Status
Not open for further replies.
"O-okay, okay, so we aren't tourists. I just thought you guys were natives or something," Mallow stammered, raising his staff defensively as a number of the tall, uncomfortably detailed strangers questioned him. Particularly, Red Hood's comment made the mage step back a bit, clutching his staff.

"Hey, hey, I'm just a cloud, lady! I-I don't have anything interesting in here... except a lightning spell that'll fry you if you get any closer!"
"Really?" 47 mustered a smirk "Well you could have fooled me"
"Well, it's a desert, so I think that thing is waiting for us to die so that it can eat our corpses," Pinocchio suggests in a nonchalant manner.
"I doubt it" 47 locked eyes with the beast, watching its movements as if the roles were reversed. The prey glared like a predator. "He could quite easily kill us all one by one. Or at least pick off a fair number of us and retreat with a faith meal. As bizarre as that creature is... it's not built like a scavenger"

The scene that opened to them that walked up the hill was a daunting one. On the other side of the hill laid a graveyard of downed ships. To most of the group, the technology was far beyond what their own worlds were capable of. A common theme among them seemed to be that all of them were made to look like sea life. One of the largest looked like an octopus, another like a seahorse.

While no one in the group could say if it was safe they would start to feel the suns rays continuing to shine down on them. Perhaps they could find some shade from the scorching suns down by the ships.
Pulling a spare scope from his breast pocket, 47 began to undress the scenery. "Advanced Watercrafts by the looks of things... made in the image of aquatic life... If that dragon was so desperate for a meal, he'd no doubt be picking apart those ships in search of survivors... at there would be signs that he had done so before... missing walls and the like. Claw marks or something of the sort"
"What the fuck..."
"My thoughts exactly..."
Strangely as Red Riding Hood made her way up to where Jensen had spotted the figure there was nothing to be found, but she noticed that the sand a been shifted. Someone or something had definitely been there
Reaching out with his advanced senses, 47 searched the air for any sounds their fleeing friend might be making during their retreat. That failing, he would use his enhanced vision to search for any fresh tracks away from the wreckage, undisturbed by Red Hood and Pinocchio.

A hand wrapped its way around the hilt of his Silverballer pistol, ready the reveal and aim his conceived arm should their new arrival prove to pose a threat. If the foe was harmless, it would stay in his jacket. Should they try to run, a warning shot to the skies should be enough to scare them to a stop.​
tumblr_nmk2g7noj_K1rmfzd9o1_250.png

"... Careful there," Jensen commented as the debris seemed to barely miss Aya, not seeming to be outwardly perturbed, though truthfully, he was quite on alert. Maybe it was because of all the time he'd spent, having practically made jobs out of adapting to the unknown factors in life, but he had become better than he'd remembered at concealing himself like this in just about every manner of the word.

Perhaps a little too well. After all, wasn't it only human to fear?

Keeping his eyes fixed on where the debris was, resisting the urge to draw out his silenced pistol at the notion that someone hiding around might have done this on purpose, Adam stepped to Aya's side, crossing his arms.

"Stay behind me," he said to the woman, speaking to her as though she were a civilian, though truth be told, between the children all around and the other woman who looked scared off her rocker, Aya here admittedly looked to Adam like she was probably one of the more... competent people here, but...

In any case, Adam tapped into his Wall-Penetrating Imager, one of many augmentations installed into his body, using this Smart Vision to attempt to scan the ship's interior from where he was to see if there was someone unfamiliar nearby.

@Kaykay @Crow @Draco Shadowdragon @Bark @Jeremi @Takumi @Hahli Nuva @Everybody
"You. With me. We've been spied on. I don't intend on letting our little stalker get away unquestioned"

Chris/ Captain Spirit

" Maybe there might be treasure on the pirate ship,"
he said, not quite realizing the gravity of the situation as he headed to board them. He was a kid after all and maybe he just thought his active imagination was getting the better of him.

Charles Eriksen

Charles after a good long while finally got up and immediately noticed his son rushing off to the ship. He followed, silently, hoping that there might be a drink because he needed one on the ship.

@Jeremi

tumblr_inline_nmgkf6ib_L71rm443s_100.jpg

"..."

Jensen went with the two children as he spotted a strange figure beyond the walls, poised and ready for anything, only to be just as mystified when he didn't see anyone there. It seemed that Jensen wasn't the only one who was able to determine there was definitely someone here before, giving a curt nod to 47, or rather, "Tobias" as he identified himself as, having used his enhanced leg augmentations to jump atop the debris, and then toward the roof of the ship, climbing up the side if he had to.

