The Evrensel Conflict Outlaws of the Multiverse-- An Evrensel Side-Story

@Bobby the Prussian

"What's with all the femine nicknames?" scoffed Jules curiously, glaring playfully up at his mistress. The kid then listened to her words, pondering them for a bit, and nodded. Jules may be a little naive and certainly inexsperienced and maybe even a bit innoscent in terms of romance, but he certainly wasn't an idiot. While he did hope Layla could develop feelings for him, like he had for her, he suspected that wouldn't happen anytime soon. And even if she did, he already suspected she wasn't the monogamous type. Not to mention the age gap could be an issue. It wasn't an issue for him, but he had a feeling it might be for Layla.

"I suppose...I can understand that." he admitted eventually. What Layla said made sense, but he had some mixed feelings about it. A lot of guys would probably be thrilled about getting permission to sleep with other women, but Jules was still somewhat inexsperienced in that regard. Excluding Layla, he only had sex with Dia, and even then it wasn't as much as he did with Layla. It usually happened when the Rookian woman cornered him. It honestly felt a bit like cheating, even if they weren't an actual couple. In truth, he was already quite satisfied with the two gorgeous women, especially their leader "I guess it won't hurt if I try that, to branch out a bit, as you call it. Try out new things with new people...” he sounded a bit hesitant though.

“Do you happen to have that...one person to have dinner with, and talk with?” Asked Jules Layla curiously.

Layla rubbed his shoulder, feeling bad about what she said. She didn't mean to sound so dismissive of his attachment to her, like the new kid at school who asks the girl he has a crush with to go on a date, only to be told she isn't interested. And not subtly either, like a very blunt, 'You're not my type, goodbye.' "Hey, don't be so down," She told him, "I like having you around, you like being with me, we're still a good team, right?" She tried to sound optimistic. "I'm not the marrying type, but that doesn't mean I won't push you away."

When Jules asked his question, she responded with a, "No. Used to, but that didn't work out too well." A small thought of her old gang leader popped up in her head. Even though he was gone, she still have a small place for him inside her heart. Not as lover, more a father figure. He was better at raising her than her parents were. She gave a small sigh and looked back at Jules, "Do have the gang for that though."

@Bobby the Prussian

Layla's words and actions seemingly comforted Jules a bit, as he smiled back at the older woman, squeezing her hand a bit in his. "Yeah, you're right. We do make a pretty good team." he mused, remembering the particular heist on the train. His swords and biotics combined with Layla's gunslinging were a surprisingly good match when dealing with enemies. Under her training he had gotten even better with both guns and swords, although his biotics were still a bit unstable. He had thought about asking Orfaris about it, but the former turian Cabal didn't really seem to like him. And he quickly figured out that Valencia's Semblance wasn't quite competable with his biotics. So there wasn't much he could do about that now except for training on his own. "Besides, we both know you would miss me terribly. Who else would boost your ego?" teased the kid, as he leaned up and briefly kissed Layla on the lips. His actions were more affectionate then sexual though.

Upon hearing her comment about the gang, he pulled back and nodded in agreement. "Well, we are kind of like a family I guess...A big, somewhat happy, ass-kicking, gunslinging, morally questioneble, extremely weird, diverse family with an unhealthy obession for guns, sex and drugs, and would probably be every family establishment's nightmare...That, or the cast of the weirdest sitcom ever made." the kid briefly imagined the gang taking part in 'normal family activicates' and he immidiatly started snickering, only barely stopping himself from bursting into hyena-like laughter. The image was just to absurd and unrealistic to think about. The snickers quickly went down, and Jules frowned, sensing something was off. "Was he a...member of the gang?" he asked Layla cautiously, leaning into her embrace a bit more. "Or she?"

Last edited:
"Oh, no no no no, he, he." She clarified. "Old boss of mine from my younger days. Nice guy, took me in after me and my folks.... Well, I ran away needless to say, and instead of kidnappin' or usin' me, he took me in as his own." She started explaining, looking back at the TV while she spoke. "Really helped me out in tough times. I ran with him for a couple years, learned most of my gunslinging and robbing skills from him, how to pickpocket, even how to crack safes using your ear." Layla bent her ear towards Jules as a visual cue. "Real father figure he was....." She sighed, sounding a bit more sad.

