[OOC] Ages Eternal - General OOC

Woo! Always need a good goddess of the Underworld. Question! Is she talking to Rasti? Just cause Rasti is currently sitting on a big foresty rock maze thing-Raxis is in in the sky. And should she tell everyone that the new creatures are temporary? Also, love the rules line :p

Ah yeah haha-- sorry i was trying to figure out where everyone was, for some reason i thought sky, my bad I'll edit that haha. And yes she's talking to Rasti. Thanks haha I feel quite proud of the line have to admit XD

whatever haha I'm sure the more we play the more we'll get a feel for the setting and characters

Alright! The updates are finished and I can ask a question! Do you want me to show you what I got, so you can review it? It'll also give you a little sneak peek for what I have planned for Miria's introduction.

@_BB_ Yhea thought it was appropriate! And a world without meed is not a world i care to be a part off :D

Finally starting on my post! From thee shadows, Nonpa cometh? Know ye sin, and be afeared for ye damned souls!

Hahahaha yes damn the humans! Should I wait for the rest of the intro posts to come in before replying?

Oh ok then XD

So sorry these are all turning into mega long posts! I really like this character though haha

Last edited:
My new Profile Pic! I drew Vanos and shaded him.
6cwsiL9idtOVk92v1ky-yb7Z8nVzq_eXptogrp2zWSGvnlBbKvHUFBy-NzuqFYzkkAzLIc0EVP9na_wluEfvaaNjO2mh4_Or=w1280-h720-rw-no

@Zorja, go ahead and make your character. I'd enjoy having to compete against another character for who goes to which underworld. I don't think all mortals should go to my Hell when they die.

Back