He was a bit apprehensive at the notion of taking any order from "Tobias," not having much context for who this man was. A gun for hire? A soldier? Who could say? Even if 47 was adept at keeping calm at a place like this, perhaps even to an eerie degree, Adam only continued to wonder about the people whom he found himself stuck with.

With little more to do from where he was, the man looked over the landscape, wondering if he could see anything else of note from where he was, tapping into his Smart Vision once again.

@Kaykay @Crow @Takumi @Sark @Draco Shadowdragon @Bark @Jeremi @Takumi @Hahli Nuva @Everybody

Joy smirked at Ramza, looking over at him and his outfit. "Yeah, totally. But if that's the norm for you..." She gestured to her own outfit.

gta_sa%2B2017-03-27%2B09-48-56-53.jpg

"I probably look like a nutjob."

As they all arrived at the ships, she noticed some dude looking around the area. "What's his deal? Oh shit, don't tell me..." Joy decided to look around the area, as well. Maybe her abilities as a medium could help Jensen out?

@Jeremi @Bark @Ver

Caim saw One's look of skepticism, but agreed that it could wait till they moved to a more sheltered place. Following behind One and Two, Caim took in the view of the ship graveyard. As Two went down to the ships he went with.

Like everyone else he went on alert when the ship landed. He stayed where he was, however, when some of them went atop the ship.

tumblr_inline_nmgkf6ib_L71rm443s_100.jpg

"..."

Jensen went with the two children as he spotted a strange figure beyond the walls, poised and ready for anything, only to be just as mystified when he didn't see anyone there. It seemed that Jensen wasn't the only one who was able to determine there was definitely someone here before, giving a curt nod to 47, or rather, "Tobias" as he identified himself as, having used his enhanced leg augmentations to jump atop the debris, and then toward the roof of the ship, climbing up the side if he had to.

He was a bit apprehensive at the notion of taking any order from "Tobias," not having much context for who this man was. A gun for hire? A soldier? Who could say? Even if 47 was adept at keeping calm at a place like this, perhaps even to an eerie degree, Adam only continued to wonder about the people whom he found himself stuck with.

With little more to do from where he was, the man looked over the landscape, wondering if he could see anything else of note from where he was, tapping into his Smart Vision once again.

@Kaykay @Crow @Takumi @Sark @Draco Shadowdragon @Bark @Jeremi @Takumi @Hahli Nuva @Everybody

See? No, but feel. Jensen suddenly felt something hot nick his neck as it drew some blood. "If you move, it will be your head." For the others could only see Jensen being moved by an invisible entity. Soon a young girl materialized in front of them holding strange weapons resembling glowing rapiers, with one of them floating dangerously close to Jensen's neck.

"Who are you? Why are you here?" The girl addressed the gathered crowd, her eyes glowing a similar color to her weapons.​

@Atomic Knight @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Hahli Nuva @Ver @Crow @Draco Shadowdragon @Yun Lee @Bark @Sark @Minerva @York @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Donder172 @Lucky

Ramza had been distracted by the ship, though it was empty and bare - metal ships weren't a thing back in Ivalice. It was impressive to him that someone could find all that metal without using it for weapons. He peeked his head out at the commotion and his eyes widened in surprise at seeing some strange girl threatening one of them. He said nothing though, as there wasn't an answer to the question.

Charles Eriksen and Chris Eriksen/ Captain Spirit

" I don't know why we are here. Who the fuck are you and why are you here?"
He asked spitting it back at her.

"
I'm Captain Spirit."

@Jeremi @Ver

See? No, but feel. Jensen suddenly felt something hot nick his neck as it drew some blood. "If you move, it will be your head." For the others could only see Jensen being moved by an invisible entity. Soon a young girl materialized in front of them holding strange weapons resembling glowing rapiers, with one of them floating dangerously close to Jensen's neck.

"Who are you? Why are you here?" The girl addressed the gathered crowd, her eyes glowing a similar color to her weapons.​

@Atomic Knight @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Hahli Nuva @Ver @Crow @Draco Shadowdragon @Yun Lee @Bark @Sark @Minerva @York @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Donder172 @Lucky

"I'm Sora. We're not here to cause any trouble! We're just kinda lost. Think you could help us?"

@Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Hahli Nuva @Ver @Crow @Draco Shadowdragon @Yun Lee @Bark @Sark @Minerva @York @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Donder172 @Lucky

ec7e3887de98b5bd4b1800c043660eb4.png

"And if you move that blade, it'll be the rest of your body,"
Geno calmly threatened as he emerged from the center of the crowd, his arm pointed to the woman like a gun. A moment later, the doll's wooden hand flipped upward like a cap, allowing a long metallic cylinder resembling the barrel of a machine gun to unfold from within, to be trained on the woman's forehead.

Mallow, right on cue, frantically shoved past the crowd and stood between Geno and the stranger, holding up his staff like school teacher would hold up an umbrella to guide a crowd of kids.

a97be8c8e42a7af14e9219753938c8a0.png

"J-jeez! Why is everyone in this desert so hostile?! Did you all forget to eat breakfast or something? Everyone, just relaaax! We're all friends here, right?"

The little cloud person turned to the woman, putting on a confident smile. "Hello, ma'am! My name's Mallow, and this is my friend Geno, and these are... uh... my other friends! We aren't here to do anything bad, so please don't hurt my cyborg friend here, and I promise Geno won't blow your head off!"

"..."

Geno's eyes warily moved between his ally and the woman, but the gun trained on her head sure didn't.

@Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Hahli Nuva @Ver @Crow @Draco Shadowdragon @Yun Lee @Bark @Sark @Minerva @York @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Donder172 @Lucky

Last edited:
"Jesus Christ!" Joy shot her hands up defensively, taking a step back from this newcomer. Great, everyone else had weapons, and here she was not packing anything...man, she really needed a gun, or knife, Hell, even pepper spray if she was going to keep getting involved in shit like this!

"Can everyone calm the fuck down for five seconds?! Look, we know just as much as you do, all right? We woke up way over out there," she pointed towards where the came from, "and now we're here, trying to find our ways home. So chill out!"

"?!"

Jensen let out a discomforted grunt as the girl suddenly appeared before him, nicking parts of parts of his body -- the few parts left that he could call human. Adam felt like an amateur in this situation. Some sort of cloaking technology? Yes, that had to be the case. After all, he held the same kind of ability, and had even fought enemies with that kind of ability, so to fall victim to someone like that...

While his C.A.S.I.E. implant went to work on trying to analyze the sudden newcomer's personality, Adam did as he was told, not making any sudden movement. Despite Geno's response, it seemed that the others were at least hesitant to retaliate with their own violence. Fortunate for him. Even though diplomacy was preferred when he could help it, either way, Jensen didn't want to have to hurt any children.

"Relax. It's as the woman says, we're not here to hurt you," Jensen said coolly despite the weapon to his neck, gesturing toward Joy slowly, still attempting to keep calm outwardly, even though inside, his body and augmentations were on high alert to adjust to the situation. "We don't mean any harm, but we will defend ourselves if necessary. It would... be in everyone's best interest."

Negotiation was difficult while his C.A.S.I.E. implant was still in the process of scanning the girl's psychological behavior, especially from what little he was being given here, but he had to do something.

@Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Hahli Nuva @Crow @Draco Shadowdragon @Bark @Sark @Minerva @York @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Donder172 @Lucky @Yun Lee

"?!"

Jensen let out a discomforted grunt as the girl suddenly appeared before him, nicking parts of parts of his body -- the few parts left that he could call human. Adam felt like an amateur in this situation. Some sort of cloaking technology? Yes, that had to be the case. After all, he held the same kind of ability, and had even fought enemies with that kind of ability, so to fall victim to someone like that...

While his C.A.S.I.E. implant went to work on trying to analyze the sudden newcomer's personality, Adam did as he was told, not making any sudden movement. Despite Geno's response, it seemed that the others were at least hesitant to retaliate with their own violence. Fortunate for him. Even though diplomacy was preferred when he could help it, either way, Jensen didn't want to have to hurt any children.

"Relax. It's as the woman says, we're not here to hurt you," Jensen said coolly despite the weapon to his neck, gesturing toward Joy slowly, still attempting to keep calm outwardly, even though inside, his body and augmentations were on high alert to adjust to the situation. "We don't mean any harm, but we will defend ourselves if necessary. It would... be in everyone's best interest."

Negotiation was difficult while his C.A.S.I.E. implant was still in the process of scanning the girl's psychological behavior, especially from what little he was being given here, but he had to do something.

@Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Hahli Nuva @Crow @Draco Shadowdragon @Bark @Sark @Minerva @York @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Donder172 @Lucky @Yun Lee

The girl looked around cautiously as everyone talked at her, her weapon still firmly placed against Jensen's throat. Geno in particular got a stern glare from her. "I will defend myself as well," She responded to Jensen. "If your...puppet? Decides that your life isn't worth it."