"If you're wondering, he died a while back. Law finally caught up to him. Made one last stand so I and a couple others could get away. After that, never even saw the body again, marshals took it away. The only funeral he had was me making a cross from some sticks and putting it along a tree...... Really miss him." She gave a small sniffle, and Jules could see she had whipped away a tear from her face. He meant a lot to Layla, and that pain hadn't faded away after all these years. Might explain the gang a bit more, her having it be this strange family of misfits. She didn't want to be completely sad however, she tried not to think about the past too much, and whether this was the best option for that or not, she looked back to Jules and said, "Wanna go upstairs?"

The cue for intercourse.

@Bobby the Prussian

Jules bit his lip. “I’m sorry to hear that.” He apologized genuiley. “He sounds like he was a good man, especially if he did all of that for you, without exspecting much in return and gave his life for you. If he was the one that raised you...Then I think he did a pretty good job all things considered.” Stated the Phantom, shifting a bit. The kid honestly wasn’t that exsperienced or good with these types of situations.

Now usually, Jules would have been more then happy to agree with this request. Infact, he would already be racing upstairs, bouncing to the bedroom like a child would to a Christmas tree. But now, he arched an eyebrow at Layla, hesitating for a bit, before he reached out and gently wiped away a tear of her’s, looking at her with some genuine concern, not to be confused with pity. “You sure your in the mood for that right now?” Asked the kid her cautiously. “I mean...I also don’t mind just sitting here with you. Its your choiche, of course, though.” He added. The kid cared for Layla, after all, and his natural awkardness wouldn’t stop him from trying to comfort her.

Layla chuckled as he wiped away a tear for her, actually making her blush to the kid for being so caring. "Oh great, I'm a fuckin' teenage girl again." She joked, giving a big ol' breath of air, then releasing it to destress. "I'm fine with doing it. Not a fan of being this sad, best I enjoy what I have now instead of dwell on the past." Hopefully that was true, but that sudden offer did make one wonder if sex was her release of stress or just a coping mechanism. Either way, she stood up and took Jules' hands so he would stand up as well. "C'mon, I'll be fine. I'll let you do whatever you feel like, okay?" She kissed his lips sensually and slapped his ass twice lightly to get him in the mood.

She had stopped crying and sounded happier, and her reaction to crying was left up to speculation.

@Bobby the Prussian

Whatever Jules had wanted to say, wether it were words for comfort or a teasing remark about making her blush, it was cut short when Layla kissed him, making him blink in surprise. He also yelped in surprise when Layla spanked him, but by now, the young kid was used to being...well, used by Layla and Dia. Getting slapped on the ass wasn’t new to him anymore, and the masochist in him did enjoy it.

Jules did actually briefly wonder about that though, about how Layla used sex in this particular instance. But he was, of course, distracted by Layla’s actions, kissing back and squeezing her hand, while wrapping his free one around her bare waist. He made a silent vow to try and pleasure the older woman even better then usual and considering how eager Jules usually already was to please Layla, that was saying quite a lot. Everything to make her feel better. “Well then, in that case...To your room then, my beloved mistress?” Purred Jules between kisses, in a tone that sounded surprisingly innoscent, while using her title.

Last edited:
Away from the island a low-slung raft full of electronics, chemicals, and ingots splashed quietly toward the shore. Hung low just enough to not sink it appeared to be a strange sort of adrift until striking the sandbar. The cargo raft lurched forward sharply a few meters from shore wedging it firmly. Dusky black ovals like stepping stones emerge from the water with a sandy orange streak among it until two gold slit-eyes appear. The viper Oxiree stands up with two waterproof plastic sacks lashed to each shoulder light clothing and other knickknacks inside. Now surfaced her breathing sprays a gout of water from her snout having exerted herself quite a bit to cover the distance. Undulating back and forth at her hips while huffing she slithers through the water to the front of the raft to remove a tow line with one clawed hand. That strong arm drags beached float to shoreline with a trail of murky water behind. She'd gone out for milk runs and scavenging but that last part of the trip had to be cut a little early. Most of her body had pale sheaves upon it as well as a murky eye cap as she dried. Getting caught out with some bandit with the eyesight of a grandma with cataracts wasn't on her list of things she liked doing. It figured molting would happen while she was out.

While the two were busy inside Oxiree made some soft shuffling noises slithering back and forth to a deck table to unload and sort her cargo raft. Her armor was in the cargo float with her rifle as it wasn't something you tried to swim in. Drying off had to happen before she could peel off this leathery overlayer in any case. She didn't wear clothes as they were inconvenient and didn't fit her back half anyway, so one could rather see the part-mammalian viper's assets in plain view. Whether there was anyone inside or could see her she didn't really care.

(Kreen: would you like one of my other gangmembers to show up? I can easily have Orfaris take a midnight walk, for example, and he come’s across Oxiree?)

