The Evrensel Conflict Outlaws of the Multiverse-- An Evrensel Side-Story

Mr. Wade & Watch

Cult of Personality
This is a topic involving the gang of Layla Walsh, a drug dealer, a Faunus, a Ancient Era Carthaginian soldier, a Turian, a Krogan, a 19 year old Cerberus soldier, a humanoid alien from a universe that no longer exists, you get the picture.

It's a weird group to say the least, and it's still growing too. This is their..... Weird story, I suppose.

Friday night. Out at the beach house, one familiar to a certain Jules, he and his current boss, Layla, were sitting on the couch, enjoying a movie on the TV. It was Goodfellas by Martin Scorsese on Netflix, an Layla had her legs crossed on a coffee table while she held Jules under her arm, his head resting against chest. Jules had 'joined,' if you wanna call it that, a couple months back. Her gang broke into a Cerberus facility to steal secrets to resell to Cerberus at a high price.

Of course, they had Jules as a captive, but didn't want the guy. Layla thought perhaps he could be useful, so she made him do work around the house. She offered him $500 a month just to clean her home, as well he could live here if he wanted to. Course the catch was the house was filled with beautiful women.

And of course, those women started hitting on and sleeping with Jules. To make the young kid more accepting of this new lifestyle, Layla purposefully surrounded Jules with young hot women that would fawn over him, making him feel like a king in that house. After a couple weeks living there, Layla offered Jules a place in her gang. The ladies insisted he join the gang, and what do you know, he did.

So, while living a life of luxury, high risks states, and had plenty of partners involved in his life, including Layla. She found the kid endearing and cute, but they have a sort've master/student vibe to their relationship, and Layla by all means does not think Jules will make her a better person or will right her wrongs in the path she's chosen.

No, she liked the kid, figured why not see what he was about, enjoyed their first time, and decided 'I'll keep him around as my own partner.' Not like he needs more anyway.

@Wyvern Rider

Last edited:
@Bobby the Prussian Jules happily nuzzled into Layla’s chest, an arm wrapped around her waist, his fingers lightly stroking the skin of her exposed skin of her midfriff and belly button while they watched the film together. Truth be told, Jules had never seen Goodfellas, nor a lot of films most people would consider mainstream. Not because he some hipster or anything, but because being stuck in a Cerberus training facility for years wasn’t very good for your social life. So far, he was enjoying it. Dressed in a simple gray hoodie and blue shorts, the kid looked up at the Irish woman with a playfull smirk on his features.

“Why do I get the feeling movies and series regarding criminals and outlaws are one of your favorites genres, m-Layla?” He quickly corrected himself. He had developed a habit of calling Dia and Layla ‘mistress’ or ‘mommy’ in bed, as they were both quite a bit older then him. Plus, the kid liked being dominated in bed and giving them titles during sex just seemed kind of hot to him. Layla hadn’t objected to her title, but did inform Jules he could just call her by name outside of the bedroom. Even now, he occasionally made that mistake.

Truth to be told, the kid hadn’t exspected to love his current life as much as he did. While his work as a bandit occasionally made him uncomferteble or self-concious (his own home had often been raided by batarians) about everything, but he tool comfort in knowing that while they did some bad things, they weren’t nearly as ruthless as the batarian slavers he knew and were his main scource of inspiration for joining Cerberus. Plus...He had grown genuiley fond of Acadia and especially Layla. The older woman had become a mentor, sex partner and good friend to him, and he often found himself spending time with her. Not just sex, but also stuff like combat practice or just casual things, like talking or watching a movie like now. It was clear to everyone that the kid greatly admired and respected Layla, practicly worshipping the ground the older Irish beauty walked on, but he did knew his boundries. It wasn’t like he had become a creepy stalker or obedient dog that followed her around and agreed with her on everything.

...Unless they were doing a roleplay that required that, of course. But that was a different story.

Last edited:
Layla chuckled as he spoke, both from his question and quick correction of her name. "It's fun to watch, what can I say?" She responded. There had been quite a lot of manipulating of Jules with sex, with filling the house with women to her sleeping with Jules, to now making him feel like they were in a relationship. She didn't mind it, frankly it was fun to be sort've the male in the relationship while Jules was the female. But she knew Jules felt something more between them, yet she didn't have the heart to tell the poor lad she didn't feel the same way back.

