Pokemon: Journeys of Anteceon Oscar's Character(s)

deleted

CatScern
967231aee32c816e9947fe4b2fd7df4a.jpg

Name: Timothy "Tim Tim" Anderson
Appearance: Light Blue hair and eyes and is 5 feet 9in. tall. He normally wears his green and red sweater with his green bag (I am a bit color blind so if I am wrong or something just pm me). He travels with his Lillet (Tom) walking side by side most of the time.

Personality: He is an adventorous fellow, often leading him into trouble. Trouble happens a lot though because of his unluckiness. Whenever he is in a battle he stands strong but he normally leans on agility and strength for a win. He doesn't like being in a crowd too much, but he will do what it takes to be a pokemon master.

Background: He is the youngest brother of 4 siblings.When he was a bit older his brothers made a zipline connecting to their tree houses. This would be an efficient way they got between 1 treehouse to the oterh. When Timothy asked if he could try it the brothers said no because he was too little. When they weren't looking he hooked himself up and when they turned back he was already zipping through the air. When he reached the other treehouse the other boys were running towards it When they took him down they told him how dangerous it was, buy cool Then they gave him the nickname "Tim Tim" even though they had called him Tim for so long. They just added another Tim. Whatever.

Answers to random questions: High Fantasy/Bulbasaur/Pizza/Green

Last edited:
Back