OOC Chat

KANdragonart

The Six Lands
Here is our old thread if you need to see it but otherwise this is where our chats will be from now on. @sissyd00q @Lish @Mizzrym @skydude808 @Comet @TMITM @Smams19 @nico WE ARE OFFICIALLY A MULTITHREAD RP!

Last edited:
Hey, I wasn't pinged, but I did have a character in this rp. If you wanted to cut her out that's fine or maybe it was an accident, but I thought I would ask.

Hey, I wasn't pinged, but I did have a character in this rp. If you wanted to cut her out that's fine or maybe it was an accident, but I thought I would ask.
It was an accident! I was trying to ping everyone. This is the multithreaded I just want to know who is still interested so I can move everyone's characters to the new thread or if they wanted to do it themselves.

It was an accident! I was trying to ping everyone. This is the multithreaded I just want to know who is still interested so I can move everyone's characters to the new thread or if they wanted to do it themselves.
Alright thanks for the clarification!! Sorry if my message seemed malicious.

Sorry to appear out of the blue ^^; Is this still going? Also, I checked the area where a message has been posted and was wondering if that was us picking up where we left off or if we were starting over?

Sorry to appear out of the blue ^^; Is this still going? Also, I checked the area where a message has been posted and was wondering if that was us picking up where we left off or if we were starting over?
The admins have had some life events/issues come up and have been absent from this platform as well as discord. Once things are picked back up, we'll be sure to let you know!

How is everything going with everyone?! If it's anything personal, you don't have to say what it is here, but you are free to pm me instead. I apologize for my LONG absence. I have been dealing with a lot of changes in my personal life but I'm hoping to get everything back on track now! If anyone has suggestions on how we should proceed please say so! Anything helps!

@Bootryx @nico @Mizzrym @Lish @TMITM (Sadly it looks like some people have left? :,( their names aren't popping up)

Back