for now, I should probably try resting a bit, before I use up all my magic energy." She replied. The white hair person seemed to be accompanying him though on his quest to the Hive, which did put Wendy's mind at ease. "If you two run into any trouble, I'll come running!" She exclaimed.

For her sake, staying put would give her a chance to catch a breather, but also still be of help on the lookout for someone Lady or something. On the other-hand, Wendy was just happy being some place that seemed relatively close to home, missing Fairy Tail all the while.

@Minerva @Hida Tomonatsu @Gummi Bunnies @MarketWard

"You will not."

Kazuma uttered a low yet cold, piercing growl as Merlin offered some "supporting help" to others heading around, aggressively grabbing a tight hold on the back of the mage's collar. "I'm not letting you out of my sight again, you stinky goblin! Try anything funny and I'll suplex you into kingdom come," he said through gritted teeth.

"Look at that, you even scared the girl away from going anywhere!" He went on, pointing toward Wendy for a moment as he kept his gaze fixed on the Caster. "Who knows what you'll be up to if left unattended?! So that's settled, I'll be going to the Hive too to keep my eye on you."

"Are you coming too, Aqua?! Megumin?!"

Wherever they were.

@Minerva @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Hida Tomonatsu @Anybody

"You will not."

Kazuma uttered a low yet cold, piercing growl as Merlin offered some "supporting help" to others heading around, aggressively grabbing a tight hold on the back of the mage's collar. "I'm not letting you out of my sight again, you stinky goblin! Try anything funny and I'll suplex you into kingdom come," he said through gritted teeth.

"Look at that, you even scared the girl away from going anywhere!" He went on, pointing toward Wendy for a moment as he kept his gaze fixed on the Caster. "Who knows what you'll be up to if left unattended?! So that's settled, I'll be going to the Hive too to keep my eye on you."

Wherever they were.

"I don't really mind going, but," Megumin started after conveniently appearing out of nowhere, "I really hope there's an opportunity to use Explosion magic on something."

@Minerva @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @Hida Tomonatsu
Huh, he had attracted an entourage. Well, more like one strangely familiar mage had saddled up alongside him to head into the Hive, and two more had come chasing after him, talking about the flamboyant magician causing trouble or about utilizing something known as Explosion magic?

"Actually, Lady Wendy is simply trying to conserve her strength," Diarmuid raised a hand to try and grab the attention of the trio from their little discussion, chuckling as the one stepping in to stop the mage reminding him of some rambunctious members of the Knights, "She and I was battling a horde of orcs, and in the process of securing our victory, she happened to use up a great deal of mana as mages do from time to time. Your friend there simply wished to join me as a companion, I'm sure."

"Ah, where are my matters,"
Realizing he had skipped introductions, the knight bowed his head slightly out of respect for the others while introducing himself, "Diarmuid, son of Donn and first spear of the Knights of Fianna. My blades will assist you just as they assisted Lady Wendy."

@RyuKeiko @Ver @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies

Huh, he had attracted an entourage. Well, more like one strangely familiar mage had saddled up alongside him to head into the Hive, and two more had come chasing after him, talking about the flamboyant magician causing trouble or about utilizing something known as Explosion magic?

"Actually, Lady Wendy is simply trying to conserve her strength," Diarmuid raised a hand to try and grab the attention of the trio from their little discussion, chuckling as the one stepping in to stop the mage reminding him of some rambunctious members of the Knights, "She and I was battling a horde of orcs, and in the process of securing our victory, she happened to use up a great deal of mana as mages do from time to time. Your friend there simply wished to join me as a companion, I'm sure."

"Ah, where are my matters,"
Realizing he had skipped introductions, the knight bowed his head slightly out of respect for the others while introducing himself, "Diarmuid, son of Donn and first spear of the Knights of Fianna. My blades will assist you just as they assisted Lady Wendy."

@RyuKeiko @Ver @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies
"You will not."

Wherever they were.

"I don't really mind going, but," Megumin started after conveniently appearing out of nowhere, "I really hope there's an opportunity to use Explosion magic on something."

@Minerva @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @Hida Tomonatsu

Blushing a bit at Kazuma's words, Wendy raised her hands defensively (And admittedly very adorably), and protested. "N-no! I'm just trying to rest and don't want to be a burden!" She exclaimed nervously, as she seemed to turn a light shade of red in embarrassment. "I'm not scared and...and..." She stammered a bit, biting her bottom lip slightly. What would Natsu say..? "I could probably still kick butt more than you!" She shouted out adorably, thrusting her hands to her sides defiantly.
View attachment 4324

She tried to sound tough, like maybe Erza or Natsu would sound... But let's be honest, it didn't come across as such.