Still, she wasn't gonna make him feel worse. They liked each other's companies, no need to ruin a good thing. Plus, he was getting better each day. Last week, they held up a train of gold near the borders of Mexico and Texas in her home universe, the western one. He played his part well in the heists. "Hey, if you had the choice of getting another girl in here just for you, what would you want her to be?" While the gang joked about how it was more a harem than a gang, those who were more sexually involved were herself, Jules, Val, Dia and Luca. Plus, most of the harem-ness of their relationships were more polyamory, as they had individual connections. Jules X Layla, Val X Dia, Jules X Dia, and Val X Luca. They all shared each other instead of revolve around one of them.

Her asking the question to Jules was a serious one, but she made it sound playful. She didn't want him to feel as though he should care about someone else besides her.

@Bobby the Prussian

Jules was indeed fond of his beloved dominatrix and mistress. But while he fully admitted to himself that he had feelings for Layla, he wasn’t sure how serious it was, nor how to bring the subject up. Besides...Layla seemed more like the type who liked to sleep around, rather then have a serious relationship.

“Because it hits close to home?” He teased, refering to their current way of living. In the gang, Jules filled the role of a silent assasasin and saboteur. He was swift, agile and stealthy, and could do major damage in a surprise attack. The only downside was that he was kind of a glass cannon, and was somewhat fragile once the kinetic barriers of his armor had been used up. But that was one of the things he and Layla had been working on in their training sessions. Besides, he was hard to hit. It was one of the few times Jules was glad he was kind of short.

Upon hearing her question, he frowned, thinking about it while he kept caressing Layla’s body, snuggeling close to her. “Hmm...Call me crazy, but...I think Dia.” Admitted the kid. “I mean...Yeah, she is kind of weird, but she’s great in bed and for a laugh and into a lot of kinky stuff.” Jules was a bit fond of Dia, though the attraction her was more sexual then genuine like he had with Layla. Plus, while he knew she liked to experiment with drugs, he hadn’t been used as a Guinuea pig yet or witnessed one of her experiments. Layla and Val always seemed to intervere when that was close to happening. His thoughtfull frown turned into a playful smirk. “A threesome between us would probably be quite amazing!” Laughed the kid. He hadn’t actually done one with his two favorite women in the multiverse and it was a ‘small’ fantasy of his.

Layla laughed. She was expecting maybe an Asari or big breasted woman, not Acadia, the woman who if he was left alone with, would do god knows what. Still, she smiled to him and rubbed his hair, "One of these days I'll leave you two alone and see if you still say that." She added. "It's been a while since I've had a threesome with her. Last time she made us all wear masks and told us to howl like wolves to 'make ourselves become more animal.' Almost cultic feel to it." She told him, remembering that day well because Dia had given everyone wine to drink, but fearing the worst, she chucked it aside while no one was looking.

Thankfully she did, as it was laced with LSD. And speaking of which, here came Dia herself, still not wearing much as she just came out the backroom from where Val and Luca were. "Hey," she said to the two. "Hey," Layla said back, giving a wave.

"I need Jules for something." She told Layla. "Something in the barn."

"Oh boy," Layla could only imagine what that meant. "Would you mind if I came?" She asked.

"No, just Jules will do. Need help with one of the horses." She explained.

Jules' eyes widened at Layla's story and he was briefly wondering wether she was just messing with him, as she liked to do with him at times. But the more he thought about it....yeeeeeaaaah...The woman was into a lot of weird stuff, so he could actually see her doing something like this. Somehow managing not to look down at Dia's lack of pants, he arched an eyebrow.

"Will it take long?" he asked, considering he was a having a moment with Layla. "Also...you do realize I'm terrible with horses, right?" pointed the kid out. Despite having grown up on a farm, Jules wasn't fond of horses, or dogs for that matter. He couldn't ride a horse to save his life, and the fact he had been kicked by one quite some times proved that. As for dogs...Let's just say it involved a five-year old Jules and two massive Dobbermans. Ever since then, he had defenitely been more of a cat person.

"No, I just need your help with getting the saddles out. I wanna do something with Val tomorrow." She explained, putting a hand on her hip. "C'mon, it'll be fine." She told him, waving the kid to follow.