Away from the house, and near Oxiree, one member of the gang was still awake and outside. It was none other then Orfaris Centarion. Former turian Cabal turned bandit and the grumpy uncle of the group. Most of the gang was either sleeping or...sleeping in a different manner, or doing social things, and Orfaris was more along the lines of a loner who often got annoyed with his fellow bandits. That wasn’t to say he didn’t care about them, of course.

He was currently sipping from a bottle of expensive turian brandy that he had gotten while on a recent trip to the Citadel in his home-universe, and sitting on a beach chair, overlooking the sea and stars.

Finally...Some spiritsdamn peace and quiet. Thought the turian, as he streched himself. It was a warm night, yet with a gentle breeze. He was about to take another sip, when he stopped. Frowning deeply, Orfaris slowly sat up, his green avian eyes narrowing. Alongside Valencia, he had probably some of the best senses of the gang, including scent. And he had picked up a scent he defenitely didn’t regodnise.

Thus, he slowly sat up, reaching for his rifle as he started to search for the scource. It smelled reptillian, so he guessed it was probably a sea snake or turtle. But still, it didn’t hurt to check.

Oxiree was sopping wet, exhausted, hungry and hadn't decided which one was more important or if to just get the pliers to molt first. She didn't hear the Turian's approach as her hearing wasn't too good, her engineered ears were really far back in her hood which made them directional, and what passed for native hearing mostly picked up low sounds through her bones. The approaching alcohol scent did reach her quite well however. She put down the oddball brand of beer with the rest of the "food" to which the glass clinked when set down. Oxiree bent down to flick her tongue at the bottles making sure they weren't leaking. Nothing. Was there someone here?

Golden slit-eyes open wide in the dark of midnight but with the molt on her couldn't see much. Though the distance was a clouded murk she pivoted toward the scent a purple stripe seen better against midnight than her dark scales. Thin sandy orange marks on the rest of her long body helped to break up her silhouette. Though with as much body as she had she occupied a lot of obvious volume. Her gun was on another table though that wasn't too much of a problem. The eyes looked over toward where she knew the gun was and tensed the coiled muscles of her throat.

A red tongue shot out of her flicking mouth to snag the crossbow into the air with a wet splunk and a clatter. She looked about for someone to come out from the direction head slowly crouching to lower her profile.

Orfaris cautiously made his way across the beach, briefly considering to turn on the flashlight on his rifle, but decided against it, considering any potentiol intruders would be able to see them as well. He still thought it was just a snake or turtle, considering how unlikely it was for a sentient intruder to come here, unless a 'portal' had opened...Which would be one heck of a coincedence. It could of course be Layla returning from something, but as far as he was aware, the boss was busy with her newest boy toy inside the house.

Eventually, the turian found the raft and he growled softly, baring his fangs. Well, there went the peace and quiet he had appreciated so much. Relaoding the rifle, as well as activating his claw-gauntles on his other arm, he slowly approached the raft, carefull not to give himself away. With some luck, it could just be somehing that drafted here on purpose, without the interference of anything else...But honestly, he wasn't even fooling himself with that line of thought. Thus, the alien kept his Revenant assault rifle strained on the raft, preparing himself for things to go wrong.

Layla was about to kiss Jules again, but she heard footsteps downstairs, causing her to stop. "... The hell is that?" She asked aloud. No one was in the house except those two and they were some heavy footsteps. Without looking to Jules, Layla put her clothing back on and went down stairs to investigate the noises. Being on the safe side, she actually pulled out a small pistol from under her desk just in case. You never know, robbers could have found her island home. She went into the kitchen and that's where she found Orfaris. "Oh for fuck-- What are you doin'?" She asked the Turian before she blew his head off from the jump scare he gave her.

@Bobby the Prussian @lil_kreen

"I was waiting for you two to get done being gross, so that I could get the TV for myself." that had indeed been the plan. Get some drinks, enjoy some reality TV and laugh about their pathetic love lives in order to forget his own...Untill he had smelled something odd. After checking it out, he had found an empty raft and the turian had quickly made his way back to the house in order to warn everyone. Infact, he had been just on his way to do exactly that. "We've got compagny...And it smells weird. Reptilian." he stated, his plated eyebrows forming a frown.

Shortly after Layla followed a dressed-up Jules. He hadn't had enough time to suit up, but he had quickly grabbed his swords and buttoned up before following Layla downstairs. He was obviously not pleased at having been cockblocked, but he pushed aside those concerns for now. An intruder on the island wasn't really all that unimportant after all. "What's going on?" he asked, entering the kitchen, his swords ready. He lowered the two blades upon seeing Orfaris though, frowning deeply. "I thought you were in that mine?" he asked confused, figuring that they had found the 'intruder'.

