Did you mean Cookies McSalsa?
I don't know, but he used to send a PM to me saying that he was done with this website but would still join this rp. unfortunately, he just vanished without signs at all.

Additionally, Devin's and Ragenaut's RP photos in the Faction thread were randomly removed..

Nani?!

Really???
Let me take a look... hmm...

Hey @Deroc, just wanted to say that I'm sorry for just vanishing. I was just really burnt out of Forum RPs. Just wanted you to know that I'm back now, and that's really about it. Just wanted to apologize and get any possible anger over with.

It's no problem, okay.
Are you ready to roleplay? I think I can send a bunch of people into Halfglass for some roleplaying time, while all the others are sleeping...

@LORDKHAOS, hey there goes your prey! The United States of Halfglass! You can send your Khaos invasion fleet to sail east, until it ends up in the far west and then reaches Halfglass! >:D

Well, if you can't handle too many RPs, you can focus on a few RPs that you like the most, for example RACC

Cool, and yeah, time to get Half-Glass up and running.

@LORDKHAOS, I think it would be cool if one of your ships got lost in a storm and ended up going to Halfglass. What you do when you get there is up to you, but it would be a good way for me to get my faction active.

Uhm, sure, but at the moment there weren't many posts mentioning you, at least in-character posts.

But will you keep the same lands, or will you move somewhere else?

Back