Layla sighed. "Be careful and don't take anything she gives you." She told Jules, letting him follow her. By the time they left, Layla had noticed Val's text from five minutes ago. "Oh goddamnit!" She muttered to herself, quickly getting up and running out the door. She went to the barn and hid behind a tree, watching from the sides what Jules and Dia were doing.

She was actually getting saddles out with the help of Jules, and prepping them on some tables to be ready. "There, not too hard is it?" She told the kid, giving a smile. ".... Wanna fuck?" She asked him bluntly.

@Bobby the Prussian

Jules sighed and reluctantly moved away from Layla’s embrace, glancing at her. “I’ll be right back. Just pauze the film and don’t eat all the popcorn like last time.” He told Layla, grinning as he leaned in to giveher a quick, apologetic peck in the lips, before following Dia outside, towards the barn. Last time, his mistress had simply continued watching without him and ate all the snacks. Sure, he got something infinitily better from her instead, but still. It was the principale that mattered.

Luckily for him, the work that the Rookian woman had given him wasn’t so bad, not to mention the horses seemed calmer with her around, so far once, he wasn’t getting kicked around by them. He was about to ask if they were done so he could back to Layla, when Dia asked him wether he wanted to fuck her right here and then.

“Wait, here? Now?” He asked, looking around. In reality, he wasn’t sure why he was surprised. It wasn’t like he was a stranger to outdoor sex by now or doing it in a barn, considering he had done that both with Layla and Dia at numerous, though seperate occasions. “I erm...I dunno. Don’t get me wrong, I’d love to, but Layla is waiting for me.” He said, biting his lip.

In truth, he did want to have sex with Dia...But as of late, he often felt a bit self-concious about sleeping with her. The reason for that was Layla. He didn’t really understand why, considering the two weren’t dating or anything. But still. However, knowing Dia, she probably wouldn’t take no for an answer. “Don’t wanna keep her waiting, yanno?”

Last edited:
Before Jules could finish speaking, Dia immediately began kissing him. Her arms wrapped around his waste as she pulled him forwards towards a table. She sat down on the end and wrapped her legs around his waste, kissing his lips and wrestling with his tongue for a good 30 seconds before she broke away. "... Fine... But we're gonna do it sometime soon. Your mommy needs some of baby." She told him, letting go of Jules and shoving him away. "Now get going." She ordered. If that seemed strange, that's because she slipped something in Jules' mouth as they kissed.

Dia filled her mouth with some sort of power, and as that power began to dissolve from the saliva, she made sure as they kissed Jules got some of her saliva as well. While Layla sighed that nothing had happened, going back inside before Jules did, already there were some effects taking place. Before Jules could even twist the doorknob, he felt a stinging need to pee. Quite badly too, that he couldn't hold in for much longer.

@Bobby the Prussian

Despite his earlier protests, Jules instinctively and quite eagerly kissed Dia back, his to gue swirling around her’s, and he couldn’t help but grind her as they made-out for about half a minute. But before they could continue, Dia had already broken it and pulled away from him. While that was technicly what he had asked for, the kid still couldn’t help but feel a little dissapointed...However, if he knew what Dia was up to (which he would soon find out), he’d probably be happy that they weren’t gonna do it now.

None the less, he did grin at her. “Of course, mommy. What kind of son would I be if I left you needy?” He chuckled. “Maybe later today. Perhaps even three of us together.” He commented, refering to his threesome idea. Then, like any good sub, the kid nodded and obeyed Dia’s order, turning around to re-join Layla...

...Except that he didn’t. Instead, his eyes widened and he crossed his legs, biting his lip. “Fuck...” he hissed under his breath, before yanking the door open and running as fast as he could upstairs, not even bothering to greet Layla as he made his way to the bathroom, quickly locking the door behind him.

Layla unfortunately didn't see Jules run past her, looking at her phone as he ran up the stairs. When Jules got to the upstairs bathroom, he'd notice something quite odd. When he tried opening up the toilet lid, it would feel like it was glued shut, he couldn't open the damn thing. It got worse, as the bathroom since didn't have a drain for some reason. The shower had glass walls around it, but the door wouldn't open either, like it was locked. If he tried opening the door to go downstairs, the doorknob wasn't working now, it felt like it was now welded in place.

Somehow this must've been all Dia's working.

@Bobby the Prussian

Now usually, Jules would have wondered how Dia could have done all this, followed by an escape plan. Unfortunely for him, the need to piss had kind of consumed his mind, preventing him from thinking clearly on how to escape the room. He looked around franticly, before getting a.,.disgusting, yet somewhat practical idea.