@Minerva @Hida Tomonatsu @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Ver

The Hive

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f374d74743849562d434769384b513d3d2d3532353737313239352e313530633566613530353934386163653439373530383934343832362e6a7067

When you entered The Hive, it had become night. Or rather, what passed for night in Sigil. The district was clearly a slum, made up of cramped, dark alleys and ramshackle buildings stacked on top of one another. Shadowy figures hid in alleys, an orc blacksmith hit iron and wiped off his forehead. There were growls from the darkness, and the sound of coughs and screams from behind closed doors. Smog choked the area, coming from the factories of the nearby district. The air grew thicker the further you went. Was that rain that just hit your cheek, or was it sewer water? You couldn't be quite sure.

Despite the dreariness and smog, up ahead, there was laughter and brightness. Music played, and there were cheers. Tables were set up in the street, and a barker called.

"Welcome to the Sigil Night Market! One can find just about anything here in this place." He leaned in and gave a gap-toothed smile. It was menacing in a way, like venom dripping from his mouth. "If ye pay the right price." He then leaned back and laughed.

eow207_ancient_market_by_pc_0-d60e7l9.jpg

The market was packed full of people. A group of bards played music in the center of the market, while guards in cloaks watched as people perused the market stalls. A tiefling prostitute would pull a patron into a ramshackle inn, giggling as she did so. Several men and women in robes sat around a hookah, smoking gods know what. Shopkeepers were inviting each other into their stalls, calling names and hyping up what mystical black market goods they had, whether it be information or magical goods. Shady figures leaned against walls into back alleys, twirling daggers or flipping coins.

Up ahead, an argument could be heard between a shopkeeper and a patron. Several guards started approaching the two.

The Lady's Ward

In contrast to The Hive, the Lady's Ward was clean and sparkling. Fountains and stately manors lined the large boulevards. Statues and trees were laid out neatly, and widespread. At the end of a street lay a large fortified building one could surmise was a prison. Young men and women of all races in fine clothes could be seen strolling the street as a light rain started.

Coming upon a gazebo surrounded by people, a young man, in armor too large for him, stood with a tower shield blocking the entrance. "Alright, nothing to see here." He said, not quite sure of himself. "Please disperse." He would bash his sword against his shield in an effort to back them off.

This would be met by a crowd of upper class citizens pushing at him and clamoring. Behind him, inside the gazebo, two wizards could be seen conversing. Nearby, two guards could be seen consoling a human woman and talking to an elf. It appears something happened in the district that needed a group of soldiers to deal with. The young man nervously looked around as he was pushed further. "Please stand down and leave." He shouted.

The Market

maxresdefault.jpg

Despite it being night, the market was still busy. You entered the Grand Bazaar, which was much larger than even the Night Market. It was also a much more legitimate place than the Night Market. Children played in the street, a woman sold apples. It seemed to be festive and loud, even at late hours in a slight drizzle while the city was paranoid.

The blonde wizard would step into a small antiquities shop labelled Tivvum’s Antiquities. Nearby, boisterous laughter could be heard from a tavern. Meanwhile, market stalls and stores all lined the street.

The Clerk's Ward

It was the evening, and bureaucrats were wearily leaving the offices. It could be described as "dreary" or "bleak" or perhaps "drab" due to the grey stone that permeated much of the district. The buildings were large and intimidating, but were filled with bleary-eyed scribes and sages. However, at the end of the street you walked by, the Festhall could be seen. Many people walked into it, wearing masks and fancy dresses.

The Hive

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f374d74743849562d434769384b513d3d2d3532353737313239352e313530633566613530353934386163653439373530383934343832362e6a7067

When you entered The Hive, it had become night. Or rather, what passed for night in Sigil. The district was clearly a slum, made up of cramped, dark alleys and ramshackle buildings stacked on top of one another. Shadowy figures hid in alleys, an orc blacksmith hit iron and wiped off his forehead. There were growls from the darkness, and the sound of coughs and screams from behind closed doors. Smog choked the area, coming from the factories of the nearby district. The air grew thicker the further you went. Was that rain that just hit your cheek, or was it sewer water? You couldn't be quite sure.

