Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Eriksen

Chris had a scared look at what the other woman had said and wondered if what he thought was right.

Chris awkwardly smiled back and was surprised that Hiro was mad at him. He noticed the pat on the head and looked up at him and understood that he didn't want him to get any water and he looked at him and pointed to his canteen and wondered how he would fill it up to drink. It hadn't been open when he had tripped into the water, so he hadn't gotten any.

Chris looked at his father and shook his head. He was still mad at the man for snapping him and letting him run outside in the snow to go to the treehouse. " I want to stay by you," he replied back to him and wondered if this was what it was like to have an older brother or even someone who wasn't a drunk grieving father. Maybe it would be better.

Man, having a older brother would be nice.

@Takumi @Crow @Jeremi

Chris Eriksen

Chris had a scared look at what the other woman had said and wondered if what he thought was right.

Chris awkwardly smiled back and was surprised that Hiro was mad at him. He noticed the pat on the head and looked up at him and understood that he didn't want him to get any water and he looked at him and pointed to his canteen and wondered how he would fill it up to drink. It hadn't been open when he had tripped into the water, so he hadn't gotten any.

Chris looked at his father and shook his head. He was still mad at the man for snapping him and letting him run outside in the snow to go to the treehouse. " I want to stay by you," he replied back to him and wondered if this was what it was like to have an older brother or even someone who wasn't a drunk grieving father. Maybe it would be better.

@Takumi @Crow @Jeremi

Seeing that Chris hadn't gotten anything into his canteen-and that it hadn't even been opened yet-took it from the boy and helped him fill it himself.

Handing it back to Chris, Hiro looked between Charles and the boy, before nodding, allowing him to stick by him as long as he wanted.

Maribel meanwhile took notice of the odd fruits the others had picked and....she really didn't want to eat anything with such a cute face in all honesty.

"Are you really not bothered by the fact it has a face? And a dog's face at that?" She sighed, exasperated.

@Jeremi @Crow @Lucky @Alex Azure

Hiro smiled once Chris was on land and seemed okay. The teen patted the young boy's head in reassurance, as if to say 'it's alright' before pointing to the water and wagging his finger, as if lightly scolding the boy to a degree. Scratching the back of his head now, he seemed to be in thought, but whatever train of thought he had was quickly broken.

Hiro could of sworn he suddenly felt a shiver go down his spine for a second upon hearing Red being Red and just being creepy in her own way. Looking to Chris, he motioned for the boy to go back to his father's side. Well, if he wanted. Hiro had a feeling he'd have to keep an eye on the boy. Almost like an older brother would.

Man, having a younger brother would be nice.

Maribel, after assesing that her lackey and that oddly dressed boy were okay, glanced to Pinocchio with a raised brow.

"Depend on it? Now why would you depend on it? I guess I'd understand if you were like, a mage or something..." She spoke with a wave of her hand, trailing off a bit. She didn't quite understand, but with this whole...multiverse stuff involved it was only natural.

@Jeremi @Crow @Alex Azure @Lucky @Bark @Others
Sora picked up one of the fruits and gave it a taste. Wasn't the same tropical fruit he was used to, but at least it was tasty and didn't need peeling. It also wouldn't be the first time he had eaten strange foods.

"I think I know what you mean. It's kinda like my Keyblade. Can't go anywhere without it. It has gotten me out of a lot of bad situations, but you know what's gotten me out of worse ones? My friends. Do you have any friends of your own, besides Red Riding Hood over there?"

To potentially appease the violent girl, Sora threw one of the doggish fruits into the water next to her. "Here's a present!"

@Takumi @Bark @Alex Azure

@Jeremi[/USER
Chris Eriksen

@Takumi @Crow @Jeremi

"I am a mage, and many other classes. This staff is a part of me. Weapons like these are essentially a part of their user, Red Riding Hood included, but sometimes I feel that it is especially the case for me. Each Grimoire can do this."

Pinocchio shapes the staff into a wide array of forms. First a lance, then a grimoire, then a large bow, and back to a staff. All this time, the wicked-looking pointy-nosed head remained as a motif for all these weapons

"Well, Red Riding Hood isn't my friend, actually. I don't think the Briar Rose she mentioned to be her friend was a friend too. We simply come from the same world and have similiar concepts within ourselves is all. The only friend I ever had before this was a lady named Kaguya, and... well... my author, someone I'm trying to ressurect."

Meanwhile, as Sora threw the animalistic fruit at Red Riding Hood's area, she jumps out of the water with the fruit and begins to hack at it.

@Jeremi @Alex Azure @Takumi @Lucky @Crow

Chris Eriksen

Chris was happy that Hiro had noticed that he hadn't gotten water and he walked with him so that he could watch him fill it up and make sure it was good.