"You really shouldn't think. Its better for everyone, including yourself. Just leave that your mistress and mommy." sneered the turian, before he fixed his avian gaze on the front porch, hearing something come from that direction. He instantly reached towards his rifle, and Jules raised his swords again, his cheeks slightly flushed at Orfaris' comment. "There would be our mystery guest..." muttered the turian mercenary, while ignoring the brief glare Jules gave him, before the Phantom focused on the door again.

Last edited:
A dark and currently matte shape lifted from behind two tables as Oxiree raised her body up from the floor among the knickknacks spread across tables. An elegant sheen would come back to her scales once the damned molt came off but it did make it easier to hide. The fuzzy alcohol shape that walked across the porch, one who she didn't know by the name of as Orfaris, stopped and talked to another woman at the door. Particularly hard for her to tell who it was but these were goods were going here so she might as well make nice. It didn't do to shoot customers and kept her cross bow pointed down. Gangs with some sense of politeness appreciated the gesture even if the weapons were out. Though other than the crossbow and a belt of bolts at her midsection she never really wore anything for clothing.

The soft scuffing came from behind him as that reptilian smell spoke from the dark her murky eyes covering their reflection, "Viper. I'm not some iguana, iguana. I am your contact, Oxiree. I have the goods you wanted."

"Most of them. My molt hit early and now I need pliers and peace. Then I can get the rest.", a flexible long snout said while a free arm scratches at her head.

Black and orange scales moved like she was coated in layers of scale mail with the clinking against something underneath. Overall it itched and she looked ragged and grey with the molt on.

Jules frowned deeply and had been about to hit the snake woman with a biotic blast, when he managed to stop himself just in time, upon hearing what she had to say. He blinked in surprise, and gave Layla a hesitant look. The gang had all sorts of weird members, but most of them had seen...well, strange, but not as 'unique' as the snake woman in front of them. Pretty much every instinct he had told him to blast her with his biotics, or to run her through with his swords...But he had the feeling that doing that would only make things worse.

"Goods?" he asked, frowning as he glanced at Layla. "Uhm...Do you know this...woman?" asked the kid cautiously. Considering all the strange things he had seen since he was conscripted into the gang, he tried not to Judge to quickly...yet. The snake woman was certainly the strangest thing he'd seen so far though.

Last edited:
"Ah for fuck-- ACADIA!!!" Layla yelled, sounding slightly aggravated. Well I say slightly, she was more frustrated by the fact that Viper gave her blue balls because she doesn't like using doors. He put her gun down and lowered Jules', sighing to herself. "Meet Viper. She's the snake lady who supplies stuff for Acadia..... Vipe, meet Jules, new kid." She introduced to the snake lady.

The history of Viper and the gang was.... Weird. Acadia had seemingly adopted the snake when they first found her, the Rookian woman treating her as her pet cow. Why a cow? Well, her venom was the main ingredient for a lot of her drugs. The hallucinations, mind control, freezing up muscles, literal poison, it all was developed using Viper's venomous toxins . Extracted and cleaned out of course, Dia wouldn't sell her product poisonous to people... Unless they had it coming in the voodoo witch's eyes. Since then, Viper's role in the gang was supplier, in both her body and whatever else Dia had her do.

She came down the stairs wearing only a oversize T-Shirt with no bra or pants, hell probably panties as well if it wasn't so big around her, as she rubbed her eyes out of tiredness. She was having a nice sleep with Val and Luca. When she noticed Viper, she stretched out and walked over to the alien snake, also twisting her neck to crack it. "Hello Viper~" She said, rubbing the snake's head softly. "What did you bring?"

The Viper's milky eyes looked at Layla then wavered side to side on her lower while avoiding eye contact, "I was going to wait until daylight until Orfaris noticed me. I can't travel in the day if I can't aim. I don't mean to interrupt."

Oxiree didn't mind being treated like a pet when she was treated well enough. After boredom of compliant milking set in they let her start building chemistry components and parts from raw material. That made her more useful so she was rewarded with some independence. Her scavenging skills then saw use gathering parts as much as herbs and chemicals at the direction of Acadia. Machining parts needed tools also however and she needed a bunch of newer things like miniature drill presses and fume hoods.

