One Month Mile Marker?!

Tiko

Draconic Administrator/Mentor
Administrator
Mentor
Nexus GM
Gosh, we have come so far in such a short span of time that it's hard to imagine that we've only been up and running for four weeks! I want to personally congratulate each and every person for a resoundingly successful opening for Storyteller's Circle.

Many thanks are in order to everyone who has dedicated their time and energy into the site.

Foremost I wish to extend personal thanks and gratitude to our entire Warden team, many of whom have been working around the clock to make our new arrivals feel like welcomed guests. Gwazi Magnum in particular deserves a gesture of gratitude for his diligent and tireless attention to our Introduction forum.

I also want to extend thanks to Nilum and those who arrived with him for their hard work in getting us into second place on the top RP sites that opened up the flood gates to our new arrivals.

Lastly every one of our users who have been joining roleplays or working to get their own roleplays up and running have my thanks and gratitude. Without users creating stories, our site loses meaning. You're why we have created this place, and words cannot describe my pleasure at seeing such healthy inspiration, interaction, and enthusiasm from everyone.

I personally look forward to seeing what December will bring! Also as a reminder for those who have been assisting with voting. TopRPSites will be resetting their votes in just over 26 hours. Once this happens all of the site's votes will be reset to 0 to start the race anew. If we want to reclaim our position at the top we'll need a resurgence of voting as soon as the votes reset.

Last edited:
Back