one x one partner search thread.

Partner Search Thread
Welcome to my search thread, below you will find what roleplays that I hope will be hopefully interested in doing with me in a one x one pairing.

ABOUT ME
Hello everyone, I am ShadowWolves and I am looking to roleplay. I am a male in my mid-20s and work weekends, but am free during the weekday. I am generally a really nice person and really laid back person who likes to make new friends and would be happy if I could make a couple of friends on here that are also my rp partners. I tend to overthink replies sometimes and have anxieties about a partner's feelings about a roleplay we are doing together and tend to over think things. I usually respond in a para+ format which means that I will write a paragraph response and up to three paragraphs per response or more depending on the roleplay and how detailed I want to be.

TRIGGER WARNINGS
Some of the roleplays that I have may have a darker theme about them, some triggers that may be present in the roleplay. but only mentioned are the following: Depression, anxiety, self-harm(mentioned only), sadness, doubt, abuse, etc., this note is here to warn the users that are reading this that may be triggered by the above triggers and serves to give them advanced notice so that they may have a better-informed decision on whether not they wish to do the scenario with me. I do not wish to trigger anyone, which is why this trigger warning is here.

Now that all that is all out of the way, and I have covered my ass from persecution, here is the reason you are all looking at this thread, to decide whether or not you wish to do a one x one roleplay with me.

Roleplay Ideas
Futuristic Idea​
Combat Tour of the Milky Way Galaxy: I am here to ask if anyone would like to do a roleplay with me about humanities first military endeavor in the stars. This effort is supported by the United Nations which has a primary mission of establishing contact with other races and hopefully coming to peaceful terms with each race they encounter. But they will have to duke it out with other races who don't take as kindly to humanity in the stars.

here is the lore of the species in the rp:

Humanity: Humanity, born 66 million years ago on the planet earth, never thought of much as a space-fairing species, until the 2020's when they finally were able to launch and build their own spaceport and send up their first space vessel, a crude one at best in those times but it was still a spacecraft none the less, for a time humanity was content to explore only the closest planets to their own homeworld, in the year 2080, humanity built its very first military spacecraft, one that could travel the stars and carry their military around. The craft went through a five-year testing phase, which in 2085 it was cleared to begin a rotation in space, in which it was decided that instead of one of earth's military factions sponsoring the vessel, it would be under the command of their 'United Nations'.

The Gel'adorn: The Gel'adorn are a species that resembles the bumblebee of earth, but the differences are striking and any human that looks at this race can see that. They are a fairly peaceful bunch, preferring to stay out of any galactic conflict, they are excited by the prospect of humans being able to explore the galaxy beyond their borders and are ready to welcome them with open arms. The Gel'adorn have been a space-fairing race since the beginning of humanity and have long since relied on their 'hive mind' to keep them safe and make decisions for them.

Canarm: The Canarm is a space-fairing species that are similar to the Galama in appearance, but with longer Antennai then that of the Galama. They are a technologically advanced species with a military force that could rival even that of humanity at its current time on its planet. They were the first in the galactic community to discover the use of the hyperspace jump as well as many other technological advances that have helped their species stay ahead of all the rest.
The Canarm have many values that they treasure, but the one they honor above all else, is loyalty, Loyalty is a staple in their society and you can see it everywhere.

The Mighty Elkanor: As the name suggests the mighty Elkanor are a sentient species that have a similar appearance to an Earth deer. Their species consist exclusively of females, as their males died out long ago due to a beast that has plagued their lands for ages. They had been successful in chasing it away from their lands, but it was still no good as the beast returns every 5000 years to try and break through to their capital city.

Qual'terram: The Qual'terram are a species of water sprites, they live in the water as their planet Terram Prime, is a water world, there are sparse traces of dry land, but underneath the water lies their main city, from which their government rule.

Lotheans: The lotheans are a sapient race of machines, they became a space-fairing race, twenty or so cycles after the Canarm achieved space-fairing status, but have used the discoveries made by the Canarm, to travel and explore. They have learned much, they have a hatred for the Canarm, as the Canarm are the ones responsible for assassinating their first ever great leader who led them to sapience.

3- A Cyberpunk Romance: A net-runner is threatened after a botched corporation contract and puts out a contract for a mercenary to protect him/her, His apartment is assaulted and the two have to go on the run, once they manage to get to a safe spot that they defend from all kinds of bad guys and weird stuff happening the two start to gain a mutual respect for each other and over time they start to have feelings about each other.