A head rub abated some of the incessant itching and the scales on her head seemed to float in a layer of thick leather. Eyes sunk into her head slightly as she blinked slowly. The molt had let go but Oxiree hadn't the time hurrying back to remove it. New scales were already underneath shedding the age off of them leaving a new heavy ebon coat. The viper raised back up and gestured to the tables where her booty had been sorted. One table had bottles, another a long cube with wires and tubes coming out of it and some smaller boxes,

She pointed at the liquids first sliding over to the pile, "I have a quart of hyssop oil you wanted, Acadia. I also found some beer and good whiskey while I was there. The food got eaten. I got some suspending agents, disintegrants, and antioxidants from a delivery van and some expensive things that didn't look like they'd expire. Plant bundles are a few of the herbs you use I found along the way. The bottle of nitric acid is for smokeless powder so I can make bullets. I got a gallon of pure isopropyl from the purifier maintenance. My travel pack is on the other side of the lake with the sundries I gathered. The flour sack was too heavy with everything else."

There was a few disassembled bits of guns, selections of good condition specialist components, so Oxiree didn't have to carry the whole gun. Some of the high-tensile barrels had blood on them and the scent of brain. The one behind them in a case was Oxiree's sniper rifle, a heavy gauss rifle, which she took good care of. Transsonic rounds tended to leave a thundering red cloud rather than a hole and likely the source of the scent on cleaned components.

She gestured to that pile pushing her rifle to one side, "I shot a few ambush thugs along the way. I brought back the good components. There's an energy pistol but I don't recognize the make."

The industrial components she thumbed at with a claw and a sidling of milky eyes, "I stole a municipal ultraviolet oxidizing filter for the distiller. That stuff isn't gun. It should fix the water quality issues for chems."

Looking back at Acadia and Layla she flicked her long forked tongue with a pitched whipping noise, "I'll have to go through hostile territory to get to the other plant you wanted. I need my eyes for that. If you want viperskin boots I could use some pliers and a knife to get my molt off. "

Jules arched an eyebrow at Acadia, both because he suspected that she was indeed wearing nothing under her shirt (and needless to say, the kid didn't mind that all, evident by the very quick look he took at her legs, before focusing on the discussion again) and because of the way she treated this massive snake person...Then again, the more he thought about it, the more it made sense. Acadia was a witch doctor, who brew all sorts of potions and constantly came up with new drugs for one purpose or another. And seeing how snakes were venemous, it made sense that she had partnered up with Viper...Or treated her like a pet. "Uhm...Nice to meet you." he told the snake woman awkardly, scratching the back of his head once he had sheated his swords, though Viper seemed to be more interested in Acadia.

Orfaris, however, scoffed. "You really should learn how to knock though. Or give a call, before you scare the crap out of someone, or interupt any plans." he said it casually, but he gave Layla and Jules a knowing look, though he didn't say much else. "One of these days, you're gonna get a bullet in your head...Or a sword in the chest, or a fireball in the face. Really, it depends on who discovers you." he said, seeing how Jules was a Phantom and Valencia a pyromancer, or at least the Remnant equivelent of one.

Both, however, seemed to be interested in what Viper had brought. The guns because...well, it were guns. New weapons were always welcome. As for the toxins and plants...Well, it served as a warning to keep a closer eye on Acadia, in case she wanted to test anything new. Orfaris had a feeling he'd most likely be safe, seeing how Luca seemed to be her usual test subject, though the turian suspected Jules might become a victim of her's as well. "Anything interestin' to note about the thugs?" he asked. Competetion wasn't good for business, after all. Plus, it could explain where the gun had come from.

"First thing tomorrow, I'll help you get the molt off." Acadia told Oxi, continuing to pet the viper. She liked the creature, probably more than Val since she didn't look at it as something to have sex with. Nice, innocent love, again like a pet and its owner. "Put the weapons away first, I'll see if they're worth anything in the morning. Dia, I.... You do whatever you want with your stuff, let's just go back to fucking bed." Layla complained, setting down her weapon on the kitchen counter. "It's late and I don't wanna have this happen again. Oxi, just use the door next time! You have hands, you can come in and out like a normal person, I don't wanna add a doggy door because you're afraid your tail will be slammed shut on when you close the front door!" Now she was yelling, and she really didn't know if that was true or not, she just wanted to vent a bit.

It was late, she got blue balled, and now even Luca and Val came over to see what was going on. "Quid agatur?" Luca asked, rubbing his eyes. "Nothing! Nothing, go back to bed. Orfaris, go back to guarding or sleeping, or whatever you were doing. Wake me again, I take away your next cut." She casually threatened, as her tired state was getting the better of her.

Back