Kenico

Swordfreak and Master of the Pen
Here is the Supernatural Friends RP OOC Board.

Rules
1: Usual Site Rules apply.
2: All Fairy Tale/Supernatural creatures that can easily pass for a HUMAN (be it with magic spells, potions, or are just human looking to begin with) are permitted. Examples include but are not limited to: Werewolves, Vampires, Elves, Dwarves, Goblins, Orcs, Fairies, Merfolk, etc. Creatures other than named off will need to be signed off by GM but consider it possible.
3: Magic is nebulous and depending on what the caster wants to do will need a sign off from me. Chances are if its within reason i'll almost always give it the green light.

Template
(Picture. May use anime or RL faceclaim. You may also link the picture via your characters's name)
Name:
Supernatural Race:
Additional Information (Optional):

And here is the Roleplay! Once you've got your character sheet up go nuts!

Last edited:
Alright Rules and Stuff are up! Submit your character. In my case as will be the template example:

Name: Louis Mason
Supernatural Race: Wizard
Occupation: Teacher (Literature on Monday, Wednesday and Friday Mornings. Magic on Tuesday and Thursday Nights.)

Last edited:

Name: Gilbert Kaiser

Gilbert-Beilschmidt-hetalia-42942597-564-398.jpg
Supernatural Race: Werewolf (can transform in a hybrid - humanoid looking wolf - or full wolf form)
HYBRID

AGF-l78Ksm5k0KNtmAHHux9PP1j-JYXrLMxOEb_iaQ=s900-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

WOLF
e42c7e56389c8ce38eef10f30d14c0e1.jpg
Additional Information: He's an albino and such trait also shows in his werewolf form.

<3!

Name: Aimée Chevrier
Supernatural Race: Werewolf
Additional Information (Optional): She has the ability to morph into a humanoid werewolf form or full beast form.

Welcome! Nice profile, can't wait to meet em! Do you want us to skip to the bar or do you want to have her walk into their apartment? You can drop in any time in the RP :)

Hmm. I'll have her stop by. I think I'll say her profession is a secret from them and they think she's just a retail worker. :D That way, when they go to the club, she'll be working and shenanigans shall occur. If that's coo?

Cool. I'll fast forward us to Friday immediately...this ought to be fun XD

I won't be about to post until tomorrow. So, we'll just say Aimee is in the back waiting for her turn. She has a fake persona.

So wait Aimee is just going to rush to the bathroom in front of Louis...who is having an argument...and have like Zero fucks to give?

Gives her an applause. Balsy...bravo XD

Back