[OOC] Ages Eternal - General OOC

I know! That's why I want to do it!

There is an ocean right next to Paloria's volcanoes. You can come from there. Also, her domain spreads from the north to the south pole anyways.

For Lore: Only one page per god. Update the page as you make creations.

That is all, thanks for reading. :)

Hey gang, sorry I'm not really contributing much haha, you guys are mostly posting while I'm asleep, but my character is really just going to be zipping around chatting to everyone anyway. Pls remember in interactions with the Scribe, they can basically read your mind. Not exact words, but concepts and thoughts and energies-I try and make that pretty clear in the way I'm writing it, but basically assume that the Scribe knows vaguely whatever you just wrote in your post. Don't worry, it's not gonna do anything with that info though, haha, just maybe write it down and hide it somewhere.

Don't know how well the characters remember each other, but I'm playing it as though at least a few of us know each other quite well, even if some chars are newly created by the All Father?

Last edited:
Just to let you guys know, Horicabu won't be able to get on until tomorrow. If your willing to wait for him, he'll still be happy to respond, just not for a bit, otherwise he won't mind if you guys that had things to do him did other things.

Hey Hori, I've thought of some interesting troll logic to use as Nonpa's philosophy.
1. The Evil do harm to the innocent and good of heart.
2. The Most Evil do harm to the Evil, who mock True Evil for harming the innocent.
3. Nonpa is the Most Evil, therefore, he only does harm to the Evil.
4. Those who are innocent and those of good heart are spared of Nonpa's Evil ways, for harming them would mock his own evil.

I think this would make him much more interesting, and I think it would just about fill all his concepts as a god of Destruction.

Back