Ame Damnee Outskirts of New Eden

Raakshdos, as played by Meliodas

Outskirts of New Eden
Main Gate Crossroads

No attention was paid towards the Warden’s that begun to line up along the route, nor the passing crowd’s eager to pay their respect towards a man who gave so much, and took so very little. Instead, Raakshdos’s eyes were trained on the coffin as one thought or another danced in his mind. It could so easily be him in that coffin. At the same time, he couldn’t help but think he had always been smarter than Grandmaster Anwil. The man had had an affinity towards New Eden’s people, and in the end, it was his downfall. Whether it was sorrow or relief that washed over Raakshdos is uncertain, but the path in front of him was clear. Not a soul was left to stand in the way between him and doing what was necessary. People may not always get what they want, but they would surely get what they needed in times like these.

Just as the casket was carried past him, he stepped out onto the street, sure not to draw too much undeserving attention to himself as he paced behind the procession in its march towards the cathedral. The time to put a hero to rest was nigh, as was the time for a resurrection of the law and order which made New Eden the peaceful paradise it had come to be.

Uriel, walking after the people who follow the casket towards the cathedral

Uriel had nodded after Raakshados spoke to him. He watched him walk after the casket and hid his wings, becoming apparently human. He followed them towards the Cathedral, walking after everyone else.

Ryuna, District of Elysian, the Wall

The kitsune felt odd seeing of the sad faces of those that looked on at the casket. Death was part of the cycle of souls. Even immortals were killable in the right circumstances. Instead of crying and begging for that which has been lost to be returned they should be dancing and singing his praises to the heavens above. Part of her wanted to do that for them as they could seem to do it for themselves.

Her golden eyes stared up at the man she would follow to the grave if he wished it. When he moved forward behind the procession she stayed still unsure if she should follow or just watch him leave her behind. The music affected her before she knew she was stepping forward to follow.

Ryuna’s movements were graceful as she twisted around and held her hand out for a child to follow with her. The kitsune would change the view of death if she could after all the Grandmaster had known that his day would come at some point and he was surely sitting on the rim of the world longing to see the smiles of those that were left behind. The little child’s -- a girl-- face lit up as the kitsune used her magic to allow little balls of blue flame to appear and spread out to either side of the procession.

With the child’s hand in her own she allowed the beat of the music to guild her feet as she twirled about playfully. She invited others to join them as well as she drew in another child -- a boy-- to dance with the little girl. The kitsune was kind hearted in wanting to see those around her smile in the face of tragedy.

Ratchel and Micheal
District of Elysian, the Wall

Looked at what the Kitsune did and smiled warmly, it's nice to know that their is a light even in this dark moment. And not wanting to be left out of helping Ratchel pulled several crystals out of her wings and made them float above the children, the light reflected from the blue flame increased the beauty of the scene the lights danced with them beautiful blue lights illuminating over them.

It wasn't much.... Ratchel of all people knows what it feels like to lose someone you love, but what smiles from the combination of the blue flames and the shining crystals made her and maybe other feel a bit better.

Rythe, Rim of New Eden, following casket into the Eden District, Marketplace, and Forum.

Rythe stood out oddly among the paraders, starkly unknown among the more famous figures of the city, not even being seen in his true body during the current generation. Despite his awkwardness, he strode along in the procession, listening and indulging in the music. His eyes wandered about, glancing at the faces of the citizens and wardens around him; while he had certainly seen a large amount of them before, he had never quite felt the need to associate with them. Anwil took care of that before his demise.

As his eyes chanced upon the rare sight of rejoice in the overwhelming flood of hopelessness, he could feel a light hope grace the scene. Humans... and that kitsune, are interesting, indeed. Anwil is gone now and Raakshdos doesn't seem to be quite the people's man... I'll take up his mantle, that would be nice.

As the procession entered the most populated area in the city, the marketplace and forum, the vague outlines of people could be seen, lined up along the streets of Avalon leading into the Cathedral.