With everything being said the girl didn't quite know what to respond to. "If you can't help yourselves, what make you think I can help you?"

@Ver @Atomic Knight @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Hahli Nuva @Crow @Draco Shadowdragon @Bark @Sark @Minerva @York @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Donder172 @Lucky @Yun Lee

The girl looked around cautiously as everyone talked at her, her weapon still firmly placed against Jensen's throat. Geno in particular got a stern glare from her. "I will defend myself as well," She responded to Jensen. "If your...puppet? Decides that your life isn't worth it."

With everything being said the girl didn't quite know what to respond to. "If you can't help yourselves, what make you think I can help you?"

@Ver @Atomic Knight @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Hahli Nuva @Crow @Draco Shadowdragon @Bark @Sark @Minerva @York @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Donder172 @Lucky @Yun Lee

This lady was crazy suddenly appearing with her weird weapons. But she was probably daft too if she really thought she could take so many of them.

Sighing, Maribel glared at the woman before them.

"Listen, lady, you're outnumbered, and if you can't help us then why not just let us all be on our merry way do we can all get back home! I've had enough of this sand and this daft boy right here already trying to drag me into some kind of trouble-and I got to deal with him every day." She scoffed, jabbing a thumb Hiro's way. Hiro frowned at this, shifting his weight from one foot to the other sheepishly. "So, if you let Mister Whatshisface go we can get out of your hair and you can get out of ours and that'll be that!" She huffed.

@Jeremi @Ver

Aya had been caught off guard by the piece of debris that landed by her, eyes widening as she took a small step back. She'd already looked around the area to make sure things were sturdy, so that shouldn't have been possible. But she couldn't argue with the obvious fact before her that somehow debris had fallen near her.

"...Right,"
she'd nodded to Jensen as he suddenly appeared. Working alone had become commonplace for her, but quite frankly having someone who at least appeared to be a reliable teammate was always a help. Especially in a place as unknown to her as this.

As the strange girl behind the incident attacked, Aya drew her gun.

Aya-Icon-the-3rd-birthday-30950209-75-75.png

"Calm down! Release him, and we won't fire either. We're travelers here, and we were just looking for shelter. We mean you no harm. I won't ask for help you can't give, but I will ask you not to attack us!"

Though the girl was threatening them, she seemed human and possible to negotiate with. There was no reason they'd have to fight if they played their cards right. Or so Aya hoped.

This lady was crazy suddenly appearing with her weird weapons. But she was probably daft too if she really thought she could take so many of them.

Sighing, Maribel glared at the woman before them.

"Listen, lady, you're outnumbered, and if you can't help us then why not just let us all be on our merry way do we can all get back home! I've had enough of this sand and this daft boy right here already trying to drag me into some kind of trouble-and I got to deal with him every day." She scoffed, jabbing a thumb Hiro's way. Hiro frowned at this, shifting his weight from one foot to the other sheepishly. "So, if you let Mister Whatshisface go we can get out of your hair and you can get out of ours and that'll be that!" She huffed.

@Jeremi @Ver
Aya had been caught off guard by the piece of debris that landed by her, eyes widening as she took a small step back. She'd already looked around the area to make sure things were sturdy, so that shouldn't have been possible. But she couldn't argue with the obvious fact before her that somehow debris had fallen near her.

"...Right,"
she'd nodded to Jensen as he suddenly appeared. Working alone had become commonplace for her, but quite frankly having someone who at least appeared to be a reliable teammate was always a help. Especially in a place as unknown to her as this.

As the strange girl behind the incident attacked, Aya drew her gun.

Aya-Icon-the-3rd-birthday-30950209-75-75.png

"Calm down! Release him, and we won't fire either. We're travelers here, and we were just looking for shelter. We mean you no harm. I won't ask for help you can't give, but I will ask you not to attack us!"

Though the girl was threatening them, she seemed human and possible to negotiate with. There was no reason they'd have to fight if they played their cards right. Or so Aya hoped.

The girl still looked weary not quite sure what she should do next. "It's true...you don't seem to be a threat but." She still didn't relent. "Looks can be deceiving. This entire place is...deceiving."

"Two birds, one stone~"

Red Hood cackles as she charges forward, preparing to end the newcomer's life.

"Please, don't end him~. The only one who's allowed to end is me~. But I guess a half-job from time to time wouldn't hurt~"

She swings her weapons around ready to relentless slam into the newcomer, but Pinocchio uses his staff to stop her mayhem.

