[OOC] Rules

Rachel Rider

Smol Turtle Girl
Conduct: When roleplaying, be kind to others. While your characters may hate each over, don’t go overboard. Don’t be too aggressive, and please, do not go overboard with cursing. Things like Damn, Shit, and Crap are fine. But not F-Bombs or B-Bombs and whatnot. Slurs and discriminatory terms will not be tolerated. Romance can happen, but only between the same species and if both partners are okay with it. It is not the main focus, so it should not be the most important thing.
Characters: People can be experienced. People can be inexperienced. It’s fine. It just has to make sense. Sorry, but usually a 14 year old ain’t gonna be going around killing Kuweas and expertly harvesting Jekranu. You must follow the guidelines for whatever race your character is, and keep the clothes simple. Also, Mary Sues are a thing. Don’t make them. They’re not fun. Other than that, go loose!
Roleplay: In the Expedition department, hang out, make friends, find partners, whatever! There will be food available (Various types of Vena, Oika, and other stuff prepared in different ways. It would mainly just be NPCs making it). In an expedition, your character physically leaves the ED. They are not there until they get back. On an expedition, you are doing one of two things: Searching for treasure in caves, crevices, and otherwise, or hunting animals. Yes, there will always be something interesting in each expedition. Nothing ever goes smoothly. This is The Gorge, not Friendship Canyon. Do not start a thread, I will handle that. We will be doing this in 3rd person. I expect people to be relatively active, but if something comes up and you’ll be MIA, a quick heads up if you’re in an expedition, and you can have your characters temple leave th ED.
OOC: If you have a question, ask me! If someone else answers it and is correct, I’ll like it. If they’re not, or if it needs some clarification I will say something. Other than that, not much will happen. Playing and goofing off is for Forum Games.

Now, after you’ve read the rules, just make your character. If they’ve already been approved, great! Start posting. If not, just wait for me to give you the okay. Follow the rules on the character creation page and you’ll be fine.

Back