Our Choices Seal Our Fate

Skagosi

Stoneborn Cannibal
250ruhw.jpg

The werewolf and his curse were once very real. They haunted Europe for the longest time, then the Americas as men carried the curse with them to the New World. Hunting them became profession until the last of them were destroyed shortly after the second World War. Now they are only stories to frighten children.

Or so it is believed.

Somewhere hidden deep in the woods of Northern Maine, a witch has called the curse forth again. It plagues a kidnapped boy now presumed dead. She manages to contain him for a few years but as he grows his strength begins to overpower her abilities. At last, an autumn moon shines full enough that he breaks from his prison and runs.

He covers hundreds of miles before finally stumbling upon a campsite where a group of teenagers are spending Halloween weekend. In his furious confusion he murders them all. Except for one, a girl, who survives only because her body embraced the curse rather than trying to fight it. The coming days find her healing in a hospital bed from terrible wounds.

Meanwhile, the boy wakes not far from his destruction. Alone with no one to guide him, he hides out near the campground. He encounters the girl once she is released from the hospital as she is exploring the old site in an attempt to find answers. Because not only has she healed incredibly fast, she has been experiencing the symptoms that come with the curse: increased speed and strength, heightened senses, and as the next full moon approaches… a desire to kill.

Their story begins at the campsite when the pair meet again. But in this twilight our choices seal our fate…

❧ ☙

I have written this idea as a MxF, but it can very easily be done with two males. Just let me know your preference. I would rather take the male role as I am more comfortable (and better at) writing guys though that is not required. I can take the female spot if necessary.

A romance between the characters is optional. There are so many different ways this roleplay could go, it’s all really up to what my partner wants. Personally, I do normally sway towards a romantic relationship developing though. That being said, let’s move on to the more mature themes. I’m going to call this a PG-13 rated roleplay at least. I will use graphic language and vivid descriptions of horror/gore/violence as well as dark witchcraft. If any of that bothers you, I highly suggest finding another roleplay. Concerning sexual encounters, I am comfortable writing through entire scenes or fading to black at whatever point my partner feels comfortable.

Next: the werewolves. I have decided to stay fairly accurate to traditional werewolf lore with some adaptation. The lunar cycles have a massive effect on them and it takes many years to learn control as well as how to shift at will. Regardless, they will take their wolf form every full moon. This is when they are at their strongest, but their nature compels them to kill. Typically this can be sated by hunting animals, however, the longer a werewolf goes without a human kill, the harder it becomes to control their wolf-half. The curse can be given through dark magic rituals, a bite, or birth if both parents are werewolves. The only known cure is death. This can be accomplished by puncturing the heart or brain with any weapon. Pure silver causes immense pain, will slow them down, and eventually kill them if the wound is not treated quickly. Click here for a detailed physical description of their wolf form. Below I will also link several pieces of concept art.

ONE TWO THREE FOUR FIVE

❧ ☙

I am very open to questions and concerns, don’t hesitate to ask! If you are interested, please leave a comment or send a PM.

Back