Despite the dreariness and smog, up ahead, there was laughter and brightness. Music played, and there were cheers. Tables were set up in the street, and a barker called.

"Welcome to the Sigil Night Market! One can find just about anything here in this place." He leaned in and gave a gap-toothed smile. It was menacing in a way, like venom dripping from his mouth. "If ye pay the right price." He then leaned back and laughed.

eow207_ancient_market_by_pc_0-d60e7l9.jpg

The market was packed full of people. A group of bards played music in the center of the market, while guards in cloaks watched as people perused the market stalls. A tiefling prostitute would pull a patron into a ramshackle inn, giggling as she did so. Several men and women in robes sat around a hookah, smoking gods know what. Shopkeepers were inviting each other into their stalls, calling names and hyping up what mystical black market goods they had, whether it be information or magical goods. Shady figures leaned against walls into back alleys, twirling daggers or flipping coins.

Up ahead, an argument could be heard between a shopkeeper and a patron. Several guards started approaching the two.

The Lady's Ward

In contrast to The Hive, the Lady's Ward was clean and sparkling. Fountains and stately manors lined the large boulevards. Statues and trees were laid out neatly, and widespread. At the end of a street lay a large fortified building one could surmise was a prison. Young men and women of all races in fine clothes could be seen strolling the street as a light rain started.

Coming upon a gazebo surrounded by people, a young man, in armor too large for him, stood with a tower shield blocking the entrance. "Alright, nothing to see here." He said, not quite sure of himself. "Please disperse." He would bash his sword against his shield in an effort to back them off.

This would be met by a crowd of upper class citizens pushing at him and clamoring. Behind him, inside the gazebo, two wizards could be seen conversing. Nearby, two guards could be seen consoling a human woman and talking to an elf. It appears something happened in the district that needed a group of soldiers to deal with. The young man nervously looked around as he was pushed further. "Please stand down and leave." He shouted.

The Market

maxresdefault.jpg

Despite it being night, the market was still busy. You entered the Grand Bazaar, which was much larger than even the Night Market. It was also a much more legitimate place than the Night Market. Children played in the street, a woman sold apples. It seemed to be festive and loud, even at late hours in a slight drizzle while the city was paranoid.

The blonde wizard would step into a small antiquities shop labelled Tivvum’s Antiquities. Nearby, boisterous laughter could be heard from a tavern. Meanwhile, market stalls and stores all lined the street.

The Clerk's Ward

It was the evening, and bureaucrats were wearily leaving the offices. It could be described as "dreary" or "bleak" or perhaps "drab" due to the grey stone that permeated much of the district. The buildings were large and intimidating, but were filled with bleary-eyed scribes and sages. However, at the end of the street you walked by, the Festhall could be seen. Many people walked into it, wearing masks and fancy dresses.

"No, there's definitely something going on there behind you,"
The young man found Scorpia's tall frame trying to look past him, her claws snapping in excitement. "Is it a secret meeting? I bet it's a secret meeting." She chuckled. "So cool, I knew it was a good idea to head here! And oh!" She pointed to the human woman and elf who were talking to two other guards. "Yep, something happened. Looks like it was something sad too...Oh! Can I help? I could give her a hug, I'm really good at that!"

@Minerva @Everyone @TheLadysWard

SHULK
Makes his debut

“Where am I?” Shulk asked to himself. His voice wavers as he looks around the unfamiliar territory he finds himself in.

He walked through a door to head to the bathroom, and this definitely isn’t a toilet.

He wanders around, looking at the area he finds himself in. He overhears someone call this place the “Sigil Night Market”

Shulk approached a group of individuals. He knows shady places like these aren’t trustworthy at all, but asking someone is the best bet because he has to peepee really badly.

“Excuse me?” He asks the group, which consists of a white haired man with a strange magic staff, a young boy in a strange green jacket, a dude wearing clothes that left his abdomen wide open, a girl in a red-brimmed cap, and another black haired girl, “do you know where there’s any restrooms? Sorry for bothering,”

@Gummi Bunnies @Ver @Hida Tomonatsu @Kaykay @RyuKeiko @Minerva @TheHive

Last edited:
The Lady's Ward

"No, there's definitely something going on there behind you," The young man found Scorpia's tall frame trying to look past him, her claws snapping in excitement. "Is it a secret meeting? I bet it's a secret meeting." She chuckled. "So cool, I knew it was a good idea to head here! And oh!" She pointed to the human woman and elf who were talking to two other guards. "Yep, something happened. Looks like it was something sad too...Oh! Can I help? I could give her a hug, I'm really good at that!"

