[OOC] Mapping And Locations

Edge45

The Piemaster
*Work In Progress*

"To the grid."

In here you can discuss about where you'll be putting your faction and how wide will its territory be on the official maps. Included by misc, its geography, ecology, descriptions, etc. Of course you need to submit your Faction sheet/s, or rather Character sheet/s first.

After it is approved, you can use the provided 2000x1000 maps here that are listed. The edge of every landmass in the maps are bordered with a single-pixel, and the color of the landmass themselves are white.
You are able to easily make your territory in the maps through Paint, online Image tools, or other default photo-editing tools. Using a 1-sized pencil block tool - to draw borders, and the Fill Bucket tool - to color your territory.
If you are not able to or don't know how, you can request to me.
After you marked your territory, it will have to wait confirmation.

We have currently one active roleplay world that is *will be* used.

====
Vestroya (Handshake Timeline)

full

full

full

full

full

full
====

*Work In Progress*

Last edited:
Wunderbar!

Will be happily drawing my part on the map, stay tuned!
Though in my opinion, you should specify which timeline for the Vestroya's map, also provide both a template map and a filled map. How does that sound?

P.S. Members are encouraged to use the much better Paint.Net. Seriously, it's much better than Microsoft's default lame Paint and the Pixlr editor

Will be happily drawing my part on the map, stay tuned!
Though in my opinion, you should specify which timeline for the Vestroya's map

Well Vestroya is shared by both timelines, so it shouldn't be necessary by this time.

also provide both a template map and a filled map. How does that sound?
Eh? o_O Whadya mean? Ain't the map above a template? Or rather you mean a filled map is a map filled with ocean : P

Well anyway, thanks ... *cough* *cough* Paint is still effective fyi,

Well Vestroya is shared by both timelines, so it shouldn't be necessary by this time.
But it will deviate, especially since we're planning to do Neoclassical in the future, and that also happens in the same world. Geopolitics could be different, ya know.

Eh? o_O Whadya mean? Ain't the map above a template? Or rather you mean a filled map is a map filled with ocean : P
Anyways, what I meant was that after people put in their factions, you should still provide an empty map for reference.

Lol, filled map with ocean.

Anyways, I meant "filled map" as in a map full of colorful Geopolitics.

Oh i see. Well then, I'll gather up the maps I've been stacking up, and tidy this place some later, hard part would be their upload rate is much annoying.

Current preplaced Geopolitical map
full

To all: don't worry for the Kingdom of Articia, Karastus, Eiramond and Cookiengdom. They can be taken over or have some of their parts be replaced by another. Just merely made a preplace of countries.
The Ehelion Monarchy and the Sovereign of Lanceline are reserves though, I'll be controlling them.

UPDATE
Geopolitical Map Updated as of 19. Juni 2017 n. Chr. (Monday, 19/6/2017 CE):

full

Note : As of now, all of Pherith is within the Cake Empire of Arygos. Pherith itself is one of the few cliques which has the privilege to call itself a Kingdom. In addition, the Pherithian leader Deroc Chan Kok Yew himself is the accepted Cakemaster and Emperor of Arygos.

The Cake Empire of Arygos itself is now basically a loose confederation of feudal member states, much like the Holy Roman Empire.

Corrections :

Eiramond moved to a different place, right beside northern Arygos abd Nullmagic

And where's the Laihelia Monarchy?

Back