[OOC] Side Story and 1x1 Plotting and Coordination

To anyone still interested, I'll be planning on starting up Tomorrow Never Lies soon-ish, now that Brand of the Hawk is finally concluded, so look out for sign-ups in the subforum soon, probably.

tumblr_nprmlmADc71tkcyrqo3_250.png

I'm thinking of starting a forum... I'd like it to be with those on here who have a good amount of experience, and I think I may have a slight idea of what I want.

Something like a Dragon Ball Fighter Z type Roleplay or possibly even Fire Emblem. Is anyone interested?

Ragnarok Mission: Present from the Past

Some time ago, a young woman was found on the outskirts of Charon. She had managed to traverse all the way to the Southern Gate before collapsing, and was immediately brought into the UN Hospital for treatment. Miraculously, she was alive, despite a nasty head wound, and only suffered a concussion and short-term memory loss. She seemed to remember her name, at least: Geneva St. Claire. As her memory loss leaves her prone to wandering off, she has been kept in the hospital to recover, and hopefully to find some relation to take her in, but it appears that no one with the surname St. Claire has ever been recorded. It seemed that all hope would be lost, until one fateful day, when Geneva remembered that she had a certain item with her during her trek: a necklace with a unique insignia. She is certain that this necklace holds they key to finding who she really is...but she can't be trusted out there on her own, can she?

---

Yo! I'd like to run a Ragnarok mission within the next few weeks, one that will develop an OC of mine that I've been meaning to run, lol. No requirements for characters, other than that they're set up in Ragnarok, of course.​

Some time ago, a young woman was found on the outskirts of Charon. She had managed to traverse all the way to the Southern Gate before collapsing, and was immediately brought into the UN Hospital for treatment. Miraculously, she was alive, despite a nasty head wound, and only suffered a concussion and short-term memory loss. She seemed to remember her name, at least: Geneva St. Claire. As her memory loss leaves her prone to wandering off, she has been kept in the hospital to recover, and hopefully to find some relation to take her in, but it appears that no one with the surname St. Claire has ever been recorded. It seemed that all hope would be lost, until one fateful day, when Geneva remembered that she had a certain item with her during her trek: a necklace with a unique insignia. She is certain that this necklace holds they key to finding who she really is...but she can't be trusted out there on her own, can she?

---

Yo! I'd like to run a Ragnarok mission within the next few weeks, one that will develop an OC of mine that I've been meaning to run, lol. No requirements for characters, other than that they're set up in Ragnarok, of course.​

I'm willing to join.

Yay!

My plan is to start it Monday, March 26. So if anyone wants to get characters ready and whatnot, now's the time.​

---

I'd say quite a late entry but I'm in too! ^^

So, I know I haven’t really been active lately, but at the end of Trouble in Paradise, Bowser Jr just kinda got knocked out while Bowser himself was taken to jail.

Essentially, I was thinking of doing either a Ragnarok/Avalon mission or a small 1x1 to wrap up those loose ends, so if anyone is interested they can either pm me on discord or on here, or alternatively reply here.​

Exploratio Continua!

You aren't sure who sent it, or how it arrived to you. Perhaps you were on an expedition or adventure of some sort, or off inventing sone grand machine, or maybe you were just enjoying the comfort of your own home for a bit. Whatever the case, you find a letter nearby on your workbench or table. A beautiful white envelope, sender by the name, "P. Whitmore." The stamp is interesting, too. Some sort of crest?

But what really matters is the content of the envelope. Inside you find a little pin of the same design as the stamp, and a letter:

Hey there! You've received this letter due to your love of science, the arts, and most importantly, adventure. I've been looking to revive an old program a friend of mine once belonged to: The Society of Explorers and Adcenturers, or S.E.A. for short. Back in its heyday, this group went on all sorts of expeditions, finding artifacts only thought to be legends. They preserved paintings, scientific gadgets, and discovered all sorts of ruins and other things. And I wanna start it up agai-with you as one of the founding members! Go on and put your pin on, and I want you to picture something: a cliffside on the Italian penninsula, the sound of waves crashing on the rocks, seagulls nearby...and overlooking it? A fortress on the cliffs. Old, sturdy, made of stone and built to last. Do you see it? Smell that sea salt? Well, congratulations.

You look up, finding yourself somewhere completely different.

fortress-explorations-tokyo-disneysea-800x600.jpg

Welcome to Fortress Explorations, friend. Come on in.

---

So! I've been working on adding some Disney parks lore into Convergence for a bit now, and I've found a fun way to do that by introducing the Society of Explorers and Adventurers to the mix! I plan on running a small group sidestory soon in order to fully introduce it into Convergence lore, and from there? Well, maybe a few side stories, and even a main event or two! And similarly to other organizations, this will be something anyone can do stuff with-granted you double-check with me, of course.

