[OOC] Ages Eternal - General OOC

You can still join up. We're about to start up the mortal age. But there's plenty of land for your god to take

@Otomos the Crazy !! I thought you were dead! So great to see you back.

We restarted. No easy way to sum up; you really ought to read the IC, I guess. Anyways, we are almost done with the genesis age, so you may want to just wait. So far we have Orcs, Soulless fungus people, Dwarves, Eldritch guys, dragons, werewolves or something... But if nothing like this appeals to you, go ahead and start posting now.

Everyone, especially those like @Otomos the Crazy who are just now making characters, we have been talking, and we want to make Ages Eternal into an Epic. This would be a bit of a risk, but we are confident in where we are that we could get by. Anyways, If we do this, we plan to start a new continent/planet/or something for new gods that basically gets a second Genesis. We were thinking Spike and Otomos should just join this, provided we find them more people to play with.

This said, I really don't want anybody to over-work themselves (Myself included) so we are going to go looking for a new GM willing to run this new land, while me, Cookies and Pawnige run threads of Legends Eternal (the sort of game where we are mortals, not gods) in the old land.

Also we want to get opinions/approval from you guys before moving forward. All thoughts are welcome here, we need to know we won't lose anybody for any reason doing this. I personally think having front page attention would be very helpful, but again, what's your opinion on this?

Alright, We are going to move forward with this. I will need a few more things from you guys, though:

I need a brief summary of each of your creations history up until the bronze age, and their current standing. We are skipping ahead a few hundred years until we are in the bronze age of the Continent, which will be called Idain. At the same time we are going to start another continent for any new players and those who came too late such as @Spike1d23 and @Otomos the Crazy and anyone else who might join this point on. This new land, called Obus, will have new gods from another Elder god and will start another Genesis stage.

Anyways, this brief summary I spoke of needs to be posted in the Lore page, And once everyone's done, we will start the epic. Thank you!! I'm super excited!

EDIT: Not to seem condescending or anything, just for a few of you it wasn't clear, the stuff in bold.

Last edited:
Well, I want to join in as some sort of a superperson, like somewhere between a god and a mortal. He'll switch back and forth from Legends Eternal to Ages Eternal, but will mostly be in Legends Eternal.
Is that fine?

You'll have to come up with a tangible reason he is neither god nor mortal and run it by us, but assuming you can come up with a good reason, sure.

You'll have to come up with a tangible reason he is neither god nor mortal and run it by us, but assuming you can come up with a good reason, sure.
Perhaps a creation of Goggins with free will which was granted significant powers, or a cloud of chaos which formed itself as the superperson?

Back