Chris was happy that he didn't force him back to his father who had already drank all of his water and was going back for seconds. At least it wasn't alcohol.

@Takumi @Jeremi

The rescue and the splashing in the crystal clear water had caused something of stir in the bottom. Anyone standing close could see a large shadow rapidly rising in the water before soon breaking the surface with a large splash.

kkU9O67.png

The creature loomed over the group before it's mouth opened revealing yet another face beneath.

"Well...this is new."
Jihl replied fixing her glasses as she inspected the creature before them. Shelke meanwhile readied herself the sabers in her hands lit up in the crimson red that they had been earlier when she had held Jensen hostage.​

@Crow @Ver @Atomic Knight @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Hahli Nuva @Crow @Bark @Sark @Minerva @York @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Donder172 @Lucky @Yun Lee

The rescue and the splashing in the crystal clear water had caused something of stir in the bottom. Anyone standing close could see a large shadow rapidly rising in the water before soon breaking the surface with a large splash.

kkU9O67.png

The creature loomed over the group before it's mouth opened revealing yet another face beneath.

"Well...this is new."
Jihl replied fixing her glasses as she inspected the creature before them. Shelke meanwhile readied herself the sabers in her hands lit up in the crimson red that they had been earlier when she had held Jensen hostage.​

@Crow @Ver @Atomic Knight @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Hahli Nuva @Crow @Bark @Sark @Minerva @York @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Donder172 @Lucky @Yun Lee

427px-Portrait_Pinocchio_Crusher.png

"Alright everyone, I'll take the front... I'm depending on all of you..."

"Yeees, yeees, give in..."

Red Riding Hood, in a rage of berserk, charges forward first, brandishing her blade.

585px-Portrait_Red_Riding_Hood_Crusher.png

"AHAHAHAGHAGHAGHA!!! It's finally time to plaaaaay~!"

@Jeremi @Alex Azure @Takumi @etcetcetc​

kkU9O67.png

"Well...this is new."

427px-Portrait_Pinocchio_Crusher.png

"Alright everyone, I'll take the front... I'm depending on all of you..."

"Yeees, yeees, give in..."

Red Riding Hood, in a rage of berserk, charges forward first, brandishing her blade.

585px-Portrait_Red_Riding_Hood_Crusher.png

"AHAHAHAGHAGHAGHA!!! It's finally time to plaaaaay~!"

@Jeremi @Alex Azure @Takumi @etcetcetc​

As a large, threatening beast appeareed before them, sage words from an old friend echoed in Sora's mind.

Keeping this in mind, Sora leapt into the water alongside Red Riding Hood, swimmkng over to attack the creature from behind with a swing of his Keyblade.

@Jeremi @Crow @Ver @Atomic Knight @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Hahli Nuva @Crow @Bark @Sark @Minerva @York @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Donder172 @Lucky @Yun Lee

Shelke joined Sora and Red in the attack leaping up high to take a swing at it with her sabers.

*CLANG*

All the attacks seemed to be ineffectual, barley even making a scratch on the monsters thick armor like scales. Even Shelke's lightsabers only managed to scratch the surface. It's smaller head retreated back into its armor like protection as it turned its attention towards the three now in the water, ready to tackle them with its massive frame.​

Whoosh!

With movement as swift as the wind, Jensen drew a small machine pistol from underneath his coat as it flowed in the air, bucking his knees slightly as he took aim with the weapon. He didn't make a sound or any unnecessary movements, his body acting completely orderly and to the point. Just like a machine, with no margin for error.

The man took note of the sinking head from the monster and decided to at least draw its attention, even if the others' weapons didn't hope to hurt it at all, but... If there was a potential weak spot he'd just have to draw it out. From there, he began to open fire, the automatic rain of bullets hoping to assault the monster!

@Alex Azure @Jeremi @Crow @Everybody

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! Th-that's definitely a monster! Are we seriously fighting already?"

"Heh, I figured this trip wouldn't be that easy. Well, everyone's already attacked - we're up, Mallow!"

"Waaait! I haven't finished my lunch yet!"

Amidst Mallow's protest, Geno grabbed his ally by the arm and rushed into battle, sending the prince's half-eaten fruit spilling across the sand as they went. As they dashed at the beast head-on, the two of them exchanged a glance and a nod before splitting off, running in opposite directions taking point on either side of the pond, flanking the monster.

The puppet made the first move, buckling his wooden legs before leaping from the ground with tremendous speed and power, leaving a small crater in the ground where he stood before. Owing to his diminutive size, Geno easily slipped through the air past the beast's retaliation as aimed to plant his feet on its head. With no time to make a daring taunt, Geno dug his hand into the monster's scales to hold himself in place upon its head as it thrashed about. He raised his other hand skyward, allowing it to be bathed in a shimmering yellow light that poured from the sky upon the living doll, before aiming his palm downwards at the beast's head.