Outskirts of New Eden
- Main Gate Crossroads -
Maxwell Tethir
The somber progression began to move from the crossroads and towards the center of town. The music pulled the citizens from their homes, and the progression moved through the street with a crowd at its flanks. Flowers were thrown upon the coffin and in its path, though they were sparse in the cold winter days they were given to the dead a plenty. Maxwell tried to avoid stepping on them as he followed his fellow wardens.

His attention swept over those around him discretely. Very few were actually expressing sadness. Most were somber, quiet, and respectful. All men and women who the Grandmaster could be proud of, Maxwell supposed. He wondered what kind of monument they would build for him.. he wondered more if they would send parties out into the wilds now to avenge his death.

Electra
Outskirts of New Eden

With a soundless sigh, Electra's heavy black steel boots slowly thumped against the ground as she followed the coffin of the Warden Grandmaster being carried into the city. Being that she was a Warden, she stood closer to the inner parts, walking alongside those who carried it and tilting her head to look briefly out across the people. It was, no doubt, a solemn and dreadful day in New Eden. Grandmaster Ceolen Anwil... May he rest in peace, she thought to herself, casting a long, empty gaze at his expertly-crafted coffin behind her mask. No tears of her own would be shed for him, but the presence of a smile upon her face was not to be seen. Sometimes, things happen that you don't agree with and you can't control. It's better to just accept them, and numb yourself to the pain. That was what she did, anyway.

Though they hadn't been the best of friends, Electra appreciated Grandmaster Anwil for being so understanding towards her. He was one of the few who didn't think any less of her because of her muteness, or the way that she seemed to cause bad luck for others on occasion. After all, he had accepted the young woman into their honorable ranks - she had held immeasurable respect for him. Raakshdos was, on the other hand, a bit of a stranger to the people of New Eden, in a sense. It worried her to think of what might become of a city who had lost their primary leader. All she could do was hold a reverent silence and keep her head bowed, staring down at the streets as the procession of his cask dragged on. She mourned for not only the Grandmaster, but for all of the lost Wardens and citizens who had once walked Terrestria. Especially her faux-father, Tiberius Levixus...

Brushing the thought away, Electra decided she must stay positive. She turned her head to examine the sight of the kitsune, Ryuna, and the half-angel, Ratchel, doing their best to bring light to a dark situation. The children were happy, at least. She didn't join them in their activities - mostly because she would probably end up causing some sort of disaster - but appreciated the thought anyway. A truly grim day, indeed.

Ratchel and Micheal
Rim of New Eden, following casket into the Eden District

Ratchel and Ryuna's light show was pretty impressive and especially made the children happier, though still the adults seemed very hesitant not insulted. but like they were expecting something to go wrong. Ratchel would be lying if she said she didn't know the feeling, something today just felt off. Like their was an invisible beast about to strike the very moment things seemed calm. Maybe Ryuna sensed this as well, though Ratchel wasn't one into guessing.

Micheal loved the lights and playing with the children, moments ago everything was dark and gloomy, but than that fox lady. He remembered his mother calling them Kitsumes or something, made those pretty blue lights but his mother made the lights shine brighter and more beautiful like stars in the skies. His mother and some of her friends made some dark days seem very bright.

Last edited:
Archer and Kestrel -The Wall, District of Eylsian

The twin stared up at the large walls that surrounded the elegant city of New Eden. They heard nothing but the wind and the nature around them as they slowly made their way towards the front gates. Kestrel sighed the closer they got to the large doors that seemed as tall as the wall in which they were housed. A black flag hung under the city's flag. The twins had little knowledge of what was occurring within the city walls but from years of reading emotions by the feel of the air around them and the expressions on people's faces and bodies they quickly realized there was high tensions mixed with worry and sadness.

Archer growled softly as he looked at his brother, “What do you think should we just linger in the woods for sometime longer?”

Pale golden eyes met equally golden eyes, “We should see if anyone is home first.”

While the pair weren’t clean they weren’t horrible either. They had managed to bathe in the few sparse creeks and rivers they found on their hike to the great city from who knew in Oblitus. Their white hair was dingy grey currently and their clothes covered in dust. They had killed the mounts weeks ago when they couldn’t find food. Their gear had been stolen by deamons out to make a quick buck. They were left with the clothes on their back and the few coins they stole from a deamon.

