Tapestry of the Ages OOC Discussion

Tiko

Draconic Administrator/Mentor
Administrator
Mentor
Nexus GM
Alright, we'll be using this thread for general OOC Discussion related to this roleplay. Whether that's for people to ask questions, propose story lines, discuss plot ideas, or work on characters, it can all go here.

Just a general headsup to everyone. I typically don't do posts on Saturday's and Wednesdays because I'm at work all day on those days.

For anyone that I didn't make it to today with getting your threads started, I'll get yours up on Sunday. Scene setting has never been my strong point, so the posts are taking a while to get through them all :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Once I get the rest of them finished, I should be able to settle into a nice posting rhythm with everyone.

Due to an ongoing serious maintenance issue with my apartment and a two day migraine, I'm going to be a few days not posting until this gets resolved. Apologies for people who have been waiting already. I'll get caught up on everything asap.

I'm having trouble figuring out where I should do my first rp post. Sorry I haven't posted anything yet. Life has been busy for me.

No worries, that's on me not you. I had to pause things a bit due to some issues going on offline. The situation is still unresolved and looking like it won't be any time soon unfortunately so I'm working to get caught up on posts today and get things moving forward. It'll be more slow and steady than rapid posting for a bit, but I'd rather get things moving than leave them sit at a standstill.

Getting posts up into the ongoing scenes first, then I'll start setting up threads/starting posts for the other players who haven't started yet. I'll shoot you a message when I get to yours!

Of course! No worries. I hope things get worked out in your life. Take your time, there is no rush! Your health and life situation come before the rp. This can always wait and can come back to. Thank you so much for the effort you put into this rp tho! I'm really excited for when things get rolling. Until then, Good luck and I wish you well!

Alright, hate to do this but the timing of this roleplay launch coinciding with our apartment situation and needing to break lease early and now move to another state has left me largely unable to give any attention to actually getting things going.

Realistically speaking that isn't likely to change until after the move and when things are a bit more settled.

I don't plan to abandon the roleplay, but for now I am going to be putting this whole thing on hold with the exception of occasional postings for things already ongoing.

Once things are stable for me, I'll touch base with everyone who was interested and see who all is still interested.

Back