"Geno Beam!"

SHWOOOM!

A piercing laser shot out from Geno's open hand with a sharp whistle, threatening to drill through the beast's outer skull and slice into the vulnerable, inner head hiding within it!

"Yeah! Get 'em, Geno!"

Mallow, meanwhile, gripped his Froggie Staff and pensively scanned the battlefield for any wounded allies. He was a fearful wreck when dealing with massive monsters, but he was smart enough to recognize that casting a Thunderbolt on the thing while some of his allies were still its pond wasn't a bright idea.

"Yo, everyone! Get out of the water, I'm gonna try and shock him!"

"Don't take long if you know what's good for you~" Red Hood taunted towards Geno as she pins her sword onto the ramming beast, allowing her to maneuveur via using the tip of her weapon as some kind of lever and jump on it, before taking a great leap off its scaly body and hopping back onto land.

@Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @etcetcetc​

Charles Eriksen and Chris Eriksen

Chris felt incredibly guilty when the monster came up. If he hadn't fallen in the water, maybe the monster wouldn't have woken up. " I'm sorry," he said, imagining the fruit flying at the monster's face. It seemed with that 'imagining' the fruit moved a little bit.

Charles rushed over and found one of the fruits and chucked it at the monster's face.

@Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Crow @Ver

*munch munch munch*

Joy sat underneath a palm tree, a safe distance away from the fight. That thing was creepy as fuck, but considering all the paranormal shit she'd dealt with back home? It wasn't THAT terrifying. Besides, the more combat-oriented of their group were all taking it on, so what could she even do?

Sit here and eat, that's what.

@Anyonelol​

Even lasers didn't seem to penetrate its thick hide harmlessly pinging away as it connected. As the ones in the water got away from its charge the monsters pulled out its tail from the water and started flinging some form of projectiles from it, while at the same time exposing its actual head from under its carapace that seemed to have been stuck in a vicious grin.

Even lasers didn't seem to penetrate its thick hide harmlessly pinging away as it connected. As the ones in the water got away from its charge the monsters pulled out its tail from the water and started flinging some form of projectiles from it, while at the same time exposing its actual head from under its carapace that seemed to have been stuck in a vicious grin.

"Geno, if you're going to shock him, do it quick! I'm counting on you!"

Waiting for Geno to shock the water, Pinocchio would afterwards prepare to jump into the false mouth to engage in combat with the true head.

"Yeeees! YEEEES!"

@Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT

kkU9O67.png

"Well...this is new."

"Ugh, that is probably the ugliest monster I've seen." Maribel cringed in disgust, before drawing her bronze knife. Holding out her palm, a small ball of fire sparked to life, before she threw it at the ugly creature's face. As in, the second face.

Hiro stood in front of Chris, bamboo spear at the ready.

"Eek!" Maribel jumped back, dodging a few projectiles, before running to hide behind Hrio, who had started spinning his spear above his head to deflect them and protect himself and Chris...and now Maribel too.

@Jeremi @Ver @Alex Azure @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Everyone

Charles Eriksen

Charles who had seen enough decided to join Joy and started to eat the fruit as he found himself to be useful.

@Yun Lee

Chris Eriksen

" Come on,"
he said, imaging his hardest to get the fruit move at the monster's mouth. Come on, why wasn't his Captain Spirit telekinesis not working?

@Jeremi @Ver @Alex Azure @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Takumi @Everyone

Joy and Charles found Jihl had joined them eyeing the fight with interest. Curious of her to be here considering that she at least looked like she could be capable in a fight.

Meanwhile it seemed the group had found the monsters weak spot as it reeled back in pain as the group attacked the face under the armor. Pinocchio being stuck to its face made the monster to have a hard time to lower its armor. Seeking some slight respite it would attempt to dive underwater to try and get the attackers of itself.

Charles Eriksen

" I thought you were capable of fighting. Probably can do more damage then me or the girl here,"
he said, looking over at her, curious of what else there was to say.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi

Chris Eriksen

Chris threw a fruit and it plopped into the water as it hadn't made more than a few inches. He concentrated and tried to use his powers to move the fruit,

@Jeremi

Charles Eriksen

" I thought you were capable of fighting. Probably can do more damage then me or the girl here,"
he said, looking over at her, curious of what else there was to say.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi

Chris Eriksen

Chris threw a fruit and it plopped into the water as it hadn't made more than a few inches. He concentrated and tried to use his powers to move the fruit,

@Jeremi

Jihl chuckled as she pushed up her glasses. "The commander doesn't get her hands dirty. I'm simply here to direct operations. Besides if the group can not beat a beast like this then this quest has already been lost."

@Yun Lee @Lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back