"Well, isn't this a wonderful change of scenery? Such a change from being in-between the depiction of Ragnarok and Mount Olympus. This place is gorgeous."

A woman exclaimed behind Scorpia and the crowd of upper-class Citizens as one hell of a beautiful woman approached. Braided blonde hair at the front and long flowing hair at the back, and armor that covers all the vital areas but somewhat revealing, this woman marched through the crowd to approach the guard who was keeping everyone at bay. She'd get all sorts of looks from the populace as she was completely irresistible, man all over her realm adored her and wished to be her lover.

180px-SkinArt_Freya_Default_V2.jpg

"There's clearly more going on behind there than you want us to know. Just let me through. You can let me through, right?"

That was when Scorpia made her move in an attempt to look past the guard. Freya noticed this as well; a human woman and an elf speaking with each other.

"Good find, honey. You must have the eye for this. Guard, let us pass. I assure you we are more than... capable, of handling the situation. Can't you see our gear? Whatever's going on past you, we can handle it."

@Minerva @Jeremi @TheLadysWard​

As Taric finally arrived at the Clerk's Ward, he found himself once again on his own. But that was quite all right with him; as much as he did enjoy meeting new people, he had grown accustomed to working on his own even back home. Though everyone seemed quite tired after what must be a long day of work...he wouldn't bother them, then. Best to let them rest. Instead, he made his way to this Festhall. How peculiar, all these people in masks. Surely, it couldn't be anything sinister. But after his encounter with those orcs, he refused to take any chances.

@Minerva

"Well, isn't this a wonderful change of scenery? Such a change from being in-between the depiction of Ragnarok and Mount Olympus. This place is gorgeous."

A woman exclaimed behind Scorpia and the crowd of upper-class Citizens as one hell of a beautiful woman approached. Braided blonde hair at the front and long flowing hair at the back, and armor that covers all the vital areas but somewhat revealing, this woman marched through the crowd to approach the guard who was keeping everyone at bay. She'd get all sorts of looks from the populace as she was completely irresistible, man all over her realm adored her and wished to be her lover.

"There's clearly more going on behind there than you want us to know. Just let me through. You can let me through, right?"

That was when Scorpia made her move in an attempt to look past the guard. Freya noticed this as well; a human woman and an elf speaking with each other.

"Good find, honey. You must have the eye for this. Guard, let us pass. I assure you we are more than... capable, of handling the situation. Can't you see our gear? Whatever's going on past you, we can handle it."

@Minerva @Jeremi @TheLadysWard​

"Gear?" Scorpia twirled around to get a look at her tail which probably knocked over some helpless bystanders before she was content and snapped her claws. "That's my gear, but hey! I like your look!" She remarked to Freya. "The name's Scorpia, a pleasure to meet you!"

@Minerva @Raynar Saassin

"Gear?" Scorpia twirled around to get a look at her tail which probably knocked over some helpless bystanders before she was content and snapped her claws. "That's my gear, but hey! I like your look!" She remarked to Freya. "The name's Scorpia, a pleasure to meet you!"

"The name's Freya. The pleasure's all mine."

Freya responded to Scorpia.

"This place is beautiful, isn't it? I wonder why this Guard isn't letting us past. It can't possibly be my good looks, could it? A lot of men including Frost Giants craft schemes in order to take me for their own~"

@Jeremi @Minerva @TheLadysWard​

❝ Oh you flatter me, mister Kazuma. ❞ The mage chuckled at the other's rather aggressive declaration of "keeping an eye on him." It was almost like Kazuma really did like following Merlin around. But besides that, this should be more than enough to handle exploring the Hive. Oh right, there were a few new faces in this handy dandy group this time around. So turning his attention to Diarmuid...

❝ Wow, it must be my lucky day, getting to explore alongside an actual knight such as yourself, mister Diarmuid! Then allow this humble mage of flowers be of assistance, for my name is Merlin. ❞ Introducing himself, Merlin quickly glanced at the others. If someone were quick to notice, there was a sly smirk for a split second.

tumblr_pzmrqu1fSg1vgzd4so6_r2_250.gifv

❝ Oh and I can't forget about these helpful folks also tagging along! If memory proves to be right with me, this is Kazuma, Aqua, and Megumin. Ah... mister Kazuma is pretty grumpy if you couldn't tell, maybe exhausted from the last venture we had together, buuut don't mind him, I'm sure he wants to spend more time with me! ❞ He didn't even try to whisper that last bit, laughing out loud for the person in question to hear. Obviously doing this on purpose, perhaps.