The only requirement is that your character needs to be an adventurer, scientist, explorer, artist, inventor, stuff like that. I won't be starting this for a little bit, probably later this month or sometime next month (since I'm GMing botw soon lol), but yeah!​

Last edited:
Crooked Supernova

Only a few months have passed since the defeat of Arch Demon Akibahara. A lingering unrest can be felt after Revan's betrayal, but with the Coalition forming an alliance with the MEU and UN, hope for stability in the Multiverse is still alive. Murder Games will very well become a thing of the past, and the future will be brighter than ever before. Of course, there are always going to be problem figures out there, wannabe villains with dreams of becoming the next Arch Demon, causing havoc on a much smaller scale. But that's what the members of the Coalition are for: to stop these things before they happen.

One such instance was simple enough: the Coalition was tipped off that some mob boss known as The Crooked Man was getting ready to start a Murder Game of his own. It was still in the planning stages, so putting a stop to it shouldn't be a problem at all, right?

At least, it shouldn't have been. What neither of the Coalition members on this mission could have expected was that this seemingly easy mission would end in tragedy...and end up introducing a certain hellraiser to the Multiverse.

---

Yo! So, if y'all remember Trouble in Paradise, you'll remember a few Wolf Among Us characters involved. I never really got to explaining why they were really there, or how they got there. I also want to set up a certain character for Calamitous Reprise, and this will kill two birds with one stone!

The idea is this: shortly after UMG, right before Legend of Zelda Extravaganza, Kaito Momota (my character) and your character go off into Fabletown, where The Wolf Among Us takes place, and try to hunt down and stop The Crooked Man from running his own game. It's gonna be a very quick 1x1 that can hopefully get wrapped up before Calamitous Reprise starts. If you have any questions, let me know!

Oh, I'd prefer you play a Danganronpa character for this since Makoto recruited them back in Shadow Over Gotham (I was originally going to write this as a side-story with Gonta but this'll be more fun imo), but it's not required!

(This idea has been taken!)​

Last edited:
Starscream's Big Plight
(Better name incoming)

tdcXUMn.gif

"I want YOU for my armada to take over Cybertron!"

It has been years since Megatron abandoned him and denounced the Decepticon cause. Years are not a long time for the average Cybertronian, so it seems like yesterday. Today, Cybertron fluorishes under Autobot reign, while Decepticons are either labelled criminals or have went into hiding.

j2J7Yyc.jpg

Starscream had an ambition ever since his trip aboard the Normandy. That event was when he discovered the concept of the Multiverse. But what if, instead of the distant cosmos, he rang in on his next door neighbours? Worlds with enough similarities, realms that had alternate Cybertrons.

His Transwap Device Mark 1 was an evolution from the Spacebridge, using time-based technology he had stolen from Griffinrock, Earth. Even he was shocked that Earth had such technology. In its current Mark 1 state, it could only reach out to neighbouring Multiverse clusters where the laws of the world were more similiar. He felt that this would work to his advantage, feeling that he would be more capable of seeking out realms with more Decepticons to bring to the table.

After his first test runs of his Transwarp Device that had earned him fellow Decepticon recruits, he felt that his newfound faction needed worthy generals, and who else is more worthy than Megatron Starscream himself?

As such, he used his device to summon alternate versions of himself from other realms to serve as glorious generals of Starscream's New Decepticons - the ones destined to overthrow the Autobot council and reign supreme!

Notes:

If you are interested, do specify which Starscream incarnation/s you wish to play. For instance, I want to play Starscream from Transformers Prime, so I say that I am playing Starscream (Prime)

One roleplayer will be allowed to play up to two incarnations of the old screamer. The GM has rights to more, probably.

The entirety of the Roleplay will take place in the Aligned continuity, in which the War for Cybertron games, Transformers Prime & Robots in Disguise 2015 occur or have occured. Timeline-wise, this occurs during the period of RID2015.

I am mainly looking for 5 other Starscreams.

This is a pretty specific RP, yeah.

Chronology-wise, this takes place between Prisoners of Hogwarts & Right Hand of the Magic God.​

Last edited:
Paradisum perdidit

th

You are awoken by the scorching sun shining down on you from the sky. Wait…make that two suns. Getting up from the sand you find that you aren’t alone in this desert landscape. Other people, some with unfamiliar clothing and appearances, were strewn around the area looking as confused as you are.

What was the last thing you remember? A normal day in your life…and then darkness, void of all color and life. Then you were here, how much time had passed if any you could not say.

Suddenly a voice echoes inside your head and a vision of a giant crystal floating in the air.

Save me, and salvation awaits.

With that your journey with your allies begins. The only thing standing against you is the world itself. Will you find the light, or be swallowed whole by the abyss?

Here’s the brief premise for a Square Enix themed side story I’ve been meaning to run some time at the start of August. Since it’s going to be themed the character you are writing has to be from a Square Enix property, or from something they later acquired such as Taito, or Eidos Interactive (now known as Square Enix Europe). I don’t have much else to say other then hope to see you dear reader there when sign-ups come up!​

Two ideas incoming!