Modern/Realistic Settings
A Runaway Child/Teen: A Teen/child runs away from their foster home because they are being treated like crap and no one wants to do anything about it. The child/teen finds their way to a truck stop station and they try to find someone that will let them stay a while. When a man pulls into the station and the child/teen is left sitting there in the light for everyone to see, the man becomes sympathetic and tries to help the child/teen and as the interaction between the child/teen goes on, the child/teen finds themselves gravitated towards the stranger and asks to go with him and agrees as the days go on and the child/teen starts to gain or lose trust in the man, down the line depending on how well they both trust each other at the moment, the child/teen wants this person, this man, to be their new foster parent and a new chapter begins for the child/teen where they will be in a loving home.

A mercenary's bad day: A mercenary is given a lone-wolf mission of infiltrating and destroying several targets of opportunity that will help set the stage for a regular-army led assault on a compound owned and held by the most wanted terrorist group in the world. The mercenary is captured and is held captive by the terrorists and tortured by the terrorist for information, badly beaten and looking for a way to escape his captors, the mercenary has to figure his way out of this incredibly bad situation, but maybe there's a chance he has some help from the inside. A young lady forced to keep him alive while they torture the mercenary has gained sympathy for the mercenary and is going to help him escape.

A Shut-in Boy: A high school boy is a mystery to his classmates and the rest of his graduating class, wherever he goes, no one can be able to find him until he wants to be found and is never seen outside when it is a school day. Some of the students have begun to speculate that he might be a ghost, just a myth, a creation of their imagination, but nobody truly believes it. Some of the girls in his graduating class have tried to figure out where he goes by talking to the few people he makes conversation with but, when they are asked, they say they don't know who the girls are talking about, like they are trying to either hide him or truly do not know the boy at all and he is just a person who gives them a quick line of conversation and disappears before they can respond properly to whatever he is telling them.

There is an old part of the school that they think is ancient and is poorly lit, some have thought that maybe the boy is spending his breaks in there. He does attend his classes, though everytime he does come back, people have noticed two things about him, one: his posture seems to indicate that he looks even sadder and depressed than he normally looks. Two: his skin looks like it has fresh cuts, almost as if he is cutting himself under the radar, but very lightly, not enough to break the surface of his skin, almost like scratching.

In order to get to the bottom of this, one of the girls that is discussing this mystery with a friend of hers that wants to find out the truth of this boy and possibly make friends with him tells her friend that she is going to go searching for the boy and see if she can find him no matter how long it takes and where it takes her, even if that means going into the ancient part of the school that is quite honestly creepy feeling to most students. When she does find him, will she be able to talk to him and try to get him to open up so that she can tell the others, or will she decide to keep what she finds out a mystery and let everyone else continue to try and figure it out for themselves. Will she grow attached, or will she be an unlucky person and not wanna have anything to do with him. Either way there is one thing that is constant in everyone's mind that is involved in this mystery, this boy has no friends and should at least have one, if not more. For those that are more popular their line of thinking is that they would like this boy to be dragged out into the light and exposed as some kind of fraud that they think he is. If this girl does find him, will she also be able to protect him from those who wish to do him harm/expose him for what they think he is and not what he is and possibly change him for the worse.

A Fighter-Pilots Love: Story Idea:
Garreth Olsen, a Navy Commander aboard the aircraft carrier USS Nimitz and commander of Strike Fighter Squadron 11 (Red Rippers)(VFA-11) is assigned a new weapons system officer to his aircraft when the two meet it is like the skies have shown a sign that this female pilot who was to be his co-pilot, was a girl that might with the right amount of time could turn out to be the one special girl he has been looking for his whole life. Can he get this girl to like him enough to wanna maybe be his girl? Or will she just become another girl passing through his squadron who just came to think of him as another fighter jockey who just knew nothing of love?

These are just one x one pairings, I have some group ones that would not be appropriate for this thread. I will post those in a separate thread when I feel like doing a group roleplay.

Anyways, I hope someone is interested in these.

Have a good rest of your day everyone

ShadowWolves

"We are Wolves, We are Many"

Last edited:
I’m really interested in your “Shut-In Boy” idea if you are still open to people!

Back