OOC Chat

@Blitz since Lykos went off in the opposite direction I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do now xD
you can continue along your way to the area you were originally heading. or If your curious about the cat you could try following him. I will not tell you how to play your characters as the entire roleplay is open and up to your interpretation if you feel your character will do something do it. if you feel confused or lost and just need an idea feel free to message any time. I have an idea that involves you and Alastor if your interested and so is @KeekeeI. I was thinking While Zander talks with Nix that he may send Alastor to fetch someone who owes him a favor.

you can continue along your way to the area you were originally heading. or If your curious about the cat you could try following him. I will not tell you how to play your characters as the entire roleplay is open and up to your interpretation if you feel your character will do something do it. if you feel confused or lost and just need an idea feel free to message any time. I have an idea that involves you and Alastor if your interested and so is @KeekeeI. I was thinking While Zander talks with Nix that he may send Alastor to fetch someone who owes him a favor.
Oh I'm fine with that!

Hay guys sorry I haven't been around my health is been complicated this week and next week Tuesday I have a 3 hr procedure. I've got a lot going on but I will try to get to this soon.

Hay guys sorry I haven't been around my health is been complicated this week and next week Tuesday I have a 3 hr procedure. I've got a lot going on but I will try to get to this soon.
Don't worry Gola. You take car3e of yourself first!

No worries Gola, your health is more important. Take as long as you need :)

Thank you everyone for waiting Gola's procedure went well and hopefully she will be back to roleplaying with us soon.

Back