MANiKiN OOC Discussion and Character Reservation

Good evening. I am here as directed. This seems like an interesting RP. The clever play on chess and cards caught my attention.

Good evening. I am here as directed. This seems like an interesting RP. The clever play on chess and cards caught my attention.

Hi, Phil! Make sure you check out the character sheets section where you can find the available roles as well as the character sheet itself!

~M

I just looked at that and suddenly grew overwhelmed. I'm not a programmer. That is intimidating.

Oh, it is as easy as ever - promise. All you really have to do is a trade where it says "color1" for one of the hex codes "#00000"... Obviously, every "color1" should be the same code, etc. Outside of that, just input your info. :) But if you just make your character and get the info made up, we can handle the rest together no problem!

~M

Hello everyone! I will post this both here and on the original OOC thread created awhile ago. This rp was made with the plan that this quarters classes were not going to be as intense so that I can focus both on this and school. However, once the quarter started, and I saw my new degree audit I found out that I had to make an emergency switch of classes. While my director of my program should have notified me of this before the quarter started he failed to do so like most things when it comes to the program I am in. This quarter I am in two very intense sewing and patterning classes, and just barley have time to prep for my convention in April, let alone all the homework and be active on here. Luckily this quarter ends in a few weeks, and all should go back to being not as intense. I'm sorry I have to put this on hold until then, but I want to give you all an amazing experience!

Back