Gathering as much toilet paper as possible, he placed that around a small cornor of the bathroom, creating a small barrier of some sort. And just in time, as he quickly unbottoned his pants and let nature do its call, letting out a loud sigh of relief.

@Bobby the Prussian Jules (or 'Jewel', as Layla appearently called him now, along with usual nickname of 'kid' or something along those lines. He didn't really mind the nickname of Jewel, although he was a little bit dissapointed by its lack of badassary, being a bit more femine in tone.) happily nuzzled into Layla’s chest, an arm wrapped around her waist, his fingers lightly stroking the skin of her exposed skin of her midfriff and belly button while they watched the film together. Truth be told, Jules had never seen Goodfellas, nor a lot of films most people would consider mainstream. Not because he some hipster or anything, but because being stuck in a Cerberus training facility for years wasn’t very good for your social life. So far, he was enjoying it. Dressed in a simple gray hoodie and blue shorts, the kid looked up at the Irish woman with a playfull smirk on his features.

“Why do I get the feeling movies and series regarding criminals and outlaws are one of your favorites genres, m-Layla?” He quickly corrected himself. He had developed a habit of calling Dia and Layla ‘mistress’ or ‘mommy’ in bed, as they were both quite a bit older then him. Plus, the kid liked being dominated in bed and giving them titles during sex just seemed kind of hot to him. Layla hadn’t objected to her title, but did inform Jules he could just call her by name outside of the bedroom. Even now, he occasionally made that mistake.

Truth to be told, the kid hadn’t exspected to love his current life as much as he did. While his work as a bandit occasionally made him uncomferteble or self-concious (his own home had often been raided by batarians) about everything, but he tool comfort in knowing that while they did some bad things, they weren’t nearly as ruthless as the batarian slavers he knew and were his main scource of inspiration for joining Cerberus. Plus...He had grown genuiley fond of Acadia and especially Layla. The older woman had become a mentor, sex partner and good friend to him, and he often found himself spending time with her. Not just sex, but also stuff like combat practice or just casual things, like talking or watching a movie like now. It was clear to everyone that the kid greatly admired and respected Layla, practicly worshipping the ground the older Irish beauty walked on, but he did knew his boundries. It wasn’t like he had become a creepy stalker or obedient dog that followed her around and agreed with her on everything.

...Unless they were doing a roleplay that required that, of course. But that was a different story

Last edited:
Layla chuckled as he spoke, both from his question and quick correction of her name. "It's fun to watch, what can I say?" She responded. There had been quite a lot of manipulating of Jules with sex, with filling the house with women to her sleeping with Jules, to now making him feel like they were in a relationship. She didn't mind it, frankly it was fun to be sort've the male in the relationship while Jules was the female. But she knew Jules felt something more between them, yet she didn't have the heart to tell the poor lad she didn't feel the same way back.

Still, she wasn't gonna make him feel worse. They liked each other's companies, no need to ruin a good thing. Plus, he was getting better each day. Last week, they held up a train of gold near the borders of Mexico and Texas in her home universe, the western one. He played his part well in the heists. "Hey, if you had the choice of getting another girl in here just for you, what would you want her to be?" While the gang joked about how it was more a harem than a gang, those who were more sexually involved were herself, Jules, Val, Dia and Luca. Plus, most of the harem-ness of their relationships were more polyamory, as they had individual connections. Jules X Layla, Val X Dia, Jules X Dia, and Val X Luca. They all shared each other instead of revolve around one of them.

Her asking the question to Jules was a serious one, but she made it sound playful. She didn't want him to feel as though he should care about someone else besides her.

@Bobby the Prussian Jules was indeed fond of his beloved dominatrix and mistress. But while he fully admitted to himself that he had feelings for Layla, he wasn’t sure how serious it was, nor how to bring the subject up. Besides...Layla seemed more like the type who liked to sleep around, rather then have a serious relationship.

“Because it hits close to home?” He teased, refering to their current way of living. In the gang, Jules filled the role of a silent assasasin and saboteur. He was swift, agile and stealthy, and could do major damage in a surprise attack. The only downside was that he was kind of a glass cannon, and was somewhat fragile once the kinetic barriers of his armor had been used up. But that was one of the things he and Layla had been working on in their training sessions. Besides, he was hard to hit. It was one of the few times Jules was glad he was kind of short.

