This looks really thorough :) If you don't get any bites from one of our users by tomorrow, I'll bounce this over to our facebook page to get it more attention for you.

I can be your Remus Lupin depending on who you want to pay him with.

I also really like Tudor, Victorian, Supernatural, and Medieval Fantasy settings. The plot you have set up for supernatural is pretty interesting.

Hi, Becca! It's so nice to meet you!!! :)

Well, I'm down with just about anything you've mentioned above, so if we're doing Harry Potter, then I would like him to be paired up with an OC (and have it set during the Golden Trio era). If that's alright you? I can double up as Draco, Harry, Ron, or Sirius for you!

Are you looking for a more realistic setting for any of the eras or something more supernatural right now?

Last edited:
I would be totally down with doing a Golden Trio era roleplay! If you could double as Sirius I would be incredibly thrilled.

Well it looks like you two seem to be hitting it off :) So glad we found someone interested in your stuff. Hardest part of a new site is the shortage of players available to join games!

yo are you still looking for a sam winchester? and i'm gonna scan through some of the other ideas just give me time.

Back