New User OY! IZ DIS FING ON!?

Grothnor

The DOOM Eater
Hi, I'm Grothnor. I like 40k, fantasy and some sci-fi RPs, along with a few fandoms.

Personally I like video games, tabletop RPGs and probably some third thing that I can't be arsed to remember.

I also have no idea what else I'm supposed to say here, so, wotevah.

Oh yeah, and I'm part of the @Nilum invasion.

I'z one ov da Boyz
Who dun came in wiv @Nilum.
Stomping fingz iz best.

Last edited:
HeresyStamp.png

WELCOME, Grothnor! I really like your name. It's like something I can say in a battlecry.

Anyone who's been part of the Nilum invasion has been fantastic thus far, and I have no doubt you are too. Let me know if there's anything you need help with, alright? :)

Hey there :)

As I've mentioned to a few of your arriving companions, we could really make use of some sci-fi and table top games here on Storyteller's Circle. So I'm glad to see that a number of you are interested in both. Whatever you guys need to get your roleplays situated here, just let me know. I'll do my best to accommodate.

Anyone who's been part of the Nilum invasion has been fantastic thus far, and I have no doubt you are too. Let me know if there's anything you need help with, alright? :)
Oh no, we're definitely going to end the world and what not. No mercy no respite, et cetera et cetera, blah blah. Really though, glad to be here.
I'z one ov da Boyz
Who dun came in wiv @Nilum.
Stomping fingz iz best.

Hey! Welcome to the Circle! If you have any problems or need help setting up, please don't hesitate to contact us!

Back