Once they made it to the Hive, Merlin was immediately drawn in by the various wares this overly shady place offered. That and there was another new face that stuck out from the crowd. No time than the present to be a good samaritan!

❝ Ah, you require the services of a restroom, I take it? Well, I merely arrived here moments ago, but I shall assist you in this search to relieve yourself, good sir. Come now, it can't hurt to ask around! ❞ Without a beat skipped, Merlin took a hold of Shulk's hand and guided him rather abruptly toward one of the shopkeepers that happened to be closest to them.

❝ Good day, may I ask where the nearest lavatory could be? This young man here requires it's services before he misses nature's call. And as for me, I would like to browse your wares. I never get the chance to see such items before me. ❞ Merlin didn't show any shame on announcing the other's need for a restroom, along with showing a personal interest on what was being sold here. This could only end well.

@amwexia @Ver @Hida Tomonatsu @Kaykay @Minerva
@TheHive

Fjord

He considered how he could be the most useful and decided his best course of action was to strike up a conversation with the guard. "Hey, the other guards noticed you needed some help. I was sent to be your replacement. They even told me to give you some money to get better fitting armor along with a new shield," he replied with an air of calm coolness, using his natural charm to hopefully get the guard to lower the weapon and make things easier.

@Raynar Saassin @Jeremi @Minerva

Fjord

He considered how he could be the most useful and decided his best course of action was to strike up a conversation with the guard. "Hey, the other guards noticed you needed some help. I was sent to be your replacement. They even told me to give you some money to get better fitting armor along with a new shield," he replied with an air of calm coolness, using his natural charm to hopefully get the guard to lower the weapon and make things easier.

"Oh wow I didn't realize you worked for the guard!" Scorpia exclaimed in surprise. "Huh...it's a small world after all."

@Raynar Saassin @Lucky @Minerva

"No, there's definitely something going on there behind you," The young man found Scorpia's tall frame trying to look past him, her claws snapping in excitement. "Is it a secret meeting? I bet it's a secret meeting." She chuckled. "So cool, I knew it was a good idea to head here! And oh!" She pointed to the human woman and elf who were talking to two other guards. "Yep, something happened. Looks like it was something sad too...Oh! Can I help? I could give her a hug, I'm really good at that!"

@Minerva @Everyone @TheLadysWard

@Minerva @Jeremi @TheLadysWard

@Minerva @Raynar Saassin
"The name's Freya. The pleasure's all mine."

Freya responded to Scorpia.

"This place is beautiful, isn't it? I wonder why this Guard isn't letting us past. It can't possibly be my good looks, could it? A lot of men including Frost Giants craft schemes in order to take me for their own~"

@Jeremi @Minerva @TheLadysWard
Fjord

"Oh wow I didn't realize you worked for the guard!" Scorpia exclaimed in surprise. "Huh...it's a small world after all."

The guard looked as the two discussed and perked up at Fjord's statement. He offered a salute.

"You're here to relieve me of duty? Thank Bahamut." He said with a sigh. He pushed his way through the crowd, and ran down the street towards the large building.

One of the wizards would look over. "There's been a murder." He said, calling the group into the Gazebo, though due to space restrictions and the fact that the crowd was closing in, one would need to stand where the guard was.

"As you can tell, this is..." He paused and gestured t the crowd with the hand not holding the staff. "Not a common occurrence in this part of Sigil."​

The guard looked as the two discussed and perked up at Fjord's statement. He offered a salute.

"You're here to relieve me of duty? Thank Bahamut." He said with a sigh. He pushed his way through the crowd, and ran down the street towards the large building.

One of the wizards would look over. "There's been a murder." He said, calling the group into the Gazebo, though due to space restrictions and the fact that the crowd was closing in, one would need to stand where the guard was.

"As you can tell, this is..." He paused and gestured t the crowd with the hand not holding the staff. "Not a common occurrence in this part of Sigil."​

Realizing why the guard had stood where he did Scorpia took it upon herself to take over his spot, albeit with her back turned to the ever inclosing crowd. "Whoa that's...that's kind of heavy," Scorpia remarked solemnly. "Do you guys know what happened?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back