[Open] Request a doodle!

Kain the Necromancer

Victorious Until Defeat
R.I.P.
Kain the Necromancer
Buried here under a sea of real-life responsibilities

Oh hai everybody!
I'll skip the whole expository speech on "I was once a roleplayer like you, until life shot an arrow to my knee" stuff. The point is that I don't have any time to dedicate myself to a rp - but I might have some time to draw something every now and then!

And yes, the whole person-talking-under-the-tombstone thing is perfectly safe and normal. There is absolutely no need to call the cleric for any kind of exorcism whatsoever! :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Anyways... we can discuss about that later, if you want, over a nice cup of tea... when I manage to crawl out of this mess. But for now, let me show you some samples:

And you can pick up the form here, right next to my grave:

Character name:
Race/Ethnicity:
Hairstyle: (include as much information as you want, but the more the better. Include image reference if you have one)
Attire: (same as above - the more the better, img ref if possible)
Expression:
Include character's name in doodle?: (yes/no)
Which style?: (style1/style2)
Extra info: (anything you want me to know, if your character has any tattoos/wings/etc include it here)

A few things to keep in mind (stay awhile and listen!):
  • Please don't edit my doodles (cropping is okay), and please don't claim the doodles as your own work. Other than that, you can do anything you want with them - you can distribute them as much as you want, and you don't have to credit me when doing so. Heck, you can even use it for commercial purposes! The only catch to that is... that I won't be able to help you out with any contracts or legal stuff should you need something like that... T_T
  • Because I don't have a lot of time (even when I'm dead), I might close this either temporarily or permanently if I get a lot of request. I won't draw anything that you request me when I'm closed, but I might open it again if things settle down a bit!

Last edited:
Character name
Jugemu Jugemu Gokō no Surikire, Kaijari Suigyo no Suigyōmatsu Unraimatsu Fūraimatsu, Kūnerutokoro ni Sumutokoro, Yaburakōji no Burakōji, Paipopaipopaipo no Shūringan, Shūringan no Gūrindai, Gūrindai no Ponpokopī no Ponpokonā no Chōkyūmei no Chōsuke
寿限無寿限無五劫の擦り切れ海砂利水魚の水行末雲来末風来末喰う寝る処に住むところやぶら小路のぶらこうじパイポパイポパイポのシューリンガン シューリンガンのグーリンダイ グーリンダイのポンポコピーのポンポコナーの長久命の長助

Race/Ethnicity

Japanese

Hairstyle
You know that weird hairstyle you see on anime boys all the time? That barely spiky bowl with a chunk of hair falling between the eyebrows?

scre7DD.png

Attire
White yukata

Expression
Cheeky / Innocent

Include character's name in doodle?

If you're up to it ;)

If not, just "Jugemu", "じゅげむ", or "寿限無" would do.

Which style?

Extra info
Jugemu was probably my favourite bedtime story when I was younger. I can still recite the whole name in one breath :p

Back