Sirens to Escape Millennium

cruviwilvglhbsuztgay.jpg

Sirens. That was all that clued you in towards this city, Kamurocho. It was a frantic voice, relaying a message that there was something amiss in the nightlife city. That if this "something" was left alone, this place wouldn't be the only one affected by a dreadful force. There was no indication as to what that "something" was, but whether you had a sense of justice or a desire for a reward for solving the problem, you rushed to this city no matter what.

That was when that "something" got the jump on you upon entering, and you can't remember what it was or what it did before you passed out. Awakening in a hospital room, you figure that staying in this city would be dangerous due to that "something," and attempt to leave. However, nearing any exit from Kamurocho would induce an immense pain, subconsciously trapping you to this place as well as partially tuning out any powers you possibly had.

As you try to figure out a way to escape, many strange occurrences start to bloom, and it may just piece together why you were tied to this neon-lighted city.
-----
Just to say where this is falling in the timeline, I'll say that this takes place at the same time of Receive and Save You's post-timeskip and right before the Song for the Misguided ~ Plagued by Blue intermission in City of Avalon. I don't have any preferences on which character is thrown for this 1x1 other than that they're remotely human in appearance for simplicity's sake, considering the setting is focused on the Yakuza series. PM me either via STC messages or discord if you're interested!
(TAKEN!)

The Meaning of Humanity

Amidst the turmoil of the 14th Machine War occurring, a hidden discovery is uncovered one day, and that discovery is drastic enough to change the entirety of the playing field for this war. Dating back to almost 10,000 years ago, the shadow of humanity is made known to both machines and androids, as much as some wouldn't believe it.
-----
So this is the Nier-oriented side story where we can have up to 3 other people joining in, and the character limit is focused more on Nier characters only. We can discuss on which characters we'll take once I have an idea on who's hopping in for this or not. I don't have much else to share without spoiling the plans for this entirely. Be sure to PM me on STC or discord if you're interested!​

Last edited:
London Midnight Escapade

vMLi1Dr.jpg

"Mother? Mother? Where are you?"

You awaken from your slumber, finding yourself in a quaint-looking house. Mist surrounds the outdoors, it seems rather poisonous. You will need some way to get past it, or you could stay indoors.

It takes some investigation, but you discover that you're in London - in the late 1800s. Now, you need to find a way home, but the first step to doing so is to step out and embrace the toxic mist.

What beholds you? Only time and exploration can tell.

Character Conditions

This is a 1x1 Roleplay.

Overall, I don't have any strict conditions for characters, but I would prefer for them to appear to or actually be regular humans.

If interested, contact me via PM or Discord with the character in mind.

This Idea has been taken by others

Last edited:
Illusion VI: Fall of Asgard/ Vallhalla

Synopsys
20 Years after to the Passing of Odin, Asgard has entered a new era of peace and prosperity, its citizens thriving under the watchful eye of its rightful King, Thor Odinson. Yet dissent still brews within the Nine Realms, and these times of peace have allowed for new foes to gather power and threaten to plunge the Golden Kingdom into the same termoil it had been forced to endure not 2 decades ago. As its ruler grows old and content, his people turn on each other, and words of revolution begin to be whispered around the lower sectors of the Great Capital. On the 21st anniversairy of the Death of the All-Father, the Coup D'Asgard begins, with the King's own guard turning against him and demanding the throne of Asgard be returned to the people. Thor's home has become his fortress, and should he fail to wistand the wrath of his own people, it shall become his tomb.

A group of the All-Father's subjects find themselves in the midsts of a Civil War, with their loyalties to the throne being tested to their limits. But not all is as it seems. Something strange is driving the people to the brink of revolt... something strange and powerful... Something that can ensanre the mind and the soul, and make men beleive themselves to be things that they are not...

All is not as it seems in Asgard, and, unless all come to reason soon, it shall surely fall to the forces of choas once again...

Illusion Games

For those unfamilar with the mechanics of Illusion Games, see:

https://convergence-series.wikia.com/wiki/Illusion_Games

Ultimately, the heroes of this story shall asume the roles of Asgardian Citizens, their old memories being overwritten by new identities. Each chapter, several players will break free from the Illusion and return to their senses, regaining the characteristics of their ordinary, canon selves.

This game will draw traits from the Marvel Cinematic Universe, telling a new story based around their interpretation of Norse Mythology.​

1x1 - The Answer

Plot: You get woken up by a person you don't know in a place unfamiliar to you. You seem to be the only two around. It doesn't take long for you to realize that you are in a town of some sort surrounded by a thick mist. Any attempt to leave the town somehow causes you to return to the entrance every single time.

Your only choice is to investigate the mysterious town and try to find the answer to your current situation. Where you are, how did you get here...and how will you escape?

Character requirement: Either someone from the Final Fantasy series or the Persona series.​

Back