Kestrel had his doubts about whether or not they could live in a society with rules against stealing and other ‘sinful’ acts. After all, they only knew how to survive by taking what they needed with little regard for the safety and well being of others. Sighing again, Kestrel called out to the watchman to let them enter. To his surprise the gates swung open slowly just enough for the twins to slip in before closing a few moments after.

The sight that greeted them took them both by surprise and left them trying to find their jaws. The sights and sounds of the city were almost too much for either to handle. Sure they had met travelers that claimed the city of New Eden was unlike anything they had ever seen but there was just something to be said in actually seeing it for one's own eyes. They had done it. They had arrived.

Cazimir Heskel
Outskirts of New Eden, Main Gate Crossroads

The incubus stared at the chaos that is New Eden the moment he stepped through the gates. Baffled, slightly irritated, and concerned, he made a sigh of disbelief. This morning he had left the City in favor a little 'walk in the woods' as he put it. The unknown Oblitus was not completely unknown to him, it had been his home for a little more than a few years. But what irritated him is the fact that he left ONE day, and that's the day that the usually boring city went into this whole undead killing spree. Where the hell was the memo? He should've been notified! He would have been able to do some bad ass kicking! Now he missed all the fun, and he felt bummed out, walking through the main road with a grumpy frown on his face.

The city looked like it was a tough fight. The ruins left and the dead littered the ground. He didn't care. He simply walked through them, or sometimes over them, trying to get into the heart of the city. I wonder what she'll say if she sees this carnage... he thought to himself absentmindedly. She now has that weak empathic heart. This might have made her feel devastated... He sighed as he rubbed the back of his neck and threw the thought away. There was no point to think about it. She's gone, and no god, devil or otherwise, could ever put her broken pieces back. At least... not completely.

It was a bitter thought, a bitter truth.

Sighing, he continued walking mindlessly, wondering where he should go. The Cathedral? Fuck Aditi, he could not care less. Though I wonder if she's hot... Perhaps he should go find Renee? Ehh... the girl will be alright, she's a very good fighter, and she'll probably just nag him for not being around to protect the city. Perhaps to the underground? Mm.... I hope Taran got attacked by a vicious horde and died. Highly unlikely, but it doesn't hurt to dream on. He continued on walking like that, absentmindedly, letting his feet lead him wherever he should go. It has always been this way. Him who has no clear path ahead of him, can simply hope to see something interesting on the way. To distract himself from his own past haunting him.

Last edited:
Ryuna, Gate to Oblitus, Outskirts

The warmth of his hand around her own made her shiver as she stared at the floor to keep from having to look at the faces of those that stared in surprise at them. Her heart was still racing only to halt slightly when he spoke. His words informed her a bit more about the situation. His squeezing of her hand informed her he would explain better later or at least she hoped. When they had vanished Ryuna found herself staring at the gate she had been lingering above earlier.

“What will they look to do with it?” She asked him. The female was starting to get herself under control again. It left her angry and ready to rip something apart with her hands at the thought of someone taking something that wasn’t theirs. It was a mystery as to where this feeling of justice came from. Either way it left her feeling like a fool. Could she have stopped the gem from being stolen?

Brutus Magnolia - Approaching the main gate

As the lycan and vampire made their way, arm in arm, to the main gates, Brutus took notice of the Grandmaster and his kitsune friend as they stood near the gates. He gave a respectful nod at the two as they passed through the gates and to the meeting place of Rythe's group. They appeared to have been the first ones to leave so while they had a moment alone, Brutus wrapped his arms around Rhiannon's back in an embrace and brought his forehead to rest against hers.

"I'm so glad that I have you with me on this search. It sounds strange, but I'm actually scared of what might happen when we go this deep into Oblitus. I haven't been so far in since... since my pop died. I probably wont be able to say this for a while since I'll be taking point in wolf form, I love you so much Rhiannon, words cant describe how much. You filled a pit of loneliness in my heart that I thought never would be filled as long as I remained in this city. I'm grateful for everyday I spend with you, and will try my hardest to ensure that we make it out of this together."