Upon hearing her question, he frowned, thinking about it while he kept caressing Layla’s body, snuggeling close to her. “Hmm...Truth to be told, I'm already quite satisfied with just you." he told Layla. "But if I did have to choose...Call me crazy, but...I think Dia.” Admitted the kid. “I mean...Yeah, she is kind of weird, but she’s great in bed and for a laugh and into a lot of kinky stuff.” Jules was a bit fond of Dia, though the attraction her was more sexual then genuine like he had with Layla. Plus, while he knew she liked to experiment with drugs, he hadn’t been used as a Guinuea pig yet or witnessed one of her experiments. Layla and Val always seemed to intervere when that was close to happening. His thoughtfull frown turned into a playful smirk. “A threesome between us would probably be quite amazing!” Laughed the kid. He hadn’t actually done one with his two favorite women in the multiverse and it was a ‘small’ fantasy of his. "How big is the chanche of that happening anytime soon?"

(Considering we are now using the first few posts of how we started, I assume we're going to do it differently at the point Dia initially showed up, which I believe is next post? XP Considering we decided in PM to take a different direction for now? We can always involve Dia later though, if you want.)

Last edited:
"I'll give it a 3% chance of that happening." She said to the kid, rubbing his shoulder slowly as they sat on the couch. "I do not trust Dia at all in bed, I'm amazed Val does." Sometimes she wondered just Val was just always drugged by Dia like how Ben drugged his harem, by filling the air around them with a hypnotic marijuana type incest that increased the hormones in someone's body, driving up their lust and needs sexually. Layla had tried that once actually, and it fucked her up for a good day or so, she was constantly in need of fulfillment sexually, and it was a nightmare because it just wouldn't wear off.

Since then, she'd stayed away from Ben's place, but she wondered if Ben was buying that stuff from Dia, as she would be the only one Ben knew who could make a drug like that. "But tell you what, if you find someone your age you like, then maybe I'll do a threesome." She promised Jules, kissing his forehead.

@Bobby the Prussian

Jules bit his lip in dissapointment, almost looking like a puppy who had just been denied his favorite treat. Oh well. 3% was better then 0%, he supposed. He did cheer up a bit when Layla kissed his forehead and he smiled, leaning up to affectionately kiss her cheek in return, one of his hands going to hers and interlacing his fingers with her’s. “You know, for some reason, that doesn’t excite me nearly as much as it probably would have once.” He mused. Indeed, now that he was accostemed to fucking older, more exsperienced and dominant women, the thought of sharing the bed with an inexsperienced girl his age suddenly didn’t sound so appealing anymore. Maybe he had developed a fetish for women like that, or maybe he just appreciated their compagny more. Either way, it was just how he felt.

The kid smirked up playfully at Layla. “You and Dia kinda ruined me in that regard.” He joked, though he didn’t mind in the slighest if he was being truthfull. He truly appreciated the bond he and Layla seemed to share, both inside and outside of the bedroom. “Gotta be honest, I rather spend time with you then a girl my age...And not just in the bedroom or anything like that, even though that is amazing, its just..." Jules frowned and shrugged slightly. "I guess I just really like spending time with you, yanno?" he said.

Last edited:
Layla laughed at Jules from the comment. If she was around his age, she'd be blushing like a shove oven over 300 degrees, but at this point in her life, it came off a bit cheesy. Then again, she'd spent most of her life in gangs, so this type of romantic feelings towards her would be off. "Oh Juley," she teased him with the name, "you're too innocent thinkin'. I like that though, keep it up and that threesome percentage might so up." As much as Layla liked the kid, she felt he was not for her. She wasn't what he might've hoped she was, a girl who'd fall for him just as much as he'd fallen for her, like one of those anime girls.

They start off badass, but by the end, they realize they need a man in their lives. Not for Layla, Jules was the young kid she had sex with and did enjoy having around if only because his compliments boosted her ego in the playful way, not like with Ben who own his own cult like a narcissistic prick. "I do think maybe you should branch out a bit. It's no fun I think just being with one person, having a few open minded partners with different tastes and interests is funner than the same ol' person over and over again. Don't get me wrong, it's nice to have one person you can have dinner with to talk about your day, but I don't like keeping it with that one guy or girl."

Back