"Stop! I think we need them!"

"I need them~, it's boring around here, you know?"

"I don't think she really cares about your hostage, Miss. I can't hold her for much longer," Pinocchio says to the newcomer as he tries to hold Red Hood off. He was clearly losing, albeit very slowly, "maybe we can talk her out of it if you release the man."

"Should I kill you first, Pinocchio? Ahahaha~"

@Jeremi @Ver @Atomic Knight @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Hahli Nuva @Crow @Draco Shadowdragon @Bark @Sark @Minerva @York @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Donder172 @Lucky @Yun Lee

"Two birds, one stone~"

"Please, don't end him~. The only one who's allowed to end is me~. But I guess a half-job from time to time wouldn't hurt~"

She swings her weapons around ready to relentless slam into the newcomer, but Pinocchio uses his staff to stop her mayhem.

"I don't think she really cares about your hostage, Miss. I can't hold her for much longer," Pinocchio says to the newcomer as he tries to hold Red Hood off. He was clearly losing, albeit very slowly, "maybe we can talk her out of it if you release the man."

@Jeremi @Ver @Atomic Knight @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Hahli Nuva @Crow @Draco Shadowdragon @Bark @Sark @Minerva @York @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Donder172 @Lucky @Yun Lee

Red Riding Hood's display of violence only made the girl grab Jensen closer. "Clearly someone wants to hurt me," She responded back to Aya. "I can not trust any of you if there's someone so...blood lusted among you."

@Crow @Ver @Atomic Knight @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Hahli Nuva @Crow @Draco Shadowdragon @Bark @Sark @Minerva @York @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Donder172 @Lucky @Yun Lee

"Two birds, one stone~"

The girl still looked weary not quite sure what she should do next. "It's true...you don't seem to be a threat but." She still didn't relent. "Looks can be deceiving. This entire place is...deceiving."

"Yeah well I want to get home to my family regardless of whether you believe me or not! Plus you're really starting to get annoying with your hesitating! You really didn't think this through did y-" Maribel huffed, before jumping as Red Hood started trying to attack the woman all of a sudden.

"Ugh, is she daft?!" She said with narrowed eyes, hand going to the bronze knife at her side.

"Hiro you owe me for all of this trouble! You owe me big!" She seethed, whipping her head around to glare at Hiro, who winced slightly at her agitated tone.

"Hah!" Charging forward, Maribel would attempt to help Pinocchio hold Red Hood off. "Listen here you crazy girl! If you don't back off and stop giving me a headache I'll show you what for!" She hissed to Red.

Hiro meanwhile, remained tense, worried for Maribel, but also wary of her anger. Along with what the odd girl planned to do, which left him a bit unsure on if he should even move to try and help.

@Jeremi @Crow @Ver @Everyone

Red Riding Hood's display of violence only made the girl grab Jensen closer. "Clearly someone wants to hurt me," She responded back to Aya. "I can not trust any of you if there's someone so...blood lusted among you."

@Crow @Ver @Atomic Knight @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Hahli Nuva @Crow @Draco Shadowdragon @Bark @Sark @Minerva @York @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Donder172 @Lucky @Yun Lee
"Yeah well I want to get home to my family regardless of whether you believe me or not! Plus you're really starting to get annoying with your hesitating! You really didn't think this through did y-" Maribel huffed, before jumping as Red Hood started trying to attack the woman all of a sudden.

"Ugh, is she daft?!" She said with narrowed eyes, hand going to the bronze knife at her side.

"Hiro you owe me for all of this trouble! You owe me big!" She seethed, whipping her head around to glare at Hiro, who winced slightly at her agitated tone.

"Hah!" Charging forward, Maribel would attempt to help Pinocchio hold Red Hood off. "Listen here you crazy girl! If you don't back off and stop giving me a headache I'll show you what for!" She hissed to Red.

Hiro meanwhile, remained tense, worried for Maribel, but also wary of her anger. Along with what the odd girl planned to do, which left him a bit unsure on if he should even move to try and help.

@Jeremi @Crow @Ver @Everyone

"Red Riding Hood is an embodiment of violence where I come from, there is little she doesn't want to hurt," Pinocchio says, "I don't think words alone will stop her. I've only heard some talk of her mannerisms, but to see it up close..."

"Awww... no fun..." Red Hood pouted as Maribel joined Pinocchio in the counter. "If I can't bring my fun here or there, where can I bring it?"

@Takumi @Jeremi @Crow @Ver @Everyone​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back