@RyunaSiege

Imogen
Approaching the Main Gate

The young girl walked along with Cazimir toward the main gate, smiling as always. Imogen looked at her new companion out of the corner of her eye, curious as to the reason he was volunteering to go on the journey. Her thoughts began to fade as she found herself admiring him once again; she quickly refocused her attention to where she was walking. What the hell!? Just stop staring at him... you're going to embarrass yourself. Say something, do something... anything.

The two of them were nearing the gate when Imogen noticed Brutus and Rhiannon in and embrace. Instinctively, she grabbed Cazimir's arm to stop him from walking forward and pulled him closer to her in a secretive manner. "Shhh... I think we might be interrupting something. Hopefully, they didn't already hear us."

@Revelree

Cazimir Heskel
Outskirts of New Eden, Main Gate

To think that he had only stepped through these gates a few hours ago was amusing. He was so bummed out for missing the fun of the fight earlier. But now he's up on an adventure, with a wonderful young woman in tow. Every time she looked back he felt his smile widening. She is smitten with him... it was amusing. They neared the gate soon enough, but then she suddenly grabbed his arm and pulled him closer to her. He was a little surprised as she did so. She was warm, her hand was soft, and her hair smelled amazing... it was a weird line of thinking. Usually he'd just stare at a woman's curves and decide how well they'll fit his palm, but girls as innocent as Imogen deserved a bit of respect. Though she does have a nice figure... He cleared his throat, removing the unnecessary thought out of his head. Instead, he decided to mess with her a little. "Imo," he started. It was an endearing nickname. "If you wanted to get me closer, you could've just asked." he told her, chuckling.

Last edited:
Imogen

"If you wanted to get me closer, you could've just asked," Cazimir said, as he chuckled. Imogen thought about what he said in her head, what does he mean? and then she realized how close the two of them were together now. Her hand was still wrapped around Cazimir's arm, his body in front of her as he looked down at her and called her be a playful nickname. Imogen just stared blankly into Cazimir's chest, afraid to make eye contact with him, her face hot with embarrassment. Her thoughts were racing as fast as her heart was beating, she couldn't form a sentence, she couldn't even look at him. This isn't so bad, though, is it? You're getting all crazy for no reason. If you keep acting this way he's never going to talk to you again, come on get your act together Imogen. She finally tore her gaze away from his chest and looked up at him, admiring his golden eyes. He really is handsome, though... I just need to borrow a little bit of your confidence. The young girl focused on his feelings, searching for the confidence that she needed to release her from her self-embarrassment. It was easy to find; she focused on it, studied it, and learned how to feel it. Thank you.

Imogen smiled at him, she seemed to have calmed down as the tomato like colour faded from her face. She brought a finger to Cazimir's lips, pressing it against them to gesture for him to be quiet, leaving her other hand still holding onto his arm. "You must be quiet, Caz... We don't want to interrupt a very special moment." her finger released his lips and pointed toward Brutus and Rhiannon. Imogen's hand glided down his arm and fell into his hand as she took a couple of steps backward, pulling him with her. "I think we should leave them alone for a few minutes." she whispered softly.

Cazimir Heskel

Cazimir blinked when he felt her finger on his lips, pressing against it softly. He gulped, unable to keep himself from glancing down at her lips. Well, he did have other ideas on how to keep them both quiet, but its not exactly appropriate. Besides, he didn't want the girl to die of a heart attack. So he just nodded as he followed her lead. He felt her hand glide down his arm and land on his hand as they took a few steps back, all the while he was just studying her face. Her touch felt... good. His face felt a little hot. Finally she seemed satisfied of their distance.

"I think we should leave them alone for a few minutes." she said. Cazimir nodded and held her hand, interlacing her fingers in his, as he leaned closer to her face, staring intently into her eyes. Up close he realized they were not exactly blue, but a beautiful shade of aquamarine. "If I didn't know any better..." he trailed off in a soft whisper. "I'd have though that you were trying to seduce me."

Ratchel

Both Renee and Ratchel arrived at the gate, seeing everyone that was present.... And seeing that it was turning into a flirting party. It seemed everyone was with someone Rhiannon with Brutus, Imogen with Caz. "Was everyone here genuinely volunteering to look for the Plume or just looking for a date?" She joked, though, to be honest, she was a little jealous of the couples. Don't think about it. Just worry about getting the Plume and not fussing over how you're still single.

Last edited:
Imogen

The new found confidence that Imogen had borrowed from Cazimir was a sensation that she was not familiar with; she liked the feeling of it and wanted to learn how to be more confident on her own without having to peer into someone else's mind. Imogen didn't waver as Cazimir's finger intertwined with hers, the young girl was honing her confidence ability. It didn't last, though, her face became warm with embarrassment again as Cazimir drew closer and closer to her. "If I didn't know any better..." the man trailed off in a soft whisper. "I'd have thought that you were trying to seduce me."

Cazimir's insinuation played over and over again in Imogen's head. Se-se-se-seduce!? No! What kind of a person does he think I am!? I just met him... the young girl was wrestling with thoughts in her head, her face completely red at this point. No, no he couldn't possibly have meant that... there has to be something else in there, there has to be more than just some perverted man. Imogen looked deep into Cazimir's golden eyes, searching for the light and trying to determine whether the man was serious or not.

A small house. A woman. A small boy... silver hair, golden eyes. There were trees, there was sunshine, there were raindrops. The boy ran around in the rain and called for his mother. A woman. The woman. Mother? It was strange for it to be raining on a sunny day; the boy was chasing little rainbows in the field, he had no shirt on. A shape of the sun. It wasn't the actual sun. A birthmark? It was on the boy's back. "MOMMA".... Cazimir!

What... was that?
Imogen shook her head lightly, completely forgetting the man had proposed that she had done something incredibly lewd. A sun birthmark? she thought of the same birthmark that she had on her leg. Strange coincidence maybe? Imogen then realized that Cazimir was still staring at her, she lightly smiled at him. "I'm sorry... I started day dreaming, what did you ask?"

Last edited:
Rene'ilyah

Renee arrived with Ratchel in the Main Gate, and as soon as she stepped in she couldn't help but make a slightly amused, slightly disappointed smile. Couples. she thought to herself in a resigned tone. Well, at least they're together. That was good, right? Being with the people you love. It was just then that she realized one of the guys was Cazimir. He was leaning close as he held the girl's hands, and Renee couldn't help but feel sorry for her. Another broken heart in his collection, huh... She hoped the girl will dump him as she should. Unfortunately she looked rather... smitten. Poor girl. She debated over whether she should warn him of the incubus's infamous reputation around town, maybe manage to put some sense into her. Cazimir is a nice person overall, and a talented swordsman at that, but she didn't like his lifestyle all that much. Nor the way he seduces women only to push them away afterwards. That guy... can be quite the jerk. she thought, sighing.

Cazimir Heskel

Cazimir's dead serious expression softened into an amused one as he created a distance between their faces again to give her back her personal space. He did not release her hand, however he used his other hand to pat her hair softly. "Never mind." he replied. "Just make sure not to daydream in the middle of battle, should we be unfortunate enough to encounter one. I hope you're at least a decent fighter?"

Rythe, Arriving at the Main Gate

His company of mounted Wardens galloped through the streets before slowly coming to a stop by the group of volunteers. The five riderless horses lazily cantered forward before coming to a rest by the gates. Rythe eyed those gathered on the left side of the pavement before dismounting and approaching them. There's some kind of... oddity with each of them. Be it something they hide or mentality... Regardless... "Everyone, we're beginning to head out! Mount up if you want, but keep up with the group. We need a tracker to find the trail, especially since we're leaving before Raakshdos is. Whoever is electing themselves to be the tracker, look for traces of blood, scents of decay, or anything indicating death. We're spreading into a backward swept crescent formation with the Wardens being the arms, you all are going to be in the center bulge with myself and 2 other Wardens. Let's leave."

Back